PDA

View Full Version : CP in Action "the videos"

RUSHIN ROULETTE
10-03-2006, 08:21 AM
Hi All, we were down at Big River this past weekend..check out these videos..
CP Jet boat (http://media.putfile.com/CP-Jet-boat-wheelie)
CP Jet boat 2 (http://media.putfile.com/CP-Jet-Boat-wheelie-2)

bigblockbill
10-03-2006, 08:42 AM
That last one look a little out of control at the end :)

RUSHIN ROULETTE
10-03-2006, 08:46 AM
At the end of the day, I think he was wondering why he had no oil pressure. He put on quite a show all day like that...

BigBlockBaja
10-03-2006, 02:52 PM
There had to been beer involed with that. One handed waving to crowd like that? Yeah the last one looked out of control a little.

beerjet
10-03-2006, 03:37 PM
He was practicing for his next bull ride in the last one . I give him ....an.....85.
-beerjet-

MiLlEr CuStOm 75
10-03-2006, 03:47 PM
Hi All, we were down at Big River this past weekend..check out these videos..
CP Jet boat (http://media.putfile.com/CP-Jet-boat-wheelie)
CP Jet boat 2 (http://media.putfile.com/CP-Jet-Boat-wheelie-2)
Those are sweet videos!! Yeah me and my cousin have issues after we've had 10 too many drinks! :rollside: Oh yeah, he said that he didn't loose any oil pressure. That's a miracle if that's true :)

Fasterthebetter
10-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Wow i did that all with out spilling my drink!! A couple more redbulls and i'd have her flyin :) nice videos. Who woulda thought you burn more oil hoppin like that?!! Haa. All i needed was a couple more quarts and its good to go. The bbq was fun. Let Scott M. know i got his camers from the girls.
And it was good to see that HBjet made it out finally so we could line up. He's got a clean CP. Randy hopefully thats not your last trip we still have more girls that wana model on the boats:) Haaaaaaaaa haa! send me the duplicates.
-FTB
BIG RIVER MAFIA!!

RCB19
10-03-2006, 08:18 PM
:rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-03-2006, 08:46 PM
Hell yeah, drive that biotch like you stole it!! ;) You only live once;) Thats a bitchin' video..

Mike D..
10-03-2006, 09:21 PM
BIG RIVER MAFIA!![/QUOTE]
the wheelie kings with spider cracked hulls, How many strong???

breezeblocker
10-04-2006, 05:56 AM
:rolleyes:

RUSHIN ROULETTE
10-04-2006, 08:38 AM
Wow i did that all with out spilling my drink!! A couple more redbulls and i'd have her flyin :) nice videos. Who woulda thought you burn more oil hoppin like that?!! Haa. All i needed was a couple more quarts and its good to go. The bbq was fun. Let Scott M. know i got his camers from the girls.
And it was good to see that HBjet made it out finally so we could line up. He's got a clean CP. Randy hopefully thats not your last trip we still have more girls that wana model on the boats:) Haaaaaaaaa haa! send me the duplicates.
-FTB
BIG RIVER MAFIA!!
No worries, we had a blast, that was my first time down at Big River..looking forward to going back...

Danhercules
10-04-2006, 08:52 AM
For Sale, CP, Big Block. Fresh motor. lots of low RMP hrs. Family cruiser. Hull in great shape! No stress cracks. Fresh pump, never ran out of water.
:crossx: :p
Just messin. I have never dont that before!! LOL

mrgoslow
10-04-2006, 11:04 AM
to freely abuse a sweet boat like that, he must of not turned the wrenches himself or is a jackass with no sense of pride or knowledge of the value of a dollar.

Bense468
10-04-2006, 11:57 AM
BIG RIVER MAFIA!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dun Flippin
10-04-2006, 12:08 PM
to freely abuse a sweet boat like that, he must of not turned the wrenches himself or is a jackass with no sense of pride or knowledge of the value of a dollar.
WHO GIVES A SHIAT.. HE PAYED FOR IT AND AS LONG AS HE DONT HURT ANYONE ITS ON HIM...
I BELIEVE FUN COST MONEY... IT DID HAVE FUN FROM WHAT I SAW ON SAT!!

Dun Flippin
10-04-2006, 12:10 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Wait ... Whats all this about.. You jet guys all have different group names from camp to camp.. You roll your eyes @ this fellow jet. Bense are you that cool of guy..
Jack!

beerjet
10-04-2006, 12:11 PM
Why does anyone care what one person does to his own boat . Is it killing your pocket book . :notam:
-beerjet-

Dun Flippin
10-04-2006, 12:13 PM
No worries, we had a blast, that was my first time down at Big River..looking forward to going back...
Rod dont you have the vid of Jeff when he was on the tube behind Steve's boat. It did not look safe but it was only Jeff!!! Still cant believe what a great trip it was and how well all the boats ran... Well most of us :cry:

olbiezer
10-04-2006, 12:34 PM
there has got to be a few extra spider cracks in that hull now but i loved it!!!! :) :rollside:

Dun Flippin
10-04-2006, 12:52 PM
BIG RIVER MAFIA!!
the wheelie kings with spider cracked hulls, How many strong???[/QUOTE]
Mike Mike Mike....
The same spider cracks you get say if you were to run your boat up on the beach big boy!! Or if you were to ever run your boat a few laps rahter than just a pass!!

mrgoslow
10-04-2006, 12:54 PM
WHO GIVES A SHIAT.. HE PAYED FOR IT AND AS LONG AS HE DONT HURT ANYONE ITS ON HIM...
I BELIEVE FUN COST MONEY... IT DID HAVE FUN FROM WHAT I SAW ON SAT!!
well f*** it then! do it some more. blow the side out and sink it. break the stringer loose. fiberglass work in fun!!!!! better yet, take it a little further and spin it out next time and hurt someone. sittin in the courtroom or E/R will be a blast. i guess i should be impressed that he didnt spill his beer!
... and your right fun cost money, everything cost money which still has nothing to do with a sense of pride if he rigged that boat himself or understanding of the value of a dollar. you can enjoy it without destroying it.
btw, did you see the boat smile or how did you know "IT" was having fun.

djdtpr
10-04-2006, 01:31 PM
-FTB
BIG RIVER MAFIA!!
Nice and original!http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/3950/djd2np6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Dun Flippin
10-04-2006, 01:41 PM
well f*** it then! do it some more. blow the side out and sink it. break the stringer loose. fiberglass work in fun!!!!! better yet, take it a little further and spin it out next time and hurt someone. sittin in the courtroom or E/R will be a blast. i guess i should be impressed that he didnt spill his beer!
... and your right fun cost money, everything cost money which still has nothing to do with a sense of pride if he rigged that boat himself or understanding of the value of a dollar. you can enjoy it without destroying it.
btw, did you see the boat smile or how did you know "IT" was having fun.
It looked happy!! Sounded happy... So I thought it was happy.. Just was stating he was solo and its his toy so I see no reason to be negative!!
Thanks

RUSHIN ROULETTE
10-04-2006, 01:46 PM
He was just having fun, no one got hurt..in fact no one was even near him to get hurt..I believe that's why they do this down at Big river vs. a more crowded area like Parker.... :p

RUSHIN ROULETTE
10-04-2006, 01:56 PM
Rod dont you have the vid of Jeff when he was on the tube behind Steve's boat. It did not look safe but it was only Jeff!!! Still cant believe what a great trip it was and how well all the boats ran... Well most of us :cry:
Scott, you mean this......Crazy Fool (http://media.putfile.com/Crazy-Fool)

Fasterthebetter
10-04-2006, 02:26 PM
I didn't know that havin a good time would offend people? For those who are concerned, I do pay for the boat and it does have insurance. I built the motor myself in my garage and designed the interior and drew up the paint I wanted. This is a 06' CP with a heavy lay up. I know the limits and push it hard. I wipe it down everyday after I get off the water. and it looks as good as the day it came outta the mold. lve had 4 girls dancing on the deck. its strong and serves a great pupose.

HBjet
10-04-2006, 04:04 PM
Does it really matter?
Some people with nice boats put them in the weeds, run them up on a beach or sandbar, or trade fiberglass when floating down river.
Who cares you big babies :cry: Its not your boat and everyone has to learn one way or another. I would never do that with my boat, and that's the choice I have, just as other people decide to do that. Its no different then people who smoke in there boat, verses the people who wouldn't allow anyone smoking to get near there boat. Its no different then the people who don't walk on the bow to the ones who have no problem dragging a cooler from the sand across it. If its there boat, they can do what they want, regardless of how cool or dumb it may be.
Is it getting cold already? I thought there was still some warm days...
HBjet

HBjet
10-04-2006, 04:06 PM
Nice Delete Bense!
Was it "BIG RIVER BUNNY HOPPERS AND PANT DROPPERS"
lol... very creative!
HBjet

Bense468
10-04-2006, 04:10 PM
Wait ... Whats all this about.. You jet guys all have different group names from camp to camp.. You roll your eyes @ this fellow jet. Bense are you that cool of guy..
Jack!
YEAH "DIFFERENT" IS THE KEY WORD HERE. YA THINK YOU COULD THINK OF SOMETHING MORE ORIGINAL....I THINK BIG RIVER BUNNY HOPPERS AND PANT DROPPERS FITS.
I GUESS I WOULD HAVE TO SIT ON THE BOW OF A BOAT IN A FOLD UP CHAIR DOING A PASS TO TOP YOUR COOL LEVEL. CAUSE RIDING ON A TUBE WITH ANOTHER BOAT RIGHT BEHIND IS NOW OLD NEWS...I'M IN :crossx:

Bense468
10-04-2006, 04:12 PM
Nice Delete Bense!
Was it "BIG RIVER BUNNY HOPPERS AND PANT DROPPERS"
lol... very creative!
HBjet
ITS STILL THERE JUST BEEN RE-WORDED A BIT. I DELETED RATHER THEN EDITED ON ACCIDENT.

HBjet
10-04-2006, 04:22 PM
ITS STILL THERE JUST BEEN RE-WORDED A BIT. I DELETED RATHER THEN EDITED ON ACCIDENT.
I see... it didn't seem like you so that's why I called it out...
HBjet :)

scottys
10-04-2006, 04:26 PM
[QUOTE=RUSHIN ROULETTE]He was just having fun, no one got hurt..in fact no one was even near him to get hurt..I believe that's why they do this down at Big river vs. a more crowded area like Parker.... :p[/QUOT
Saw your boat by Red Rock on the strip Sat.

Mike D..
10-04-2006, 06:21 PM
the wheelie kings with spider cracked hulls, How many strong???
Mike Mike Mike....
The same spider cracks you get say if you were to run your boat up on the beach big boy!! Or if you were to ever run your boat a few laps rahter than just a pass!![/QUOTE]
glad to see that you are the protecter of all jetters here, damn dude thats all old news there, and if you really knew me you would know that you better do better than this, as for your little brother your trying to protect here. He is a big boy and i would hope he knows better than to take me serious,put your feelings on the bottom of your shoes, when your Dun Flippin your bull sh*t lips, tell us the whole story on how i hit the beach,I`m sure theres plenty of skeletons in your closet too. we all get our turn in the barrel. see you real soon!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:by the way did you change your name from scr inc to dun flippin because of all the friends you`ve been making. whats on that camera that you left with the girls bud???better let m&ds sister inspect

Fasterthebetter
10-04-2006, 08:05 PM
That video is great. i was drivin next to you and did even see him in the tube?? Thank god for cameras or I might not remember half my river trips:) I might have one more trip left HBjet, but ill let you know.
FTB

MandDPerformance
10-04-2006, 08:08 PM
Mike Mike Mike....
The same spider cracks you get say if you were to run your boat up on the beach big boy!! Or if you were to ever run your boat a few laps rahter than just a pass!!
by the way did you change your name from scr inc to dun flippin because of all the friends you`ve been making. whats on that camera that you left with the girls bud???better let m&ds sister inspect[/QUOTE]
Maybe M&D should inspect the vid first to protect little sisters feelings. :crossx: :crossx:

Dun Flippin
10-05-2006, 08:23 AM
Mike Mike Mike....
glad to see that you are the protecter of all jetters here, damn dude thats all old news there, and if you really knew me you would know that you better do better than this, as for your little brother your trying to protect here. He is a big boy and i would hope he knows better than to take me serious,put your feelings on the bottom of your shoes, when your Dun Flippin your bull sh*t lips, tell us the whole story on how i hit the beach,I`m sure theres plenty of skeletons in your closet too. we all get our turn in the barrel. see you real soon!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:by the way did you change your name from scr inc to dun flippin because of all the friends you`ve been making. whats on that camera that you left with the girls bud???better let m&ds sister inspect[/QUOTE]
Nice try little buddy... I have more than one PC so had to have a new screen name. If anyone is pisssed off please call me directly .. Not to hard to find! As far as the cmera goes Josh has it and it has photos from the big river trip wear we ran the shiat out of our boats... We did more than just launch at dusk and make 4 passes :argue: Its seams Mr D you had along day on the job site and you needed to vent a bit. As far as wearing feelings on the bottom of my shoes dont i have to have feelings first?? Now get your drag boat ready so we can go run it up on the beach again before it gets to cold :cool:

Dun Flippin
10-05-2006, 08:29 AM
by the way did you change your name from scr inc to dun flippin because of all the friends you`ve been making. whats on that camera that you left with the girls bud???better let m&ds sister inspect
Maybe M&D should inspect the vid first to protect little sisters feelings. :crossx: :crossx:[/QUOTE]
Well nice to see you care. I see your on Miss D's side of the fence. Rod posted all the vids and its Westerfield , Jeff , Brent and Shane filming us in the red boat making laps as they traveled up river so we could whoop ass on the Alcorn clan and Flippers spyder .. Sad to see the K boat of Phils was broke and not on the water again. Miss D sounds like your drag boat :cry:

RUSHIN ROULETTE
10-05-2006, 08:48 AM
It was all good clean fun....and we only broke 3 boats that day.... :p

RUSHIN ROULETTE
10-05-2006, 08:51 AM
[QUOTE=RUSHIN ROULETTE]He was just having fun, no one got hurt..in fact no one was even near him to get hurt..I believe that's why they do this down at Big river vs. a more crowded area like Parker.... :p[/QUOT
Saw your boat by Red Rock on the strip Sat.
Are you sure?? Had it out Sat morning..but not for very long... :cry:

flattie440
10-05-2006, 10:32 AM
i had alot of fun...and thats all that really matters :boxed:

flattie440
10-05-2006, 10:33 AM
Maybe M&D should inspect the vid first to protect little sisters feelings. :crossx: :crossx:
Shane filming us in the red boat making laps as they traveled up river so we could whoop ass on the Alcorn clan and Flippers spyder .. :cry:[/QUOTE]
hey.. how did the video come out scotty???

RUSHIN ROULETTE
10-05-2006, 11:17 AM
i had alot of fun...and thats all that really matters :boxed:
How 'bout the Drunken BBQ...

Dun Flippin
10-05-2006, 11:25 AM
Shane filming us in the red boat making laps as they traveled up river so we could whoop ass on the Alcorn clan and Flippers spyder .. :cry:
hey.. how did the video come out scotty???[/QUOTE]
Turned out great... The red boat ran hard all day long. I must thank Steve and Shane for the great time on Saturday and iam speaking for my Dad , brother , Jeff and Rod.... Lets do it again @ the next NJBA deal...

Mike D.
10-05-2006, 04:53 PM
Nice try little buddy... I have more than one PC so had to have a new screen name. If anyone is pisssed off please call me directly .. Not to hard to find! As far as the cmera goes Josh has it and it has photos from the big river trip wear we ran the shiat out of our boats... We did more than just launch at dusk and make 4 passes :argue: Its seams Mr D you had along day on the job site and you needed to vent a bit. As far as wearing feelings on the bottom of my shoes dont i have to have feelings first?? Now get your drag boat ready so we can go run it up on the beach again before it gets to cold :cool:[/QUOTE]
Scotty,
I knew you wouldn`t let me down, now that i know you carry a purse and wear your feelings on your shirt lets talk. Put down the glass pipe,put it back in your purse and come down and finally run me. What are you afraid of flipping that red boat too :cry: :cry: Lets see when I see you at aha your pos goes from the sand bar to the ramp, Please Bro put down the pipe its fing up that fat little brain of yours, you could easily log on to other pcs with the same name and pass word, by the way how did you flip that boat in parker ??? :crossx:Thank god daddy gave you money and gave you a buisness , does he wipe your a$$ for you too. Don`t call me come see me!!

Dun Flippin
10-05-2006, 05:11 PM
Nice try little buddy... I have more than one PC so had to have a new screen name. If anyone is pisssed off please call me directly .. Not to hard to find! As far as the cmera goes Josh has it and it has photos from the big river trip wear we ran the shiat out of our boats... We did more than just launch at dusk and make 4 passes :argue: Its seams Mr D you had along day on the job site and you needed to vent a bit. As far as wearing feelings on the bottom of my shoes dont i have to have feelings first?? Now get your drag boat ready so we can go run it up on the beach again before it gets to cold :cool:
Scotty,
I knew you wouldn`t let me down, now that i know you carry a purse and wear your feelings on your shirt lets talk. Put down the glass pipe,put it back in your purse and come down and finally run me. What are you afraid of flipping that red boat too :cry: :cry: Lets see when I see you at aha your pos goes from the sand bar to the ramp, Please Bro put down the pipe its fing up that fat little brain of yours, you could easily log on to other pcs with the same name and pass word, by the way how did you flip that boat in parker ??? :crossx:Thank god daddy gave you money and gave you a buisness , does he wipe your a$$ for you too. Don`t call me come see me!![/QUOTE]
No he does not wipe my ass but he is my piolt !!! Its time for you to run to Pepe boys and buy some new HP goodies for your bucket and then we will talk about running the boats :yuk:

Mike D..
10-05-2006, 05:23 PM
No he does not wipe my ass but he is my piolt !!! Its time for you to run to Pepe boys and buy some new HP goodies for your bucket and then we will talk about running the boats :yuk:[/QUOTE]
I knew you didn`t go far without your daddy, your his secretary, Don`t need any more pepe boys hp but you my boy need to stop sucking your daddies tit and grow some Balls come out and run me, I bet your dad will run me in your boat and i bet he can keep it right side up and have it take a set. Shait bro just put your dad on the internet he`ll save your a$$ again . Lets see Aha saturday in the mourning lagoon or river your choice :crossx: :crossx:

Dun Flippin
10-05-2006, 06:16 PM
No he does not wipe my ass but he is my piolt !!! Its time for you to run to Pepe boys and buy some new HP goodies for your bucket and then we will talk about running the boats :yuk:
I knew you didn`t go far without your daddy, your his secretary, Don`t need any more pepe boys hp but you my boy need to stop sucking your daddies tit and grow some Balls come out and run me, I bet your dad will run me in your boat and i bet he can keep it right side up and have it take a set. Shait bro just put your dad on the internet he`ll save your a$$ again . Lets see Aha saturday in the mourning lagoon or river your choice :crossx: :crossx:[/QUOTE]

Dun Flippin
10-05-2006, 06:19 PM
I knew you didn`t go far without your daddy, your his secretary, Don`t need any more pepe boys hp but you my boy need to stop sucking your daddies tit and grow some Balls come out and run me, I bet your dad will run me in your boat and i bet he can keep it right side up and have it take a set. Shait bro just put your dad on the internet he`ll save your a$$ again . Lets see Aha saturday in the mourning lagoon or river your choice :crossx: :crossx:[/QUOTE]
SON HEADED TO THE MINING CO FOR DINNER.. WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU LATER.... ASK HOW WELL MY BOAT TAKES A SET.. CALL TONY C. U SWING FROM HIS NUTS SO I BET YOU HAVE HIM ON YOUR NEXTEL.. GO BUY YOUR PARTS @ PEP BOYS AND SEE IF TONY WILL INSTALL THEM FOR YOU.. BIG TIME DRAG RACER YOU!!!!!!!

Mike D.
10-05-2006, 06:40 PM
CALL TONY C. U SWING FROM HIS NUTS SO I BET YOU HAVE HIM ON YOUR NEXTEL..
Thats original I thought that is what little man wayne said to you !! see you saturday right ?? circle racer boy or should i say go tub boy :devil:

Fasterthebetter
10-05-2006, 07:16 PM
here are pics of the only race I won against HBjet. And a picture of two sick boats!!

RUSHIN ROULETTE
10-07-2006, 09:27 AM
Nice pics... :p

lil man wayne
10-11-2006, 05:34 PM
Hey chill there hairback oooppsss i mean brokeback.Sounds like your life story :cry: :crossx:
Did you honestly think you can change your screen name and not be noticed. :rollside: LOL
Mike d go drink some more brass monkey :boxed:

lil man wayne
10-11-2006, 05:37 PM
CALL TONY C. U SWING FROM HIS NUTS SO I BET YOU HAVE HIM ON YOUR NEXTEL..
Thats original I thought that is what little man wayne said to you !! see you saturday right ?? circle racer boy or should i say go tub boy :devil:Scotty has a nutsack swing from his mirror too.
:cry: :cry: