MR HARLEY
10-10-2006, 02:40 PM
Ms. Killa kicks ASS! :cool:

UnionJack
10-10-2006, 02:41 PM
she can shoot my gun whenever.

Jordy
10-10-2006, 02:43 PM
Interesting grip on the mag of the AR. Never seen it done that way before.

Throttle
10-10-2006, 02:43 PM
look at that grip...
:rollside:

Tequila-John
10-10-2006, 02:47 PM
How cool is that.

andy01
10-10-2006, 02:48 PM
I thought this was going to be a picture of you in here............
Those are some fricken cool shots, _looks good!

TAF
10-10-2006, 02:54 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3661DSC01661.JPG
http://www.hellodaly.com/uploaded_images/CIMG2240-717622.JPG
Hot Chicks w/ guns! Scary! I like being scared. "Shot through the heart".......wasn't that a hair band song?

USCFAN
10-10-2006, 02:55 PM
She probably just gripped it that way so we could all see her nail job. :D

TAF
10-10-2006, 03:00 PM
She probably just gripped it that way so we could all see her nail job. :D
She'd probably be very thankful you noticed.
Yes, I agree, the grip is GOOD!
Hearing protection too!

BoatPI
10-10-2006, 03:22 PM
Kilroy, next time out u need to take their photo with one of my real WMD's, and HK 91 .308 ...

eek-a-RAT
10-10-2006, 03:26 PM
Hot Chicks w/ guns! Scary! I like being scared. "Shot through the heart".......wasn't that a hair band song?
wasnt it bon jovi or something, "you give love a bad name" chorus. lol
dem dar sum guns!

ratso
10-10-2006, 03:26 PM
Bon Jovi... You Give Love A Bad Name.

beaverretriever
10-10-2006, 03:28 PM
Here is the Misses shooting my one of my XD series pistols. She likes shooting my 1911s much better though because of the weight. The XDs kick.
http://www.hellodaly.com/uploaded_images/CIMG2244-715983.JPG

eek-a-RAT
10-10-2006, 03:28 PM
Bon Jovi... You Give Love A Bad Name.
1 up on that there ratso! :cool:

ratso
10-10-2006, 03:29 PM
1 up on that there ratso! :cool:
Yeah, I was stuck over there posting in one of those "Cheatin' Threads" :D

Tom Brown
10-10-2006, 03:32 PM
Those pictures are plenty hot but I must confess, I came in here expecting to see a picture of IN2-IN2MX kicking someone in the face.

Froggystyle
10-10-2006, 03:45 PM
You guys are teaching them to hold guns for people to take them.
And the weaver position? Try to shoot someone on the left from there.
Chicks should be taught only the isosceles style, both with rifles and pistols. Much, much better balance and mobility. It inspires confidence in the shooter as well when moving through a house.
It is seriously cool to see them with some cool hardware, but the thing about most women is that if you train them right, they don't have ANY bad habits to work out. None of them played GI Joe when they were kids and learned how to pull triggers on toy guns.
For the longest time, Audrey out-shot me in pistols at the range. She learned the basics and didn't have any bad habits. Then I went through CQC training and her lead went away quickly. She still key-holes paper at 15 yards with a .45, years after learning.

ratso
10-10-2006, 03:46 PM
Men teaching their women to shoot guns is just about one of the craziest insane things I could ever imagine...
About 7 years ago, a couple I knew liked to party pretty hard... had an extremely volatile relationship... and they liked to shoot guns. Eventually they seperated, and one night after a few beers and even more shots of tequila, and a very bad argument over the phone... she shows up with a loaded 357, comes in the front door gunning for him, he runs out the back door while trying to turn and shoot at her at the same time. I believe he is about due to be released from prison. She wasn't so lucky. One of them blew about half her face off and she is 6 ft under... Nah, I wouldn't be teaching them to shoot guns... If they have that much free time, take em to the movies or give them a credit card and send them to the mall...

blown dough
10-10-2006, 03:52 PM
tHE HUBBY HAS ALSO TAUGHT ME WELL, I COULD HANDEL MY OWN IF NEED BE!!!!!!!

Froggystyle
10-10-2006, 04:09 PM
tHE HUBBY HAS ALSO TAUGHT ME WELL, I COULD HANDEL MY OWN IF NEED BE!!!!!!!
Right up until the Caps Lock button comes into the room, right? ;)

blown dough
10-10-2006, 04:12 PM
Once you have been car jacked, its amazing what things you learn to protect yourself. Let's just say I wouldn't mess with me!!!!!!!!!

phebus
10-10-2006, 04:14 PM
I sold all my guns when I got married. It was like buying insurance. :)

AZKC
10-10-2006, 04:20 PM
Speaking of shooting positions
Snipers are just nutz
http://www.bjbourg.com/Snipera%20copy.jpg

Devil's Advocate
10-10-2006, 04:32 PM
... Nah, I wouldn't be teaching them to shoot guns... If they have that much free time, take em to the movies or give them a credit card and send them to the mall...
I was wondering when I was going to see one of your authentic sexist comments again.. :rolleyes: :D

Kilrtoy
10-10-2006, 04:36 PM
You guys F***IN KILL ME
these women are out having fun, enjoying firearms, enjoying friends and having a nice day in the desert.
They are not training for the next next invasion and the AR is not for home protection
Sorry they did not meet your gun nut specs. :boxed:
and ofcourse I am once again told no more pics,
ENJOY FELLA's

seanv
10-10-2006, 04:36 PM
i think they would shoot much better groupings with a bikini on :D :D

blown dough
10-10-2006, 04:40 PM
You guys F***IN KILL ME
these women are out having fun, enjoying firearms, enjoying friends and having a nice day in the desert.
They are not training for the next next invasion and the AR is not for home protection
ENJOY FELLA's
Wow I just posted why I had or wanted to learn how to shot, my circumstance made me want to learn, so whatever who doesn't feel women should know how to.

Devil's Advocate
10-10-2006, 04:41 PM
You guys F***IN KILL ME
ENJOY FELLA's
You tell 'em.. :D

Jordy
10-10-2006, 04:41 PM
i think they would shoot much better groupings with a bikini on :D :DHey, I like your thinking and you might actually be on to something here. Clothing could be awfully restrictive for a female and really not give an accurate simulation of what she might have on in the event of a night time home invasion. Bikini's would definately be much more accurate for sure!!! :D :D :D

beaverretriever
10-10-2006, 04:43 PM
You guys F***IN KILL ME
ENJOY FELLA's
I agree. My wife is just learning to shoot. She loves it. We dont shoot often but when we do, we are safer than anyone I know.
I grew up around my father the gun fanantic. He has been in almost every gun magazine available, including the cover of Guns and Ammo. He taught me to be safe and I pass that on to my wife.
And for her not standing in the correct position, she is just learning, and that was the most comfortable way for her. I dont want her not to shoot because she doesnt feel comfortable holding a weapon.
BTW, I feel bad for you Cali folk. You guys dont get to own Sh**!

Tom Brown
10-10-2006, 04:43 PM
They're not real armed chicks. :D

seanv
10-10-2006, 04:44 PM
hell i'ld take you girls shooting anytime! you all looked to be safe about it and having fun!
bikini tops help you control breathing and heart rate better :p :crossx:
jordy your right. for realizm they should be in a sexy teddy or.... :crossx: :crossx:

Devil's Advocate
10-10-2006, 04:45 PM
Hey, I like your thinking and you might actually be on to something here. Clothing could be awfully restrictive for a female and really not give an accurate simulation of what she might have on in the event of a night time home invasion. Bikini's would definately be much more accurate for sure!!! :D :D :D
Accurate simulation of a night time home invasion huh? Then I guess the guys need to be wearing their shitty old boxers out there then.. :D

Jordy
10-10-2006, 04:46 PM
Then I guess the guys need to be wearing their shitty old boxers out there then.. :D
Guys can shoot in anything. Typically the snoring and farting tends to ward off the home invaders though. ;)

Kilrtoy
10-10-2006, 04:48 PM
Accurate simulation of a night time home invasion huh? Then I guess the guys need to be wearing their shitty old boxers out there then.. :D
Hey now, no shit in my drawers
and by the way they are Calvin or lucky brand

blown dough
I guess until you experience the feeling of being shot at and lucky to be alive you have no idea what it is like to learn how to shoot back.

seanv
ahh hell no! i hate boxers.. camando baby yeah :crossx:

Devil's Advocate
Guys can shoot in anything. Typically the snoring and farting tends to ward off the home invaders though. ;)
LMAO..I think I've seen that work. :220v: :D

seanv
10-10-2006, 04:50 PM
I guess until you experience the feeling of being shot at and lucky to be alive you have no idea what it is like to learn how to shoot back.
13yo kid had a .25 auto that jammed. i hear what your saying!!!

Kilrtoy
Along with any thoughts of having sex

Jordy
Hey now, no shit in my drawers
and by the way they are Calvin or lucky brand
Yeah yeah, you don't gotta lie Mygurl. You'd be out there in your tighty whiteys for high visibility. :D :D :D

Devil's Advocate
10-10-2006, 04:51 PM
ahh hell no! i hate boxers.. camando baby yeah :crossx:
My ex jumped out of bed naked with a loaded shotgun yelling out, "let's party mother focker." That scared me for life... :D
and the poor cat that was making all the noise outside.. :crossx:

Jordy
10-10-2006, 04:51 PM
Along with any thoughts of having sex
That's why you get that out of the way BEFORE you go to sleep and start snoring and farting. ;) :D

seanv
10-10-2006, 04:52 PM
ok guyz n galz im lockin the doors and off to school....sean

seanv
10-10-2006, 04:54 PM
My ex jumped out of bed naked with a loaded shotgun yelling out, "let's party mother focker." That scared me for life... :D
and the poor cat that was making all the noise outside.. :crossx:
now that right there is funny chit!!

blown dough
10-10-2006, 04:57 PM
13yo kid had a .25 auto that jammed. i hear what your saying!!!
Lets just say in my case the guns didn't jamb, more bullet holes than we could count.

squirt'nmyload
10-10-2006, 05:02 PM
Lets just say in my case the guns didn't jamb, more bullet holes than we could count.
that doesn't sound like a princess life!!!!!http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/grin.gif

blown dough
10-10-2006, 05:06 PM
that doesn't sound like a princess life!!!!!http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/grin.gif
I did say princess life is rough though, not a fun experience.

squirt'nmyload
10-10-2006, 05:10 PM
I did say princess life is rough though, not a fun experience.
i bet not....i had a hunting accident where i almost shot another hunter when i was younger.....havn't hunted since

squirt'nmyload
10-10-2006, 05:22 PM
it's no assault rifle....but i did get her to shoot!!!!!
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/DSC01094.jpg

vmjtc3
10-10-2006, 05:28 PM
I cant get the wife to shoot my ar or ak but she does own a springfield xd 9 !
I just love a woman with a gun. Nice pics guys. :cool:

vmjtc3
10-10-2006, 05:34 PM
Here is the Misses shooting my one of my XD series pistols. She likes shooting my 1911s much better though because of the weight. The XDs kick.
http://www.hellodaly.com/uploaded_images/CIMG2244-715983.JPG
Get her the xd 9 or 40 ported, she will love it, I got my wife one and she realy likes it.

vmjtc3
10-10-2006, 05:40 PM
Oh yeah while we are on the gun subject, has anyone bought a FN Herstal Five-seven 5.7x28. If so how do you like it? I bought one a few weeks back and have not had the time to use it yet. :cry:

kanedog
10-10-2006, 05:49 PM
Kilr-who told you not to post anymore pics?
Post away!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ultracrazy
10-10-2006, 06:31 PM
You guys F***IN KILL ME
ENJOY FELLA's
Give me a break..........you are one of the most opinionated people on the boards. All of the sudden some one elses opinion offends you? :rolleyes:

wolfie
10-10-2006, 06:41 PM
Now the only question that wasn't asked was do they come with their own set of handcuffs? :rollside:

beaverretriever
10-10-2006, 06:45 PM
Get her the xd 9 or 40 ported, she will love it, I got my wife one and she realy likes it.
That pistol she is shooting is the 3" Sub 9. I also have the ported 4" V-10.

Trailer Park Casanova
10-10-2006, 07:46 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1179606-med.jpg
Wife asleep, but not alone.

vmjtc3
10-10-2006, 07:47 PM
That pistol she is shooting is the 3" Sub 9. I also have the ported 4" V-10.
Sweet, You can never have to many gun's and boat's. :cool:

ratso
10-10-2006, 08:32 PM
Give me a break..........you are one of the most opinionated people on the boards. All of the sudden some one elses opinion offends you? :rolleyes:
...lol... Don't worry, Kilrtoy ain't gonna lose no sleep over it. :D

Phat Matt
10-10-2006, 08:41 PM
Kilr-who told you not to post anymore pics?
Post away!!!!!!!!!!!!
His wife.

Phat Matt
10-10-2006, 08:43 PM
For my friend Jordy. :)
http://www.z06vette.com/gallery/data/500/3408gunbabe-med.jpg

Phat Matt
10-10-2006, 08:47 PM
Yeah! Chicks with guns. :)
http://www.z06vette.com/gallery/data/500/9697chicks_with_guns-med.jpg

socalmoney
10-10-2006, 09:59 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1179606-med.jpg
Wife asleep, but not alone.
Are you actually sleeping with a handgun under your pillow? I hope you don't have kids. This is a tragedy waiting to happen.

YeLLowBoaT
10-10-2006, 10:04 PM
sleeping with a hand gun under you pillow is a very bad idea.
Keeping it under the matress or in a night stand is a much safer place to keep it.

Nord
10-10-2006, 10:10 PM
I think I just shorted out my new computer spitting beer out of my face after reading this............f*CK YOU for being funny Jordy
~NORD~

Kilrtoy
10-10-2006, 11:23 PM
You are right, I am, But I dont slam, make fun of, or correct peoples wives(unless it is the wife posting).
if that is the way the wife feels comfortable shooting a gun and it is done in a safe manner ,Have at it.
For all the johnny gunslingers in here to start correcting her stance, grip, curvature of her breast is just plain stupid.....
and Ratso is correct, I still will enjoy all the pics , too bad noone else will., Im off to bed

socalmoney
10-11-2006, 05:44 AM
You are right, I am, But I dont slam, make fun of, or correct peoples wives(unless it is the wife posting).
if that is the way the wife feels comfortable shooting a gun and it is done in a safe manner ,Have at it.
For all the johnny gunslingers in here to start correcting her stance, grip, curvature of her breast is just plain stupid.....
and Ratso is correct, I still will enjoy all the pics , too bad noone else will., Im off to bed
Lets face it, that is how all hot chicks shoot guns. If they had proper stance, sight alignment, grip etc, somehow it wouldn't be as hot. Thanks for posting Kilr.

Jbb
10-11-2006, 05:50 AM
I liked Mrs Killers pose too.... :)

Liberator TJ1984
10-11-2006, 05:58 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3661DSC01661.JPG
Kilr, hook the Mrs up with a Collapsible stock, and quad rail with a vertical grip....bet she could really get 'em to group then :cool:

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 07:55 AM
Whatever Miguel. I am not making slamming, making fun of or correcting her, I am slamming, making fun of and correcting you. You have an opportunity to take a motivated woman and teach her proper stance, accuracy and safety and you are blowing it. A clean slate doesn't happen much. It is like teaching a new 16 year old operator how to drive a boat. If you just hand them the keys and say "Hey... be comfortable and safe" you are missing the opportunity. THIS is the time to show them how to trailer properly, and obey the rules of the road, and give right-of-ways etc... It isn't going to be as much fun, but guns aren't ****ing toys dude.
And, I am not a "Johnny Gunslinger". I am a professional shooter who you could do well to listen to it sounds like. I am not going to profess to know anything at all about being a motorcycle cop, but to me, you are taking offense when you could be taking notes.

Jordy
10-11-2006, 07:59 AM
For my friend Jordy. :)
http://www.z06vette.com/gallery/data/500/3408gunbabe-med.jpg
Very nice. Thanks buddy!!! :D :D :D

Jordy
10-11-2006, 08:01 AM
I think I just shorted out my new computer spitting beer out of my face after reading this............f*CK YOU for being funny Jordy
~NORD~
You did get it with the extended warranty just in case, right??? :D :D :D

seanv
10-11-2006, 09:06 AM
kilrtoy, dont let those peeps messup a good thing for the rest of us. we all liked your stance,grip,etc.etc. very cool to see women out enjoying weopons!

Kilrtoy
10-11-2006, 09:10 AM
Whatever Miguel. I am not making slamming, making fun of or correcting her, I am slamming, making fun of and correcting you. You have an opportunity to take a motivated woman and teach her proper stance, accuracy and safety and you are blowing it. A clean slate doesn't happen much. It is like teaching a new 16 year old operator how to drive a boat. If you just hand them the keys and say "Hey... be comfortable and safe" you are missing the opportunity. THIS is the time to show them how to trailer properly, and obey the rules of the road, and give right-of-ways etc... It isn't going to be as much fun, but guns aren't ****ing toys dude.
And, I am not a "Johnny Gunslinger". I am a professional shooter who you could do well to listen to it sounds like. I am not going to profess to know anything at all about being a motorcycle cop, but to me, you are taking offense when you could be taking notes.
Froggy You are the only PROFESSIONAL GUNSLINGER ON HERE, in this post as far as I know and it was not directed at you. If she was shooting for some tactical purpose, it would be dead bang in the center of her chest , not her shoulder.
the AR is for fun and that is it, that is how she feels most comfortable.
Now when it comes to handguns, she knows exactly what to do in regards to home protection and up close and personal combat.

phebus
10-11-2006, 09:19 AM
I'm sorry, all I see is a nice, no, make that very nice, set of guns. :)

phebus
10-11-2006, 09:20 AM
Oh, and I'd like to consider myself a professional gunslinger. I'm just not talking about the one's you shoot :rollside:

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 09:35 AM
Froggy You are the only PROFESSIONAL GUNSLINGER ON HERE, in this post as far as I know and it was not directed at you. If she was shooting for some tactical purpose, it would be dead bang in the center of her chest , not her shoulder.
the AR is for fun and that is it, that is how she feels most comfortable.
Now when it comes to handguns, she knows exactly what to do in regards to home protection and up close and personal combat.
Well then... my bad.
I look at shooting guns a different way I guess. To me, every time it is in your hands is a training opportunity, and as such a chance to either get better or build bad habits.
We were "Team America. World Police" for Halloween last year. It was three SEALs and their chicks. What was funny was that even with plastic, fake guns nobody was sweeping anyone, everyone had excellent muzzle discipline and awareness and we are sitting there a parties with them in low-ready. It was funny enough to watch, because we would walk into some party and at least half the people hadn't seen the movie, so they would think they were getting raided by the "World Police" or something. I am pretty sure some drugs got flushed when we showed up at one of the parties. :D
My point is, even with plastic weapons, we always practice like we play. I personally think the very hottest that photo could have looked would have been with Yvonne leaning forward, perfect stance and drilling nails in a milk bottle.
Next time... take that picture for me... ;)
All that being said, we should get the girls together for some instinctive fire training. I have portable steel headplates. They are fun for Mozambiques because the two shots to the chest pop up the head plate, which you knock down with one in the hatrack. Basically, the targets reset themselves by shooting them.

JB in so cal
10-11-2006, 10:34 AM
All that being said, we should get the girls together for some instinctive fire training. I have portable steel headplates. They are fun for Mozambiques because the two shots to the chest pop up the head plate, which you knock down with one in the hatrack. Basically, the targets reset themselves by shooting them.[/QUOTE]
Jesus. How about just a nice game of pictionary or some shit! :) :220v:

Liberator TJ1984
10-11-2006, 10:48 AM
Take a little personal advise.....if you let her have a gun ? make sure you keep it loaded with round nose FMJ's
that way if she gets pissed and decides to shoot yur azz , they go right thru without making those big gaping holes :rolleyes: :p

ratso
10-11-2006, 10:49 AM
Take a little personal advise.....if you let her have a gun ? make sure you keep it loaded with round nose FMJ's
that way if she gets pissed and decides to shoot yur azz , they go right thru without making those big gaping holes :rolleyes: :p
...take it from someone with experience huh??? :idea: :D

Keith E. Sayre
10-11-2006, 10:54 AM
Phebus: You're a pervert. But that's OK in this case.
Also Phebus: what's this about "not the kind that you shoot?" What other kind is there I asked myself. Then when I realized your age and all, I wondered, is it true
that Phebus Rick actually got arrested recently for
"assault with a dead weapon?" Viagra can help you know.
See ya buddy!
Hey Kilr if you go shooting around here again, let me know.
I have a good friend that has a new Barratt 50. He loves watching others shoot at stuff a mile away. He loves showing it off and is real cool about letting the kids shoot it too. He's a safety freak which is good and trains kids how to do it safely. Keith Sayre

XTRM22
10-11-2006, 11:34 AM
Did someone say Barrett 50?
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/XTRM22/Patriciabarrett50.jpg

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 11:42 AM
Did someone say Barrett 50?
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/XTRM22/Patriciabarrett50.jpg
That is so cool.
Now, roll the knees out a little to put pressure on the inside of the thighs and knees, flatten out the feet on the sides and square up to the back of that rifle and she means business.
No way to get a second shot off with that shooting position... ;) Once she kicks, it will pull you half a mile off target.
I can't stop folks... I'm sorry. :D

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 11:44 AM
All that being said, we should get the girls together for some instinctive fire training. I have portable steel headplates. They are fun for Mozambiques because the two shots to the chest pop up the head plate, which you knock down with one in the hatrack. Basically, the targets reset themselves by shooting them.
Jesus. How about just a nice game of pictionary or some shit! :) :220v:[/QUOTE]
I would way rather break into my house with me home alone than Audrey home alone. Seriously. I will probably just mess you up and wait until the cops come, but Audrey will put your guitar lessons all over the hallway wall.

NOTALENT
10-11-2006, 11:47 AM
IS that AK47 the Egyptian Maddi???
Oh and of course them women be smokin!!! :crossx:

XTRM22
10-11-2006, 11:50 AM
That is so cool.
Now, roll the knees out a little to put pressure on the inside of the thighs and knees, flatten out the feet on the sides and square up to the back of that rifle and she means business.
No way to get a second shot off with that shooting position... ;) Once she kicks, it will pull you half a mile off target.
I know what you mean, it took 15 minute of coaxing to get her to squeeze off one round, the second came five minutes later. I have the same tendancy to wanna coach my fellow shooters even if it is just for fun, once you know what to do, it's just as easy to do it righ tas wrong, and I totally maintain my "ametuer" gunslinger status. :)
CHuck

XTRM22
10-11-2006, 11:54 AM
One more thing Wes, if you and Kilrtoy set this up with Mrs Kilr, and Mrs Froggy, I wanna come along just to run the video camera!
Chuck

Rexone
10-11-2006, 11:54 AM
Jesus. How about just a nice game of pictionary or some shit! :) :220v
I would way rather break into my house with me home alone than Audrey home alone. Seriously. I will probably just mess you up and wait until the cops come, but Audrey will put your guitar lessons all over the hallway wall.
I ain't never comin to your house without a triple verified invite along with live cell com while entering the property. :)

djunkie
10-11-2006, 11:58 AM
This thread is highly amusing. Carry on. :crossx: :crossx:

Liberator TJ1984
10-11-2006, 12:17 PM
...take it from someone with experience huh??? :idea: :D
Oh just a round scar or two here and there :)
but I would have been in serious trouble if she had used SD rounds or HP's :skull:

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 12:26 PM
Those pictures are plenty hot but I must confess, I came in here expecting to see a picture of IN2-IN2MX kicking someone in the face.
ROFLMAO Tom! :p You crack me up :) . Actually, after reading some of the picky dickies in this thread it does make me wanna kick someone! Geez people...I really don't think this thread was meant to be the OFFICIAL PROPER GUN HANDLING INSTRUCTION MANUAL! Lighten up...no reason to get your panties in a wad! :rolleyes:
http://images1.snapfish.com/348383358%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2333%3D%3B4%3B%3D559%3DXRO QDF%3E23237%3B4%3C4%3C8%3B6ot1lsi
I don't give a fock if we're not holding it right. It wasn't loaded and our fingers aren't on the trigger so don't try and skool me. :rolleyes:
Miguel - let me know if Yvonne wants me to take this down.

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 12:29 PM
That's a great picture. :)
I guess guns are like politics. Everyone is so convicted in their beliefs that it's difficult to have a rational discussion about it.
Still, I have enjoyed the pictures. It looks like some of the ladies are having a lot of fun. :)

Jbb
10-11-2006, 12:37 PM
no reason to get your panties in a wad! :rolleyes:
Well there goes Browns Wednesday orgasm..... :p

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 12:41 PM
Be nice to Tom! :p

Jbb
10-11-2006, 12:42 PM
Ok fine...... :220v:

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 12:43 PM
I'm currently waiting for someone to bring me some water so I can soak my glans from the bottom of this desk.

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 12:43 PM
rotflmao! :D :D :D
HEY BRIAN........... :yuk:
:D :D :D

Jbb
10-11-2006, 12:47 PM
rotflmao! :D :D :D
HEY BRIAN........... :yuk:
:D :D :D
Foxtrot Oscar .......Tom....... :p

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 12:53 PM
I didn't think holding the magazine was a good idea, the forestock is right there.
I KNEW I would get slammed if I said anything.
If there ever was a safer gun, an AR is not the gun to phuck with.
Cool deal on the weapons, but just please be safe.
Brian

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 12:56 PM
I sold all my guns when I got married. It was like buying insurance. :)
A friend of mine that I used to work with said the same thing, a European.
"No guns in home, and no life insurance, she have to keep me"
Brian

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 01:00 PM
What a way to ruin an education ey?
Brian

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 01:04 PM
ROFLMAO Tom! :p You crack me up :) . Actually, after reading some of the picky dickies in this thread it does make me wanna kick someone! Geez people...I really don't think this thread was meant to be the OFFICIAL PROPER GUN HANDLING INSTRUCTION MANUAL! Lighten up...no reason to get your panties in a wad! :rolleyes:
You are right, it wasn't. Which may be the problem. I see things perhaps a little differently than others do on the subject, so I can understand resistance to the idea that guns are not for fun or happy snaps. Perhaps it is because I have seen what guns are made to do, trained to use them to kill bad guys and had to get to a point where I trusted the guy behind me not to shoot me in the back of the leg or worse as we are going into a room with who knows what behind the door. I don't think these pictures show very much respect for the weapons. Period. If that makes me a "picky dicky" than such is life. I don't play with guns, and I don't let anyone play with guns around me.
Every single person I know who has been shot accidentally was shot with an "unloaded" gun. One in the head. Neither were SEALs, but both thought they were very safe gun owners.
http://images1.snapfish.com/348383358%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2333%3D%3B4%3B%3D559%3DXRO QDF%3E23237%3B4%3C4%3C8%3B6ot1lsi
I don't give a fock if we're not holding it right. It wasn't loaded and our fingers aren't on the trigger so don't try and skool me. :rolleyes:
I know you don't "give a fock". That's my point. They aren't toys, and they aren't props.
Someone on here always gets bashed for not wearing a lifeline while running fast, or not paying enough attention, or going too fast on a holiday weekend. Everything on here is in context, but the "picky dickies" are probably people who have seen folks come out of boats before, seen people get, or nearly get run over by people driving too fast or perhaps have seen boaters who have been drinking a little make bad decisions. I have shot in excess of 100,000 rounds through guns. Probably closer to 250,000. We shoot more in one morning of land warfare training than an average Marine infantryman shoots in their entire first enlistment. By the afternoon we have shot more than two would have shot in the same period. In a single two week, we will put 10,000 rounds through a pistol and throw it away when it is over. Think about that... We will shoot-out a pistol in two weeks.
You will have to excuse me for having a little more respect for the weapon than others might. I don't think they are cute shots, and while I think that every chick in them is ferociously hot, I don't like the example most of the pics are setting for others who are reading this and I am disappointed in the response by some.
I don't think chicks handling guns in a cavalier manner is sexy. Regardless of how hot the women are. Any more than I think that some hot chick driving a boat unsafely or without consideration is sexy.
My bad.

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 01:07 PM
Anytime you want to give out some free lessions, or just feel the need to burn some gunpowder my friend, you needent give me more than the necessary notice to be available.
I would love the opportunity to be schooled.
I have zero doubts my aresnal is squalid compared to yours, but I have what I need.
I don't have breasts worth a shit, but I'll wear a bra if that will help. :)
I was taught the basics from a young age and....
"I don't play with guns, and I don't let anyone play with guns around me."
Brian
Well then... my bad.
I look at shooting guns a different way I guess. To me, every time it is in your hands is a training opportunity, and as such a chance to either get better or build bad habits.
We were "Team America. World Police" for Halloween last year. It was three SEALs and their chicks. What was funny was that even with plastic, fake guns nobody was sweeping anyone, everyone had excellent muzzle discipline and awareness and we are sitting there a parties with them in low-ready. It was funny enough to watch, because we would walk into some party and at least half the people hadn't seen the movie, so they would think they were getting raided by the "World Police" or something. I am pretty sure some drugs got flushed when we showed up at one of the parties. :D
My point is, even with plastic weapons, we always practice like we play. I personally think the very hottest that photo could have looked would have been with Yvonne leaning forward, perfect stance and drilling nails in a milk bottle.
Next time... take that picture for me... ;)

Jordy
10-11-2006, 01:10 PM
I don't have breasts worth a shit, but I'll wear a bra if that will help. :)
Brian
I thought you wanted him to help you??? :notam: :idea:

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 01:13 PM
I thought you wanted him to help you??? :notam: :idea:
I'm not sexy at all, and I am certainly not sexy holding a firearm, so I knew I would be at a deficiency.
Brian

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 01:13 PM
I have zero doubts my aresnal is squalid compared to yours, but I have what I need.
I have one gun. H&K USP .45. I bought it to carry on missions because we didn't have a good full frame .45 available, and if I am down to my secondary, I want something bigger than a 9mm. Plus, I didn't like shooting the Sigs.
Other than target practice and refresher training, I hardly shoot at all. I don't hunt, I don't carry, and I don't bring it camping. All I could possibly do is get myself in trouble with it. If someone pulls a gun on me, that saves me all the trouble. They won't be keeping that gun, and I didn't have to carry it all around with me just in case.
Most people who would pull a gun are not equipped to keep it for very long. People who are equipped to keep it, probably don't need a gun. ;)

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 01:15 PM
I would love the opportunity to be schooled.
Next time you come down we can hit the range. Our local indoor range has respect for SEALs and SWAT, and they let us have access to the cool rooms.

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 01:18 PM
Foxtrot Oscar .......Tom....... :p
:eek:

Devil's Advocate
10-11-2006, 01:20 PM
As far as this thread goes, my sentiments exactly. :D

CBadDad
10-11-2006, 01:22 PM
No need to apologize, shipmate. You are who you are. Don't ever change and thanks for all you did, do or someday may have have to do again.
The thread idea is a good one. Maybe we should all take Froogy up on his offer and get a HB shoot together. The GF & I'd be in.

AZKC
10-11-2006, 01:26 PM
5 pages, Sweet. :crossx:

Kilrtoy
10-11-2006, 01:27 PM
No need to apologize, shipmate. You are who you are. Don't ever change and thanks for all you did, do or someday may have have to do again.
The thread idea is a good one. Maybe we should all take Froogy up on his offer and get a HB shoot together. The GF & I'd be in.
With all the drunks in here, I dont want to be anywhere near guns and drinking....

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 01:28 PM
Hell, you guys are local, you can come down anytime. If there was enough interest, I could get the local range for a day and have a couple of my buddies who actually teach CQC come down and be personal instructors. We can just do a bulk purchase of ammo and go shoot the shit out of some paper.

CBadDad
10-11-2006, 01:29 PM
With all the drunks in here, I dont want to be anywhere near guns and drinking....
I concur, but that is only one of many safety rules on the range.

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 01:30 PM
True, true...
But it might be fun, and a good excuse to go blow through some rounds over the winter. Take the Rhino's out to the desert and do some long range stuff with Chuck's giant hole-puncher... :D

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 01:32 PM
Hell, you guys are local, you can come down anytime. If there was enough interest, I could get the local range for a day and have a couple of my buddies who actually teach CQC come down and be personal instructors. We can just do a bulk purchase of ammo and go shoot the shit out of some paper.
My statement stands...seriously.
I have plenty of oil cooler mounts, axles and crosstubes available, the last being a PITA to ship.
Brian

CBadDad
10-11-2006, 01:32 PM
Sounds like a plan.
I'll take the lead on this (since I suggested it).
Anyone interested, send me a PM.
Froggy what's you schedule like? Probably should be looking 2/3 weeks out. Let me know.

jimslade
10-11-2006, 01:33 PM
Men teaching their women to shoot guns is just about one of the craziest insane things I could ever imagine...
About 7 years ago, a couple I knew liked to party pretty hard... had an extremely volatile relationship... and they liked to shoot guns. Eventually they seperated, and one night after a few beers and even more shots of tequila, and a very bad argument over the phone... she shows up with a loaded 357, comes in the front door gunning for him, he runs out the back door while trying to turn and shoot at her at the same time. I believe he is about due to be released from prison. She wasn't so lucky. One of them blew about half her face off and she is 6 ft under... Nah, I wouldn't be teaching them to shoot guns... If they have that much free time, take em to the movies or give them a credit card and send them to the mall... I Agree!

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 01:34 PM
Nice,
A 50 cal hole puncher.
I would gladly PAY to operate said "paper puncher".
Brian
True, true...
But it might be fun, and a good excuse to go blow through some rounds over the winter. Take the Rhino's out to the desert and do some long range stuff with Chuck's giant hole-puncher... :D

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 01:38 PM
You are right, it wasn't. Which may be the problem. I see things perhaps a little differently than others do on the subject, so I can understand resistance to the idea that guns are not for fun or happy snaps. Perhaps it is because I have seen what guns are made to do, trained to use them to kill bad guys and had to get to a point where I trusted the guy behind me not to shoot me in the back of the leg or worse as we are going into a room with who knows what behind the door. I don't think these pictures show very much respect for the weapons. Period. If that makes me a "picky dicky" than such is life. I don't play with guns, and I don't let anyone play with guns around me.
Every single person I know who has been shot accidentally was shot with an "unloaded" gun. One in the head. Neither were SEALs, but both thought they were very safe gun owners.
I know you don't "give a fock". That's my point. They aren't toys, and they aren't props.
Someone on here always gets bashed for not wearing a lifeline while running fast, or not paying enough attention, or going too fast on a holiday weekend. Everything on here is in context, but the "picky dickies" are probably people who have seen folks come out of boats before, seen people get, or nearly get run over by people driving too fast or perhaps have seen boaters who have been drinking a little make bad decisions. I have shot in excess of 100,000 rounds through guns. Probably closer to 250,000. We shoot more in one morning of land warfare training than an average Marine infantryman shoots in their entire first enlistment. By the afternoon we have shot more than two would have shot in the same period. In a single two week, we will put 10,000 rounds through a pistol and throw it away when it is over. Think about that... We will shoot-out a pistol in two weeks.
You will have to excuse me for having a little more respect for the weapon than others might. I don't think they are cute shots, and while I think that every chick in them is ferociously hot, I don't like the example most of the pics are setting for others who are reading this and I am disappointed in the response by some.
I don't think chicks handling guns in a cavalier manner is sexy. Regardless of how hot the women are. Any more than I think that some hot chick driving a boat unsafely or without consideration is sexy.
My bad.
Ok dude. That's just my point. You have WAYYYY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS to have had written this novel. Let me assure you that the 2 other people that were there with us for that pic are BOTH TRAINED and in LAW ENFORCEMENT (both at that time and presently) and so I think they may know a thing or two on how to check if a gun is loaded or not. :crossx:
Now, no one starts off holding a gun precisely the perfect way the first time. The first time I went to the gun range I am sure it was pretty bad. But that is why people learn...to get better. You have no idea how far into their training people are by looking at pics. For all you know, Mr High and Mightly Gun Know-It-All, these woman may be first timers or veterans. Point is you should just think before making an all out, 100% blanket statement. But whatever...your opinion isn't something that's gonna keep me out at night. Go hold a sign on the corner and give someone else your lil speech. Have a good day...hope you don't accidently shoot yourself in the foot. :rolleyes:

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 01:38 PM
At a commercial indoor range we have no long distance playtime.
But whatever. I am game regardless. If the women go, I am positive I can talk my wife into going.
Brian
Sounds like a plan.
Froggy what's you schedule like? Probably should be looking 2/3 weeks out. Let me know.

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 01:40 PM
Come on now.
We are all friends here.
Just someone else's point of view.
Brian
Ok dude. That's just my point. You have WAYYYY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS to have had written this novel. Let me assure you that the 2 other people that were there with us for that pic are BOTH TRAINED and in LAW ENFORCEMENT (both at that time and presently) and so I think they may know a thing or two on how to check if a gun is loaded or not. :crossx:
Now, no one starts off holding a gun precisely the perfect way the first time. The first time I went to the gun range I am sure it was pretty bad. But that is why people learn...to get better. You have no idea how far into their training people are by looking at pics. For all you know, Mr High and Mightly Gun Know-It-All, these woman may be first timers or veterans. Point is you should just think before making an all out, 100% blanket statement. But whatever...your opinion isn't something that's gonna keep me out at night. Go hold a sign on the corner and give someone else your lil speech. Have a good day...hope you don't accidently shoot yourself in the foot. :rolleyes:

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 01:41 PM
Dammit, now I have to buy a Rhino too?
Brian
True, true...

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 01:43 PM
Come on now.
We are all friends here.
Just someone else's point of view.
Brian
Yeah, but he made his point AFTER I had already said the gun in my pic was not loaded and our fingers were not on the trigger. Yet I still got a lecture. :220v:

YeLLowBoaT
10-11-2006, 01:44 PM
heres what a 20mm sinper rifle does to some one...
Video Graphic (http://z13.invisionfree.com/The_Ring_of_Pants/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=11331313)

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 01:44 PM
Sounds like a plan.
I'm easy like Sunday morning. 2/3 weeks out give me an opportunity to bring in some of my guys from assaults and get you some great training.

Kilrtoy
10-11-2006, 01:48 PM
heres what a 20mm sinper rifle does to some one...
Video Graphic (http://z13.invisionfree.com/The_Ring_of_Pants/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=11331313)
Where did you get that video, That was In2-in2mx, beaverretriever and Mrs Killer after a long night of drinking and debauchary....

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 01:48 PM
As it was said, plenty of unloaded guns have killed people.
Consider the source is all I am saying, I am sure you know Wes has the experience to comment.
I was a "ha ha, look at this shotgun" trigger squeeze away from eating a mouthful of birdshot about 15 years ago from an "unloaded shotgun" myself.
Brian
Yeah, but he made his point AFTER I had already said the gun in my pic was not loaded and our fingers were not on the trigger. Yet I still got a lecture. :220v:

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 01:49 PM
I'm easy like Sunday morning. 2/3 weeks out give me an opportunity to bring in some of my guys from assaults and get you some great training.
I am SO THERE.
Brian

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 01:51 PM
As it was said, plenty of unloaded guns have killed people.
Consider the source is all I am saying, I am sure you know Wes has the experience to comment.
I was a "ha ha, look at this shotgun" trigger squeeze away from eating a mouthful of birdshot about 15 years ago from an "unloaded shotgun" myself.
Brian
I totally hear you but we (the girls) didn't check the gun. The guys (both cops) checked it and then handed it over. No way would I ever grab a gun and just assume it was unloaded.

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 01:51 PM
Yes maam.
I totally hear you but we (the girls) didn't check the gun. The guys (both cops) checked it and then handed it over. No way would I ever grab a gun and just assume it was unloaded.

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 01:53 PM
Whatever. Guns aren't for posing. That is a 100% all out blanket statement that I will live by. As for your line "You have no idea how far into their training people are by looking at pics." you are so wrong. I can give you 100% assurance that you will never see someone with any real level of training in a picture looking like that. You look like an kid playing with a gun. Go find a picture of Miguel doing that. Seriously. You won't, because he is far too advanced in his training to take that pic.
I think you should get all bent out of shape and defensive though. That is how these threads gain momentum.

squirt'nmyload
10-11-2006, 02:01 PM
i don't think any respectable cop would hand over his/her gun for a picture like that

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 02:06 PM
i don't think any respectable cop would hand over his/her gun for a picture like that
I've been passed hand guns from cops that I would trust with my life. They check the gun out, a quick briefing on safety, and then I'm bandying around a weapon like a 7-11 night operator.

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 02:08 PM
Whatever. Guns aren't for posing. That is a 100% all out blanket statement that I will live by. As for your line "You have no idea how far into their training people are by looking at pics." you are so wrong. I can give you 100% assurance that you will never see someone with any real level of training in a picture looking like that. You look like an kid playing with a gun. Go find a picture of Miguel doing that. Seriously. You won't, because he is far too advanced in his training to take that pic.
I think you should get all bent out of shape and defensive though. That is how these threads gain momentum.
I didn't mean MY PICTURE! I meant the initial pictures that started the thread. Duh, you can tell that our pose isn't a shooting pose? It's not your extensive training that tells you that. It's the fact that BOTH of us are holding it and we're posing. Come on, gimme a break. Do I have to state the obvious for you Seal? I thought you guys were smarter than that. And yeah, I am gonna get defensive because I still think you are taking this thread way too seriously. Start your own thread about safe gun handling and then you can ramble on.

Her454
Don't know about respectable, but one did in Yuma a few years back for a pic like that and it went off. Shot through the wall and hit an innocent kid in the next apartment over and killed him.
Needless to say it ruined his life and a few others with it.

IN2-IN2MX
Fock you.

CBadDad
10-11-2006, 02:12 PM
How does Nov 5th sound? At the range with instruction. Then, I'm thinking we could set up a second shoot out in the desert somewhere in December where everyone can practice what they've learned. Maybe some skeet/trap too, as well as the heavy artillary.
How's that sound?

squirt'nmyload
10-11-2006, 02:13 PM
Fock you.
nice.....http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/Flush.gif
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/fyou2.gif

Her454
10-11-2006, 02:13 PM
How does Nov 5th sound? At the range with instruction. Then, I'm thinking we could set up a second shoot out in the desert somewhere in December where everyone can practice what they've learned. Maybe some skeet/trap too, as well as the heavy artillary.
How's that sound?
Dont forget the camera. :rollside:

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 02:15 PM
I am SO THERE.
Brian
How's that sound?

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 02:16 PM
Yea maam,
I am sure it has happened more than a few times.
Brian
Don't know about respectable, but one did in Yuma a few years back for a pic like that and it went off. Shot through the wall and hit an innocent kid in the next apartment over and killed him.

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 02:17 PM
nice.....http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/Flush.gif
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/fyou2.gif
I'm very nice...ask anyone. :rollside:
Foxtrot uniform, sierra mike lima

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 02:18 PM
Well there goes Jbbs Wednesday orgasm.....

Jbb
10-11-2006, 02:21 PM
Well there goes Jbbs Wednesday orgasm.....
I need a cigarette....and an excedrin.... :p

squirt'nmyload
10-11-2006, 02:24 PM
I'm very nice...ask anyone. :rollside:
Foxtrot uniform, sierra mike lima
well then that makes it all betterhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/rolleyes.gif

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 02:26 PM
well then that makes it all betterhttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/rolleyes.gif
Maybe try a cigarette.... and an excedrin.

Jbb
Fusml.....lol.... :p

IN2-IN2MX
:)

CBadDad
10-11-2006, 02:27 PM
What about the DEA agent who shot himself in the leg while giving a classroom of kids a gun safety lecture. I'm sure he thought his gun was unloaded too (at least not ine in the chamber). All caught on video. Anybody remember that one?

seanv
10-11-2006, 02:28 PM
froggy, let me know a lil bit in advance. i'ld love to head over to cali and see pro's spend some rounds! only cool rifle is preban car15 but i can haul it over :crossx:

Jordy
10-11-2006, 02:29 PM
Maybe try a cigarette.... and an excedrin.
How about a mydol??? :D :D :D

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 02:32 PM
Yes sir,
Brian
What about the DEA agent who shot himself in the leg while giving a classroom of kids a gun safety lecture. I'm sure he thought his gun was unloaded too (at least not ine in the chamber). All caught on video. Anybody remember that one?

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 02:33 PM
What about the DEA agent who shot himself in the leg while giving a classroom of kids a gun safety lecture.
He prolly took a couple of excedrin.

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 02:34 PM
He prolly took a couple of excedrin.
Nothing a few butterfly enclosures can't fix up.

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 02:36 PM
How about a mydol??? :D :D :D
:crossx:

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 02:40 PM
Guns aren't for posing.
How far am I into my training, Wes?
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/uzi.jpg

Her454
10-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Classic asshole at its best. Im sure someone here still has the vid clip.

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 02:48 PM
Ohmygosh Tom! How could you stand that way while holding a gun!!! Jeepers! Your left elbow is slightly tweeked at a 45% angle and your right ear looks a little forward. Shame on you!

YeLLowBoaT
10-11-2006, 02:48 PM
I like the video where the Female cop almost shoots her partner when he is on top of the guy trying to cuff him...That was classic. the look on both her and her partners faces were great....

seanv
10-11-2006, 02:49 PM
you uhh dont live by a school do you?? :p
dude lil warm to be wearing a parka isnt it?

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 02:52 PM
dude lil warm to be wearing a parka isnt it?
Parka? :confused:
Current Regina temperature is -5C. That's about 22 degrees Fahrenheit.
Parka. lmao!

YeLLowBoaT
10-11-2006, 02:53 PM
I like the video where the Female cop almost shoots her partner when he is on top of the guy trying to cuff him...That was classic. the look on both her and her partners faces were great....
heres the link
female cop (http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/content/womancop.wmv)

deltaAce
10-11-2006, 02:56 PM
Ohmygosh Tom! How could you stand that way while holding a gun!!! Jeepers! Your left elbow is slightly tweeked at a 45% angle and your right ear looks a little forward. Shame on you!
http://usera.imagecave.com/lakelover/lol.gifThats a good onehttp://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1132violent.gif

Nicked prop
10-11-2006, 02:59 PM
to shoot with you folks. My firearms training is a little outdated and I need to brush up. It appears Rule No. 1 I learned 35+ years ago 'Treat every gun as if it were loaded' is now 'Treat every gun as if it were loaded unless some guy that really knows what he is doing says it's okay not to'. I'm sure there are other updated rules I don't know about. I imagine 'Don't point a gun at anything you wouldn't want to shoot' is now 'Point the muzzle at whatever the hell you want'.

Little Wood Boat
10-11-2006, 03:01 PM
Can't you tell that's Gortex! And I'd say that "shit bag" has had ZERO training. Backyard hillbilly!

seanv
10-11-2006, 03:03 PM
Parka? :confused:
Current Regina temperature is -5C. That's about 22 degrees Fahrenheit.
Parka. lmao!
damn...it's in the 90's here :crossx:

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 03:03 PM
I'd say that "shit bag" has had ZERO training.
I've had some training but it was after that picture was taken.

Nicked prop
10-11-2006, 03:04 PM
of "20 MM sniper shots" or something like that mentioned several posts ago is actually rockchucks shot with a 6MM AI. You can get that entire DVD of varmint hunting at www.rmvh.com.

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 03:04 PM
damn...it's in the 90's here :crossx:
Come on up. The water isn't frozen yet so we can still enjoy some boating. :D

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 03:06 PM
I've had some training but it was after that picture was taken.
Some training?
Some training in what? Specifics are needed.
Where are the pictures of bran muffins when you need them?
Classic old school ***boat
Brian

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 03:12 PM
Well, you are at a good low-ready position with your front hand correctly over the foregrip and the stock sitting on top of your arm. While this is a good, natural position, it does nothing to help control the rear of the weapon if someone were to go around you through a hallway or something. Ideally, the stock of the gun would be tucked under your elbow to control it better. Additionally, it would allow you to remove your front hand and retain the low ready position if you needed to, say, open a doorknob or the likes. You could also free up your hand for striking someone as you came through a door, or to prep and pull a flash-crash grenade. Tilted slightly further up, with your elbow controlling the stock would allow you to open the door with one hand and immediately start putting rounds downrange if need be.
Your shoulders are relaxed, and the weapon is hanging comfortably which tells me this is not the first time you have held a weapon. You don't look awkward with it, nor is it a hammy, posed shot. Not exactly the Icy-Hot Stuntaz.
That being said, you appear to have your trigger finger in the trigger-well, which is a no-no and something a pro would not do.
My guess is, you have a friend with an UZI and you wanted a picture of you holding it. He took you out to his garage to the gun safe to show you his new purchase, or, your significant others said "not in the damn house" and you had to go to the garage to take the picture. You don't appear to have any formal training from either a military or CT background, and probably zero assault training. The other dead giveaway is the UZI in the first place. The primary strength of that weapon is "elevator warfare". If you are in an elevator and need to kill everyone, that thing is awesome. Anything else it has less accuracy than a wrist-rocket. The sights are a full on joke, but are probably as accurate as the weapon. Fully automatic is a joke, because they climb like it is their jobs. A suppressor reigns them in a little, but not much. The only thing worse is a Mac-10. Both have impressive rates of fire. Suppressed, the only thing you hear from either of them is the mechanical cycling of the action and shell cases dropping.
I would say you have shot a bit, have no formal training and that was the first time you had ever held an UZI. How's my guess?

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 03:14 PM
Some training in what? Specifics are needed.
Hey, I'm not applying to enlist in the skinhead militia. :D
... but since that picture was taken, I've had some gun safety training and I've fired a couple of real hand guns. I had shot a .22 riffle when I was a young boy. The uzi in that picture is a CO2 powered BB gun.
I'm basically a pacifist and have little more than a passing interest in guns. An uncle of mine was a big gun collector and I was offered some pieces when he died but I didn't want to have any guns kicking around.
That uzi in the picture wasn't mine, by the way. It was a buddies that I held for about 30 seconds for the purposes of that picture. He has since sold it in a garage sale.

Jbb
10-11-2006, 03:17 PM
Tell Froggy the whole story ...Brown......Like how I dont have much of a right ear anymore....funny man.... :mad:
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/brianandtom.jpg

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 03:20 PM
I had the opportunity to shoot an auto uzi, probably 10 years ago by now.
I wish I hadn't. Took away any of the allure of the weapon for me. What a POS.
"Climbed like it was it's job" has to be the understatement of the year, you would need a whole clip(S) to put a single bullet where you wanted to in the first place.
Elevator warfare. Perfect description.
Brian
My guess is, you have a friend with an UZI and you wanted a picture of you holding it. He took you out to his garage to the gun safe to show you his new purchase, or, your significant others said "not in the damn house" and you had to go to the garage to take the picture. You don't appear to have any formal training from either a military or CT background, and probably zero assault training. The other dead giveaway is the UZI in the first place. The primary strength of that weapon is "elevator warfare". If you are in an elevator and need to kill everyone, that thing is awesome. Anything else it has less accuracy than a wrist-rocket. The sights are a full on joke, but are probably as accurate as the weapon. Fully automatic is a joke, because they climb like it is their jobs. A suppressor reigns them in a little, but not much. The only thing worse is a Mac-10. Both have impressive rates of fire. Suppressed, the only thing you hear from either of them is the mechanical cycling of the action and shell cases dropping.
I would say you have shot a bit, have no formal training and that was the first time you had ever held an UZI. How's my guess?

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 03:23 PM
"If you are in an elevator and need to kill everyone, that thing is awesome."
"The sights are a full on joke, but are probably as accurate as the weapon."
I am dying over here.
Brian

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 03:25 PM
I"Climbed like it was it's job" has to be the understatement of the year, you would need a whole clip(S) to put a single bullet where you wanted to in the first place.
Elevator warfare. Perfect description.
Brian
A) It is a magazine, not a "clip". "Clips" are the racks that some fully-automatic ammunition comes on to hold them in place while you strip them into magazines. Also called "strip clips" to those in the know. ;)
B) You would have exactly 1.8 seconds to go through that magazine and hit one target, because that thing will got through a 30 round mag in about that time. 1200 something rounds per minute. In two seconds, you would have to change mags at full "rock and roll" speed. What a joke.

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 03:28 PM
Your shoulders are relaxed, and the weapon is hanging comfortably which tells me this is not the first time you have held a weapon.
Perhaps the relaxed state could be explained by the high dose of morphine I was on when that picture was taken. :D
Would that be considered a safety issue? :D :D :D
You don't look awkward with it, nor is it a hammy, posed shot
I was going for the awkward, hammy pose. I guess I'll re-double my effort next time. :D
That being said, you appear to have your trigger finger in the trigger-well, which is a no-no and something a pro would not do.
I do indeed have it in there.
I didn't learn not to do that until just prior to shooting until about two months ago.
My guess is, you have a friend with an UZI and you wanted a picture of you holding it.
There you go. It was his idea, actually.
At the time, there was a huge gun thread going on over at Barney's site. Lowriver was posting a bunch of pictures of confiscated weaponry and munitions so I went a long with it and posted that shot in a thread with a bunch of gun nuts.
He took you out to his garage to the gun safe to show you his new purchase...
Close. We were already in the garage. He just took it off the peg board wall behind his work bench where it had been hanging for a few years.
You don't appear to have any formal training from either a military or CT background, and probably zero assault training.
I'm a little light on military training, although I can goose step pretty well.
The other dead giveaway is the UZI in the first place.
It's a BB gun replica but I think the strap is genuine Uzi.
I'll give you high marks, although I had only shot a .22 cal riffle a couple of times prior to that picture being taken. I used to shoot gophers with a .177 cal pellet air riffle when I was a kid and did quite a bit of that. I also took one shot with an early 20th century 12ga shot gun. The gun was given to us when my grandfather died. My brother and I didn't realize there were variances in 12ga weapons so we went to a hunting shop and picked up a box of shells. We split the barrel back about 10", hurt our shoulders, and in my case, landed on my ass.

Jbb
10-11-2006, 03:31 PM
We split the barrel back about 10", hurt our shoulders, and in my case, landed on my ass.
Please tell me your brother got a snapshot of that.....? :p

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 03:32 PM
Speaking of high cyclical rates of said UZI...
The two of us used about a 200 rounds apiece in a matter of a half hour.
The first two clips were of an experimental nature, seeing how the gun shot downrange. The ensuing clips were only used only in a manner to cement in our minds what a useless weapon an UZI really was.
At the time, I hadn't thought of the single purpose of that weapon. I walked away rather disapointed to be completely honest.
Until this day, October 11th of the year 2006....
Too bad, years later, if I had realized, in an elevator, if I had to kill everyone inside, that would be the best choice.
Mistakes of my youth.
Brian

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 03:33 PM
phuk.
Sorry Sir.
You are 100% correct, my bad.
Brian
A) It is a magazine, not a "clip". "Clips" are the racks that some fully-automatic ammunition comes on to hold them in place while you strip them into magazines. Also called "strip clips" to those in the know. ;)
B) You would have exactly 1.8 seconds to go through that magazine and hit one target, because that thing will got through a 30 round mag in about that time. 1200 something rounds per minute. In two seconds, you would have to change mags at full "rock and roll" speed. What a joke.

Jbb
10-11-2006, 03:33 PM
Speaking of high cyclical rates of said UZI...
The two of us used about a 200 rounds apiece in a matter of a half hour.
The first two clips were of an experimental nature, seeing how the gun shot downrange. The ensuing clips were only used only in a manner to cement in our minds what a useless weapon an UZI really was.
At the time, I hadn't thought of the single purpose of that weapon. I walked away rather disapointed to be completely honest.
Until this day, October 11th of the year 2006....
Too bad, years later, if I had realized, in an elevator, if I had to kill everyone inside, that would be the best choice.
Mistakes of my youth.
Brian
Please re reread the .."clips" response in the aforementioned post... :p

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 03:35 PM
Hense 400 rounds wasted in a half hours time.
Brian

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 03:35 PM
I'll give you high marks, although I had only shot a .22 cal riffle a couple of times prior to that picture being taken. I used to shoot gophers with a .177 cal pellet air riffle when I was a kid and did quite a bit of that. I also took one shot with an early 20th century 12ga shot gun. The gun was given to us when my grandfather died. My brother and I didn't realize there were variances in 12ga weapons so we went to a hunting shop and picked up a box of shells. We split the barrel back about 10", hurt our shoulders, and in my case, landed on my ass.
Good stuff...
As you can tell, if you know what you are looking for, you can tell quite accurately what someone's level of training is from a picture. Most of the true gun professionals I have met don't have ANY pictures of posing with a weapon. The only one in my closet is a picture I have with a couple of other trainees and three M-60's set up for blank fire that we were holding at a low-ready position. We were just out of hell-week, hadn't gone through any weapons training yet but were familiar enough with them. We had never held a fully automatic machine gun before, so we had an opportunity to take a couple of shots just to show how cool we were. We were by no means playing around with them, just holding them properly. ...But you would never see us take that picture today either. It would be clear that we didn't have any formal training just because we obviously thought that holding an M-60 was a big deal still and worth posing for.
I do have a picture of me with an empty LAAW rocket tube and a trashed tank though. I still think that is pretty cool... ;) I am going to go ahead and say that if you have access to an empty LAAW rocket tube and a trashed tank that you probably have some training though... :D

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 03:36 PM
FYI,
I know a thing or three about strip(er) clips.
Sorry about the mistake, won't happen again.
Brian

Jordy
10-11-2006, 03:38 PM
I am going to go ahead and say that if you have access to an empty LAAW rocket tube and a trashed tank that you probably have some training though... :D
Yeah, and if nothing else you can still take a pretty cool picture of the scene if you happen upon both items out in the wild. :D :D :D

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 03:39 PM
I do have a picture of me with an empty LAAW rocket tube and a trashed tank though. I still think that is pretty cool... ;) I am going to go ahead and say that if you have access to an empty LAAW rocket tube and a trashed tank that you probably have some training though... :D
... so you're saying LAAW tubes are for posing?

