PDA

View Full Version : Best place(s) to stay in Vegas?

SoCalSouthpaw
10-06-2006, 09:55 AM
Anyone have some input/ reccomendations on places to stay in Vegas? Nicest room for best prices, places that have the best pools, tables, etc... Package deals & stuff like this.
Has anyone stayed at the new Wynn Resort yet? If so how was it?
Thanks!
One more thing, interested in places on the strip.

Havasu Hangin'
10-06-2006, 09:59 AM
Hard Rock

CAMPER5
10-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Monte Carlo

x7734x
10-06-2006, 10:02 AM
Hard Rock, Green Valley Ranch...

MrsSigEpMock
10-06-2006, 10:04 AM
I've always loved Mandalay Bay.

OnlyMoney
10-06-2006, 10:06 AM
Anyone have some input/ reccomendations on places to stay in Vegas? Nicest room for best prices, places that have the best pools, tables, etc... Package deals & stuff like this.
Has anyone stayed at the new Wynn Resort yet? If so how was it?
Thanks!
Being that I live here...I always feel the need to put my .02 in. :)
Hard Rock was cool, they sold it....raised prices and got rid of a bunch of employees, so for whatever reason I stay away from there. Still a cool place, just don't agree with it.
On the other hand, if you don't want to stay on the strip...I will give yet another plug for Red Rock, a sister property of Green Valley Ranch. Yeah, they raised their prices, but they're dropping them again. Very cool place, great bars, great food, poker room, high limit area, wonderful pool area. We're there all the time because we love it so much.
Wherever you end up staying, hope you have a great trip.

Waist Deep
10-06-2006, 10:31 AM
We've always done Mandalay Bay, but the place needs a makeover.

Code4
10-06-2006, 11:14 PM
Monte Carlo is nice, but, and this is a big but, the construction going on around it sucks. When I was there in July, they were working 24/7, loaders, graders, end dumps. Friggin beep beep beep all night (and day) long. Very noisy, and they say it should be going on for a few years. Gonna try Mandalay Bay next.

JB in so cal
10-07-2006, 12:05 AM
I think your best bet is to PM OutCole'd. He lives in Vegas. He loves meeting new people from the boards. He has tons of room at his place, but you may be sleeping with the trim and the hinges...He just got a new rhino he'd love for you to take for a spin. Just sleep with one eye open :boxed:

ROZ
10-07-2006, 12:14 AM
I think your best bet is to PM OutCole'd. He lives in Vegas. He loves meeting new people from the boards. He has tons of room at his place, but you may be sleeping with the trim and the hinges...He just got a new rhino he'd love for you to take for a spin. Just sleep with one eye open :boxed:
Quit lying.. You're going to put him in to Oc's man trap.... I heard he got a new jar of Rhino scrotum aphrodesiac and needs a spin partner... I didn't even know he could ride a bike :boxed:

squirt'nmyload
10-07-2006, 01:01 AM
moonlight bunny ranch

All IN
10-07-2006, 07:11 AM
The Hotel at Mandalay Bay has great rooms. 3 flat screens in every room, all rooms all suites.
The Wynn hotel is aswome, very classy. Rooms have electric drapes, flat screens and are good size rooms.

chub
10-07-2006, 07:21 AM
Being that I live here...I always feel the need to put my .02 in. :)
Hard Rock was cool, they sold it....raised prices and got rid of a bunch of employees, so for whatever reason I stay away from there. Still a cool place, just don't agree with it.
On the other hand, if you don't want to stay on the strip...I will give yet another plug for Red Rock, a sister property of Green Valley Ranch. Yeah, they raised their prices, but they're dropping them again. Very cool place, great bars, great food, poker room, high limit area, wonderful pool area. We're there all the time because we love it so much.
Wherever you end up staying, hope you have a great trip.
I will go Red Rock next time I go to Vegas. The place ...........Rocks.
Strip action why you want it I don't know Tropicana uptop. killer rooms great price.
Like OnlyMoney said Have a great trip!

SummerBreeze
10-07-2006, 07:43 AM
motel 6

CARLSON-JET
10-07-2006, 08:21 AM
Find a hooker with her own room... package deal... :rollside:

NoCal NoBoat
10-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Just got back from Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday @ Bellagio.
Nicest hotel I've ever stayed at, and the service was excellent.
50th Birthday got us an upgrade to fountain/Strip view in the Spa Tower. Rate was $ 179. I don't wager enough for roller treatment or comps.
Bellagio may not be the party pad you're looking for, but, sipping a well-made Bloody Mary poolside on Monday morning, I felt good.
Will also give the big thumbs up to LOVE at the Mirage, the Blue Man Group at the Venetian, and Emeril's Delmonico at the Venetian for the best steak I've had in my first fifty years...
Heard good things about Red Rock, and the Sunday morning Rehab party at Hard Rock while I was there. Playboy Tower at the Palms opens this weekend I believe.

HM
10-07-2006, 04:17 PM
I am staying at the Red Rock Sunday - Tues.
Last month I stayed at the Orleans. Was very nice - all suites. And it was cheap....$45/night booked through Travelocity.

Nord
10-07-2006, 05:16 PM
if the weather is good, I would say go to Mandalay Bay... The beach is awesome and the places to eat there are great. Its spendy though....

NashvilleBound
10-07-2006, 06:02 PM
Mandaley Bay and The Venetian are always nice....last time our guests were on a budget so we stayed at the Orleans......I was VERy surprised. And it was very reasonable too!!!!