PDA

View Full Version : More evil doings by our gubment

Kachina26
10-09-2006, 12:26 PM
the dirty deed (http://educate-yourself.org/ct/)

Old Texan
10-09-2006, 01:24 PM
If you really want to get going on this topic you've got to check out Art
Bell.
-No better way to spend a late night drive than listening to "Coast to Coast AM".
Blown's got to love this guy almost as much as Peter Pan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_theory
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell

SmokinLowriderSS
10-09-2006, 06:33 PM
Oh yes, the chemtrails, and the jello-like goop occasionally found by callers of Art's show after a spraying. For some reason, nobody ever has this "stuff" tested to see just what it is. :cry: Could really blow the lid off it if they did.
Oh, by the way, I just got the deep-scoop on the N Korean nuke test this evening, on the radio, while changing shocks on my truck.
It didn't actually happen.
Yep, that's right. There was NO UNDERGROUND NUKE BLAST. :cry:
What it was was a conventional blast, just to shake the ground a bit. 1/2-kiloton is only 500tons of TNT, 1 million pounds.
The cause of it? It was done at the request of the Bush Administration.
How? Because the N Koreans want/get $$$$ from the US gubment.
Why? To get Foley off the front page of the news.

centerhill condor
10-10-2006, 03:41 AM
You know Al Gore has got to be behind this somehow....so he can come to the rescue!

Blown 472
10-10-2006, 03:53 AM
If you really want to get going on this topic you've got to check out Art
Bell.
-No better way to spend a late night drive than listening to "Coast to Coast AM".
Blown's got to love this guy almost as much as Peter Pan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_theory
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Bell
Never heard of him, and please stop saying this crap, makes you look stupid like smokin and stevo.

jimslade
10-10-2006, 04:07 AM
Would not everyone be effected by this including the proponents. The effects seem to be similar to after sex. Isn't this good? I would worry more about the other stuff floating around that we know about.

Old Texan
10-10-2006, 04:51 AM
Never heard of him, and please stop saying this crap, makes you look stupid like smokin and stevo.
Why Blown, you should really check Art Bell out. He's far more interesting than all those Jewish conspiracy bloggers you frequent.
Crap????

Blown 472
10-10-2006, 04:08 PM
Why Blown, you should really check Art Bell out. He's far more interesting than all those Jewish conspiracy bloggers you frequent.
Crap????
No thanks, never heard of him nor do I have the desire to listen to him.

Blown 472
10-10-2006, 04:12 PM
Post by Francois Cellier
Let's also look at the other side of the coin. Clinton signed an agreement with North Korea in 1994, in which the U.S. agreed, not to attack North Korea. In return, North Korea agreed, not to develop Nuclear arms. Bush repealed that agreement in 2002, placed North Korea among the "axis of evil," and started talking about preemptive wars. In 2003, he started his first preemptive war against one of the nations on his "axis of evil" list, a country that had never attacked the U.S. before, nor threatened it in any way.
Frankly, I can't truly blame the North Korean's for taking out an "insurance contract" against a preemptive first strike by the U.S.
THis is rather strange

SmokinLowriderSS
10-10-2006, 04:27 PM
No thanks, never heard of him nor do I have the desire to listen to him.
blown doesn't want to risk exposure to loons that conservatives find entertaining.
Art's a cool guy, he had to give up the show weekly though to George Norey (back pain). Still does it on weekends tho (Dreamland show). BTW, his wife is a practicing witch.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-10-2006, 04:31 PM
Post by Francois Cellier
Let's also look at the other side of the coin. Clinton signed an agreement with North Korea in 1994, in which the U.S. agreed, not to attack North Korea. In return, North Korea agreed, not to develop Nuclear arms. Bush repealed that agreement in 2002, placed North Korea among the "axis of evil," and started talking about preemptive wars. In 2003, he started his first preemptive war against one of the nations on his "axis of evil" list, a country that had never attacked the U.S. before, nor threatened it in any way.
Frankly, I can't truly blame the North Korean's for taking out an "insurance contract" against a preemptive first strike by the U.S.
THis is rather strange
Nice job of skipping over the statement by Madeline Albright (Clinton administration) when she said that she (and the Clinton administration) were suckered and lied to by the little homocidal monkey (that would be Kim).
It's ALL Bush's fault tho...... of course.
Kim never quit researching the bomb.
So blown, Kim just gave it all up in '94 and IN 4 SHORT YEARS went from "0" to BOOM?????? Doesn't that little claim look 1/2 as assanine to you as it does to us?????
No, I guess not.

