PDA

View Full Version : pismo hotels

LAFD
10-09-2006, 03:02 PM
can anyone recommend hotels in pismo. maybe ones with ocean views and a in room hot tub? any info would be appreciated.

AltarGirl
10-09-2006, 03:06 PM
We LOVE the Spyglass Inn in Shell Beach, it's about a mile farther from Pismo Beach. It's right on the cliffs off Spyglass Rd. Look into it! :)

LAFD
10-09-2006, 03:08 PM
We LOVE the Spyglass Inn in Shell Beach, it's about a mile farther from Pismo Beach. It's right on the cliffs off Spyglass Rd. Look into it! :)
thank you much will do.

Essex29
10-09-2006, 03:09 PM
There are a few in Shell Beach, which is about 10 mintes from Pismo.
Depending on how much you wanted to spend...
Dolphin Bay--The nicest one by far, but pricey
The Cliffs-Very Nice
Best Western Shore Cliffs- Just ok
If you are going to check into either The Cliffs or the BW, let me know and I can get you a pretty good rate.
Good luck

LAFD
10-09-2006, 03:12 PM
The Cliffs-Very Nice
If you are going to check into either The Cliffs or the BW, let me know and I can get you a pretty good rate.
Good luck
thanks will look into those and let you know.

That Guy
The Cliffs is the only way to go....right on the water, great restaurant at the hotel, steps to the ocean and nice rooms as well. Good luck.... :crossx:

AltarGirl
You also HAVE to go to The Splash Cafe for clam chowder, it's out of control good. Rev has a t shirt from there, "It's chowder time!" http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j173/ccrbumblebee/Smileys/HungrySmiley.gif

slink
10-09-2006, 03:13 PM
The Cliffs-Very Nice
Good luck
Is that because you host your NAMBLA meetings there? They give you the "special rate" :) :)
BTW, the Cliff's is bad azz

Essex29
10-09-2006, 03:19 PM
Is that because you host your NAMBLA meetings there? They give you the "special rate" :) :)
BTW, the Cliff's is bad azz
Dude, I had to go and Google NAMBLA...how do you know about it, you a member :220v:
I stayed there 3 nights last week...it's real nice :cool:

phuggit
10-09-2006, 03:41 PM
Sand Dollar Inn. McKlintocks for dinner.

slink
10-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Dude, I had to go and Google NAMBLA...how do you know about it, you a member :220v:
I stayed there 3 nights last week...it's real nice :cool:
Not a member, but several of my "clients" are, BTW now your IP address just popped up on some FBI's computer :) :p

HatenWinter
10-09-2006, 04:32 PM
I used to work for the FD up there for several years. We went to all of them for calls and inspections. In my opinion the Cliffs is probably the nicest up there. Another very nice one is the Sea Venture Hotel which is in Pismo. Each room has a fireplace and a spa on the balcony with a nice view. It's right on the beach near the pier and close to all the stores and restaurants.

Trailer Park Casanova
10-09-2006, 04:53 PM
Check this link:
http://www.locallinks.com/pismo_oceanfront.htm
We stay at a older shopworn Grover Beach motel just off the beach with an indoor heated pool. I think the only indoor heated pool in the 5 cities area.
Ya might be uncomfortable there, so beware.
The place drips of early 1950's Pizmo with murals of Oldmobile dunebuggies climbing a comp hill 4 times bigger than it is today.
Run by scary looking, but polite nasty girls in a halfway house/prison release employment situation.
Bizarre & threadworthy goofy, but the kids love the place, and insist on going back.

Digger
10-09-2006, 05:06 PM
Stay at the Pismo Beach Hotel. Not the nicest place, but it's close to Harry's & Splash Cafe. They also have a condo for big families.

Essex29
10-09-2006, 05:19 PM
Not a member, but several of my "clients" are, BTW now your IP address just popped up on some FBI's computer :) :p
Great, just what I needed...
If you are feeling like a big baller then go with the Dolphin Bay...If you're still Jr. status, the Cliffs is the wa to go. :)