PDA

View Full Version : NJBA Casale Contingency

Mr. V-Driver
10-04-2006, 07:20 AM
People are wondering how to get Casale Decals for the NJBA Contingency.
If you are racing in the NJBA and would like to qualify for our contingency package you must run our decals on both sides of the boat. How you get your decals, Send a S.A.S.E.- Self addressed stamped envelope to:
Casale Engineering, 13030 E. Telegraph Rd., Sante Fe Springs, CA. 90670.
Please state which class you are running and boat#.
Casale V-Drive will be at the October event on Saturday ONLY!!!
If you'ld like to save the postage, come by our booth and pick up you decals.
NOTE: This is Not an advertisement!!! Only requested information!!!

Bobbo541
10-04-2006, 07:23 AM
How does the contigentcy work.

DUCKY
10-04-2006, 10:00 PM
Will you guys be running anything similar for IHBA competitors?

ColeTR2
10-04-2006, 11:33 PM
At the end of the race every boat that has there stickers gets a free V-drive!!! I think :confused:

Mr. V-Driver
10-05-2006, 07:19 AM
1st and 2nd place in each catagory receives a certificate for an amount of $$Money$$ off of parts purchased from Casale. Certificates can be combined!
For instance, if you get 2 certs. that have a $50.00 off, you could use 2 and take $100.00 off of parts purchased etc....
The catch is that Casale decals must be displayed, any ????
Call Willis Johns at 310-483-6919. He can give more info about this and other sponsors.
NJBA is the only association that were offering this to. If someone is in another association and wants to work on something send me a pm!
Thanxxx!!!

Fired Up
10-05-2006, 12:34 PM
Thanks for being there for us. Every bit helps!

Mr. V-Driver
10-05-2006, 02:40 PM
Your quite Welcome!!!

Roaddogg 4040
10-05-2006, 06:45 PM
Hey Mitch, I have your decal on my truck and on my trailer, so do I get a cert for every race that I watch?????? :) :) :)
Steve

lilrick
10-05-2006, 08:05 PM
Your quite Welcome!!!
How do we get the circle racers on the contingency plan Mitch?

Mr. V-Driver
10-06-2006, 08:07 AM
Hey Mitch, I have your decal on my truck and on my trailer, so do I get a cert for every race that I watch?????? :) :) :)
Steve
You are so Funny!!! Sorry, no certs for bench racers! Hire a driver for one of your boats and race it. Maybe Art will drive for you and show those guys a thing or 2 or 3!!! How much$$$ or what will it take for this to happen???
Lets see, I'm sure Art would like a New gas efficient truck to drive to all the events and a Year supply of Coor's Light. I know just buy him a Coor's light truck! LOL Coming SOOON, "The Roaddogg and RiverRacer Tour"!
I'll get to work on your guys T-Shirts, What color boat will ya use???

Mr. V-Driver
10-06-2006, 08:13 AM
How do we get the circle racers on the contingency plan Mitch?
Ya know, someone hit me up about this and I thought my dad already agreed to this. Maybe it was a one time thing, not sure. I'm sure we can work something out for next season. Only problem is, Who will be taking the 1st place certs. away from Rankin???

lilrick
10-06-2006, 01:03 PM
Ya know, someone hit me up about this and I thought my dad already agreed to this. Maybe it was a one time thing, not sure. I'm sure we can work something out for next season. Only problem is, Who will be taking the 1st place certs. away from Rankin???
good point....so, anyone but him!!!:D

gn7
10-06-2006, 04:25 PM
typical ss. guy, you guys are the only ones on the water. there are other classes racing roundy round. maybe the jets and the crackers would like some of the loot too. D.R.does'nt rule all the classes.

FlatStupid
10-06-2006, 07:17 PM
Keep my 50 that wont buy lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:

lilrick
10-06-2006, 08:10 PM
typical ss. guy, you guys are the only ones on the water. there are other classes racing roundy round. maybe the jets and the crackers would like some of the loot too. D.R.does'nt rule all the classes.
It's not LOOT!!! And jets and cracker boxes don't have v-drives!! It's a gift cert. So anybody with a casale should be interested!!!

lilrick
10-06-2006, 08:12 PM
Who is the SS guy ???

