PDA

View Full Version : Heritage lake home for sale....in meniffee CA

dirtracer
10-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Here is another DEAL!!
here is a home i just moved out from. It is located in a 19 community project. It has 25k in upgrades and is a very nice place. Its listed on help-u-sell at 399k. I will sell it to someone here without an agent(meaning you buy it through my helpusell agent) for:
379,000 firm
http://www.helpusell.com/Consumer/Listing/ListingSearchResults.aspx?Search=3e71b901-cde3-4d9f-bcfd-b78035b04eb5&SearchType=&ListingType=&ListingDistrictTypeID=&FirstLetter=&Sort=1

QuickJet
10-03-2006, 04:44 PM
People this is a great deal. I just paid $420.000 in the same neighborhood. Not only are you close to two lakes (Elsinore and Paris) both 20 min drives, but you are also only 3 hours from the river. And most importantly you'd be my neighbor.

4DAY4PLAY
10-03-2006, 05:39 PM
You say the home is in menifee, but the mls add says romoland...which one is it i only ask cause theres a BIG difference between menifee and romoland schools. Im not interested but know someone that may be if its not romoland school district.

QuickJet
10-03-2006, 06:30 PM
You say the home is in menifee, but the mls add says romoland...which one is it i only ask cause theres a BIG difference between menifee and romoland schools. Im not interested but know someone that may be if its not romoland school district.
When the comunity was established there was an issue with the location as far as is it Romoland, Sun City, Menifee or Homeland. In our area currently we are in the Romoland school district, however, being that a prospected 4,000 homes are being built, two new schools are as well. One is elementary and is 1/2 mile away and the new High School is only 1 mile away. Both will be open for the next school year. Best of all we have all new parks, baseball feild going in. An all new shopping center. Not to mention with buying at this time, as morehomes go in, the value goes up. As will be the case when all of the community emenities are built as well.

4DAY4PLAY
10-03-2006, 07:02 PM
When the comunity was established there was an issue with the location as far as is it Romoland, Sun City, Menifee or Homeland. In our area currently we are in the Romoland school district, however, being that a prospected 4,000 homes are being built, two new schools are as well. One is elementary and is 1/2 mile away and the new High School is only 1 mile away. Both will be open for the next school year. Best of all we have all new parks, baseball feild going in. An all new shopping center. Not to mention with buying at this time, as morehomes go in, the value goes up. As will be the case when all of the community emenities are built as well.
I know the area is growing, the concern is just the quality of education, not the age of schools.....if you look at the test scores the district as a whole isnt very good, although i know each actual school is different. Menifee school district is even so-so(my friends are in the temecula school district right now, which is #1 in Riv Co, they just cant afford to buy in temecula. As far as buying now and the value will only go up, unfortuanantly, in todays market that just isnt true regardless of were you buy. were are the closest major shopping centers to that community? I kind of have an idea were its at, just not sure which costcos's, home depots, malls etc, it is closest too. Thanks for the info.

dirtracer
10-04-2006, 01:30 PM
like quickjet said, this area is nice and rapidly growing. out of the 19 communities, they are building the first 6 as we speak. Alot of new big projects also going in everywhere around here. It has slowed now, but in the long run this house is a great deal and a good investment.
I also have a house in redhawk in temecula. Similar home also on a corner lot. I dont really want to sell it, but if i did it would be around 400k.

ChumpChange
10-04-2006, 01:39 PM
Not to mention with buying at this time, as morehomes go in, the value goes up.
I know this is a spam thread and not a real estate thread but can you explain the reasoning behind this statement?

dirtracer
10-04-2006, 02:14 PM
i think he meant more homes, mores stores, more schools type of thing. This area is growing very fast.

dirtracer
10-04-2006, 04:32 PM
sales here has i think only 1 of these left on a smaller non corner lot with no options at 375k. This is for the total of 7 phases at about 20 lots per phase. This is a steal at 379,900 with 25k in upgrades and options.

dirtracer
10-04-2006, 04:35 PM
People this is a great deal. I just paid $420.000 in the same neighborhood. Not only are you close to two lakes (Elsinore and Paris) both 20 min drives, but you are also only 3 hours from the river. And most importantly you'd be my neighbor.
are you in the avalon tract?

QuickJet
10-04-2006, 05:46 PM
are you in the avalon tract?
We are in Park Lane.

QuickJet
10-04-2006, 05:47 PM
I know this is a spam thread and not a real estate thread but can you explain the reasoning behind this statement?
i think he meant more homes, mores stores, more schools type of thing. This area is growing very fast.
Exactly what I was trying to say....... :cool:

dirtracer
10-05-2006, 09:37 AM
:rollside: