PDA

View Full Version : Best marine shop in Henderson, LV, or Boulder City?

beaverretriever
10-11-2006, 12:04 PM
I love working on my own stuff but once in a while I dont want to dive into somthing. Who has the best shop in the Las Vegas and surrounding areas for Hi-Po work, service, etc?

dirty old man
10-11-2006, 12:09 PM
No question about it; All Seasons Marine in BC. Ted, Pat and Mike are outstanding and they have a great inventory as well as Mercury Marine dealers

beaverretriever
10-11-2006, 12:18 PM
No question about it; All Seasons Marine in BC. Ted, Pat and Mike are outstanding and they have a great inventory as well as Mercury Marine dealers
Thats what I was told, just wanted to double check... Thanks.

BADAXE
10-11-2006, 01:19 PM
Ditto. I've had great service there. I've met Pat out on the lake a few times and he's real nice guy.

ready4funru
10-11-2006, 01:25 PM
I love working on my own stuff but once in a while I dont want to dive into somthing. Who has the best shop in the Las Vegas and surrounding areas for Hi-Po work, service, etc?
You may also want to check out Dunsmore Marine in Boulder City. They specialize in high performance and have a very good track record.

dicudmore
10-11-2006, 01:26 PM
very highly recommend All Seasons Marine in Boulder City...great people