PDA

View Full Version : Boat Detailing Info in the OC: SoCalDetail

K9Blitz
10-07-2006, 07:22 PM
I decided it was time to let a pro make the boat look new and I am glad I did. A couple seasons of Lake Mohave water spots proved to be too much for me to make right.
If anyone is looking for a quality first class boat detail, then Mark at SoCalDetail is a must. He came to the house this afternoon and worked non-stop on the gel coat, interior, trailer, carpet shampoo (including the ski locker!), transom, outdrive and he even detailed the prop. It was a true "complete" detail.
There are lots of fly by night detailers that can do some serious damage to gel coats, but Mark is a true professional. The boat looks fantastic, inside and out.
Dark cherry red is a pain to maintain, let alone detail. Mark did it right with no swirl marks, hazing or blemishes, and a couple coats of carnuba to finish it off. The interior is bright white just like new.
I recommend his detailing service hands down.

BigDoug
10-07-2006, 08:12 PM
Good to hear Mark took care of you and most importantly your a happy man :)

FreshTracks
10-08-2006, 12:35 PM
what's his number?

RitcheyRch
10-08-2006, 12:39 PM
Glad to hear. Post some pictures.

INSman
10-08-2006, 01:00 PM
On a similar note, Big Doug in Havasu does a great job. Anyone know who does the best Color/Wet sand and then polish job for a boat ??

BigDoug
10-08-2006, 02:25 PM
Blane we'll take care of it for you :)

SOCALDETAIL1
10-08-2006, 09:53 PM
K9, post his name and number, and where abouts are you->his working area? Looking for someone good around Corona.
Thanks,
Rio
I pretty much do all of L.A, OC north San Diego, Riverside and San Berdo counties. Mark 562-544-4732

SOCALDETAIL1
10-08-2006, 09:57 PM
I decided it was time to let a pro make the boat look new and I am glad I did. A couple seasons of Lake Mohave water spots proved to be too much for me to make right.
If anyone is looking for a quality first class boat detail, then Mark at SoCalDetail is a must. He came to the house this afternoon and worked non-stop on the gel coat, interior, trailer, carpet shampoo (including the ski locker!), transom, outdrive and he even detailed the prop. It was a true "complete" detail.
There are lots of fly by night detailers that can do some serious damage to gel coats, but Mark is a true professional. The boat looks fantastic, inside and out.
Dark cherry red is a pain to maintain, let alone detail. Mark did it right with no swirl marks, hazing or blemishes, and a couple coats of carnuba to finish it off. The interior is bright white just like new.
I recommend his detailing service hands down.
Thanks Wayne. You have a awesome boat. I always say that out of all my customers, the ones on HB are the best, and I will bend over backwords for them anytime.

SOCALDETAIL1
10-08-2006, 10:05 PM
On a similar note, Big Doug in Havasu does a great job. Anyone know who does the best Color/Wet sand and then polish job for a boat ??
I always recccomend in Havasu/Parker Big Doug he takes pride in his work.

Redneck
10-09-2006, 07:46 AM
Thanks Wayne. You have a awesome boat. I always say that out of all my customers, the ones on HB are the best, and I will bend over backwords for them anytime.
who is this mark guy lol jk Keep up the good work mark. Hey were are my shirts?

SOCALDETAIL1
10-09-2006, 10:54 AM
who is this mark guy lol jk Keep up the good work mark. Hey were are my shirts?
Changed the design on them, so we are another 2 weeks out. Don't worry I havn't forgotten about you and Heather.

slink
10-09-2006, 11:05 AM
Your boat is too new to be needing wet sanding, unless you have some scratches.

INSman
10-09-2006, 12:07 PM
Your boat is too new to be needing wet sanding, unless you have some scratches.
I do unfortunately along with some weird fender swirls :220v: