PDA

View Full Version : superchiller upgrade question

DEL51
10-03-2006, 08:33 PM
I have seen a superchiller core upgrade and was wondering if anyone has any experience or heard anything regarding this.It appears this thing is copper/nickel alloy vs aluminum. Are there any hardcore efficiency numbers? I have had recent perfomance increases with much cooler lake water. air temp dropped also, but is similar to temps in the early season. the cool lake water could be making air temp drops greater in a localized area, say 10 ft above the water surface. I am very intersted in the methanol injection. my engine is a 572 with dom's/chiller running 11lbs boost with a littlefield 1471.Runs on pump 93 octane+race fuel/ 50 % mix. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

FASTRAT
10-04-2006, 08:22 AM
i have seen a Chiller (complete) like the one ur talking about on EBay...all it said about it was, it was for racing, other than that, i havent heard anything else...it could possibly cool better and make for more performance gains especially with meth inj!
fastrat

HEAVYBOAT
10-04-2006, 09:08 PM
I have seen a superchiller core upgrade and was wondering if anyone has any experience or heard anything regarding this.It appears this thing is copper/nickel alloy vs aluminum. Are there any hardcore efficiency numbers? I have had recent perfomance increases with much cooler lake water. air temp dropped also, but is similar to temps in the early season. the cool lake water could be making air temp drops greater in a localized area, say 10 ft above the water surface. I am very intersted in the methanol injection. my engine is a 572 with dom's/chiller running 11lbs boost with a littlefield 1471.Runs on pump 93 octane+race fuel/ 50 % mix. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
This one?
http://www.whipplesuperchargers.com/product.asp?ProdID=1205

DEL51
10-07-2006, 09:11 PM
I checked out the link and it is not for superchiller, thanks heavy boat for trying. I need a core for super chiller. Maybe teague has one.