PDA

View Full Version : My Houston trip.

OGShocker
10-04-2006, 06:43 AM
I flew out of Ontario yesterday at 6:00AM for a one day'er to Houston. I was trying to fall asleep waiting for the plane to fill up. I opened my eyes and thought I recognise some people headed to the rear of the plane. When we arrived in Houston, I waited to see if I had been dreaming or not. Off the plane walks Debbolas and SCREAM! :boxed: It was nice talking to them as we walked thru the airport.
Hope you guys had a good trip!

Mrs.Racer277
10-04-2006, 06:47 AM
Small world. :)
Hope you had a good trip.

OGShocker
10-04-2006, 06:58 AM
Small world. :)
Hope you had a good trip.
Thank you, I did! I left at 6:00AM and returned around 11:00PM. I have 10 cups of coffee in me now so, I am ready to take on the day! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Debbolas
10-04-2006, 02:03 PM
It was great to see you....I smiled at this really nice looking guy in first class and it turns out to be YOU! :D:D
Oh, we are Irish and soooooooo hitting all the bars ;)

OGShocker
10-04-2006, 02:10 PM
It was great to see you....I smiled at this really nice looking guy in first class and it turns out to be YOU! :D:D
Oh, we are Irish and soooooooo hitting all the bars ;)
There is a great Irish section reachable by water taxi. Good food and loads of McWhiskey.

Debbolas
10-04-2006, 02:12 PM
There is a great Irish section reachable by water taxi. Good food and loads of McWhiskey.
ummmmmm I think the Mc is Scottish, the Irish are alway's O'Leary, O' Brien, etc.....
and 4 out of the 5 of us are Irish (I just married one, I'm really Scottish and Greek :D)
We walked by an Irish bar over by the Constellation that I want to check out...it's name is in Celtic:D
:clover: :D :clover:

OGShocker
10-04-2006, 02:18 PM
and 4 out of the 5 of us are Irish (I just married one, I'm really Scottish and Greek :D)
McOzo? :crossx:

Debbolas
10-04-2006, 02:19 PM
McOzo? :crossx:
yeah :rolleyes: and southern (my dads family has been in the south for so long, they are not sure WHERE they originally immigrated from.:D)
Gotta go eat some good food and drink some expensive wine ;)

Scream
10-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Wow, what a Shock(er) to see you at the top of the Jetway. We of course didn't notice you getting on because you're not supposed to make eye contact with the upper crust when you're flying coach, and by the way we had the last three seats in the last row of that damn plane. If anyone want's to know, the last seats in the last row are narrower and have very little leg room, so I was soooooooo comfortable (not).
Hope your quickie visit was a good one. We're just getting warmed up here. My brother is trying to close down a record number of bars while we're here...he's getting a good start so far. I won't go into too much detail since my wife is blogging our visit elsewhere.
Off to dinner! See ya.
Scream <--- gonna have a new accent

Debbolas
10-04-2006, 02:53 PM
Scream has the Baltimore accent down !!!
(I keep doing the Boston one :rolleyes: )
and the last three seats of the airplane, in addition to not being able to recline, are also by the shitter :cry: :yuk:
Not a nice smelling area :mad:
Deb<-----------NOT complaining, but NOT sitting in THAT part of the plane again ;)