PDA

View Full Version : Big Bend

JB in so cal
10-09-2006, 03:00 PM
I'll be water front at BB from the 11th through the 15th. Can't wait; haven't done Parker since last year... :)

Brooski
10-09-2006, 04:28 PM
I'll be water front at BB from the 11th through the 15th. Can't wait; haven't done Parker since last year... :)
I thought Big Bend was in Laughlin

OCMerrill
10-09-2006, 04:51 PM
Have a great time. We were just on parker a week ago. Stayed at Castle Rock but met some folks that have a perm. trailer at BB.
Water was down until around noon and then back down again around 5:00pm. We were standing in the middle of glass alley at 6:00 pm on Monday in 5 total feet of water no where near any sand bar. WOW.
The best time of the year to go but I am not telling anyone that :rollside:

JB in so cal
10-09-2006, 05:24 PM
Have a great time. We were just on parker a week ago. Stayed at Castle Rock but met some folks that have a perm. trailer at BB.
Water was down until around noon and then back down again around 5:00pm. We were standing in the middle of glass alley at 6:00 pm on Monday in 5 total feet of water no where near any sand bar. WOW.
The best time of the year to go but I am not telling anyone that :rollside:
:220v: :220v: Hopefully, it'll be up a little sooner and stay up a little later. Breakfast at Roadrunner and sunset runs are needed!

Mrs.Racer277
10-09-2006, 06:18 PM
Me too??? Is there 2??

OCMerrill
10-09-2006, 06:34 PM
:220v: :220v: Hopefully, it'll be up a little sooner and stay up a little later. Breakfast at Roadrunner and sunset runs are needed!
Breakfast Burro's are excellent at RR. If you stay over to Monday the Roadrunner is on winter hours so they don't open until 11:00 fyi M-F.
We did Badnochs for breakfast during the week and it was still pretty good.
We are going back last weekend in the month. Looking forward to it.

JB in so cal
10-09-2006, 06:45 PM
Breakfast Burro's are excellent at RR. If you stay over to Monday the Roadrunner is on winter hours so they don't open until 11:00 fyi M-F.
We did Badnochs for breakfast during the week and it was still pretty good.
We are going back last weekend in the month. Looking forward to it.
I'll be looking for breakfast thursday... badenochs is looking like the place. And, in the words of Charleton Heston in the Ape movie... Damnit all to hell... I guess a little longer boat ride is just gonna have to do. :p

Beautiful Noise
10-13-2006, 11:14 PM
He's talking about Big Bend across from Buckskin State Park on the Parker Strip :)