PDA

View Full Version : F'n U.N. Again......

Liberator TJ1984
10-11-2006, 08:01 AM
N.Korea said any infractions by the US will be considered an act of War ???
and the U.N. states that even so , we should not stop our Food Aide assistance to them ??? :mad:
WTF ...what next ...does the UN want us to bomb ourselves to save them the troubles?? :rolleyes:
F' the UN..they are here just to take the US down :mad: :yuk: :mad:

SmokinLowriderSS
10-11-2006, 09:03 AM
WTF ...what next ...does the UN want us to bomb ourselves to save them the troubles?? :rolleyes:
I think that would be acceptable, but only if we nuked ourselves. :rolleyes:

Jyruiz
10-11-2006, 09:07 AM
The U.N has always been and always will be useless.

Cheap Thrills
10-11-2006, 09:09 AM
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
Revelation 13.1
:idea:
C.T. :wink:

RitcheyRch
10-11-2006, 09:26 AM
Like stated before. We should nuke them to show them what one really like. Nuke them and be done with it.

Cheap Thrills
10-11-2006, 12:25 PM
I thought for sure I would have ruffled some feathers with that one :idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
10-11-2006, 12:44 PM
I tried CT, but ,,, I couldn't think up anything funny or serious. :idea:
All I could come up with was "WTF???" :)

Cheap Thrills
10-11-2006, 01:06 PM
I tried CT, but ,,, I couldn't think up anything funny or serious. :idea:
All I could come up with was "WTF???" :)
Is ok SS. Guess I spend too much time with an apocoliptic attitude. the George Nory show on AM Coast to Coast gets the best of me sometimes. The show they did with End Time Ministries was , to say the least , quite alarming in the way they decribed "The Beast" the heads of the beast denoted the governing bodies of the horns governing bodies of the crowns. tied it all into a united bodies of goverment. and the bodies described as animal charactors as in With a head like a Lion. denoted the Lion of the English goverment ( english being the universal language) I believe that most English seals of goverment ( Not sure about flags ) has a Lion. Feet of a bear . I think that has something to do with Germany. and the leopard( cat) as seen in many Asian goverments. I've seen this type of discription in a lot of different publications.
Anyhow , In short I was calling the UN the Beast.
We're all
Doomed (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=potlDrRI01A) :D

Cheap Thrills
10-11-2006, 02:06 PM
And the onlookers stood in shock. no rebuttles. let he without sin cast the first stone :D

Cheap Thrills
10-11-2006, 05:18 PM
It's a sad day when I can't cause a little controversy. :confused: :idea: