PDA

View Full Version : ***boat brotheren UNITE!!!

hoolign
01-17-2006, 07:48 PM
I am officially starting a point system here ! Everytime your women says something that could even remotley be interprited as "Female/female Sex...we are putting down 2 points ! Once they reach ten points ....thats automatic Menage' "hot Damn" with the chick of your choice ! ...
Teaseism must be abolished :mad:
:D

pixilatedpussy
01-17-2006, 07:51 PM
I am officially starting a point system here ! Everytime your women says something that could even remotley be contrude as "Female/female Sex...we are putting down 2 points ! Once they reach ten points ....thats automatic Menage' "hot Damn" with the chick of your choice ! ...
But you men love to be teased.....................I thought?

PlyaPlya22
01-17-2006, 07:51 PM
I am officially starting a point system here ! Everytime your women says something that could even remotley be contrude as "Female/female Sex...we are putting down 2 points ! Once they reach ten points ....thats automatic Menage' "hot Damn" with the chick of your choice ! ...
I don't think you can count that fast :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
01-17-2006, 07:53 PM
Yes!!! I think I can score some more booty with just one of her sentences. :rollside:

hoolign
01-17-2006, 07:56 PM
But you men love to be teased.....................I thought?
Have you never heard...two heads are better than 1 ???? HUH??? :D that was sooooo close to being a point!!!

HighRoller
01-17-2006, 07:59 PM
Hold on a minute...I'm still trying to find "contrude" in the dictionary....

hoolign
01-17-2006, 08:01 PM
Hold on a minute...I'm still trying to find "contrude" in the dictionary....
Are you seriously concerned about spelling at this point??? you know what I meant..so either sign up or ship the fukk out ! :D

HighRoller
01-17-2006, 08:10 PM
Dude, my chick racks up at least 50-100 points during every episode of Law and Order SVU. She's got a serious thing for Mariska Hargitay...(Det. Benson)

hoolign
01-17-2006, 08:13 PM
Dude, my chick racks up at least 50-100 points during every episode of Law and Order SVU. She's got a serious thing for Mariska Hargitay...(Det. Benson)
well then ..use the "official" point system to your benefit ! :D

hoolign
01-17-2006, 08:37 PM
George Bush just called and it's going to be LAW !!!!