PDA

View Full Version : Womens full contact football

MsDrmr
10-08-2006, 07:56 AM
My sister is a manager of a womens football team in Orange County. The team is called the Breakers. She has been involved with the team for the last two years and this year signed up as manager.
If anyone would be interested in signing up to play, let me know and I will give you the contact information.
Or if you would be interested if attending/supporting the game I will send /post the schedule.

wsuwrhr
10-08-2006, 08:02 AM
Sounds like some serious hurt.
Brian
My sister is a manager of a womens football team in Orange County. The team is called the Breakers. She has been involved with the team for the last two years and this year signed up as manager.
If anyone would be interested in signing up to play, let me know and I will give you the contact information.
Or if you would be interested if attending/supporting the game I will send /post the schedule.

MsDrmr
10-08-2006, 08:10 AM
Hey Brian, yeah they do thend to get hurt from time to time. They lost three players last year to injuries, but they are back this year for more.
Andrea

Thorsinc
10-08-2006, 08:16 AM
Respectfully and not trying to offend any groups but if your serious, you should go to a lesbian fourm and post this you probably get more inquiries about it. I think a couple of NFL teams should think about recruiting like that.

wsuwrhr
10-08-2006, 08:16 AM
Krazy kids.....
Hey Brian, yeah they do tend to get hurt from time to time. They lost three players last year to injuries, but they are back this year for more.
Andrea

wsuwrhr
10-08-2006, 08:17 AM
Respectfully and not trying to offend any groups but if your serious, you should go to a lesbian fourm and post this you probably get more inquiries about it. I think a couple of NFL teams should think about recruiting like that.
Nice

MsDrmr
10-08-2006, 08:22 AM
Possibly posting in a les. thread might raise some interest. however I can tell you from the point of being a hetrosexual, woman, we are very competitive and some women will /are willing to sacrafice their bodies for the sake of winning a sport. It does not have to be volleyball, tennis, basketball or the such. We are physical beings and a good game of aggressive playing can be quite entertaining regardless of the sex playing it....

wsuwrhr
10-08-2006, 08:31 AM
I am so glad I am a closet lesbian.
Would I be allowed to play?
however I can tell you from the point of being a hetrosexual, woman, we are very competitive and some women will /are willing to sacrafice their bodies for the sake of winning a sport. a good game of aggressive playing can be quite entertaining sex....

MsDrmr
10-08-2006, 08:35 AM
I am so glad I am a closet lesbian.
Would I be allowed to play?
You are too much, tell you what, if you want to play with the girls, you may want to get some extra padding, they are girls however and I am sure they would be happy to rip the head off of some men (all women can relate to that).
So if you still want to play Brian, I will get you the paperwork :p

phebus
10-08-2006, 08:40 AM
Do they need a locker room attendant? :)
Someone to help them work out their sore muscles? :rollside:

BigDoug
10-08-2006, 08:48 AM
Rick, are you signing Linda up for the locker room attendant ? :)

phebus
10-08-2006, 08:50 AM
Rick, are you signing Linda up for the locker room attendant ? :)
No, I am volunteering (I'm a giver), but when Linda finds out, I will need help with my sore muscles. :)

wsuwrhr
10-08-2006, 09:38 AM
I'm not scared, I am a nice guy.
Brian
You are too much, tell you what, if you want to play with the girls, you may want to get some extra padding, they are girls however and I am sure they would be happy to rip the head off of some men (all women can relate to that).

wsuwrhr
10-08-2006, 09:40 AM
BTW,
How is it possible to be "New and Improved"
I will need to see proof please.
Brian

SHOTKALLIN
10-08-2006, 11:22 AM
I saw a web site for the Caliente womens team
http://www.arizonacaliente.com/

SHOTKALLIN
10-08-2006, 11:23 AM
i wonder if I can tape it up and play linebacker??? some of these women are suspect.

MsDrmr
10-08-2006, 11:36 AM
BTW,
How is it possible to be "New and Improved"
I will need to see proof please.
Brian
Brian, I know your a nice guy, I have been around here enough to know that :p
As far as new and improved, I never knew you felt that way if I had known you thought I was perfect I would not have worked so hard to change.
But over the last year and a half, I have made lots of improvements to who I am. I am a new person, with some serious improvements. You're welcome to see for yourself. :skull:

TCHB
10-08-2006, 01:06 PM
I met a lady at our local Huntington Beach gym that was playing for a team in Long Beach. She said it was a lot of fun and work.

Tom Brown
10-08-2006, 01:11 PM
I'd like to have a woman massage my balls with her feet.

YeLLowBoaT
10-08-2006, 01:15 PM
if its like the "bikini bowl" where do I have to go to get tickets???

4DAY4PLAY
10-08-2006, 01:16 PM
Is there a plastic surgeon on the field in case of any leaking "fun bags" after a hard hit?

barbigrl
10-08-2006, 04:07 PM
ur a dickhead :yuk:

MsDrmr
10-08-2006, 04:29 PM
ur a dickhead :yuk:
Atta girl, you tell em

TCHB
10-08-2006, 05:04 PM
I got say the women football player at our 24 hour fitness was a true 10. She was fit, pretty, and popped off 20 perfect pull ups.

TCHB
10-08-2006, 05:08 PM
http://www.womensprofootball.com/photos/2005/photo_05_04.jpg

TheLurker
10-08-2006, 08:30 PM
My boss’s boss’s daughter played on that team. I have never met her though.
Shhhhh. Don’t tell I post on ***boat at work.
2006 Team Roster
# Name Pos
53 Armstrong, Tutu OL/LB
56 Bilezikjian, Tanya OL/DL
20 Briggs, Julie QB
40 Cash, Brenda WR/S
3 Chung, Stephanie DB
55 Dawson, Kelly Ann DB
11 Duggins, Deb *
50 Dunbar, Erin FB/LB
69 Elliot, Elizabeth *
7 Flinn, Lori QB/DL
97 Garcia, Amanda OL/DL
88 Garcia, Michielle WR/DB
66 Garcia-Boddie, Cynthia OL/DL
58 Ghazarossian, Darlene OL/DL
81 Iba, Elaine WR/DB
82 Joyce, Jessica OL/LB
65 Juge, Stephanie OL/DL
85 Leetch, Becky OL/DL
87 Linn, Suzanne FB/LB
75 Palmer, Moa OL/DL
33 Patino, Delinda FB/LB
72 Peters, Sharyn OL/DL
8 Powalski, Cindi RB/DB
28 Santillan, Vanessa RB
22 Snavely, Heather WR/S
27 Stuart, Kristen RB/LB
42 Thomas, Cheryl TE/LB
99 Turner, Carmen OL/DL
21 Twehous, Shelly WR/DB
44 Valentine, Kim TE/LB
2 Van De Walker, Gegi RB/K
39 Vrolyk, Wendy S/LB

MsDrmr
10-09-2006, 06:21 AM
My boss’s boss’s daughter played on that team. I have never met her though.
Shhhhh. Don’t tell I post on ***boat at work.
2006 Team Roster
# Name Pos
53 Armstrong, Tutu OL/LB
56 Bilezikjian, Tanya OL/DL
20 Briggs, Julie QB
40 Cash, Brenda WR/S
3 Chung, Stephanie DB
55 Dawson, Kelly Ann DB
11 Duggins, Deb *
50 Dunbar, Erin FB/LB
69 Elliot, Elizabeth *
7 Flinn, Lori QB/DL
97 Garcia, Amanda OL/DL
88 Garcia, Michielle WR/DB
66 Garcia-Boddie, Cynthia OL/DL
58 Ghazarossian, Darlene OL/DL
81 Iba, Elaine WR/DB
82 Joyce, Jessica OL/LB
65 Juge, Stephanie OL/DL
85 Leetch, Becky OL/DL
87 Linn, Suzanne FB/LB
75 Palmer, Moa OL/DL
33 Patino, Delinda FB/LB
72 Peters, Sharyn OL/DL
8 Powalski, Cindi RB/DB
28 Santillan, Vanessa RB
22 Snavely, Heather WR/S
27 Stuart, Kristen RB/LB
42 Thomas, Cheryl TE/LB
99 Turner, Carmen OL/DL
21 Twehous, Shelly WR/DB
44 Valentine, Kim TE/LB
2 Van De Walker, Gegi RB/K
39 Vrolyk, Wendy S/LB
I met Julie QB over the weekend at the sign-ups. They seem to be a great team, been going strong for quite some time now......I hear the games are a blast to watch. Being they are down in OC, I don't go down to watch. Maybe this year I will.
P.S. I won't tell your boss your reading HB during work :cool: