PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Supercross

BLOWN HOWARD
01-18-2006, 11:39 AM
I need 2 tickets for San Diego anybody got the hook ups?? Oh yeah some good seats would be nice also!!

Woodster
01-18-2006, 11:41 AM
Call Sandiego Sportcycles.. There in Lamesa and they buy a whole block of tickets every year.. I know they have quite a few left. They'll mail them to you

BLOWN HOWARD
01-18-2006, 11:43 AM
Sounds good. Never been there before what is the best section to sit in??

Boa1277
01-18-2006, 12:51 PM
I would sit anywhere on the 2nd level, usually the same level as the boxes, that way you can see the whole track, and watch the race develop. If these seats are all sold out the 3rd level is preferable to me for the same reasons. I hate hearing the crowd go nuts and cant see why. Have fun, I might be at San Diego also...

Woodster
01-18-2006, 01:30 PM
The tickets Sportcycles have are for the Club level which is a really good section to sit in. They are around the 50 yard line at Qualcom which is a good view of the whole track

essexjet
01-18-2006, 02:07 PM
I just talked to my friend at Monteclair Yamaha and he has 10 left as of right now for San Diego. Give him a call.

riverroyal
01-18-2006, 02:18 PM
and be prepared to have a long wait getting out of the lot,its not real fun leaving there.If the race is a blow out,haul ass with like 5 laps to go,it will save you at least 1 hour on the drive home.Also if your are driving back north on the 15,dont speed,cops love these events they will be all over the freeway

essexjet
01-18-2006, 03:26 PM
and be prepared to have a long wait getting out of the lot,its not real fun leaving there.If the race is a blow out,haul ass with like 5 laps to go,it will save you at least 1 hour on the drive home.Also if your are driving back north on the 15,dont speed,cops love these events they will be all over the freeway
Good Info thanks RR, How are the cops about tailgateing? This is my first year going down there and was wondering how they are about drinking in the parking lot. Thanks

Woodster
01-18-2006, 03:46 PM
Good Info thanks RR, How are the cops about tailgateing? This is my first year going down there and was wondering how they are about drinking in the parking lot. Thanks
Cops are fine with it just dont bring bottles..

essexjet
01-18-2006, 04:15 PM
Cops are fine with it just dont bring bottles..
Cool Thanks!

riverroyal
01-18-2006, 04:25 PM
anaheim cops,they let people get away with everything.A few years back there was a small riot,bunch of punk throwing bottles etc,bunch of cars got damaged.ITs much more law enforced now,just dont be stupid.Let the metal melisha wanna bes do that,,,cant even spell it

Woodster
01-18-2006, 04:31 PM
anaheim cops,they let people get away with everything.A few years back there was a small riot,bunch of punk throwing bottles etc,bunch of cars got damaged.ITs much more law enforced now,just dont be stupid.Let the metal melisha wanna bes do that,,,cant even spell it
Yep I was there for that.. A3 section Man that was a mess. My buddy got hit over the head with a bottle..Thats why I said no bottles

Boa1277
01-18-2006, 09:27 PM
Hey San Diego is the best tailgaiting Supercross party of all the SX events. I have been to every West Coast race including San Fran last yr, and San Diego goes off. Not a good place for young kids though, my son and I walked the long way around the party, looked like they were having to much fun...He was only 7 at the time.