PDA

View Full Version : Foley, a repulican ped, oh shit

Blown 472
10-02-2006, 08:51 PM
what is that word, you know guys that like to **** kids???

QuickJet
10-02-2006, 09:01 PM
Well being that the age of consent is only 16 in washington DC, all Foley is guilty of is sexual harrasment and being a fag!!!

deltaAce
10-02-2006, 09:15 PM
This is what I saw so far,
According to e-mails posted on the Internet by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, a non-profit watchdog group, Foley, a six-term House veteran, asked an unidentified male page for a picture and what he wanted for his birthday.
ABC News today said the network had read excerpts of instant messages provided by former pages who said Foley made references to sexual organs and acts.
Good thing it ended in that, & not progressing to an unnatural act.

bigq
10-02-2006, 09:30 PM
Well being that the age of consent is only 16 in washington DC, all Foley is guilty of is sexual harrasment and being a fag!!!
Still something wrong in is head, thats like doing a boy his sons age...ew!http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sick/sick0006.gif

QuickJet
10-02-2006, 11:05 PM
Still something wrong in is head, thats like doing a boy his sons age...ew!http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sick/sick0006.gif
Oh it's screwed anyway you look at it....yuk!!!

Old Texan
10-03-2006, 03:39 AM
The thing that pisses me off is the amount of people on both sides of the aisle that knew or suspected and never came forward until election time. Too damn many politics involved. When you spot a weed in the garden pull it while it's young, don't wait until it invades and festers. Investigate this lout and charge him accordingly. :mad:

centerhill condor
10-03-2006, 04:21 AM
now you know what else is wrong with being homosexual!.. this guy went after boys. I don't think "AA" will help this guy's problems.

Blown 472
10-03-2006, 05:14 PM
The thing that pisses me off is the amount of people on both sides of the aisle that knew or suspected and never came forward until election time. Too damn many politics involved. When you spot a weed in the garden pull it while it's young, don't wait until it invades and festers. Investigate this lout and charge him accordingly. :mad:
The voice of reason speaks, too bad this thinking isn't across the board with everything.

soupersonic
10-03-2006, 05:41 PM
The voice of reason speaks, too bad this thinking isn't across the board with everything.
It is, its just not agreed what is reasonable. :)

Old Texan
10-03-2006, 07:40 PM
But it is blown, your liberal "free thinking" just won't let it register.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-04-2006, 06:43 AM
what is that word, you know guys that like to **** kids???
I can see you still haven't done any fact-checking before posting, have ya.
Try looking up the age of consent, Washington DC, before you replace "wrong", "sick", and "weird" (but LEGAL), with "pedophile" blown.

Blown 472
10-04-2006, 06:36 PM
Try looking up the age of consent, Washington DC, before you replace "wrong", "sick", and "weird" (but LEGAL), with "pedophile" blown.
Once again supporting them. doesn't matter how bad they are you will support them, sad really sad.
Would you let your kids do that?

SmokinLowriderSS
10-04-2006, 08:16 PM
I realize the above is something you are unfamiliar with blown, It's called "accuracy". And I don't think anybody but you would try to twist it into approval.

Blown 472
10-04-2006, 08:21 PM
I realize the above is something you are unfamiliar with blown, It's called "accuracy". And I don't think anybody but you would try to twist it into approval.
So you would let your kids hang out with these shitbags all in the name of the grand ol party, sick mofo you are.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-05-2006, 05:12 AM
So you would let your kids hang out with these shitbags all in the name of the grand ol party, sick mofo you are.
I'm having trouble recalling typing such a statement in my UNEDITED post above blown, nice spin try again .... loser.

Blown 472
10-05-2006, 08:19 AM
I'm having trouble recalling typing such a statement in my UNEDITED post above blown, nice spin try again .... loser.
Well you never denied it and you throw your whole support to these scumbags, I didn't read anything about how you wouldn't let your kids near them, anything for the party huh?

SmokinLowriderSS
10-05-2006, 09:54 AM
Well you never denied it and you throw your whole support to these scumbags, I didn't read anything about how you wouldn't let your kids near them, anything for the party huh?
Ahhhh ya just gotta love the "if you don't deny it, it must be true" bit when reality is "unworthy of my bothering to comment".
Have an especially nice day blown. :boxed:

HighRoller
10-06-2006, 08:03 AM
It's worse than that. The media, ABC and Brian Ross in particular, had this information for well over a year. When asked why he didn't immediately bring the story forward, he said he was too busy...No doubt Foley is a dirtbag, but this story is very suspicious. Now Matt Drudge is reporting that several young boys have been operating as Democratic operatives by trying to lure politicians from the opposite side into questionable situations online. Also, I thought the Democrats said "snooping" on domestic citizens was taboo? But they didn't say a word when someone stole this guy's emails and IM's and made them public without a court order.

Old Texan
10-06-2006, 10:09 AM
Muckraking and dirty politics abound. The issue needs to be put to rest and the political "fools" need to address our nation's needs and focus on why they were truley elected to office.
Foley is a pedatory A-hole no doubt about it. Basically he's an alcoholic queer that should never have been elected. My gripe is people like Nancy Pelosi that are trying to use the whole mess politically. Pelosi is a terrible representative of our government and should learn to shut up and worry about real issues on the table. Foley is being dealt with accordingly. Of course the people that put Nancy in office might not take to her calling someone an alcoholic queer which probably describes a good portion of them.

SHOTKALLIN
10-06-2006, 10:16 PM
IMHO Foley is as bad as any of the clowns arrested on dateline. He should be considered a spokesman for NAMBLA. :crossx:

SHOTKALLIN
10-06-2006, 10:17 PM
still called a pedophile in my book.

Freak
10-08-2006, 07:00 AM
still called a pedophile in my book.
and he displayed predatory behavior.

Schiada76
10-10-2006, 07:26 AM
When are people in this country going to come to their senses.
Fags are fking mentally ill and should be treated that way. :mad:
What is trully hypocritical about this story is the liberal scum in this country are attacking him just because he's a queer Republican yet they still think fags should be able to take young boys into the woods. :rolleyes:
What's the name of that fag democrap that buggered the underage page and was REELECTED SIX TIMES!!!!!! He didn't send the kid an e-mail HE FCKD HIM IN THE AZZ and still got reelected. :mad: :mad:

TeamGreene
10-15-2006, 11:35 AM
It's kinda funny how the Dems have such selective memory.
In 1983, Rep. Gerry Studds, Massachusetts Democrat, was censured by the House for sexual involvement during the previous decade with a 17-year-old male page. Mr. Studds turned his back on members of the House as the charges were read against him. Afterward, Mr. Studds held a press conference with the former page, acknowledging their relationship.
Unlike Mr. Foley, Mr. Studds did not resign from Congress. In fact, he became the first openly homosexual member of Congress and won re-election six more times before retiring in 1990,

QuickJet
10-15-2006, 03:24 PM
Ha ha, ends up the page was 18 at the time so he's guilty of wanting mandick! Never did anything with page though.