PDA

View Full Version : The end of an era...

Havasu Hangin'
10-01-2006, 08:45 PM
...what a bittersweet weekend. Thanks to Dan for the great times on "KROOZIN"...it's going to be sad to see her go. :cry:
Faulkner and Scotty...you guys are a couple of great guys (even if you are homos). Good times! Too bad you guys missed the "topless only" ride down the gorge to the channel. :supp:
Now if I can just get my liver to recover enough for next weekend's festivities... :messedup:

alfonzo
10-01-2006, 09:42 PM
Awsome day on the lake. Thanks to Dan for the final krooze..and thanks to HH for helping me drink my goose. :rollside: and to the Faulkners for yet another outstanding weekend. Good to see D-no kathy and nevada at the sandbar.

Bling Bling
10-02-2006, 07:07 AM
...what a bittersweet weekend. Thanks to Dan for the great times on "KROOZIN"...it's going to be sad to see her go. :cry:
Faulkner and Scotty...you guys are a couple of great guys (even if you are homos). Good times! Too bad you guys missed the "topless only" ride down the gorge to the channel. :supp:
Now if I can just get my liver to recover enough for next weekend's festivities... :messedup:
Tis a shame to see KROOZIN go. What a GREAT Skater. Great weekend, weather could not have been better. Very nice visual this weekend also. :rollside: I know one of those girls was a stripper. :D Let me get some time and I'll e-mail that vid I got of you rollin about a buck fifty by us, I don't know how to down load to HB. Looks like I'm rolling back for the 5th weekend in a row, then Sunday for the OSO race at Mead. You guys going to Mead?

KROOZIN
10-02-2006, 07:23 AM
Another killer weekend! That was good fun seeing everyone again. Jeff, Alf, Greg, D-No good times!
I can't believe I have to give up the Skater, many good times though!! Maybe someday we'll get to do it again. Boat bitch time now....lol
No Mead for me, playing daddy this weekend. Oct 14th Absolute poker run it's back on :cool:

KROOZIN
10-02-2006, 07:25 AM
HH got any video? ;) :D

Havasu Hangin'
10-02-2006, 07:31 AM
HH got any video? ;) :D
I think I got some video...but I'll have to wait until the right time to download it. :idea:
I also have a couple pics, but I'd have to ban myself if I posted them...lol. :supp:
Greg- e-mail me that video and I'll see what I can do.

Dave C
10-02-2006, 08:02 AM
WTF? what does it mean to have the "power" if you can't abuse it every once in awhile.. :rollside:
come on... post em.. we won't tell ;) ;)

UnionJack
10-02-2006, 11:43 AM
where is the boat going?

Havasu Hangin'
10-02-2006, 12:11 PM
WTF? what does it mean to have the "power" if you can't abuse it every once in a while.. :rollside:
"Once in awhile"....lol.
:D

UnionJack
10-02-2006, 12:48 PM
"Once in awhile"....lol.
You're my idol. HH!

Havasu Hangin'
10-02-2006, 01:14 PM
You're my idol. HH!
Thanks, buddy!

Charley
10-02-2006, 02:13 PM
Sure is a lotta "GAY" in this thread :D

Sandbar Junkies
10-02-2006, 05:03 PM
Sure is a lotta "GAY" in this thread :D
Gay is you and HH wrestling.. When are we going to play golf...

Detail-Man
10-02-2006, 07:47 PM
Sad to see "Kroozin" go. Glad you guys had one last fun weekend on it. Wish I could have been there.

INSman
10-02-2006, 08:07 PM
Tis a shame to see KROOZIN go. What a GREAT Skater. Great weekend, weather could not have been better. Very nice visual this weekend also. :rollside: I know one of those girls was a stripper. :D Let me get some time and I'll e-mail that vid I got of you rollin about a buck fifty by us, I don't know how to down load to HB. Looks like I'm rolling back for the 5th weekend in a row, then Sunday for the OSO race at Mead. You guys going to Mead?
The funny thing is, 150 in that boat is like 60 in mine :220v: :mad: :cry: :D
Rumor has it, you will have the next big, bad, fast toy :cool:

Charley
10-02-2006, 08:45 PM
Gay is you and HH wrestling.. When are we going to play golf...
Lets FLlckin do it! whos in?

Bling Bling
10-02-2006, 08:55 PM
The funny thing is, 150 in that boat is like 60 in mine :220v: :mad: :cry: :D
Rumor has it, you will have the next big, bad, fast toy :cool:
The acceleration in that thing was silly. I was very ammazed how well he drove, beer in one hand and steering with his left knee. :D
Wait till you see the picture I snuck of HH. If this don't prove he's on KROOZINs nuts, forget about it. Ya should of seen it. KROOZIN pulls up on the sand bar, myself and 3 others position it perfect. As Dan gets out HH hands him a drink. HH pops the motor hatches, lays the towels out and starts the show. About 15 come by looking, HH lets a few inside, guys only, (GAY). HH then procedes to put the boat back the way it was, not wipping the boat down, horrible boat bitch, and then takes a seat on the deck in between the sponsons. Who's 10 feet in front of him glisening(SP) with river water, his Idol Dan. As he gazes into his eyes, bam I snap the picture. Looking at the picture HH looks like a whooped puppy. Classic

djunkie
10-02-2006, 09:01 PM
So HH, whos nuts are you gonna swing from now? I notice you seem to be hanging around Bling alot. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Jrocket
10-02-2006, 09:21 PM
The acceleration in that thing was silly. I was very ammazed how well he drove, beer in one hand and steering with his left knee. :D
Wait till you see the picture I snuck of HH. If this don't prove he's on KROOZINs nuts, forget about it. Ya should of seen it. KROOZIN pulls up on the sand bar, myself and 3 others position it perfect. As Dan gets out HH hands him a drink. HH pops the motor hatches, lays the towels out and starts the show. About 15 come by looking, HH lets a few inside, guys only, (GAY). HH then procedes to put the boat back the way it was, not wipping the boat down, horrible boat bitch, and then takes a seat on the deck in between the sponsons. Who's 10 feet in front of him glisening(SP) with river water, his Idol Dan. As he gazes into his eyes, bam I snap the picture. Looking at the picture HH looks like a whooped puppy. Classic
That couldnt of been said any better! Spot on too the "T"!!!

Charley
10-02-2006, 11:28 PM
whoa.... Gee Ai why

Havasu Hangin'
10-03-2006, 03:49 AM
Wait till you see the picture I snuck of HH.
Bling...you need to get over it. I AM NOT GAY. No matter how many times you grab my ass, I will not roll that way.
Sneaking pictures of me is unhealthy- you need to move on. I hear Charley is accepting applications... :supp:

Tom Slick
10-03-2006, 06:49 AM
In

andy01
10-03-2006, 07:27 AM
In

andy01
10-03-2006, 07:35 AM
Well BLing you better be ready for the ole HH, he is going to be without a fast boat again........... your next on the list with a fast cat...
Kroozin was a sweet ride! The fastest boat I ever drove, I would drive it that fast in a second again if I had the chance. What a great Skater.

Havasu Hangin'
10-03-2006, 07:39 AM
The fastest boat I ever drove, I would drive it that fast in a second again if I had the chance. What a great Skater.
So you were working the sticks, eh?
I bet Dan is ready to be a boat biatch for awhile...he was wiping the Cig down like a champ on Sunday!

andy01
10-03-2006, 07:49 AM
So you were working the sticks, eh?
I bet Dan is ready to be a boat biatch for awhile...he was wiping the Cig down like a champ on Sunday!
I worked them sticks......... yeah I think he is ready for YOUR every comand and now for once you can sit back and be boat driver.......... are you sure that's what you really want? :) Looks like I may be with out a boat the end of this week, if so I will need a Cig to drive err I mean ride in.......

Jordy
10-03-2006, 08:01 AM
Looks like I may be with out a boat the end of this week
Really??? I can't believe you've had it this long at the price you had it listed for. Smokin' deal!!! :D

Havasu Hangin'
10-03-2006, 08:02 AM
...yeah I think he is ready for YOUR every comand and now for once you can sit back and be boat driver.......... are you sure that's what you really want?
I will say that Dan knows how to set a fender with the best of them...but he does need to work on his cocktail-mixing skills, since the Cig actually has a full bar...lol.
"Without a fast boat?" Anytime you guys wanna run in some real water...the ole Cig will be more than happy to accomodate. You guys were hanging on like a bunch of little girls...lol.

DCBDaytona
10-03-2006, 09:08 AM
I worked them sticks......... yeah I think he is ready for YOUR every comand and now for once you can sit back and be boat driver.......... are you sure that's what you really want? :) Looks like I may be with out a boat the end of this week, if so I will need a Cig to drive err I mean ride in.......
Andy...you heading to Havasu this weekend?

andy01
10-03-2006, 09:26 AM
Andy...you heading to Havasu this weekend?
I will be there for at least Friday. Maybe part of Saturday. For my house deal, the boat is there but I won't be running it. I am hoping to have it sold this week and maybe be deliverying it to Havasu....... What about you?
Andy

sigepmock
10-03-2006, 10:07 AM
I will be there for at least Friday. Maybe part of Saturday. For my house deal, the boat is there but I won't be running it. I am hoping to have it sold this week and maybe be deliverying it to Havasu....... What about you?
Andy
We'll be out late Friday and on the water Saturday if you want to ride on a slow cat with training wheels.... :)
Chris

DCBDaytona
10-03-2006, 11:34 AM
Andy
Sold?? No....I'll be up Friday and Saturday.

Havasu Hangin'
10-03-2006, 04:13 PM
...are too funny.
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/dan_&_the_crew.jpg
Good thing I was back in the hotel room reading some Bible verses while this was going on...lol.

BoatFloating
10-03-2006, 05:13 PM
...are too funny.
Good thing I was back in the hotel room reading some Bible verses while this was going on...lol.
I know those chicks...... AND TWINS!!!!!! :)

soupersonic
10-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Rexone should ban you for missing that :)

KROOZIN
10-03-2006, 06:50 PM
lol.... :p

Charley
10-03-2006, 07:56 PM
Slick,Andy, Charley and whos our fourth? HH? carl?
how about next wednesday or thursday? meadowlark again in HB?

Havasu Hangin'
10-04-2006, 06:21 AM
The next few weeks are rough for me...maybe the 22nd?

Charley
10-05-2006, 10:22 PM
The next few weeks are rough for me...maybe the 22nd?
I'll be in vegas that weekend, how about the following week or weekend?

Tom Slick
10-06-2006, 07:03 AM
Let's do this. If HH is going to puss out, I can probably get my buddy Brian to play. We played 36 holes on Wednesday and it was awesome.

Charley
10-06-2006, 07:23 AM
Meadowlark? mile square?

ROZ
10-06-2006, 08:52 AM
Too bad you guys missed the "topless only" ride down the gorge to the channel. :supp:
So you two rode from the gorge to the channel with your shirts off?
:boxed:

Dave C
10-06-2006, 09:59 AM
damn you guys know how to roll...... those chicks look like someones future ex-wife. :rollside:
...are too funny.

seanv
10-09-2006, 03:45 PM
now thats the way a "last kroooz" should be! good job dan!