PDA

View Full Version : Murrieta power outages......damn its getting old!

lewiville
10-09-2006, 07:25 PM
this weekend alone we had four power outages. Friken one Saturday at 3am and i had a 8am soccer game wich means I had to get up at 6am.
3 more this morning at 2,3,4am. What the hell is going on here............mutha effff eeeerrrrrrr.
my answering machine is in my bedroom so every time the stupid power comes back on I hear that voice " press 1 to record outgoing meassage ".
I wounder if i have any recourse with SCE?

Trailer Park Casanova
10-09-2006, 07:28 PM
I occasionally talk to Edison Linemen,, and they all concur that SCE has no conscience when it comes to outtages.
It's done at SCE's convienence and the customers expense.

prop check
10-09-2006, 07:58 PM
I live in Murrieta also and have not had any problems like you are describing I have a friend who works for SCE as a planner and he said all the grids on the east end of Temecula and Murrieta are going to be overworked and having cyclical outages until a new substation is built in the french valley area to get the county housing projects off the other cities grids. So until then good luck...

hotsand65
10-09-2006, 08:00 PM
I live in Murrieta and last year was freakin ridiculous with the power, every weekend for at least 48 hours, this year, only once for 12 hours.

lewiville
10-09-2006, 09:17 PM
its just stupid. no letters from SCE letting us know what is going on, no nothing.

Throttle
10-09-2006, 09:22 PM
you guys need bigger rat traps... apperantly the rats eatin through the power lines still survive... I am gonna tun off my lights soon to save power for you guys... nite nite.

lewiville
10-09-2006, 09:25 PM
you guys need bigger rat traps... apperantly the rats eatin through the power lines still survive... I am gonna tun off my lights soon to save power for you guys... nite nite.
nite nite billy bob