PDA

View Full Version : Fighting back....

Jbb
10-11-2006, 07:44 AM
Excellent ending! (http://dl2.davesdaily.com/videoclips/videoclips20/516-man-stabbed.wmv)

FryJet
10-11-2006, 09:08 AM
Excellent ending! (http://dl2.davesdaily.com/videoclips/videoclips20/516-man-stabbed.wmv)
Why you not go down with boom boom of bwoom hando, stooo or char??????????? You go NOW!!!!!!Been here tooo wong!!!!!!!

centerhill condor
10-11-2006, 09:33 AM
normally the forehead is the hardest part of the body. JBB do you have a job other than surfin' for video? I'm enjoying your selections. Keep up the good work.

Jbb
10-11-2006, 09:41 AM
normally the forehead is the hardest part of the body. JBB do you have a job other than surfin' for video? I'm enjoying your selections. Keep up the good work.
......Job?....... :p

centerhill condor
10-11-2006, 09:45 AM
:)

RiverDave
10-11-2006, 10:17 AM
Watch the ending again and look out the store window.. LOL The cop that arrives to "take him in" it's actually outside watching what's going on, and when the door first open he runs behind something for a second, only when the situation is almost completely under control does he come back.
RD

Jbb
10-11-2006, 10:43 AM
Watch the ending again and look out the store window.. LOL The cop that arrives to "take him in" it's actually outside watching what's going on, and when the door first open he runs behind something for a second, only when the situation is almost completely under control does he come back.
RD
Perhaps I should explain the comment ..."excellent ending".......I thought the ending was excellent because the would be criminal got his ass beat down,...and was ultimately not successful.....
RD SUX...... :p

Goad
10-11-2006, 11:10 AM
ok...where did the first 2 customers go? and the 2 guys that came back to bash the guy one the head....what took them so long? if it was me, I'd be all over that guy like stink on shit.

CARLSON-JET
10-11-2006, 11:24 AM
I liked the repetative beating with the metal mop handle. If you look at the robbers shoulders, you can see alot of blood. Good stuff JBB. :)

centerhill condor
10-11-2006, 11:24 AM
ok...where did the first 2 customers go? and the 2 guys that came back to bash the guy one the head....what took them so long? if it was me, I'd be all over that guy like stink on shit.
I like watching you talk...Johnny Cash to his wife June Carter Cash at the Folsum Prison upon her remark of "I'm glad to be back in Folsum"...
:rollside:

Jbb
10-11-2006, 11:30 AM
I liked the repetative beating with the metal mop handle.
Brown tell's his lady friends the same thing.....and then hands them a mop handle.... :p

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 11:32 AM
Brown tell's his lady friends the same thing.....and then hands them a mop handle.... :p
Your predilection for violence offends me.
I must admit, however, I find myself highly turned on at the thought. :idea:

Jbb
10-11-2006, 11:35 AM
Your predilection for violence offends me.
I must admit, however, I find myself highly turned on at the thought. :idea:
Traci thought it was a pretty good idea..... :p ....Bang!