PDA

View Full Version : If you ever met Blown what would you say???

bigq
10-02-2006, 07:54 AM
ME I would say...
Here man... get rid of that shit you're smoking and try the shit were smoking. :) :rollside:
BAH, I just wanted to start another Blown thread.
:cool:

deltaAce
10-02-2006, 08:56 AM
If I met blown, as a fellow Hot Boater I would say, "Let's go for a blast on the water in your Blown 472"! "But try not to run over any Jews while Im in the boat"! j/k :rollside: :rolleyes:

jimslade
10-02-2006, 09:03 AM
Your turbin needs a cleaning!

QuickJet
10-02-2006, 09:53 AM
I would say
"Huh, for a Blown 472 Mopar you'd think you would have been a little closer to me than 10 boat lengths. But hey, what do you expect, I have a normally aspirated BBC!!" Then I would open up a beer and hand him back his wine cooler (after I untightend it for him. They do put those caps on pretty tight yah know) :D

Jeanyus
10-02-2006, 02:52 PM
I would ask him "where is Osama Bin Laden ?"

Focker
10-02-2006, 03:27 PM
If I met blown, as a fellow Hot Boater I would say, "Let's go for a blast on the water in your Blown 472"! "But try not to run over any Jews while Im in the boat"! j/k :rollside: :rolleyes:
I JUST SPIT COFFEE ON MY SCREEN TOO FOCKEN FUNNY

Blown 472
10-02-2006, 08:47 PM
Well at least no one wanted to punch me in the face, wheeew. :rollside:

Focker
10-02-2006, 09:22 PM
you're ok, a little Focken off, but thats kewl

bigq
10-02-2006, 09:24 PM
naw... smoking, boat rides, beer, used coffee..... what more more could a self proclaimed ass clown want?

Old Texan
10-03-2006, 03:36 AM
Answer the 3 questions you avoid so much.
1)- Why would our government blow up these buildings?
#2)- WHY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO FIGURED IT OUT, STILL ALIVE TO BLOW THE WHISTLE?????
#3) Why do you hate the Jews

Blown 472
10-03-2006, 03:41 AM
#2)- WHY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO FIGURED IT OUT, STILL ALIVE TO BLOW THE WHISTLE?????
I answered this in the other thread.

Old Texan
10-03-2006, 04:31 AM
I answered this in the other thread.
You've never answered anything, you just babled some undistinguishable ten word jibberish. You can't answer because you apparently don't know yourself what you spew.
Bask in what you consider attention to your being, but always remember you will never be taken seriously because you have no point to your rhetoric.

jimslade
10-03-2006, 06:31 AM
Well at least no one wanted to punch me in the face, wheeew. :rollside: I would be afraid to catch something.

Blown 472
10-03-2006, 05:13 PM
You've never answered anything, you just babled some undistinguishable ten word jibberish. You can't answer because you apparently don't know yourself what you spew.
Bask in what you consider attention to your being, but always remember you will never be taken seriously because you have no point to your rhetoric.
Wow, that was a mouth full. Thanks for stating that.

SnoopJonnyJon
10-03-2006, 05:24 PM
I would greet him.
"SHALOM!"

Old Texan
10-03-2006, 07:37 PM
Wow, that was a mouth full. Thanks for stating that.
Amused again are you.
Like the ugly girl at the party taking solice in the fact she saved her virginity again only to wake up a lonely old maid. A pity to live life without substance never stepping out to take a chance. You are what you are.
Covering up by playing the "won't" answer because you "can't" answer. Sad, truly sad. You are "true liberal" at heart that can't hide the core values of the breed.
What if they all quit playing?

Blown 472
10-04-2006, 03:35 AM
For the last time and maybe it will sink in,
gubment didn't do it, at least that is their story, I am sure there was some involvement from the neocons, you know the ones hailing this as a "new pearl harbor" which is disgusting on it's own merit.
Mossad has their eyes on them if they talk they will get greased.
For the last time, it is the zionist's stupid, not the jews that are trying to make a living and dont support the invasion of other lands and the wanton killing of women and childern in the occupied areas, those ****ers need to be smoked.

Old Texan
10-04-2006, 04:29 AM
gubment didn't do it, at least that is their story, I am sure there was some involvement from the neocons, you know the ones hailing this as a "new pearl harbor" which is disgusting on it's own merit.
For the last time, it is the zionist's stupid, not the jews that are trying to make a living and dont support the invasion of other lands and the wanton killing of women and childern in the occupied areas, those ****ers need to be smoked.
:eek: :2purples: :eek: :sqeyes:

Old Texan
10-04-2006, 04:33 AM
Blown, one more question: Do you check under your bed and in your closet for the Mossad before bedtime? :cool:

SmokinLowriderSS
10-04-2006, 06:24 AM
What's "your" story? You make it obvious you decline belief in the "government's" story.
They have been talking, since 2002. (since you misread the question blown, it was asked in relation to the conspiracy theorists) Why are the CONSPIRACY THEORISTS still alive since they are blowing the whistle on a govt plot that killed thousands? Why are THEY not being knocked off, by the govt, to protect it's secret?????
So just what jews in Israel support the downfall of Israel? The Isrealis are, en masse, the greatest evil of all, according to the stuf you post.

Steve 1
10-04-2006, 01:52 PM
AH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha what a Moron.

jimslade
10-04-2006, 07:18 PM
AH Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha what a Moron. A Moron? give the morons a little more credit than that.

78Eliminator
10-04-2006, 07:20 PM
"Nice to meet you. A free thinking objective human being is a rare find."
Something like that.

Blown 472
10-04-2006, 07:23 PM
"Nice to meet you. A free thinking objective human being is a rare find."
Something like that.
Thanks dude, but you threw out those words...................... :rollside:

wolfie
10-04-2006, 08:08 PM
Thanks dude, but you threw out those words...................... :rollside:
I think he puked up those words.

Blown 472
10-04-2006, 08:22 PM
I think he puked up those words.
How many wives you have?

wolfie
10-04-2006, 08:43 PM
How many wives you have?
Just one( that's enough). Just live here, not a part of the local culture.

Blown 472
10-04-2006, 08:44 PM
Just one( that's enough). Just live here, not a part of the local culture.
But just think, one for everyday of the week?? :rolleyes:

wolfie
10-04-2006, 08:48 PM
But just think, one for everyday of the week?? :rolleyes:
Just think, leaving the house you get asked "where you going" 7 times. Not to mention 7 women PMSing all at the same time. And worse yet, 7 mothers-in-law.

Blown 472
10-05-2006, 08:27 AM
Just think, leaving the house you get asked "where you going" 7 times. Not to mention 7 women PMSing all at the same time. And worse yet, 7 mothers-in-law.
7 calls when you are at happy hour, never thought of it that way. :yuk:

bigq
10-05-2006, 09:12 AM
Think positive..7 BJ's a day. :rollside:

lucky
10-05-2006, 09:29 AM
now if ya send them to work while you stay home :) seven more income's :)

wolfie
10-05-2006, 02:36 PM
I don't know. I still can't get past the 7 in-laws and 7 PMSing. 7 wives that have a headache. It isn't worth it. After 22 years with one, I couldn't image adding anymore.

wolfie
10-05-2006, 02:36 PM
now if ya send them to work while you stay home :) seven more income's :)
Work and the garage is where I go to get away.