PDA

View Full Version : New Lurker on Campus...

All-Star
10-06-2006, 11:28 PM
Please be gentle with me... :rolleyes: I've been watching from a far..... for quite some time. I feel like I know you personally and I can totally relate to all of you on this site. :) I have always wanted to speak up but did not want to be shunned by the inner circle... ha ha. :cool: You ALL really seam like down to earth people with the same quirky side that I have.. ok the same sick side too. :crossx: I have always wanted to step forward to meet you but did not want to step on any toes... I have been lurking at Moabi, Havasu, and all the hang out's. The husband is not as forward as I am... so He is alwways telling me noooooooooo. I hope that the POWERS THAT BE will accept me to the Hot Boat family. :boxed: I will only add to your scenery with the D's that I am not affraid to show..... :)

ROZ
10-07-2006, 12:21 AM
I will only add to your scenery with the D's that I am not affraid to show..... :)
This thread is useless without pics! :D
Welcome :)
There's always a party at Islander 314... Beer is in the fridge and the door is always open :)

Huckleberry
10-07-2006, 12:47 AM
Welcome aboard!!! As Roz said...This thread is useless without pics!

All-Star
10-07-2006, 12:51 AM
ok... as I stated... I am a newbie... Posting Pix is not my best. How do U do it.. I am not affraid. I am pleasing to the eye... I think... Or so I have been told. :cry:

squirt'nmyload
10-07-2006, 12:54 AM
ok... as I stated... I am a newbie... Posting Pix is not my best. How do U do it.. I am not affraid. I am pleasing to the eye... I think... Or so I have been told. :cry:
there was nothing but hotties at oktoberfest 2nite...if you were there u r hot

All-Star
10-07-2006, 12:59 AM
Tell me how to post and I will.... I am not affraid.
It's ALL GOOD!!!!

squirt'nmyload
10-07-2006, 01:03 AM
Tell me how to post and I will.... I am not affraid.
It's ALL GOOD!!!!
pm me the pics and i'll post em 4 ya....pm them 2 me

All-Star
10-07-2006, 01:20 AM
I am tooo drunk and tooo blonde.
You will have to walk me through it.
I do not even know where to start.

squirt'nmyload
10-07-2006, 01:45 AM
i sent u a pm

Huckleberry
10-07-2006, 01:47 AM
1. Upload the pic to the Hoyboat image center, or at hotboatpics.com
2. Once you have it uploaded to a hostig site that allows linking, open the pic up in that site.
3. Right click on the pic and scroll down to the "Properties"
4. Highlight the info on the Address (URL) line. Now right click on it and copy this info.
5. Come back to the thread you want to post the pic in and start a new reply.
6. Click on the little yellow box with the mountain in it. This will bring up a box on your screen.
7. Right click inside the address line of the box and hit "Paste". This will insert the pic into your post.
8. The hit Submit reply or Preview to make sure it works. If not, PM me and I'll walk ya through it step by step again.

squirt'nmyload
10-07-2006, 01:53 AM
1. Upload the pic to the Hoyboat image center, or at hotboatpics.com
2. Once you have it uploaded to a hostig site that allows linking, open the pic up in that site.
3. Right click on the pic and scroll down to the "Properties"
4. Highlight the info on the Address (URL) line. Now right click on it and copy this info.
5. Come back to the thread you want to post the pic in and start a new reply.
6. Click on the little yellow box with the mountain in it. This will bring up a box on your screen.
7. Right click inside the address line of the box and hit "Paste". This will insert the pic into your post.
8. The hit Submit reply or Preview to make sure it works. If not, PM me and I'll walk ya through it step by step again.
whooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaa.......i got this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huckleberry
10-07-2006, 01:56 AM
huh???????????????

Hardly Satisfied
10-07-2006, 02:02 AM
welcome aboard

All-Star
10-07-2006, 02:10 AM
help me I am toooo drunk and tooo blonde to try to figure this out...
I am helpless....
I think It will be worth it....
I guess tomorrow will be a better day to try... unless to contact me soon.

Huckleberry
10-07-2006, 02:26 AM
All-Star,
Check your PM's!

Huckleberry
10-07-2006, 02:55 AM
Edited at the request of the now sober All-star. :rollside:

deltaAce
10-07-2006, 08:49 AM
Now how about a picture of your.......................................boat. :)

C-2
10-07-2006, 09:03 AM
shunned by the inner circle...
"Those guys are fags.."
Welcome aboard

Tom Brown
10-07-2006, 09:06 AM
On behalf of Riodog and myself, welcome to ***boat All-Star. :cool:

Mrs.Racer277
10-07-2006, 09:30 AM
Welcome :)

Jordy
10-07-2006, 09:46 AM
A warm welcome to the newbie and a little piece of advice: Don't tell Mrs. Racer any secrets unless you want the whole world to know. ;)
Have fun!!! :D

socalmoney
10-07-2006, 10:05 AM
You might not know how to post pics but you sure got the smilies down :) . Welcome aboard. I am new here also but everyone has been real nice. Tell your husband this is a great place for general info on boating. People on this board know what they are talking about. That was my reason for being here. I got a boat and didn't know how to change the oil on it, (come to think about it, I still don't). I grew to enjoy the personalities here and hope to see them on the water.

DILLIGAF
10-09-2006, 07:49 AM
HEY! Where is the pic?

topless
10-09-2006, 08:14 AM
Welcome and don't use the dressing rooms at Nordstoms if you don't want Jordy watching you. :idea: :idea:

MR HARLEY
10-09-2006, 08:17 AM
Welcome aboard!

Bradman
10-09-2006, 09:09 AM
Welcome All-Star. Soooo where's the pics?

All-Star
10-09-2006, 10:53 PM
Welcome All-Star. Soooo where's the pics?
So I took them off because I was getting the RED -Arse! from someone who is holier-then -thow! :yuk:
What ever... I will keep the eye open and not be affraid to meet you people...
Thanks for the nice welcome!
Huckleberry and Squirt'nmyload can vouch for me... I think!!!!! :cool:
Al

Tom Brown
10-09-2006, 10:57 PM
So I took them off because I was getting the RED -Arse! from someone who is holier-then -thow! :yuk:
Bondage pics, eh? Would you mind PM'ing them to me? :idea:

Huckleberry
10-09-2006, 11:03 PM
Huckleberry and Squirt'nmyload can vouch for me... I think!!!!! :cool:
Al
Yep. All-Star is very cool, way nice, and oh yeah...very easy on the eyes!

ratso
10-09-2006, 11:05 PM
...and married? :idea:

Tom Brown
10-09-2006, 11:06 PM
She certainly struck me as quite beautiful, in the pics I saw. :cool:
Hey All-Star, have you considered doing what you want and just ignoring the nay-sayers? It used to really piss me off when Jetboat Brian would berate me but now I get an erection each time he beats the shit out of me.
In fact, I've still got a bit of a chub going from a nasty PM he sent me earlier today.
.... bad is good. :cool:

All-Star
10-09-2006, 11:21 PM
Well as the others (CBadDad) is concerned, I am a piece of shi..t...
I guess you can not please all of the people all of the time.
But Huckleberry is super aawesome and nice and so it squit;nmyload... I Guess we have the same sick since of humor.
Thanks guyssss you are what makes the world more enjoyable.
Oh and Tom Brown I will send you a PM... If I dare.... :220v:

Huckleberry
10-10-2006, 12:09 AM
...and married? :idea:
I dunno?