PDA

View Full Version : 4:54 Just plain odd, I tell ya.

Mandelon
10-10-2006, 05:20 AM
Woke up this morning at 4:54. Was I dreaming of Her454?
I was in a Home Depot, picking up up some materials. I really had to take a leak. But the power had gone out and it was dark inside. Ya could just barely see a few things since those emergency lights had come on. But I had to take a leak in the most urgent way.....I luckily found a styrafoam cup.
Feeling I had no other choice, I whip out the the little mandy and start to fill up the cup. I stepped off to the side of aisle, up onto the bottom ledge of one of the orange storage racks. So no one would bump me....anyway I am enjoying my feeling of relief when I realize the cup isn't going to be big enough. Its now filled to the top with pee. All warm and bubbly-like. And I'm not done....I still have to pee in the worst way. That feeling of stifling off a good flow, and still having to go is almost painful. I am bouncing and dancing a little now.
What happens next? Yes. The lights come back on. I am there with my cup of hot pee, filled to the brim and my little johnson hanging out....desperately looking around for an alternative....suddenly around the corner comes Traci, Her454, wearing an orange apron. Nice hair. She hadn't seen me yet and then.......
At this moment I awake, and ithe digital alarm clock on the nightstand reads 4:54.
What do think it means?

topless
10-10-2006, 05:24 AM
Woke up this morning at 4:54. Was I dreaming of Her454? No.
I was in a Home Depot, picking up up some materials. I really had to take a leak. But the power had gone out and it was dark inside. Ya could just barely see a few things since those emergency lights had come on. But I had to take a leak in the most urgent way.....I luckily found a styrafoam cup.
Feeling I had no other choice, I whip out the the little mandy and start to fill up the cup. I stepped off to the side of aisle, up onto the bottom ledge of one of the orange storage racks. So no one would bump me....anyway I am enjoying my feeling of relief when I realize the cup isn't going to be big enough. Its now filled to the top with pee. All warm and bubbly-like. And I'm not done....I still have to pee in the worst way. That feeling of stifling off a good flow, and still having to go is almost painful. I am bouncing and dancing a little now.
What happens next? Yes. The lights come back on. I am there with my cup of hot pee, filled to the brim and my little johnson hanging out....desperately looking around for an alternative....suddenly around the corner comes Traci, Her454, wearing an orange apron. Nice hair. She hadn't seen me yet and then.......
At this moment I awake, and ithe digital alarm clock on the nightstand reads 4:54.
What do think it means?You're a sick man you internet stalker.

Her454
10-10-2006, 11:03 AM
I think it means I need to get a different color apron. :yuk: :rollside: :rollside:

ratso
10-10-2006, 11:25 AM
I think it means I need to get a different color apron. :yuk: :rollside: :rollside:
...or a transparent one... :crossx: