PDA

View Full Version : Corona House for Lease

Ivan Dan
10-09-2006, 11:29 PM
Gorgeous ranch style single story home featuring almost 2000 sq/ft of living space on a HUGE 17,000 sq/ft flat and completely usable lot with RV access. Remodeled kitchen with granite counter tops and tons of storage. Stamped concrete patio with fire pit, Island BBQ, and 1/2 court basketball.
$2650 a month prefer 1 year lease.
714-746-4496 Cell
Dan@DanKaatz.com
Thanks!
DAN
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1267House_3-06_028_resized.jpg

4DAY4PLAY
10-10-2006, 01:27 AM
Thats not a good sign...when a RE agent trying to sell his house puts it up for rent....is the market that bad already????? Or are you just keeping it for the investment????

djunkie
10-10-2006, 02:10 AM
Move that house and property out by me and I'll buy it for asking price tomorrow. :cry: :cry:

DCBDaytona
10-10-2006, 06:14 AM
Thats not a good sign...when a RE agent trying to sell his house puts it up for rent....is the market that bad already????? Or are you just keeping it for the investment????
It's getting worse...Although he'll refuse to admit it.

Cole Trickle
10-10-2006, 08:00 AM
Dan will be fine...
He bought that house for a great price 3 yrs ago and knows what it is worth.I think he is smart to hang onto it until some of the inventory thins out.
I am pretty sure he has a couple intrested parties but they can't buy his until theres sells.
Not to mention he stole his new house for quite a bit under market value.

syke-o
10-10-2006, 09:44 AM
Dan will be fine...
He bought that house for a great price 3 yrs ago and knows what it is worth.I think he is smart to hang onto it until some of the inventory thins out.
I am pretty sure he has a couple intrested parties but they can't buy his until theres sells.
Not to mention he stole his new house for quite a bit under market value.
arent they all under market value though now??

Cole Trickle
10-10-2006, 09:56 AM
arent they all under market value though now??
Houses are only worth what they will sell for.
If rates continue to decline it will jump start the market.If they go back up things will be slow.
I wouldn't sell a house in todays market because your competing with people in the area that bought the house for 125K 10+ years ago and they could care less if they get that extra 50K.....they just want to take there money and run.
I ran into this when I sold my Condo in South O.C. a couple of my neighbors who purchased in 98 for 125K sold for welllllll below market value for a fast sale.I held out and waited 2 months for the right buyer and got 50K more.
I'm not selling and I bought my new house at the begining of this for a great price.It's the people that purchased at the top of the market with creative finnancing that will hurt.

Ivan Dan
10-10-2006, 10:24 AM
The market is definitely slow right now....but I have decided to try to keep it because I sold another investment property instead that was in a BAD location.

Cole Trickle
10-10-2006, 10:28 AM
The market is definitely slow right now....but I have decided to try to keep it because I sold another investment property instead that was in a BAD location.
did you see the comment about the house on GD.com? :rollside:

DILLIGAF
10-10-2006, 10:28 AM
Check your em's Dan

caroftheweek
10-10-2006, 10:30 AM
so the apartment building is gone?

Ivan Dan
10-10-2006, 10:33 AM
It's getting worse...Although he'll refuse to admit it.
I forgot YOU are the real estate expert huh?!?! If you go back and research most of the real estate threads here you will see that one of my statements that I always say is, " No one knows what the market will do...it could crash tomorrow or continue to be good but NO ONE knows and only time will tell".

Cole Trickle
10-10-2006, 10:34 AM
and the swimming pool!!! :cry: :p :crossx:

Ivan Dan
10-10-2006, 10:35 AM
Check your em's Dan
I got it....working on it and you have my word they will get done.

Ivan Dan
10-10-2006, 10:36 AM
Almost....supposed to close escrow any day

djunkie
10-10-2006, 10:37 AM
I forgot YOU are the real estate expert huh?!?! If you go back and research most of the real estate threads here you will see that one of my statements that I always say is, " No one knows what the market will do...it could crash tomorrow or continue to be good but NO ONE knows and only time will tell".
Exactly. If we all knew it was gonna do what it did over the last 5-6 years we would have all bought 2 or 3 houses back then. :cry:

Ivan Dan
10-10-2006, 10:42 AM
did you see the comment about the house on GD.com? :rollside:
:idea: Just my luck that once I finally decide to try and keep it someone wants to buy it. :cry:

Cole Trickle
10-10-2006, 10:46 AM
:idea: Just my luck that once I finally decide to try and keep it someone wants to buy it. :cry:
Thats the way it works!!
I could always go to the 4Day4play school of negotiation and offer you 150K for that hunk of junk;) :crossx: :p
Oh yeah....Tell your brother I will give him .50 for the Rhino rims and 200K for his house :crossx:

cdog
10-10-2006, 10:55 AM
Dan,
I saw your pic of you and the wife in Broker News. Looking good! Good luck with the house.

Ivan Dan
10-12-2006, 10:48 PM
Dan,
I saw your pic of you and the wife in Broker News. Looking good! Good luck with the house.
Thanks Corey!
Reduced to $2500 a month.

4DAY4PLAY
10-12-2006, 10:58 PM
Thats the way it works!!
I could always go to the 4Day4play school of negotiation and offer you 150K for that hunk of junk;) :crossx: :p
Oh yeah....Tell your brother I will give him .50 for the Rhino rims and 200K for his house :crossx:
Say what you want but ive sold a boat, 2 trailers, a motorcycle and a house in the past 6 months, all for a fair price and they all sold within a few weeks of listing them, i dont RIP people off, and i dont expect to get ripped off myself when i buy something. Theres a common problem on this website with people selling things for what THEY think its worth and what its really worth, and thats the #1 reason why you see people spamming the same item for 6 months to a year, i.e. phat matts commander, cdogs boat, river royals quad (ha ha) just to name a few...if they would lower thier price a bit more, they would be sold.

Cole Trickle
10-13-2006, 07:43 AM
Say what you want but ive sold a boat, 2 trailers, a motorcycle and a house in the past 6 months, all for a fair price and they all sold within a few weeks of listing them, i dont RIP people off, and i dont expect to get ripped off myself when i buy something. Theres a common problem on this website with people selling things for what THEY think its worth and what its really worth, and thats the #1 reason why you see people spamming the same item for 6 months to a year, i.e. phat matts commander, cdogs boat, river royals quad (ha ha) just to name a few...if they would lower thier price a bit more, they would be sold.
Don't get me wrong I am all about buying stuff for a fair price.
If you do a search you will see that I have sold a decent amount of stuff on this board.
IMO..There is a certain way that you go about negotiating with people you know......When they list there Rhino for 12K and you offer 5K with your comments of the sky is falling and I have cash I think it's dissrespectful.
Throw out a fair offer but avoid belittling people when you type. :)

4DAY4PLAY
10-13-2006, 07:51 AM
Your exagerating a bit....if you go back and look ive made a few offers to people selling stuff on the boards....One of which was a quad for sale for 4200, i researched it and saw a few for around 3600-3800 in the cycle trader so i told him if he still had it by halloween(at that time it was 2 months away) i would give him 3600 for it, sounds fair, i could have went out and bought it that day from someone else for 3600. The other was a 1400 sq ft house in havi for sale for 525k i offered 350k not to far off since hes lowered it to 425 and its still for sale!.....that is just CRAZY no matter how "custom" it is...A havi house should never be worth more than a cali house....(of same size, lot etc) So yeah ive offered some money up lower than what asking price is, but THEY were asking to much....and it shows, all these itemes are STILL for sale, months later.

Cole Trickle
10-13-2006, 08:29 AM
Your exagerating a bit....if you go back and look ive made a few offers to people selling stuff on the boards....One of which was a quad for sale for 4200, i researched it and saw a few for around 3600-3800 in the cycle trader so i told him if he still had it by halloween(at that time it was 2 months away) i would give him 3600 for it, sounds fair, i could have went out and bought it that day from someone else for 3600. The other was a 1400 sq ft house in havi for sale for 525k i offered 350k not to far off since hes lowered it to 425 and its still for sale!.....that is just CRAZY no matter how "custom" it is...A havi house should never be worth more than a cali house....(of same size, lot etc) So yeah ive offered some money up lower than what asking price is, but THEY were asking to much....and it shows, all these itemes are STILL for sale, months later.
I hear ya.
It's not the offers it's the tone of the offers.
I think some of the stuff on here is over priced. I also know and have met alot of people from the forums and if I think it's overpriced who am I to rain on there parade and be negative in a post they started.(I don't like pissing in peoles cheerios and hurting there chance of a sale.What might be worth $10.00 to me and you could be worth $50.00 to someone else)

4DAY4PLAY
10-13-2006, 09:02 AM
i agree, but unforunantly when you spam something on a public forum you dont get "anonomous offers" like you do when you sale something in the newspaper, boat trader etc....those offers are usually from phone calls, so knowone else knows about them. When you seel a house the buyers (unless its a hot sellers market) agent usually comes in with a lower than asking price offer expecting a "counter offer". Maybe i should send PM's to people when im interested in buying whatthere selling and im giving them a lower price then what there asking, but i think its important for people to see what others are offering, plus it bumps the spam to the fron for them. Lets put this to rest.

djunkie
10-13-2006, 10:19 AM
Don't get me wrong I am all about buying stuff for a fair price.
If you do a search you will see that I have sold a decent amount of stuff on this board.
IMO..There is a certain way that you go about negotiating with people you know......When they list there Rhino for 12K and you offer 5K with your comments of the sky is falling and I have cash I think it's dissrespectful.
Throw out a fair offer but avoid belittling people when you type. :)
Kinda like that asshole that kept offering me $500 for my golf cart. :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
10-13-2006, 10:24 AM
Kinda like that asshole that kept offering me $5000.00 for my golf cart. :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx:
Exactly!!!
Good offers like that are needed to help stimulate the economy;)
Give you 4K for your Rhino:crossx:

djunkie
10-13-2006, 10:26 AM
Exactly!!!
Good offers like that are needed to help stimulate the economy;)
Give you 4K for your Rhino:crossx:
Your such a giver. :rollside:

Cole Trickle
10-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Your such a giver. :rollside:
You want me to text you a different offer?!?!?! :crossx: :idea:

djunkie
10-13-2006, 10:34 AM
You want me to text you a different offer?!?!?! :crossx: :idea:
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its not for sale. :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
10-13-2006, 10:38 AM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its not for sale. :crossx: :crossx:
LOL... :crossx: :crossx: :p
Anybody want a vette you could park in Dan's sweet house?;)

Jyruiz
10-13-2006, 10:41 AM
LOL... :crossx: :crossx: :p
Anybody want a vette you could park in Dan's sweet house?;)
Can I just drive it around? You know, to make sure the engine stays well lubricated. :)

Cole Trickle
10-13-2006, 10:46 AM
Can I just drive it around? You know, to make sure the engine stays well lubricated. :)
No problem!!!
Do you want to mail the cashiers check for the 38K deposit or drop it of when you pick the car up? :crossx:

Jyruiz
10-13-2006, 10:49 AM
No problem!!!
Do you want to mail the cashiers check for the 38K deposit or drop it of when you pick the car up? :crossx:
Thats the last time I try to do you a favor. :crossx:

Cole Trickle
10-13-2006, 10:50 AM
Thats the last time I try to do you a favor. :crossx:
LOL.. :argue: :crossx: :p