PDA

View Full Version : The MAN

Jetboatguru
10-03-2003, 08:13 PM
First I want to thank V Drive Video for the tapes I just received in the mail. Just what I needed for a lazy Friday night at home. I asked Jerry if he could put together some tapes with non stop racing and he came through with flying colors. After watching these videos I must say that Lance Faulkner was the Baddest of the Bad. This dude could drive like no other. Too bad he left us early. ....

BigBoyToys
10-03-2003, 08:29 PM
Jetboatguru:
After watching these videos I must say that Lance Faulkner was the Baddest of the Bad. This dude could drive like no other. Too bad he left us early. .... I agree 100%.

Kindsvater Flat
10-03-2003, 08:30 PM
I have some of Jerry's circle race tapes also Tony, simply awesome what they do.

BigBoyToys
10-03-2003, 08:34 PM
Is JBG gonna go circle racing?

sanger mike
10-03-2003, 08:40 PM
sprint cars on water. :D

ssmike
10-03-2003, 08:47 PM
Sanger mike - Where you been??? :D :mad: :D

ssmike
10-03-2003, 08:48 PM
Jetboatguru:
First I want to thank V Drive Video for the tapes I just received in the mail. Just what I needed for a lazy Friday night at home. I asked Jerry if he could put together some tapes with non stop racing and he came through with flying colors. Guru -
My next tape will be fresh with action from Irvine 2.....Make sure the Harte Attack represents Nor Cal :D eek!

sanger mike
10-03-2003, 10:00 PM
ssmike:
Sanger mike - Where you been??? :D :mad: :D hey ss um mike :p my boat is still down at MPD. been worken on the house boxed . how about you.

T-Bag
10-04-2003, 03:08 PM
Jetboatguru:
First I want to thank V Drive Video for the tapes I just received in the mail. Just what I needed for a lazy Friday night at home. I asked Jerry if he could put together some tapes with non stop racing and he came through with flying colors. After watching these videos I must say that Lance Faulkner was the Baddest of the Bad. This dude could drive like no other. Too bad he left us early. .... I thought you said you were done posting on these boards. Maybe someday!!!!!!!

Jetboatguru
10-04-2003, 10:18 PM
As soon as you beat me in a race I will quit posting. eek!

ssmike
10-05-2003, 07:48 PM
Jetboatguru:
As soon as you beat me in a race I will quit posting. eek! :D :D :D :D

dmontzsta
10-05-2003, 07:54 PM
Are going to Irvine Mike?

Kindsvater Flat
10-05-2003, 08:00 PM
Jetboatguru:
As soon as you beat me in a race I will quit posting. eek! Proof (http://www.dragboatrace.com/movies/guru.mpg)

smalls
10-07-2003, 06:10 AM
VD-Video Does some gets some great footage, Like Zoomin in on two Big Mama's on a SeaDoo cruisin the beach and some tailpipe flames? LMAO
Not to mention some great boat footage. LOL
Keep up the good work Jerry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, smile_sp :D smile_sp

Johnwithjm
10-07-2003, 09:27 AM
Jetboatguru:
First I want to thank V Drive Video for the tapes I just received in the mail. Just what I needed for a lazy Friday night at home. I asked Jerry if he could put together some tapes with non stop racing and he came through with flying colors. After watching these videos I must say that Lance Faulkner was the Baddest of the Bad. This dude could drive like no other. Too bad he left us early. .... JBG glad you got your tapes in the mail. Do you think you could send my tape back sometime this year :D

126driver
10-07-2003, 09:46 AM
Jetboatguru:
Lance Faulkner was the Baddest of the Bad. This dude could drive like no other. Too bad he left us early. .... And one of the nicest guys on the beach and a great promotor of circle boat racing. If Lance was here today he'd have talked you into driving a circle boat years ago Guru. wink :D :D