PDA

View Full Version : Watch fo da lies..........

Blown 472
10-06-2006, 06:52 PM
http://www.boston.com/news/world/middleeast/articles/2006/10/05/british_patrols_find_no_evidence_of_arms_traffic_f rom_iran/

Old Texan
10-06-2006, 07:57 PM
Blown are you planning a family vacation to Iran next summer?
Should we embrace Iran as a friendly ally and perhaps do some sister city mayor exchanges?
Are you sending one of your children over to Iran as an exchange student to brush up on mideastern customs?
Do you think we should cut a nice deal of technical exchange like nuclear fission technology for clean power for some low dollar diesel fuel?
Why not buy the wife a cool black berqua(sp) for the holiday party season?
Better yet tell the lil' lady that you're going to institute the middle eastern subservient customs around the house and she can just sit around waiting for your wise free thinking asse to tell her when to speak and when to move.
I wish you could realize your ultimate dream and invent a time machine or some kind of device to turn the world into the multicolored sky utopia you envision when you lay back and close your eyes.
Blown, Blown, Blown......the ultimate masterbaiter, living the liberal burnt out hippy utopian dream. Holy Moly's hero.......How many folks (opponents?)have you burned out with your cut and paste drivel over those 12K+ posts, we need to come up with some kind of lifetime achievement trophy or something, not an award mind you, just a trophy.
You hate that liberal moniker but I can't figure any other way to describe you. You'll back any plan that insures the likes of a Nancy Pelosi to get in charge and you'll make sure our borders stay open to let in all the illegals just cause you resent governmental intervention.
Now it's your turn to come back with one of your classic 3 word retorts, make it something snappy.

1978 Rogers
10-06-2006, 11:37 PM
"A few hundred British troops living out of nothing more than their cut-down Land Rovers and light armored vehicles have taken to the desert in the start of what British officers said would be months of patrols aimed at finding the illicit weapons trafficking from Iran, or any sign of it."
Blown, you could have a 2,000 troops watching the border between WA and Idaho and I could get shyt right past you in small trucks with no problem. What the hell, a few hundred troops covering that distance. LOL.
Come on. Look at the terrain and distance to cover. Do you think the smugglers run it in day light in bright pink Kenworths?

Blown 472
10-07-2006, 06:16 AM
Blown are you planning a family vacation to Iran next summer?
Should we embrace Iran as a friendly ally and perhaps do some sister city mayor exchanges?
Are you sending one of your children over to Iran as an exchange student to brush up on mideastern customs?
Do you think we should cut a nice deal of technical exchange like nuclear fission technology for clean power for some low dollar diesel fuel?
Why not buy the wife a cool black berqua(sp) for the holiday party season?
Better yet tell the lil' lady that you're going to institute the middle eastern subservient customs around the house and she can just sit around waiting for your wise free thinking asse to tell her when to speak and when to move.
I wish you could realize your ultimate dream and invent a time machine or some kind of device to turn the world into the multicolored sky utopia you envision when you lay back and close your eyes.
Blown, Blown, Blown......the ultimate masterbaiter, living the liberal burnt out hippy utopian dream. Holy Moly's hero.......How many folks (opponents?)have you burned out with your cut and paste drivel over those 12K+ posts, we need to come up with some kind of lifetime achievement trophy or something, not an award mind you, just a trophy.
You hate that liberal moniker but I can't figure any other way to describe you. You'll back any plan that insures the likes of a Nancy Pelosi to get in charge and you'll make sure our borders stay open to let in all the illegals just cause you resent governmental intervention.
Now it's your turn to come back with one of your classic 3 word retorts, make it something snappy.
Iran is just a big a threat to us as Iraq was, carry on with your blood lust as it has been programed into you.

Blown 472
10-07-2006, 06:18 AM
Hey ol tex, hows come we dont blow up israel? they have nukes, they spy on us, they have attacked us and killed americans, seems they are hostle to us but yet no drum beat to blow them up, why is that????

SmokinLowriderSS
10-07-2006, 12:02 PM
Hey ol tex, hows come we dont blow up israel? they have nukes, they spy on us, they have attacked us and killed americans, seems they are hostle to us but yet no drum beat to blow them up, why is that????
How come we don't blow up France blown, They did all the above as well?

Blown 472
10-07-2006, 06:09 PM
How come we don't blow up France blown, They did all the above as well?
Okie dokie, ****em all.

soupersonic
10-07-2006, 07:08 PM
Okie dokie, ****em all.
Thats the smartest thing you have said in a month, probably longer :)
What get me is the titles to your threads sound like a child speaking.. watch fo da ? mo a them po wittle? Am i supposed to be taking these seriously ?

Old Texan
10-07-2006, 09:59 PM
How many Israeli terrorists have blown up something of ours like a building or a ship? When did Israel take over our embassy and hold our people hostage?
We are discussing the real world blown, not that nutmeg lil' village you and your paranoid conspiracy freaks sit around in. If Jews would let you buy wholesale would you like them then?

Blown 472
10-08-2006, 07:48 AM
How many Israeli terrorists have blown up something of ours like a building or a ship? When did Israel take over our embassy and hold our people hostage?
We are discussing the real world blown, not that nutmeg lil' village you and your paranoid conspiracy freaks sit around in. If Jews would let you buy wholesale would you like them then?
Does the uss liberty ring a bell?? helllllllllllloooooooo is this thing on? history 101 calling, mr tex please remove your head from your ass and pay attention, I know being short sided and all but jesus. :rolleyes:

Steve 1
10-08-2006, 01:15 PM
Does the uss liberty ring a bell?? helllllllllllloooooooo is this thing on? history 101 calling, mr tex please remove your head from your ass and pay attention, I know being short sided and all but jesus. :rolleyes:
Come on chit head put up some more lies so we can make you look even more foolish.

Blown 472
10-08-2006, 04:06 PM
Come on chit head put up some more lies so we can make you look even more foolish.
What lies, there inbread?

Steve 1
10-08-2006, 04:18 PM
What lies, there inbread?
Talking about your father I see Ole flipper hands, this whole Liberty Jew Bashing attracts the soft minded dregs of society like yourself with no inclination of finding the real facts/truths of this unfortunate incident.

Blown 472
10-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Talking about your father I see Ole flipper hands, this whole Liberty Jew Bashing attracts the soft minded dregs of society like yourself with no inclination of finding the real facts/truths of this unfortunate incident.
Well then, perhaps you can enlighten us o smart one. Please tell the class the real story of the uss liberty.

Steve 1
10-08-2006, 04:35 PM
Well then, perhaps you can enlighten us o smart one. Please tell the class the real story of the uss liberty.
US Navy reports OK Azzwipe??

Blown 472
10-08-2006, 04:40 PM
US Navy reports OK Azzwipe??
Well, pony up bitch.

Steve 1
10-08-2006, 04:48 PM
Well, pony up bitch.
Look it up Fag.

Blown 472
10-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Look it up Fag.
You are the expert, lets hear it you effin pussy.
What would you say if some a rab country would have accidently lit up that boat??

Steve 1
10-08-2006, 04:55 PM
You are the expert, lets hear it you effin pussy.
What would you say if some a rab country would have accidently lit up that boat??
No Queer One this has been posted before and I am not playing your childish game so look it up yourself it is all there even a commie fool such as yourself can find it.

Blown 472
10-08-2006, 05:03 PM
No Queer One this has been posted before and I am not playing your childish game so look it up yourself it is all there even a commie fool such as yourself can find it.
News flash dip shit, I did post it, now you have run your effin pie hole about how wrong I am, put up or shut the phuck up.

Steve 1
10-08-2006, 05:09 PM
News flash dip shit, I did post it, now you have run your effin pie hole about how wrong I am, put up or shut the phuck up.
Fagbreath what about the Stark ???????? More sailers were killed there than the Liberty Oh WAIT I know Sandniggers get a pass from you Stalinists ..Like I said we covered the liberty in here already and I have seen the Navy reports ..

Blown 472
10-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Fagbreath what about the Stark ???????? More sailers were killed there than the Liberty Oh WAIT I know Sandniggers get a pass from you Stalinists ..Like I said we covered the liberty in here already and I have seen the Navy reports ..
Then post it up and prove me wrong you effin pussy.
"we" didn't cover it, "you" said you read the "navy reports" but didn't post anything, now is your time to shine.

Steve 1
10-08-2006, 05:22 PM
"we" didn't cover it, "you" said you read the "navy reports" but didn't post anything, now is your time to shine.
Look a Clue here go back and reread the threads NeoNazi! BTW what about the Stark??

Blown 472
10-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Look a Clue here go back and reread the threads NeoNazi! BTW what about the Stark??
I did, and once again you got nothing. You are a pucking blow hard just like smokin, run back to your trailer and jack your lumber to a pic of gdumbya your effin pussy.

Steve 1
10-08-2006, 05:39 PM
I did, and once again you got nothing. You are a pucking blow hard just like smokin, run back to your trailer and jack your lumber to a pic of gdumbya your effin pussy.
That’s it?? No wonder you are such a worthless Pinko loser in real life. Go read the posts fruitcake.

Blown 472
10-08-2006, 05:48 PM
That’s it?? No wonder you are such a worthless Pinko loser in real life. Go read the posts fruitcake.
Bent AKA Mr Bullcrap the Liberty was a 100 miles off its alleged position and in a War zone at that!!!!!!!!!! Numskull for one and the Israelis were getting incoming from an Egyptian ship BTY.
The web is full of chickenshit crap like you spew, BUT I unlike you have seen the Navy Reports
If you knew anything and you do NOT then the Israelis being cleared would be evident even to a halfwit such as yourself..
This? now that is some navy report there, you have really shown me. Why dont you post what you read in the report and prove me wrong chickshit.

Steve 1
10-08-2006, 05:57 PM
Bent AKA Mr Bullcrap the Liberty was a 100 miles off its alleged position and in a War zone at that!!!!!!!!!! Numskull for one and the Israelis were getting incoming from an Egyptian ship BTY.
The web is full of chickenshit crap like you spew, BUT I unlike you have seen the Navy Reports
If you knew anything and you do NOT then the Israelis being cleared would be evident even to a halfwit such as yourself..
This? now that is some navy report there, you have really shown me. Why dont you post what you read in the report and prove me wrong chickshit.
You can't find a ****kin us navy report numbskull jackass? When you post every piece of anti-American drivel cranked out by your sewer communists.

Steve 1
10-08-2006, 06:06 PM
We have been thru the Liberty now the Stark Mr Bent Sandnigger!!!!!!!!

SmokinLowriderSS
10-08-2006, 06:12 PM
You can't find a ****kin us navy report numbskull jackass? When you post every piece of anti-American drivel cranked out by your sewer communists.
Heck Steve, He couldn't find what happened to the most recent USS Liberty. He wanted me to look it up for him.
I think his spelling troubles must give him fiits trying to find "g o o g l e" (tip for ya blown, it is NOT "g00g1e" or "gewgal").

Steve 1
10-08-2006, 06:14 PM
Heck Steve, He couldn't find what happened to the most recent USS Liberty. He wanted me to look it up for him.
I think his spelling troubles must give him fiits trying to find "g o o g l e" (tip for ya blown, it is NOT "g00g1e" or "gewgal").
ROFLMAO

SmokinLowriderSS
10-08-2006, 06:16 PM
No, it's not on, because you blown, have the honor of being the ONLY silly-assed s.o.b. who wasn't there who still has his panties in a wad and his nipples in a twist over it. Anobody else gives a damn anymore over a mistake made 39 freaking years ago. Well, nobody that matters.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-08-2006, 06:18 PM
I gave him the investigates facts, the "REAL" facts, which he STILL denies like an ostrich in that famous head-down position.
"If I don't see or believe them, thet just ain't true."

SmokinLowriderSS
10-08-2006, 06:19 PM
Why should we prove you wrong AGAIN blown?
Why don't you try proving ME wrong ..... EVER.
Just once would be refereshing ........... :rolleyes:

Blown 472
10-08-2006, 06:20 PM
No, it's not on, because you blown, have the honor of being the ONLY silly-assed s.o.b. who wasn't there who still has his panties in a wad and his nipples in a twist over it. Anobody else gives a damn anymore over a mistake made 39 freaking years ago. Well, nobody that matters.
You are right, **** those guys that died, don't you have some yiddish cock to suck?

Blown 472
10-08-2006, 06:21 PM
Why should we prove you wrong AGAIN blown?
Why don't you try proving ME wrong ..... EVER.
Just once would be refereshing ........... :rolleyes:
Stevo to blowhard, you gots to come save me, and in flies super blow hard to bail out tha tard. Pretty effin sad.

Steve 1
10-08-2006, 06:22 PM
Here Bent to go with the commie dick you suck.
Investigation Date Conclusion
U.S. Navy Court of Inquiry June 10-18, 1967 The attack was a case of mistaken identity. Calm conditions and slow ship speed may have made American flag difficult to identify. No indication the attack was intended against U.S. ship.
CIA Report June 13, 1967 The attack was not made in malice and was a mistake.
Joint Chiefs of Staff Fact Finding Team (Russ Report) June 9-20, 1967 Outlined "findings of fact," bud did not make any findings about the actual attack.
Clifford Report July 18, 1967 No premeditation, but "inexcusable failures" by Israeli forces constituing "gross negligence."
Senate Committee on Foreign Relations 1967 Secretary of Defense McNamara testified he supported conclusion that the attack was not intentional.
Senate Armed Services Committee Feb. 1, 1968 No conclusion. Secretary McNamara makes comparison of attack on Liberty to that on Pueblo with regard to uncertainty about what was happening at the time of the incident.
House Appropriations Committee April-May 1968 Navy communications "foulup" and no conclusion regarding Israeli actions. Much of report remains classified.
House Armed Services Committee May 10, 1971 Critical of Navy communications, no conclusion regarding Israeli actions.
Senate Select Committee on Intelligence 1979 Responding to critical book by Liberty crewman James Ennes, Senate investigation found no merit to his claim attack was intentional.
National Security Agency 1981 Liberty was mistaken for an Egyptian ship as a result of miscalculations and egregious errors.
House Armed Services Committee June 1991 Responding to request from Liberty Veterans Association, Subcommitte on Investigations launched probe that concluded there was no evidence to support allegations made by the Association and no reason for further investigation.
Israeli Investigations
Ram Ron Commission June 12, 1967 The attack was made "neither maliciously nor in gross negligence, but as the result of a bona fide mistake. Also notes that the Liberty made a mistake as well by carelessly approaching a war area.
Preliminary Inquiry July 1967 There was no malicious intent and no deviation from the standard of reasonable conduct that would justify a court-martial.
IDF History 1982 The attack was a result of an "innocent error."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blown 472
10-08-2006, 06:24 PM
Well there you have it, perhaps they will find that them there a rabs was just trying to find a place to land them planes too.

Steve 1
10-08-2006, 06:29 PM
Well there you have it, perhaps they will find that them there a rabs was just trying to find a place to land them planes too.
What about the Stark ??

Blown 472
10-08-2006, 06:30 PM
What about the Stark ??
What about it, I am sure it was just an accident, did some a rabs attack it??

Steve 1
10-08-2006, 06:35 PM
What about it, I am sure it was just an accident, did some a rabs attack it??
You are the resident shit digger so tell me.

Blown 472
10-08-2006, 06:38 PM
You are the resident shit digger so tell me.
Never heard of it, you found that navy report, lets see what you got on the stark there smarty pants.

Steve 1
10-08-2006, 06:42 PM
Never heard of it, you found that navy report, lets see what you got on the stark there smarty pants.
No you are up Bent impress me,

Blown 472
10-08-2006, 06:48 PM
No you are up Bent impress me,
Ah no, you threw it out, you pony up.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-08-2006, 07:10 PM
You are right, **** those guys that died, don't you have some yiddish cock to suck?
The only thing more stupid than the assanine BS above is the refusal to take one single note of the recently DE-classified recordings (by the US millitary) of the radio traffic (ALL the radio traffic of the attack aircraft (and the helos), by both the acft AND the ground controllers) which clearly shows the aircraft were searching for, believed thay had found, and attacked AN EGYPTIAN SHIP.
I have the NSA report blown, it's no longer Top Secret, go download it. Have someone read it to ya. It's 83 pages blown, very few pictures.
Blown's morose stupidity insists on seeing a great big flag, at 5 knots (5.5mph) which must have been flapping furiously in the breeze (5.5mph), unless of course there happened to be a 5mph tailwind. The pilots on the other hand, by their own testimony (the liars) were NOT looking for a flag, which MAY OR MAY NOT have been visible, but for a GREAT BIG WHITE CROSS ON THE DECK, which, coincidentally was NOT on either US or Egyptian ships, but WAS found ONLY on Israeli ships.
Hey blown, do you know how big the standard ensign is aboard a US Navy ship??
Try 5' x 8' blown? Care to tell me just how far away it is recognizable?????
As a matter of fact, a reference to the formula for visual acuity reveals that a flag that size, IF fully extended in good light would not be identifiable beyond 1323 feet and the attacking aircraft never came that close. 1323 feet, thats .... ummmm ... 441 yards, 1/4 mile.
Acft cannon range, typically 2,000 yards!!!! Likely to open on a strafing run from 3,000 yards out.
Did I mention an attack speed of 500+ mph???
Did I mention the flag mast was dropped by the FIRST STRAFE????
It is also the undisputed testimony of the Commanding Officer of the Liberty that the 5 by 8-foot flag was shot away on the first strafing run.
A second, larger, 7 by 13 foot flag was hoisted after the air attack and prior to the torpedo attack but it was engulfed in smoke and thus was not an identification factor during the attacks. The first actual sighting of an American flag on the Liberty was made by an Israeli helicopter pilot more than 30 minutes after both air and sea attacks were over.
There were no references to flags on ANY of the radio trafic, untill 1512 hrs, about 1/2 hour AFTER the attacks were over.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-08-2006, 07:20 PM
Stevo to blowhard, you gots to come save me, and in flies super blow hard to bail out tha tard. Pretty effin sad.
U.S. Navy Court of Inquiry June 10-18, 1967 The attack was a case of mistaken identity. Calm conditions and slow ship speed may have made American flag difficult to identify. No indication the attack was intended against U.S. ship.
CIA Report June 13, 1967 The attack was not made in malice and was a mistake.
Joint Chiefs of Staff Fact Finding Team (Russ Report) June 9-20, 1967 Outlined "findings of fact," but did not make any findings about the actual attack.
Clifford Report July 18, 1967 No premeditation, but "inexcusable failures" by Israeli forces constituing "gross negligence."
Senate Committee on Foreign Relations 1967 Secretary of Defense McNamara testified he supported conclusion that the attack was not intentional.
Senate Armed Services Committee Feb. 1, 1968 No conclusion. Secretary McNamara makes comparison of attack on Liberty to that on Pueblo with regard to uncertainty about what was happening at the time of the incident.
House Appropriations Committee April-May 1968 Navy
communications "foulup" and no conclusion regarding Israeli actions. Much of report remains classified.
House Armed Services Committee May 10, 1971 Critical of Navy communications, no conclusion regarding Israeli actions.
Senate Select Committee on Intelligence 1979 Responding to critical book by Liberty crewman James Ennes, Senate investigation found no merit to his claim attack was intentional.
National Security Agency 1981 Liberty was mistaken for an Egyptian ship as a result of miscalculations and egregious errors.
House Armed Services Committee June 1991 Responding to request from Liberty Veterans Association, Subcommitte on Investigations launched probe that concluded there was no evidence to support allegations made by the Association and no reason for further investigation.
That's the 11 US investigations blown.......................

