PDA

View Full Version : T.V. will blow starting tonight

riverroyal
01-17-2006, 06:07 PM
yeap,American Idol starts again.This is the time of year I start drinking heavy at night

Ziggy
01-17-2006, 06:16 PM
yeap,American Idol starts again.This is the time of year I start drinking heavy at night
LOL--the first few shows are always the best--------where else can you get so many laughs in an hour?? The rest I can take or leave unless there really is a good singer in the bunch.....RockStar INXS was a better format.

riverroyal
01-17-2006, 06:18 PM
LOL--the first few shows are always the best--------where else can you get so many laughs in an hour?? The rest I can take or leave unless there really is a good singer in the bunch.....RockStar INXS was a better format.
right,I do laugh.I just cant stand the judges,makes me crazy.

JB in so cal
01-17-2006, 06:26 PM
She bang, She bang, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she bang!!

HighRoller
01-17-2006, 06:30 PM
She bang, She bang, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she bang!!
Dammit, you beat me to it!! Good thing The Shield will be on after that disaster to bring things back to normal.

Debbolas
01-17-2006, 06:33 PM
I just HATE those reality shows........but I did watch 24 hours because Froggy said so ;) I liked it so now we tape it and fast forward thru the commercials with our remote (I like my new cable)
Sleeper Cell is pretty good
and at the risk of sounding like a girl..........Gilmore Girls is on tonight!
:D My daughter and I LOVE that show.......Scream thinks I act like Lorilie, Lori-Lie (however you spell her name) :rolleyes:
Whatever happened to that "Boat" reality show......... I liked THAT one....

Ziggy
01-17-2006, 06:51 PM
My wife TOTALLY got into Prison Break!!!

topless
01-17-2006, 06:53 PM
You know they only put it on so the HB drama will die down a little. They are incahoots with the mods here.

pixilatedpussy
01-17-2006, 06:55 PM
LOL! I cant wait to watch the morons that think they know how to sing!

riverracerx
01-17-2006, 08:34 PM
Tomorrow LOST is on again.
THAT SHOW ROCKS!!

Riverkid
01-17-2006, 08:36 PM
LOL! I cant wait to watch the morons that think they know how to sing!
BINGO! Another vodka tonic please...

JetBoatRich
01-17-2006, 08:50 PM
I had it on in the back ground :rolleyes:
I SHOT THE SHERRIFF :yuk: what was with that guy :cry:

Froggystyle
01-19-2006, 03:39 PM
but I did watch 24 hours because Froggy said so ;)
Enough reason in my opinion for anyone to do anything... ;)
Awesome show though eh? This season is going to absolutely rock. Stay tuned though... I think it is going to take a couple of turns...

Ziggy
01-19-2006, 04:02 PM
I had it on in the back ground :rolleyes:
I SHOT THE SHERRIFF :yuk: what was with that guy :cry:
THe only words he could memorize incorrectly.......what a riot but to butcher my dad's song like that :mad: :mad: No Redemption for him :D
Some of those fockers look so hurt when they get booted, some completely astonished............my dogs sign at sirens better than alot of those clowns.

JetBoatRich
01-19-2006, 05:30 PM
THe only words he could memorize incorrectly.......what a riot but to butcher my dad's song like that :mad: :mad: No Redemption for him :D
Some of those fockers look so hurt when they get booted, some completely astonished............my dogs sign at sirens better than alot of those clowns.
I had to watch it again last night :rolleyes: most of these people really suck :yuk: who tells them they are good enough to sing :yuk:
My son and I laughed our ass off last night :rolleyes:

Ziggy
01-19-2006, 05:36 PM
I had to watch it again last night :rolleyes: most of these people really suck :yuk: who tells them they are good enough to sing :yuk:
My son and I laughed our ass off last night :rolleyes:
Sometimes I think the way a mother doesn't see the ugly in their child....of course they think their kids can sing too......
Some obviously do it hoping to get on TV.......
Its nice to her one that can actually hit the notes.