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 03:39 PM
This post is worthless without a full video feed.
Good way to ruin a portion of your grandfather's legacy.
Brian
I'll give you high marks, although I had only shot a .22 cal riffle a couple of times prior to that picture being taken.
I also took one shot with an early 20th century 12ga shot gun. The gun was given to us when my grandfather died. My brother and I didn't realize there were variances in 12ga weapons so we went to a hunting shop and picked up a box of shells. We split the barrel back about 10", hurt our shoulders, and in my case, landed on my ass.

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 03:40 PM
Yea yea smartie pants. I can read.
haha
Brian
Please re reread the .."clips" response in the aforementioned post... :p

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 03:41 PM
Please tell me your brother got a snapshot of that.....? :p
If I did, I'd scan it and share it. Unfortunately, that moment in time is lost forever.
[Edit: I'll fill in a little detail here]
I was about 17 at the time. My brother would have been 10 years older. He had a horse and kept it on a buddy's farm a short drive out of town.
We took the weapons out there about a week after my grandfather passed. My brother's buddy was extremely nice and rolled out the red carpet for us. I remember he wanted me to wear a fancy 5 gallon hat he just bought so I did.
... so there I was, having never fired a shotgun before, wearing a black 5 gallon hat, weighing about 170 lbs (6'4" tall), and aiming a 75 year old weapon.at a coffee can about 25 feet away on a fence post.
Having really long arms and not knowing any better, I held the gun stock a couple of inches away from my shoulder. I ended up on the ground with a huge bruise but at least the hat didn't fall off and get dirty.
It would have made for some kick ass video but sadly, the moment is lost.

Jbb
10-11-2006, 03:41 PM
Yea yea smartie pants. I can read.
haha
Brian
Dont shoot........I was just kiddin..... :)

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 03:42 PM
I call BULLSHIT!!!
Brian
(a shameless ploy to oust said picture)

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 03:43 PM
If I did, I'd scan it and share it. Unfortunately, that moment in time is lost forever.
No it isn't, you'll be the first person I cantact when we can remote retrieve information from the human brain.
I can't wait.
Brian

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 03:44 PM
... so you're saying LAAW tubes are for posing?
Only the empty kind.
Actually, I am going to go ahead and make a new rule that you can legally pose with a weapon if the picture is taken with whatever you shot with it. For example, a bear and a Winmag, a .45 and a kick ass group through a paper target or an obviously spent LAAW rocket tube and a destroyed tank turret.
:D

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 03:46 PM
Yea so,,,,
PRESENT ARMS!!!!!!!
Brian
Only the empty kind.
Actually, I am going to go ahead and make a new rule that you can legally pose with a weapon if the picture is taken with whatever you shot with it. For example, a bear and a Winmag, a .45 and a kick ass group through a paper target or an obviously spent LAAW rocket tube and a destroyed tank turret.
:D

AZKC
10-11-2006, 03:50 PM
What a great thread :)
I am a little upset though :boxed: I allways thought Toms Uzi pic was ligit :yuk:

Parker Dreamin
10-11-2006, 03:57 PM
All these hot ladies with guns is cool.. I dont care how you hold it, still very hot !!!!!! F all the haters.... keep it up girls, you rock !!!

ratso
10-11-2006, 03:59 PM
I bought my last ex wife this gun...
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3036ag.jpg

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 04:00 PM
All these hot ladies with guns is cool.. I dont care how you hold it, still very hot !!!!!! F all the haters.... keep it up girls, you rock !!!
You're one of the few that got what this thread was supposed to be about PD. :p (There are some boys on here beating their chests, grunting and trying to show off their Gun Facts 101).

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 04:03 PM
Ex wife ey?
You must have convinced her it was safe to fire.
Brian
I bought my last ex wife this gun...

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 04:05 PM
You're one of the few that got what this thread was supposed to be about PD. :p (There are some boys on here beating their chests, grunting and trying to show off their Gun Facts 101).
Or trying to help someone realize that they look dangerous and careless by posting pics of amateurs with guns. You might want to take "Gun Facts 101" before posing with weapons.

deltaAce
10-11-2006, 04:06 PM
I'd like to see the reaction you would get bringing that one to the gun range

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 04:07 PM
Yea so,,,,
PRESENT ARMS!!!!!!!
Brian
Here is a pic of the same tank, but this was a Karl Gustav round hitting it. The pic I have is not digital, and is hopefully lost somewhere...
http://www.highperformancecars.com/froggystyle/gustav_tank.jpg

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 04:09 PM
Hopefully lost?
A few posts ago it was a cool pic, what gives...?
Brian
Here is a pic of the same tank, but this was a Karl Gustav round hitting it. The pic I have is not digital, and is hopefully lost somewhere...
[/img]

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 04:11 PM
Hopefully lost?
A few posts ago it was a cool pic, what gives...?
Brian
I have very, very few pics of me being a team guy. I would rather see pics of boats on my wall, so most of the military stuff is packed away somewhere.

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 04:20 PM
Well here is one hell of an ass for you.
Pointed out early AM at the AVI.
Looks like an ocean liner to me.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/63avi5-med.jpg
I have very, very few pics of me being a team guy. I would rather see pics of boats on my wall, so most of the military stuff is packed away somewhere.

Kilrtoy
10-11-2006, 04:23 PM
This thread is only missing one thing :idea:

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 04:23 PM
Some bashing from Lowriver?

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 04:25 PM
Tom Brown, bran muffin, toilet, and a camera?
Wait that is four things.
I give up, what are we missing?
Brian

YeLLowBoaT
10-11-2006, 04:25 PM
no that video of the chick shooting a shot gun and falling on her ass.

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 04:27 PM
Bikini tops or gun training? ;)

ratso
10-11-2006, 04:34 PM
Some bashing from Lowriver?
He doesn't need a gun and bullets bounce off his chest...

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 04:38 PM
All this talk of posing with guns reminded me of a picture I have of a voluptuous and very, very(red)hot HB member "posing" with a paintball gun.
Couldn't find it at first, but YEP, still got it.
Upon further review of the picture, I am unclear how I obtained it, via rightclick/save or via PM from member in question, hense I may not be allowed to post, or re-post for review.
Too bad.
Brian

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 05:13 PM
All this talk of posing with guns reminded me of a picture I have of a voluptuous and very, very(red)hot HB member "posing" with a paintball gun.
Couldn't find it at first, but YEP, still got it.
Upon further review of the picture, I am unclear how I obtained it, via rightclick/save or via PM from member in question, hense I may not be allowed to post, or re-post for review.
Too bad.
Brian
You can go ahead and post it. It will help out a lot in fact... ;) Unless it is "Big Doug"...

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 05:16 PM
You can go ahead and post it. It will help out a lot in fact... ;) Unless it is "Big Doug"...
I am unclear how I obtained it, via rightclick/save or via PM from member in question, hense I may not be allowed to post, or re-post for review.
Brian

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 05:17 PM
...and to be honest, I am not 100% sure it fits ***boat's guidelines.
I would hate to piss off the moderators.
Brian

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 05:18 PM
I am unclear how I obtained it, via rightclick/save or via PM from member in question, hense I may not be allowed to post, or re-post for review.
Brian
Well, you can send it to me and I will make a judgement call for you... and let you know what their level of training is. ;)
I am like a gun training psychic now...

ratso
10-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Brian
As long as it isn't nudity, it doesn't much matter...

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 05:19 PM
Carbine Kreskin! :D

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 05:20 PM
Carbine Kreskin! :D
Carnac sees....

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 05:34 PM
Well, you can send it to me and I will make a judgement call for you... and let you know what their level of training is. ;)
I would take a round or two if that was what it took.
Paintball guns don't hurt.....that long.
Brian

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 05:36 PM
As long as it isn't nudity, it doesn't much matter...
too most, you are correct.
Due to my business, I have more than one non-disclosure clause.
Brian

beaverretriever
10-11-2006, 06:51 PM
Or trying to help someone realize that they look dangerous and careless by posting pics of amateurs with guns. You might want to take "Gun Facts 101" before posing with weapons.
Im curious what you think looks unsafe about the way my wife is holding her weapon? Her stance is not 100% correct, or even hand position. She is extremely careful and modest when it comes to weapons. I have been shooting with my father since I was about 4. My father (who I gaurantee knows more about firearms than anyone on this board or even most gun boards) and I would never let her do anything stupid. I want her to feel comfortable with a weapon (not scared, that is dangerous), if all I do is tell her that her stance is incorrect, it will become un-fun...
I didnt take her shooting to give her Sniper 101. I took her to help familiarize her with weapons, safety features, and some basic skills that will make her not as afraid.
Such as:
Mental conditioning and mindset development.
Target distance and optical illusions.
Methodology of shooting the semi-automatic pistol.
Loading and unloading the semi-automatic pistol.
Safe operation and control of the semi-automatic pistol.
Presentation of the semi-automatic pistol from ready pistol.
Basic marksmanship and target analysis.
Ammunition management and reloading techniques.
Malfunction clearance drills.
Basic gun-handling skills.
After filling her head with tons of boring crap, I think she did pretty well. I dont expect her to be Richard Tisdale or Carlos Hathcock her second day out.

Ultracrazy
10-11-2006, 06:53 PM
Once you post anything on the internet, let alone a place like ***boat, your gonna get people who are going to be "haters".......no matter what, your not going to make everyone happy. If you don't want criticism, don't post.

squirt'nmyload
10-11-2006, 06:55 PM
Im curious what you think looks unsafe about the way my wife is holding her weapon? Her stance is not 100% correct, or even hand position. She is extremely careful and modest when it comes to weapons. I have been shooting with my father since I was about 4. My father (who I gaurantee knows more about firearms than anyone on this board or even most gun boards) and I would never let her do anything stupid. I want her to feel comfortable with a weapon (not scared, that is dangerous), if all I do is tell her that her stance is incorrect, it will become un-fun...
I didnt take her shooting to give her Sniper 101. I took her to help familiarize her with weapons, safety features, and some basic skills that will make her not as afraid.
Such as:
Firearms safety.
Fundamentals of shooting.
The natural action stance and thumbs forward grip. BTW, the main and pretty much only stance taught in basic pistol skills classes. :rolleyes:
Mental conditioning and mindset development.
Target distance and optical illusions.
Methodology of shooting the semi-automatic pistol.
Loading and unloading the semi-automatic pistol.
Safe operation and control of the semi-automatic pistol.
Presentation of the semi-automatic pistol from ready pistol.
Basic marksmanship and target analysis.
Ammunition management and reloading techniques.
Malfunction clearance drills.
Basic gun-handling skills.
After filling her head with tons of boring crap, I think she did pretty well. I dont expect her to be Richard Tisdale or Carlos Hathcock her second day out.
he was talking about the other pic.....post #95

beaverretriever
10-11-2006, 06:57 PM
he was talking about the other pic of the two girls
Oh... Ok.. LOL, so I got all heated for nothing... :) :cry:

squirt'nmyload
10-11-2006, 06:59 PM
Oh... Ok.. LOL, so I got all heated for nothing... :) :cry:
lol....and that was a long post!!!!

MJ19
10-11-2006, 06:59 PM
We have a shooting range here on our property and I am around guns often...but you won't catch me saying I'm the best shot or safest...Miller is ULTRA safe and tries to teach me the right way, but honestly guns scare me because I don't feel I know enough about them...I have a healthy fear and I like it that way...Miller on the other hand builds them for a hobby and knows them inside and out...so he's safe and confident around guns...which makes him REALLY leary about being around other's with guns because he sees far too many mistakes being made by people that THINK they know what they are doing...guns are not something to take lightly IMHO :cool:

TRG
10-11-2006, 07:00 PM
http://www.hellodaly.com/uploaded_images/CIMG2240-717622.JPG[/QUOTE]
Pretty Rad!
Chick,Asault riffle and Con's(chuck taylors)
:crossx:

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 07:07 PM
he was talking about the other pic.....post #95
For which I will repeat to you, in case you're slow like fs, that the gun was not loaded and we did not point it at anyone. We picked it up for 5 or 10 seconds to pose with it and put it down. There were no kids or other people anywhere near where we were pointing so I don't see what the big deal is. Obviously we didn't shoot anyone so you people need to get over it. Worry about your own women.

squirt'nmyload
10-11-2006, 07:10 PM
For which I will repeat to you, in case you're slow like fs, that the gun was not loaded and we did not point it at anyone. We picked it up for 5 or 10 seconds to pose with it and put it down. There were no kids or other people anywhere near where we were pointing so I don't see what the big deal is. Obviously we didn't shoot anyone so you people need to get over it. Worry about your own women.
YOU need to get over it.......the only thing i said was about a cop giving their gun to someone for a picture like that.....i don't give a fuk who you are or what you do in life.

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 07:11 PM
YOU need to get over it.......the only thing i said was about a cop giving their gun to someone for a picture like that.....i don't give a fuk who you are or what you do in life.
I never said you did. Do you think I wanna know you or tell you about my life? Please :rolleyes: . I would rather talk to the wall. You're an idiot.

squirt'nmyload
10-11-2006, 07:16 PM
For which I will repeat to you, in case you're slow like fs, that the gun was not loaded and we did not point it at anyone. We picked it up for 5 or 10 seconds to pose with it and put it down. There were no kids or other people anywhere near where we were pointing so I don't see what the big deal is. Obviously we didn't shoot anyone so YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET OVER IT. Worry about your own women.
i believe you replied this to my post

MJ19
10-11-2006, 07:17 PM
I can see why you might feel people should lighten up, it was in fun and games...but when you have someone's UNLOADED gun go off and almost shoot your boyfriend (which happened to me personally)...well then you might realize that at times when a gun SEEMS to be unloaded, even after being checked by someone who is around guns often...it doesn't mean that one isn't stuck in the chamber...Guns should never be taken lightly in my humble opinion. They can KILL...even when just joking around...GUNS are serious.

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 07:20 PM
I can see why you might feel people should lighten up, it was in fun and games...but when you have someone's UNLOADED gun go off and almost shoot your boyfriend (which happened to me personally)...well then you might realize that at times when a gun SEEMS to be unloaded, even after being checked by someone who is around guns often...it doesn't mean that one is stuck in the chamber...Guns should never be taken lightly in my humble opinion. They can KILL...even when just joking around...GUNS are serious.
Yes and that is why we were careful and didn't touch the trigger. If we were pulling on it like a slot machine I could see what the uproar would be about.
Check #1 - Guys check it
Check #2 - Don't touch the trigger
Check #3 - Pick it up, pose, put it down
Now, can I ask you a question. Why would you pick up a gun and point it at your boyfriend? And even if that was done to be funny...why would you then pull the trigger? :cool:

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 07:23 PM
i believe you replied this to my post
Yes, I know. I was talking about the part where you said you didn't care who I was or what I did for a living. Or as you put it "i don't give a fuk who you are or what you do in life" :idea: Understand rubberband? I then said "I never said you did. Do you think I wanna know you or tell you about my life?" as in I never said you should care who I am or what I do. Got it?

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 07:24 PM
Please tell me you aren't serious.
Please.
Wow, powerful stuff there.
That was the point of the post, it can go from a pretty photo op to something really bad in a hurry.
Into MX, no offence,
In my opinion, if you don't know how to "rack" the slide, or open the cylinder and check it yourself, it doesn't belong in your care.
Brian
I can see why you might feel people should lighten up, it was in fun and games...but when you have someone's UNLOADED gun go off and almost shoot your boyfriend (which happened to me personally)...well then you might realize that at times when a gun SEEMS to be unloaded, even after being checked by someone who is around guns often...it doesn't mean that one isn't stuck in the chamber...Guns should never be taken lightly in my humble opinion. They can KILL...even when just joking around...GUNS are serious.

MJ19
10-11-2006, 07:24 PM
Yes and that is why we were careful and didn't touch the trigger. If we were pulling on it like a slot machine I could see what the uproar would be about.
Check #1 - Guys check it
Check #2 - Don't touch the trigger
Check #3 - Pick it up, pose, put it down
Now, can I ask you a question. Why would you pick up a gun and point it at your boyfriend? And even if that was done to be funny...why would you then pull the trigger? :cool:
Oh I didn't...a couple of guys were hunting and walking along...unloaded their guns...done for the day and NO ONE was holding the gun...it was slung over one of the guys shoulders and went off! luckily just blasted the ground near my boyfriend's feet ... but it was a lesson to us all...that even when a gun has been checked and even when you aren't holding the trigger...they can still go off in a fluke!
AND
A good friend of mine's husband (military) was cleaning his rifle one day and it was UNLOADED...and it went off while sitting on the cleaning bench...it shot and KILLED him...
so I can see how it's fun to be 'charlie's angels' but GUNS can be very scary and a healthy fear is good...I know you weren't meaning to be unsafe...you did everything one would think they need to do...but there is always the unknown...and that is what is scary...so be careful!!! :boxed:

Jordy
10-11-2006, 07:25 PM
I am guessing you didn't kill him?
Brian
Nah even worse, she married him. Talk about a life sentence!!! :D :D :D

squirt'nmyload
10-11-2006, 07:27 PM
Yes, I know. I was talking about the part where you said you didn't care who I was or what I did for a living. Or as you put it "i don't give a fuk who you are or what you do in life" :idea: Understand rubberband? I then said "I never said you did. Do you think I wanna know you or tell you about my life?" as in I never said you should care who I am or what I do. Got it?
ahhh...i gotcha....i went all beaverretreaver on you for nothing!!!!!

MJ19
10-11-2006, 07:27 PM
Nice Jordy...LOL ... actually it wasn't Miller...it was my old boyfriend Jason...but I do believe Miller was there at the time...if I can remember that long ago...LOL (this old lady has memory issues now that my life is being sucked out of me) LOL :p

Jordy
10-11-2006, 07:29 PM
actually it wasn't Miller...it was my old boyfriend Jason...but I do believe Miller was there at the time...
Wow, so Miller fired a warning shot across the bow of your old b/f in an attempt to show who was the dominate male and ultimately breed ya??? That scheming bastard!!! Never would have figured that he'd have that in him. Super Focker indeed!!! :D :D :D

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 07:30 PM
I edited it after I re-read it and saw that she ALMOST shot him.
Since she didn't mention her boyfriend became her husband, one could only assume.
Brian

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 07:31 PM
Oh I didn't...a couple of guys were hunting and walking along...unloaded their guns...done for the day and NO ONE was holding the gun...it was slung over one of the guys shoulders and went off! luckily just blasted the ground near my boyfriend's feet ... but it was a lesson to us all...that even when a gun has been checked and even when you aren't holding the trigger...they can still go off in a fluke!
AND
A good friend of mine's husband (military) was cleaning his rifle one day and it was UNLOADED...and it went off while sitting on the cleaning bench...it shot and KILLED him...
so I can see how it's fun to be 'charlie's angels' but GUNS can be very scary and a healthy fear is good...I know you weren't meaning to be unsafe...you did everything one would think they need to do...but there is always the unknown...and that is what is scary...so be careful!!! :boxed:
I am. I don't usually make it a habit to handle the gun unless we are at the range. I still don't see the big deal with picking up the gun to take a picture though. There are flooks in life. I am sure everyone on here can ramble off sad gun stories so yes, it happens. But I stick by my opinion that we did all we could to ensure we were not going to shoot it.

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 07:32 PM
Talk about primal
who was the dominate male and ultimately breed ya???

MJ19
10-11-2006, 07:32 PM
Wow, so Miller fired a warning shot across the bow of your old b/f in an attempt to show who was the dominate male and ultimately breed ya??? That scheming bastard!!! Never would have figured that he'd have that in him. Super Focker indeed!!! :D :D :D
Yeah...he's a tough guy when you're not look'n...LOL :p

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 07:33 PM
ahhh...i gotcha....i went all beaverretreaver on you for nothing!!!!!
:p