Old Texan
10-09-2006, 04:36 AM
Blown, why do you ask for facts. You believe nothing tangible. I suppose it must be content of a Mikey Moore lie movie in order to be considered fact by you and your liberal freethinkers club.
Its a shame you hate reality so much. We can't right all the perceived wrongs you've claimed in your life.
Here's a bit of advice Blown, quit sitting at the window waiting for Peter Pan to come take you away from this cruel adult world. It ain't gonna happen. Grow up and step out into the real world and quit blaming society and the Jews for YOUR paranoia.

Steve 1
10-09-2006, 03:39 PM
The only thing more stupid than the assanine BS above is the refusal to take one single note of the recently DE-classified recordings (by the US millitary) of the radio traffic (ALL the radio traffic of the attack aircraft (and the helos), by both the acft AND the ground controllers) which clearly shows the aircraft were searching for, believed thay had found, and attacked AN EGYPTIAN SHIP.
I have the NSA report blown, it's no longer Top Secret, go download it. Have someone read it to ya. It's 83 pages blown, very few pictures.
Blown's morose stupidity insists on seeing a great big flag, at 5 knots (5.5mph) which must have been flapping furiously in the breeze (5.5mph), unless of course there happened to be a 5mph tailwind. The pilots on the other hand, by their own testimony (the liars) were NOT looking for a flag, which MAY OR MAY NOT have been visible, but for a GREAT BIG WHITE CROSS ON THE DECK, which, coincidentally was NOT on either US or Egyptian ships, but WAS found ONLY on Israeli ships.
Hey blown, do you know how big the standard ensign is aboard a US Navy ship??
Try 5' x 8' blown? Care to tell me just how far away it is recognizable?????
As a matter of fact, a reference to the formula for visual acuity reveals that a flag that size, IF fully extended in good light would not be identifiable beyond 1323 feet and the attacking aircraft never came that close. 1323 feet, thats .... ummmm ... 441 yards, 1/4 mile.
Acft cannon range, typically 2,000 yards!!!! Likely to open on a strafing run from 3,000 yards out.
Did I mention an attack speed of 500+ mph???
Did I mention the flag mast was dropped by the FIRST STRAFE????
It is also the undisputed testimony of the Commanding Officer of the Liberty that the 5 by 8-foot flag was shot away on the first strafing run.
A second, larger, 7 by 13 foot flag was hoisted after the air attack and prior to the torpedo attack but it was engulfed in smoke and thus was not an identification factor during the attacks. The first actual sighting of an American flag on the Liberty was made by an Israeli helicopter pilot more than 30 minutes after both air and sea attacks were over.
There were no references to flags on ANY of the radio trafic, untill 1512 hrs, about 1/2 hour AFTER the attacks were over.
SS Way cool Post, but Ole Bent is still on the first paragraph! Check and see if you have some cut and paste ransom note font that may help the retard.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-09-2006, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the tip steve, I'll see what I have laying arround. Do you think it would help his comprehension if I sprinkled in a large quantity of pointless profanity spread throughout?? :idea:

Old Texan
10-10-2006, 04:24 AM
Thanks for the tip steve, I'll see what I have laying arround. Do you think it would help his comprehension if I sprinkled in a large quantity of pointless profanity spread throughout?? :idea:
This is how Libs like Blown "enunciate" their nonsense........Al Gore, Howard Dean, Hildabeast, et al

SmokinLowriderSS
10-10-2006, 06:33 AM
Raaaaaaaaaa!!! #%$^#!!! #$%^**!!!! %@#*!!!!! Raaaaaaaaaa!!!!! $#%$!!!!