Roaddogg 4040
10-06-2006, 08:14 PM
Mitch, the boat is Purple and Foyt Red but I couldn't afford the Coors Light for Art!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: But the tour sounds great!!!
Steve

GofastRacer
10-06-2006, 08:27 PM
Mitch, the boat is Purple and Foyt Red but I couldn't afford the Coors Light for Art!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: But the tour sounds great!!!
Steve
Say what????, better get your lazy ass out on 95 and start collecting cans there dude!.. :D

Life's Rough
10-06-2006, 08:52 PM
Keep my 50 that wont buy lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:
Especially if PHAT ELEPHANT BASTARD is there, $50 won't cover the Kettle 1.

Orange Gasm
10-07-2006, 10:58 AM
Boat 073 will be there to pick up some stickers sat mornin

Roaddogg 4040
10-07-2006, 06:58 PM
Art, I have to finish building this damn house first, then we can drink... :)
Steve

GofastRacer
10-07-2006, 08:04 PM
Then WTF is the hold up, I'm getting thirsty!.. :D :D

Mr. V-Driver
10-09-2006, 07:50 AM
Great News for SCSC racers with Casale V-Drives. Ross and I will be working on some sort of contingency program for all of you guys out there! New for 2007!!!
Art and Roaddogs contingency will consist of 1st place, 30 pack of Coor's light and 2nd place 2, 6 packs of Tall Boys. LOL!!! And maybe a T-Shirt with pockets size XXX.
Lets see when is the 1st SCSC race??? Is it in Parker, AZ.???

EXTREMEBOATS
10-11-2006, 12:06 AM
Steve
Yea what he said.... We have them on the shop fridge, tool box, three on the filing cabnet, garbage can in the office, Oh Yea the truck, trailer and boats we dont own.... Hook a brother up. :cry:
Mike

Mr. V-Driver
10-11-2006, 02:55 PM
Yea what he said.... We have them on the shop fridge, tool box, three on the filing cabnet, garbage can in the office, Oh Yea the truck, trailer and boats we dont own.... Hook a brother up. :cry:
Mike
I appreciate it, but I must play fair! Are you in an organized association of racing??? The Certs. are only official through an organized association such as currently "NJBA" and New This 2007 year the "SCSC". It works like a triangle, The Promoter, the Manufacturer, and the Racer. All of us working together to make the sport the biggest and best it can be.
The other way I hook a Brothar Up is to give a FREE T-shirt and decals with a purchase of a set of gears, a whirlaway, Air-shift Kit or a couple of shirts and bottle of Oil with every V-Drive rebuild by us or Purchase of a complete NEW V-DRive!
You can have your local promoter contact me via e-mail to Casale1vdrive@msn.com Thanxx!!!

lilrick
10-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Great News for SCSC racers with Casale V-Drives. Ross and I will be working on some sort of contingency program for all of you guys out there! New for 2007!!!
Lets see when is the 1st SCSC race??? Is it in Parker, AZ.???
Sounds real good Mitch!!! I hope you consider the Nostalgia classes too!!

EXTREMEBOATS
10-12-2006, 10:15 PM
I appreciate it, but I must play fair! Are you in an organized association of racing??? The Certs. are only official through an organized association such as currently "NJBA" and New This 2007 year the "SCSC". It works like a triangle, The Promoter, the Manufacturer, and the Racer. All of us working together to make the sport the biggest and best it can be.
The other way I hook a Brothar Up is to give a FREE T-shirt and decals with a purchase of a set of gears, a whirlaway, Air-shift Kit or a couple of shirts and bottle of Oil with every V-Drive rebuild by us or Purchase of a complete NEW V-DRive!
You can have your local promoter contact me via e-mail to Casale1vdrive@msn.com Thanxx!!!
I bought a bearing from your dad last year. Does that count? He said it was the last one in the world!
Mike :cry:

Mr. V-Driver
10-24-2006, 12:07 PM
I bought a bearing from your dad last year. Does that count? He said it was the last one in the world!
Mike :cry:
Hmmmm, starting to consider it!!! Howz about some pics. of these "Famous" decals all over the place?!?!?!?!