Blown 472
10-07-2006, 06:17 AM
You posted it, do you believe it?
Yup, every word of it.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Yup, every word of it.
Figures.
I got almost 1/2 way down before the stupid-meter just wouldn't take anymore.
Enjoy the blinders blown, if I actually pittied people, I'd consider pittying you.

HighRoller
10-07-2006, 12:23 PM
Good Ol' Clone472, never lets the truth get in the way of an opportunity to bash the NeoCons. Does that make him a NeoLib?? He won't trust Bush, but he sucks straight from the teet of every cum-for-brains lefty kook website he comes across. Rumsfeld Cheney and Rove were flying the planes and bailed out just before impact. The Bin Laden family's private jet swooped in and plucked them from mid-air so they could meet about what their next move would be. Meanwhile, Bush's body double was reading to children in Florida while the real Bush was flying an Apache gunship over the Pentagon with Osama in the front seat shooting Tow missiles. After Condoleezza pushed down the plunger to detonate the charges inside the WTC buildings, Bush then intercepted Flight 93 and shot it down before dropping Osama off at the Greyhound bus terminal to catch a bus to Canada. Bush then got out of the Apache and got in the Aurora and was in Baghdad 3 hours later meeting with Saddam about how to pull off a "fake" war. They would have gotten away with the whole thing if Clone472 hadn't taken LSD and envisioned the whole plan almost exactly as it really happened before contacting counterpunch.org.

Kachina26
10-07-2006, 01:12 PM
If Spice Boy said the sky was blue you would argue just to hear yourself yap
No, but I'd sure take a look out the window.

jimslade
10-07-2006, 04:24 PM
Open your mind and not your mouth for a change :rolleyes:
You come across as a know-it-all wannabee, reading the book does not make you an expert
STFU and have a nice day :rolleyes: SS does know it all and so do I. We're not wanabees.

Blown 472
10-07-2006, 06:11 PM
Good Ol' Clone472, never lets the truth get in the way of an opportunity to bash the NeoCons. Does that make him a NeoLib?? He won't trust Bush, but he sucks straight from the teet of every cum-for-brains lefty kook website he comes across. Rumsfeld Cheney and Rove were flying the planes and bailed out just before impact. The Bin Laden family's private jet swooped in and plucked them from mid-air so they could meet about what their next move would be. Meanwhile, Bush's body double was reading to children in Florida while the real Bush was flying an Apache gunship over the Pentagon with Osama in the front seat shooting Tow missiles. After Condoleezza pushed down the plunger to detonate the charges inside the WTC buildings, Bush then intercepted Flight 93 and shot it down before dropping Osama off at the Greyhound bus terminal to catch a bus to Canada. Bush then got out of the Apache and got in the Aurora and was in Baghdad 3 hours later meeting with Saddam about how to pull off a "fake" war. They would have gotten away with the whole thing if Clone472 hadn't taken LSD and envisioned the whole plan almost exactly as it really happened before contacting counterpunch.org.
That is the best run on sentence I have read in a long time, grammer not your strong point eh?

Kachina26
10-07-2006, 08:02 PM
That is the best run on sentence I have read in a long time, grammer not your strong point eh?
Spelling's not yours, I'm guessing :rolleyes:

Old Texan
10-07-2006, 09:45 PM
Open your mind and not your mouth for a change :rolleyes:
You come across as a know-it-all wannabee, reading the book does not make you an expert
STFU and have a nice day :rolleyes:
Canuck your just like a hemmoroid, drop down south every fall to cause worthlees irritation......

Old Texan
10-07-2006, 09:52 PM
Ah our freethinking lib is having an insult day. Blown your just so pedictable anymore.
I'm amazed at the goofy shit you claim belief in....Must be a quaint lil' village you live in (in your mind anyway).
Do your neighbors stare at you or do they turn their heads to avoid you?

SmokinLowriderSS
10-08-2006, 12:30 AM
Damn, you exposed it. It's been nice knowing ya HR. Has the black Suburban pulled up down the street yet? If not, it's STILL to late to run. :rolleyes:

SmokinLowriderSS
10-08-2006, 12:31 AM
At least in that one his FACTUAL ACCURACY is every bit as good as yours is.