PDA

View Full Version : 02 Buckshot X5 Sand Car

Rubths
10-04-2006, 07:48 PM
OMG you cant be serious price of 47k firm. Moving to Texas in 2 weeks and thought I would throw out a rediculas price and see if I could temp any of you ballers before I moved the car with me to Texas. Car has a fresh fully built LS1 $5k in reciepts only dyno tuning time on it and a fresh tranny with all new gears $2800.
You will not find another car like this at this price EVER, what the eff am I thinking :rollside: Oh ya comes with a 30 pack cooler that sits up in the nose of the car :)
Please no trades OR I got to wait and refinance my house mini ballers. All serious players should call me 760-212-4206 James
http://www.glamisdunes.com/photopost/watermark.php?file=505/446buckshot0733-med.jpg
Easy to tow
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/uploads/post-5207-1135376101_thumb.jpg

copterzach
10-05-2006, 03:50 AM
Where in Texas are you moving to? Good luck with the car.

Rubths
10-05-2006, 05:03 AM
Where in Texas are you moving to? Good luck with the car.
Thanks, someones going to get a deal on a buckshot!
Bought a house on the north side of Ft. Worth in Haslett.

Rubths
10-05-2006, 05:21 AM
Why Texas? Job transfer? You gonna come back for the Annual SD ***boaters Christmas get together??? :D
BTW, bitchen car, I'm sure it will sell and whoever buys it is getting one helluva deal. Good Luck...
I have always loved TX and I just needed a change for my family. I am self employed so I can do what I want where I want :)

wright27
10-05-2006, 05:11 PM
OMG you cant be serious price of 47k firm. Moving to Texas in 2 weeks and thought I would throw out a rediculas price and see if I could temp any of you ballers before I moved the car with me to Texas. Car has a fresh fully built LS1 $5k in reciepts only dyno tuning time on it and a fresh tranny with all new gears $2800.
You will not find another car like this at this price EVER, what the eff am I thinking :rollside: Oh ya comes with a 30 pack cooler that sits up in the nose of the car :)
Please no trades OR I got to wait and refinance my house mini ballers. All serious players should call me 760-212-4206 James
http://www.glamisdunes.com/photopost/watermark.php?file=505/446buckshot0733-med.jpg
Easy to tow
http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/uploads/post-5207-1135376101_thumb.jpg
Only the biggest of ballers tows a 50k rail with a mini van! :) Very nice, good luck with the sale. If I was not below a mini baller I would buy it in a second.

squirt'nmyload
10-05-2006, 05:16 PM
Only the biggest of ballers tows a 50k rail with a mini van! :) Very nice, good luck with the sale. If I was not below a mini baller I would buy it in a second.
that rail is easily worth twice that van!!!!!! maybe 3 times!!!!

Taylorman
10-05-2006, 06:11 PM
I have always loved TX and I just needed a change for my family. I am self employed so I can do what I want where I want :)
Just curious, what type of work do you do?

Rubths
10-05-2006, 08:24 PM
Just curious, what type of work do you do?
Sales, Marketing and Consulting for printing equipment manufactures. I attend to a U.S, Mexico and South American dealer base for the manufactures.

Rubths
10-07-2006, 04:50 AM
You should see the looks I get on the freeway :rollside: Only towed with the minivan during the night rides since it was better on gas 20mpg verses the F350 at 12mpg,
And that baller thing, I am in no way a baller so dont take my comment as an insult to you or anyone else please. Just tired of all the tire kickers without any money grinding on me only to say they have to wait on a equity line of credit to fund before they can buy :argue:

Rubths
10-09-2006, 08:29 AM
Lots of talkers and way too many 40-44k offers over the phone. What a waste of a weekend. Out of all the calls from people saying they were coming to take a look this weekend only one older guy showed up and we never even fired the motor, too extreme of a car for his age I guess.
Would like to sell this week

GrapeApe
10-10-2006, 01:15 PM
I wish I had the Coin!!! But I don't!!! BUMPity Bump #2!!!!
*** Grape Ape ***

Rubths
10-11-2006, 06:35 AM
And you never got that ride. Thanks for the bump Jeff