PDA

View Full Version : Huge thanks to Michelle and John

Redneck
10-09-2006, 07:41 AM
Thank you guys for spending all day Sunday helping us find a house. I still think the house hunting was rigged. LOL (planted bugs, going to the same house over and over again) LOL Was a great day and if all goes well we will be in our new house by Thanksgiving. I tell you if your looking for a house in Havi call Michelle she knows whats up and is great to house hunt with. But you gotta make sure you bring John too. The two of them are a great team. Thanks guys
Kenny

DILLIGAF
10-09-2006, 07:44 AM
Congrats and nice talking with you in Parker

Redneck
10-09-2006, 07:48 AM
Congrats and nice talking with you in Parker
yes same to you gotta hook up more often

a catered life
10-09-2006, 08:00 AM
i heard you two were moving there :p congrats i guess i missed you on saturday when the key trade happened..... good luck and buy something big i like big parties :p

Redneck
10-09-2006, 08:28 AM
i heard you two were moving there :p congrats i guess i missed you on saturday when the key trade happened..... good luck and buy something big i like big parties :p
you did miss the key exchange the boat next to ours didnt believe in pasties they just went without. I love the river lol

a catered life
10-09-2006, 09:05 AM
sometimes life is nice :p

little rowe boat
10-09-2006, 09:10 AM
John and Michele are the best. They took great care of us during our house building process. They still take great care of us. after the fact.

Throttle
10-09-2006, 09:14 AM
M & J are really nice peeps...
You and the honey should have NO problem finding what you want... Prolly get a little more...

Mrs.Racer277
10-09-2006, 09:30 AM
Congrats Kenny and Heather. :)
I agree John and Michele are the best. :)

INSman
10-09-2006, 12:16 PM
I keep hearing about this John and Michele couple, what do they do ?? :D

Windy
10-09-2006, 12:21 PM
Congrats Kenny and Heather...see you guys in a couple weeks.
John and Michelle are great peeps!

TRIMM MANN
10-09-2006, 12:26 PM
Congratulations Kenny! Can't wait to see the new house and have a house warming party :crossx:

OGShocker
10-09-2006, 12:32 PM
Thank you guys for spending all day Sunday helping us find a house. I still think the house hunting was rigged. LOL (planted bugs, going to the same house over and over again) LOL Was a great day and if all goes well we will be in our new house by Thanksgiving. I tell you if your looking for a house in Havi call Michelle she knows whats up and is great to house hunt with. But you gotta make sure you bring John too. The two of them are a great team. Thanks guys
Kenny
Michelle and John are simply two of the nicest people we have ever met. Wait until you have to work with Debbie at River Valley Mortgage. I would tell you all about her, but she blushes too easily.:D:D:D

phebus
10-09-2006, 12:50 PM
The best thing about dealing with Michele and John is, that when the real estate transaction is over, the friendship continues. Super people.

atomickitn
10-09-2006, 12:54 PM
yep very nice peeps :)

wing-n-it
10-09-2006, 07:50 PM
Michelle and John are simply two of the nicest people we have ever met. Wait until you have to work with Debbie at River Valley Mortgage. I would tell you all about her, but she blushes too easily.:D:D:D
You're killing me O.G. :) I have to tell you though that Dia and I (every chance we get) have been making those stupid jalapeno popper things wrapped in bacon, like you and Denise always make. They have become such a hit with
EVERYONE I know up and down the river.
Congratulations Kenny and Heather - I'll be seeing you real soon !!!!!
Debbie

dicudmore
10-09-2006, 07:52 PM
You're killing me O.G. :) I have to tell you though that Dia and I (every chance we get) have been making those stupid jalapeno popper things wrapped in bacon, like you and Denise always make. They have become such a hit with
EVERYONE I know up and down the river.
Congratulations Kenny and Heather - I'll be seeing you real soon !!!!!
Debbie
I don't remember getting a sample of these :cry:

dicudmore
10-09-2006, 07:53 PM
look at that...you call her out, and here she is :cool:

wing-n-it
10-09-2006, 07:54 PM
I don't remember getting a sample of these :cry:
I'm sure there will be some at Throttle's Birthday Party. Will you be there?

slowinhavasu
10-09-2006, 08:00 PM
Kenny and Heather concrats..looking forward to hangin out some more....we'll show you how the winter works here...same drinkin just more clothes.....lol
J & M just great old fashioned people......no BS......just great peple...
Debbie...your the best...you make dreams come true...THANKS.........C & J...

wing-n-it
10-09-2006, 08:07 PM
look at that...you call her out, and here she is :cool:
You guys crack me up ! How do you post so fast?
Hi Carey! I'll make a special plate of poppers just for you and Dan !!!!!!

slowinhavasu
10-09-2006, 08:12 PM
SWEET........ :)

dicudmore
10-09-2006, 08:25 PM
lots of practice :rolleyes:

dicudmore
10-09-2006, 08:25 PM
SWEET........ :)
what he said

Mrs.Racer277
10-10-2006, 06:06 PM
Debbie's poppers turn out WAY better then mine. You guys are in for a treat. :)

little rowe boat
10-10-2006, 06:37 PM
The best thing about dealing with Michele and John is, that when the real estate transaction is over, the friendship continues. Super people.
This is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.