Blown 472
10-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Nice job of skipping over the statement by Madeline Albright (Clinton administration) when she said that she (and the Clinton administration) were suckered and lied to by the little homocidal monkey (that would be Kim).
It's ALL Bush's fault tho...... of course.
Kim never quit researching the bomb.
So blown, Kim just gave it all up in '94 and IN 4 SHORT YEARS went from "0" to BOOM?????? Doesn't that little claim look 1/2 as assanine to you as it does to us?????
No, I guess not.
Huh, sounds sorta like the reason we are in iraq.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Huh, sounds sorta like the reason we are in iraq.
It does, but only to those whose FREE THINKING isn't clouded by facts and reality.

Blown 472
10-10-2006, 05:11 PM
It does, but only to those whose FREE THINKING isn't clouded by facts and reality.
Which "facts" are those?

SmokinLowriderSS
10-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Which "facts" are those?
The ones you keep ignoring.

Blown 472
10-10-2006, 05:51 PM
The ones you keep ignoring.
I seem to have forgotten, refresh my memory.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-10-2006, 06:39 PM
Search function; "All threads by Blown 472", Political Rhetoric section.
Get someone to type for you, spelling is important.

Old Texan
10-10-2006, 08:46 PM
blown doesn't want to risk exposure to loons that conservatives find entertaining.
Art's a cool guy, he had to give up the show weekly though to George Norey (back pain). Still does it on weekends tho (Dreamland show). BTW, his wife is a practicing witch.
Art's got a bit of credibility from the standpoint he doesn't take himself all that seriously, to sensible for our buddy B472. B is seeking out the real kooks as it's been so long since P Pan came by his window.....Paul Craig promised he'd put in a word, but alas even Tinkerbell hasn't flown by, so B, he just sits by the window and sulks. Oh for just an ounce of fairy dust, the world wouldn't seem so cruel.....
Wasn't Peter Pan written by a Jewish playwright? Anyone know? This could answer the mystery maybe, a tale of "Betrayal"......

QuickJet
10-10-2006, 09:45 PM
Post by Francois Cellier
THis is rather strange
Another uneducated dolt that can't remember history (yet holds all the requiremnts to be quoted by blown)
Blown, what your author forgot to mention was that Kim Jong voided that contract when he was caught red handed developing a nuke program. He was then given another chance and MONEY to stop. He did only to be caught later violating the treaty. So now when a man with balls gets into office (G.W.) he tells Kim Jong to Phuck off "I don't trust you". And rightfully so.
I know, I know, lets give Kim Jong more chances to comply. Shitt we gave Sadham 18 chances to screw the world why stop at only 2 with N. Korea?? Oh, asains....got it!
White Power!!!
Hey Blown, you might have more credibility if you stopped quoting the writtings of 16 year olds and their mid term essays. :rolleyes:

Old Texan
10-11-2006, 04:23 AM
Hey Blown, you might have more credibility if you stopped quoting the writtings of 16 year olds and their mid term essays. :rolleyes:
At least the 16 year olds are original. Most of the other sources are old burn outs and live up in trees in their very own cartoon world. :crossx:

SmokinLowriderSS
10-11-2006, 04:20 PM
Post by Francois Cellier
Let's also look at the other side of the coin. Clinton signed an agreement with North Korea in 1994, in which the U.S. agreed, not to attack North Korea. In return, North Korea agreed, not to develop Nuclear arms.
There is a really huge (8 year) gap in your time line blown, RIGHT HERE. 1994 to 2002. What happened in N Korea in those 8 years????? Nothing?
Bush repealed that agreement in 2002, placed North Korea among the "axis of evil," and started talking about preemptive wars. In 2003, he started his first preemptive war against one of the nations on his "axis of evil" list, a country that had never attacked the U.S. before, nor threatened it in any way.
THis is rather strange

jimslade
10-12-2006, 03:57 PM
Post by Francois Cellier
THis is rather strange
This is scary! I actually agree with blown 472 on this one. The sad part of this mess is that there are countries that don't trust the US. and are afraid of being run over by them.

Old Texan
10-12-2006, 07:18 PM
This is scary! I actually agree with blown 472 on this one. The sad part of this mess is that there are countries that don't trust the US. and are afraid of being run over by them.
Explain what you agree with, N. Korea's right to develop Nukes? Dictatorships that fear losing power maybe?

jimslade
10-12-2006, 08:23 PM
Explain what you agree with, N. Korea's right to develop Nukes? Dictatorships that fear losing power maybe? Unless, they have made a specific threat against someone, their internal problems are theirs. If they use nuclear force against some nation. They should be wiped off the face of the planet. They should be warned beforehand. The problem that we face trying to be the worlds police is that many times it blows up in our face. Soverinty is a moral law even when its dictators that we hate.Only true change can occur from within a country. I understand the needs in Iraq but I would not send one of my sons to die for one Iraqi. Let the evil destroy evil. There needs to be a change in the heart of the Iraqis. Make it very very clear to any nation that if they use a nuclear weapon against any other nation other than defence. They will no longer exist.(literally)