PDA

View Full Version : RE: The Dangerous Women of ***boat

ratso
10-11-2006, 04:31 PM
It's really got me to thinking, and I won't spend much time on the "gun" part of it... I already posted my thoughts, and although Froggystyle might seem "overboard" on his thoughts, I do in the most part agree. I've known too many people accidentally shot and/or killed, one as recent as about 3 months ago. It was just a freak accident, and they do occur no matter how careful you think you might be. I've had a close call myself and I am lucky to be alive... damn lucky. I like guns, but I freak when people start passing them around and handling them, which can apply to anyone inexperienced about anything (see my jetski thread)?
Maybe I, like Froggy take too many precautions when it comes to people doing "stupid" things, which is what this thread is about... not so much the gun issue since there is already a thread on that. I see more of it when people drink, and they go into dumbass mode, especially the ones that get all loud in a bar and want to fight... idiots.
I know people that drink, friends of mine, and first thing they do is get behind the wheel and think they need to drive a hundred miles an hour... and eventually it will bite them in the ass, and they will get a DWI, kill theirselves, or kill someone else... plain f#ckin' stupid.
I freak when we are at get-togethers, beer is there, and 4 wheelers are there... and every idiot wants to get on them and go 90 to nothin'... do donuts, and just get plain stupid. My 4th ex wife was one of those types, couldn't tell her a damn thing. She takes off with a friend, and half an hour later we go looking for them, flipped the 4 wheeler... she is bruised up and her friend has a dislocated ankle and compound fracture to her leg... nice one. A couple of other guys I used to race with let their wives ride one night... faster and faster, and they hit a good sized bump and the 4 wheeler flipped, naturally going wide open... one was in a coma for a few days, the other is in a wheelchair.
What other stupid things do you see people do? What do you take offense to people doing? Maybe this could be an entertaining thread... maybe not.
If you are ever around a few things like this and see the f#ckups, you might understand where Froggy is coming from. You wanna pose with a gun, go to WalMart and buy a plastic one... heck, get really bold and buy a Lone Ranger Mask to go with it.

Howie Feltersnatch
10-11-2006, 04:39 PM
My 4th ex wife :skull:

ratso
10-11-2006, 04:42 PM
My 4th ex wife :skull:
I won't even start on the 5th... anyway, this thread isn't about stupid things I'VE done... :idea: :D

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 04:48 PM
I think that is why the thread started taking off on it's own.
Another thread is going on about something similar, with the same results, due to the same reasons.
In my opinon, alot of people, due to experience, getting lucky, seeing shit happen or whatever, definitely have more repect for "shit happens" than those who have a casual approach to a given situation.
I unfortunately have done it, seen it, or been involved in it. It has taken more than luck to get me as far as I have gotten, so far.
Although, I have had the unfavorable experience to bury a few friends that weren't able to learn from their mistakes.
Brian
It's really got me to thinking, and I won't spend much time on the "gun" part of it... I already posted my thoughts, and although Froggystyle might seem "overboard" on his thoughts, I do in the most part agree. I've known too many people accidentally shot and/or killed, one as recent as about 3 months ago. It was just a freak accident, and they do occur no matter how careful you think you might be. I've had a close call myself and I am lucky to be alive... damn lucky. I like guns, but I freak when people start passing them around and handling them, which can apply to anyone inexperienced about anything (see my jetski thread)?
Maybe I, like Froggy take too many precautions when it comes to people doing "stupid" things, which is what this thread is about... not so much the gun issue since there is already a thread on that. I see more of it when people drink, and they go into dumbass mode, especially the ones that get all loud in a bar and want to fight... idiots.
I know people that drink, friends of mine, and first thing they do is get behind the wheel and think they need to drive a hundred miles an hour... and eventually it will bite them in the ass, and they will get a DWI, kill theirselves, or kill someone else... plain f#ckin' stupid.
I freak when we are at get-togethers, beer is there, and 4 wheelers are there... and every idiot wants to get on them and go 90 to nothin'... do donuts, and just get plain stupid. My 4th ex wife was one of those types, couldn't tell her a damn thing. She takes off with a friend, and half an hour later we go looking for them, flipped the 4 wheeler... she is bruised up and her friend has a dislocated ankle and compound fracture to her leg... nice one. A couple of other guys I used to race with let their wives ride one night... faster and faster, and they hit a good sized bump and the 4 wheeler flipped, naturally going wide open... one was in a coma for a few days, the other is in a wheelchair.
What other stupid things do you see people do? What do you take offense to people doing? Maybe this could be an entertaining thread... maybe not.
If you are ever around a few things like this and see the f#ckups, you might understand where Froggy is coming from. You wanna pose with a gun, go to WalMart and buy a plastic one... heck, get really bold and buy a Lone Ranger Mask to go with it.

Devil's Advocate
10-11-2006, 04:56 PM
What other stupid things do you see people do? ...
Start another thread like this.. :rolleyes: :crossx:
The little :devil: made me do it. :D

Ziggy
10-11-2006, 04:58 PM
Stupid is---Stupid does. Pretty simple if you think about it.
Add alcohol and it becomes: Stupider is---Stupider does. :rolleyes: :p

Devil's Advocate
10-11-2006, 05:00 PM
Stupid is---Stupid does. Pretty simple if you think about it.
Add alcohol and it becomes: Stupider is---Stupider does. :rolleyes: :p
I thought you just added an "er". :D

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 05:01 PM
I didn't get on that thread to soapbox it up, but once the can got opened up, I didn't feel that it was appropriate to just say "whatever... hot chicks can do whatever they want to I guess".
As with the river, I think that if we are going to improve our situation with regard to overcrowded waterways, immigration, gasoline prices, terrorism or gun safety, I think it is important to impart the "right way" on anyone we can... especially if we know the right way.
I have been the asshole that got out of someones boat who didn't know how to drive. It was their first boat, and they refused to drive on the correct side of the river. "That side is shallow, so I drive up this side". No amount of explanation seemed to work so we got out and didn't get back in. I was going to catch a ride home when the guy, a great friend of mine came back over and asked what he is supposed to do if the river was shallow on the correct side. You wait for traffic, and go when it is safe.
The chicks are the ones getting the bad end of the stick on this one. I think that everything was fine and safe right up until the dumb posing pic. I thought Miguel would be able to train better, but like he said, they were just out having a good time. It was the happy snap that put it over the edge, and the person trying to defend it sounds like a 12 year old.
I see stupid things all day though. I don't go to Glamis because it seems like non-stop dumb things. I can only assume that they have never seen horrific accidents, or heard of mechanical failures.
That is the biggest thing for me. People acting like the gear will never fail. "I am going to haul ass and point my boat towards shore, stand on the reverse and stop right at the beach." That guy, in 1984 in front of me at Lake New Hogan Reservoir found out that every now and then, reverse buckets blow right off for no reason and you rocket your boat 150 feet up the beach and nearly kill your whole party. Same thing on quads, same thing on motorcycles.
I go riding regularly on streetbikes. By riding, I mean "getting after it on twisty roads". I wear full gear, have a racing background and have premium bikes. And, I ride comparatively slow on the street. These same guys, usually first year riders who are indestructable end up putting the bike over a cliff or down in a corner. My favorite is blaming it on the sand. Hot tip... corners have sand in them. Ride accordingly. People who have ridden for years know this. People who have nearly gone down in corners because of sand know this. People who buy their first streetbike and make it an R6 and then go for club rides with Ricky Racers don't know this. They go down, and blame the sand.
I think it comes down to experience, and the willingness to listen to good advice. If you won't listen to good advice from credible sources... you are likely going to get burned. Conversely, credible sources need to give more good advice.
All of that being said, I always see my concerns for safety brought up by other hot boaters. I might not voice my concern over the 130mph run with no lifejackets... but someone always does. Videos of people hauling ass around Site 6, ripping past RoadRunner or generally unsafe driving are fortunately pretty well frowned upon around here. Stupid operation is not respected or rewarded here. Nobody cares how many times you "did a spinner" on your jet ski.
Which brings me up to my biggest pet-peeve of all with regard to boating. People who sit there and heckle at the launch ramp instead of helping. A less productive, more hurtfull thing to do to our sport I can't imagine. What a juvenile act. Just one weekend, why don't you all spend that time helping people get on and off the ramp better? Why don't you quickly assist some new boaters trying to load their boats? You will be heroes. Instead, you are parasitic, and a terrible image to portray to new boaters. You are part of the problem, not part of the solution.
Soapbox over with. I am going to go drink a Margarita and play GP on X-box.

Devil's Advocate
10-11-2006, 05:03 PM
I didn't get on that thread to soapbox it up, but once the can got opened up, I didn't feel that it was appropriate to just say "whatever... hot chicks can do whatever they want to I guess".
As with the river, I think that if we are going to improve our situation with regard to overcrowded waterways, immigration, gasoline prices, terrorism or gun safety, I think it is important to impart the "right way" on anyone we can... especially if we know the right way.
I have been the asshole that got out of someones boat who didn't know how to drive. It was their first boat, and they refused to drive on the correct side of the river. "That side is shallow, so I drive up this side". No amount of explanation seemed to work so we got out and didn't get back in. I was going to catch a ride home when the guy, a great friend of mine came back over and asked what he is supposed to do if the river was shallow on the correct side. You wait for traffic, and go when it is safe.
The chicks are the ones getting the bad end of the stick on this one. I think that everything was fine and safe right up until the dumb posing pic. I thought Miguel would be able to train better, but like he said, they were just out having a good time. It was the happy snap that put it over the edge, and the person trying to defend it sounds like a 12 year old.
I see stupid things all day though. I don't go to Glamis because it seems like non-stop dumb things. I can only assume that they have never seen horrific accidents, or heard of mechanical failures.
That is the biggest thing for me. People acting like the gear will never fail. "I am going to haul ass and point my boat towards shore, stand on the reverse and stop right at the beach." That guy, in 1984 in front of me at Lake New Hogan Reservoir found out that every now and then, reverse buckets blow right off for no reason and you rocket your boat 150 feet up the beach and nearly kill your whole party. Same thing on quads, same thing on motorcycles.
I go riding regularly on streetbikes. By riding, I mean "getting after it on twisty roads". I wear full gear, have a racing background and have premium bikes. And, I ride comparatively slow on the street. These same guys, usually first year riders who are indestructable end up putting the bike over a cliff or down in a corner. My favorite is blaming it on the sand. Hot tip... corners have sand in them. Ride accordingly. People who have ridden for years know this. People who have nearly gone down in corners because of sand know this. People who buy their first streetbike and make it an R6 and then go for club rides with Ricky Racers don't know this. They go down, and blame the sand.
I think it comes down to experience, and the willingness to listen to good advice. If you won't listen to good advice from credible sources... you are likely going to get burned. Conversely, credible sources need to give more good advice.
All of that being said, I always see my concerns for safety brought up by other hot boaters. I might not voice my concern over the 130mph run with no lifejackets... but someone always does. Videos of people hauling ass around Site 6, ripping past RoadRunner or generally unsafe driving are fortunately pretty well frowned upon around here. Stupid operation is not respected or rewarded here. Nobody cares how many times you "did a spinner" on your jet ski.
Which brings me up to my biggest pet-peeve of all with regard to boating. People who sit there and heckle at the launch ramp instead of helping. A less productive, more hurtfull thing to do to our sport I can't imagine. What a juvenile act. Just one weekend, why don't you all spend that time helping people get on and off the ramp better? Why don't you quickly assist some new boaters trying to load their boats? You will be heroes. Instead, you are parasitic, and a terrible image to portray to new boaters. You are part of the problem, not part of the solution.
Holly shit, how do you type that fast? Ok, I'll have to go back and read the essay now.. :D

Boatcop
I don't think the pictures were simply for "posing". It looked to me that they were actually firing them.
Any responsible gun owner should make sure everyone (of suitable age) in the household is familiar with the firearms they own. It diminishes the curiosity factor, and gives them the proper respect for the weapon. Not only that, but when and if it's needed, they will know how to use it. Kilr knows that, and is doing the right thing teaching her to shoot.
If Mrs. Kilr wants to learn to shoot the right way, the only one who should be concerned is someone who tries to get in the house.
And, of course, Kilr. :D :crossx:

ratso
I think that is why the thread started taking off on it's own.
Another thread is going on about something similar, with the same results, due to the same reasons.
In my opinon, alot of people, due to experience, getting lucky, seeing shit happen or whatever, definitely have more repect for "shit happens" than those who have a casual approach to a given situation.
I unfortunately have done it, seen it, or been involved in it. It has taken more than luck to get me as far as I have gotten, so far.
Although, I have had the unfavorable experience to bury a few friends that weren't able to learn from their mistakes.
Brian
It just baffles me how some people have absolutely no common sense... and in turn endanger theirselves and others. Are they born with a "stupid" gene or what. My son has a friend and everywhere he goes, he drives like a freakin' idiot with the windows down and his bass cranked high as it will go. It finally got to the point where I forbid my son to ever ride with him again. They had a truckload coming back from a concert one night, and they show up and I overhear a few of them laughing about how the traffic was so bad that they started passing people on the shoulder and in the ditch... all this before my son could tell them to shut up because I was in the other room... and when I go off, I f#ckin' go off...
Another guy I know from the lake... Stupid Gene definitely, have gotten cross a few times... He blows by houseboats and swimming areas wide open, he was in the marina once this past summer and was about an 1/8 mile inside, and he thought it would be cute to back up to his buddies boat, trim his motor out and hose everybody down that was on the boat... then he nailed it wide open all the way out of the marina in a No Wake Zone... Naturally he was turned in. He had a nephew of mine in the boat one day, rough water from a lot of boat wakes, running about 100 in a 19 ft boat, no jackets, and they launch off this wake and almost go over... came back laughing about how close they came to flipping the boat. It took about 6 people to keep me from kicking his ass... Thankfully he blew his motor a week or two later and hasn't been able to fix it. :mad:

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 05:07 PM
I don't think the pictures were simply for "posing". It looked to me that they were actually firing them.
Not in one of them, and that is the one I am talking about.

Devil's Advocate
10-11-2006, 05:08 PM
Now that you mention credible sources, I need to see some credentials.. :D

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 05:12 PM
For the Margarita or the X-box? :D

ratso
10-11-2006, 05:13 PM
Whatever Little Miss drive fast, take chances, run with scissors, smoke in bed... :D
I bet No Name has some stories... :idea:

Devil's Advocate
10-11-2006, 05:14 PM
For the Margarita or the X-box? :D
At least somebody will play with me. :D :cry:

Ziggy
It just baffles me how some people have absolutely no common sense... and in turn endanger theirselves and others. Are they born with a "stupid" gene or what. My son has a friend and everywhere he goes, he drives like a freakin' idiot with the windows down and his bass cranked high as it will go. It finally got to the point where I forbid my son to ever ride with him again. They had a truckload coming back from a concert one night, and they show up and I overhear a few of them laughing about how the traffic was so bad that they started passing people on the shoulder and in the ditch... all this before my son could tell them to shut up because I was in the other room... and when I go off, I f#ckin' go off...
Another guy I know from the lake... Stupid Gene definitely, have gotten cross a few times... He blows by houseboats and swimming areas wide open, he was in the marina once this past summer and was about an 1/8 mile inside, and he thought it would be cute to back up to his buddies boat, trim his motor out and hose everybody down that was on the boat... then he nailed it wide open all the way out of the marina in a No Wake Zone... Naturally he was turned in. He had a nephew of mine in the boat one day, rough water from a lot of boat wakes, running about 100 in a 19 ft boat, no jackets, and they launch off this wake and almost go over... came back laughing about how close they came to flipping the boat. It took about 6 people to keep me from kicking his ass... Thankfully he blew his motor a week or two later and hasn't been able to fix it. :mad:My God Ratso, do you have any normal friends??
I've declined rides, try this shit, ah you don't need a helmet, its easy to do and endless other offers because intuition told me not to.......If history tells you "this guys always drives nuts" ,don't ride with him. I have removed or taken keys from friends went I felt it was approppriate, or said don't do that. So what if I am a party pooper, I'm much happier to see that person smiling the next day after they thank me.
:)

Boatcop
OK, I went back and checked out the whole thread.
Yeah. That's pretty phuked up. :hammerhea

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 05:15 PM
My God Ratso, do you have any normal friends??
Who does, Zig?

Devil's Advocate
Whatever Little Miss drive fast, take chances, run with scissors, smoke in bed... :D
I bet No Name has some stories... :idea:
Oh come now, do you really think I'd run with scissors? :2purples: :D

Froggystyle
At least somebody will play with me. :D :cry:
Yeah... my imaginary friends get boring after a while. Too bad I am such a recluse.

ratso
10-11-2006, 05:16 PM
I've declined rides, try this shit, ah you don't need a helmet, its easy to do and endless other offers because intuition told me not to.......If history tells you "this guys always drives nuts" ,don't ride with him. I have removed or taken keys from friends went I felt it was approppriate, or said don't do that. So what if I am a party pooper, I'm much happier to see that person smiling the next day after they thank me.
Zig... these are mainly people I know... not necessarily friends. ;)

Ziggy
10-11-2006, 05:19 PM
Who does, Zig?
LMAO---You do have a point TB :D

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 05:20 PM
Zig... these are mainly people I know... not necessarily friends. ;)
You're from Waco, Texas... 'nuff said, right? :D
In all sincerity, Texas has more of these problems than any state I have ever heard of. And apparently, you want illegal immigrants dead more than any other state too...

ratso
10-11-2006, 05:21 PM
OK, I went back and checked out the whole thread.
Yeah. That's pretty phuked up. :hammerhea
hehehe...Boatcop said phuked... :jawdrop: :D

ratso
10-11-2006, 05:23 PM
You're from Waco, Texas... 'nuff said, right? :D
In all sincerity, Texas has more of these problems than any state I have ever heard of. And apparently, you want illegal immigrants dead more than any other state too...
If they ever have open season on illegals, I guess we'll have to let all the women have guns then won't we??? :idea:

Ziggy
10-11-2006, 05:27 PM
Lets get back to seeing who'd dump their wife or GF if they gained too much weight, that was a fun thread to read.......
The gun thing is so passe already :D

ratso
10-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Lets get back to seeing who'd dump their wife or GF if they gained too much weight, that was a fun thread to read.......
...that's just another thread to p#ss women off... :idea: hmmm, okay... :D

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 05:31 PM
Now that is funny, course if you have ever KNOWN anyone that happened to, or if it happened to you, wouldn't be so funny.
Would it?
Judging from your sig, you don't have a thing to worry about.
Brian

MJ19
10-11-2006, 05:33 PM
I'm ready to dump myself...and I have pregnancy as an excuse...but YUCK...sorry but I don't like the extra 'stuff' on my bod, so how could I think Miller would find it attractive...can't wait to do some drastic measures, but have to wait until Baby #2 makes it's appearance. :cool:

ratso
10-11-2006, 05:34 PM
I think Froggy took a few lumps in that thread too... :boxingguy :boxingguy :D

Devil's Advocate
10-11-2006, 05:35 PM
Before this thread gets hijacked, better bring that one up from the dead then. :220v:

ratso
10-11-2006, 05:35 PM
I'm ready to dump myself...and I have pregnancy as an excuse...but YUCK...sorry but I don't like the extra 'stuff' on my bod, so how could I think Miller would find it attractive...can't wait to do some drastic measures, but have to wait until Baby #2 makes it's appearance. :cool:
Now that's the attitude I'm talking about!!! Miller, you lucky fugger! :D

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 05:36 PM
I'll tell you now
And I won't tell you twice
Where when and how
I got some bad advice
- T. Shaw

ratso
10-11-2006, 05:37 PM
Before this thread gets hijacked, better bring that one up from the dead then. :220v:
Not me... I ain't touchin' that one again! :jawdrop:

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 05:38 PM
Are your ankles feeling a little swollen?

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 05:38 PM
Come on now...
pregnancy is a whole 'nother issue. WAY diffirnt
Brian

Froggystyle
10-11-2006, 05:39 PM
Not me... I ain't touchin' that one again! :jawdrop:
You and me both.
Nobody can ever say I hold back. :D

ratso
10-11-2006, 05:40 PM
lmao...
I seen pics, she don't have no kankles... :D

ratso
10-11-2006, 05:41 PM
You and me both.
Nobody can ever say I hold back. :D
...you got that right! :hammer2:

Devil's Advocate
Not mine, but ask poor MJ19.. :rollside:

MJ19
...you got that right! :hammer2:
Bring it up...I wanna read it...I missed it the first time round...come on...for fun! LOL :p

Devil's Advocate
10-11-2006, 05:42 PM
go girl.. :)

ratso
Bring it up...I wanna read it...I missed it the first time round...come on...for fun! LOL :p
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

MJ19
Not mine, but ask poor MJ19.. :rollside:
No I got nice ankles...no tree trunks here...not even when I'm preggo...LOL :p
I just get that LOVELY bloated GUTT! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

MJ19
10-11-2006, 05:43 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Pleeeeeezzzzzzzzz :D Or can you give me a clue as to where to find it so I can just 'read it' :cool:

Devil's Advocate
10-11-2006, 05:47 PM
Pleeeeeezzzzzzzzz :D Or can you give me a clue as to where to find it so I can just 'read it' :cool:
An ugly thread, but entertaining, I think :220v: :boxingguy :2purples:

ratso
10-11-2006, 05:52 PM
It's up... "A Serious Problem"... :rolleyes:

Devil's Advocate
10-11-2006, 06:25 PM
It's up... "A Serious Problem"... :rolleyes:
Like a beast to be reckoned with. :D

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 07:01 PM
You know what Faggotstyle...take your high and mighty attitude and shove it where the sun don't shine. I don't know how many times I can repeat myself that the gun was not loaded. Now if you don't want to believe me then don't, but I am not the one that checked it. I told you who checked it (in front of us). I've never been one to "play" around with a gun so we picked it up for 5 seconds to take the picture and then put it down. We also did not touch the trigger because there was no need to. We did not point it at anyone because there was no need to. We picked it up and then put it down. If you think the world is coming to and end because of that then you are just anal and weird. You are ridiculous and my friends and I are here laughing at you. Get a life. Plus I find it very curious that Tom Brown puts up a pic of him holding a gun for the same purpose (to pose) and because he is a man you don't say anything about it except try to profile him. Duh! There is no difference. He picks up a gun to pose for a pic and we do the same but somehow we are the potential dangerous ones because we are "the hot chicks that think they can do whatever." :rolleyes: You don't make sense.

MJ19
10-11-2006, 07:05 PM
wait this thread is about fat chicks getting dumped...LOL :p

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 07:10 PM
wait this thread is about fat chicks getting dumped...LOL :p
No, he alluded to something else sweetie.
Plus that topic is not one I wanna get involved in. I won't touch that with a 10 foot pole. :) But have fun with that.

MJ19
10-11-2006, 07:20 PM
No, he alluded to something else sweetie.
Plus that topic is not one I wanna get involved in. I won't touch that with a 10 foot pole. :) But have fun with that.
Yeah...fat chicks on this board is a fun topic...Like I mentioned before I'm about to dump myself...LOL :p I love to hear the guys debate it...I know my man would stand by me in either condition. :cool:

Jordy
10-11-2006, 07:22 PM
I know my man would stand by me in either condition. :cool:
He doesn't really have a choice now does he??? First off, you're the best he'd ever be able to get. Secondly, he turned you into a breeder so now he's stuck with you. Not to mention, he's rather predictable, even with his gas mask and pink snorkel and mask. :D :D :D

MJ19
10-11-2006, 07:29 PM
He doesn't really have a choice now does he??? First off, you're the best he'd ever be able to get. Secondly, he turned you into a breeder so now he's stuck with you. Not to mention, he's rather predictable, even with his gas mask and pink snorkel and mask. :D :D :D
Yeah...you know what they say...if you want your hubby to stick around, marry a dork...LOL :p

Jordy
10-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Yeah...you know what they say...if you want your hubby to stick around, marry a dork...LOL :p
I'm going to tell him you said that. He'll be happy to know you think he's a dork and not a geek!!! :D :D :D

HCS
10-11-2006, 07:35 PM
I won't even start on the 5th... anyway, this thread isn't about stupid things I'VE done... :idea: :D
Stupid things you've done? I'm sure everyone has along list.
If they don't their lying.
I don't believe that getting married is stupid IF you realize the commitment.
Definition:
Main Entry: comĀ·mitĀ·ment
Pronunciation: k&-'mit-m&nt
Function: noun
1 a : an act of committing to a charge or trust: as (1) : a consignment to a penal or mental institution (2) : an act of referring a matter to a legislative committee. :D
I'm on my 3rd marriage, I think I'm ready for the mental institution.

MJ19
10-11-2006, 07:39 PM
I'm going to tell him you said that. He'll be happy to know you think he's a dork and not a geek!!! :D :D :D
My mom used to always say (when I was younger) "Honey date the jocks...but marry a dork" LOL I did my best to follow directions... :p
Come on and engineer for goodness sakes...all he needs is a pocket protector...LOL :p

Jordy
10-11-2006, 07:41 PM
all he needs is a pocket protector...LOL :p
You expect us to believe he doesn't have one??? He's got a gas mask for changing diapers for crying out loud!!! :D :D :D

MJ19
10-11-2006, 07:45 PM
You expect us to believe he doesn't have one??? He's got a gas mask for changing diapers for crying out loud!!! :D :D :D
yeah...the old PP is not one of his belongings...maybe you can get him one for Christmas...LOL

HCS
10-11-2006, 07:45 PM
Never thought of that. Take it you've been there.
Feed a baby peanuts and see what happens. :rollside:

MJ19
10-11-2006, 07:46 PM
Never thought of that. Take it you've been there.
Feed a baby peanuts and see what happens. :rollside:
no thanks!!! LOL

HCS
10-11-2006, 07:48 PM
no thanks!!! LOL
Jordy would be amazed what happen to my daughter. :rolleyes:

Jordy
10-11-2006, 07:51 PM
Bust loose Mother Goose. :D

MJ19
10-11-2006, 07:53 PM
thread hi-jack ahead...
Everytime I see your sig it reminds me of 78elim...and his turkey dinner story...LMAO !

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 07:54 PM
Yeah...fat chicks on this board is a fun topic...Like I mentioned before I'm about to dump myself...LOL :p I love to hear the guys debate it...I know my man would stand by me in either condition. :cool:
That's awesome. That's how it should be. :) I'm gonna stop talking about this fat chicks thing though. I take it too personal and I really go over the deep end with it.
Are you pregnant or did you already have your baby?

Jordy
10-11-2006, 07:54 PM
thread hi-jack ahead...
Yeah, ahead, behind, and all the way around. This thread is FUBAR. May as well keep it going. :D

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 07:56 PM
I'm not touching this one.

HCS
10-11-2006, 07:57 PM
Nuclear bomb.

MJ19
10-11-2006, 07:57 PM
That's awesome. That's how it should be. :) I'm gonna stop talking about this fat chicks thing though. I take it too personal and I really go over the deep end with it.
just had a baby about a year ago (June 2005) ...and just found out I'm preggo again (due June 2007)...so even though it's been a little over a year it feels like it was yesterday and the bod did take a bit of a turn, I was JUST starting to fit back into my clothes (not as good as before, but in them!) ...however, after baby #2 has arrived, I will be doing some drastic measures to get back into a bikini again! LOL

MJ19
10-11-2006, 07:58 PM
Yeah, ahead, behind, and all the way around. This thread is FUBAR. May as well keep it going. :D
I love to jack up a thread...it's so much fun to see where you can get it to go...LOL and Jordy with you as a partner, it can go ANYWHERE!!! LOL :p

Jordy
10-11-2006, 07:58 PM
Nuclear bomb.
Hmmm... translation???? :idea:
She's on my myspace, just haven't talked to her in a while. ;)

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 07:59 PM
It is so funny to me, most of the skinny chicks get all huffed up and defend "fat chicks" to the death.
Few men would defend other man that portrays the male stereotypical problems.
Brian

HCS
10-11-2006, 08:00 PM
just had a baby about a year ago (June 2005) ...and just found out I'm preggo again (due June 2007)...so even though it's been a little over a year it feels like it was yesterday and the bod did take a bit of a turn, I was JUST starting to fit back into my clothes (not as good as before, but in them!) ...however, after baby #2 has arrived, I will be doing some drastic measures to get back into a bikini again! LOL
My Aunt did something like that and ended up with 10 kids.
I can't even name them all. Better slow down girl.

Jordy
10-11-2006, 08:01 PM
Better slow down girl.
She's a breeder, she can't help it!!! :D :D

HCS
10-11-2006, 08:02 PM
You know either have I.
I think all call her. :idea:

Jordy
10-11-2006, 08:03 PM
You know either have I.
I think all call her. :idea:
So you're going to leave me hanging with a nuclear bomb comment??? BOO!!! :notam: :( :D
Tell her I said hello. ;)

MJ19
10-11-2006, 08:06 PM
me????

Jordy
me????
I talk to you all the time on there dorkwad. HCS' daughter. Try and keep up. :D

IN2-IN2MX
Congrats on baby #2. I am still trying to pump myself up for trying for baby #1. Don't stress too much about the weight. It'll come off.

MJ19
10-11-2006, 08:08 PM
Congrats on baby #2. I am still trying to pump myself up for trying for baby #1. Don't stress too much about the weight. It'll come off.
I did absolutely NOTHING after Baby #1, and it came off...took a year, but for the most part came off...but with Baby #2 I'm going to work my ass off so it happens quicker!!! And FIRMER!!!

MJ19
10-11-2006, 08:09 PM
I talk to you all the time on there dorkwad. HCS' daughter. Try and keep up. :D
well I thought it was an odd comment...seeing as we are myspacing and HBing at the same time...LOL

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 08:10 PM
I did absolutely NOTHING after Baby #1, and it came off...took a year, but for the most part came off...but with Baby #2 I'm going to work my ass off so it happens quicker!!! And FIRMER!!!
See! You'll do it. :)

HCS
10-11-2006, 08:11 PM
QUOTE=Jordy]So you're going to leave me hanging with a nuclear bomb comment??? BOO!!! :notam: :( :D
Tell her I said hello. ;)[/QUOTE]
No not leaving.
The nuke bomb was along time ago. :rolleyes:
left a message.
I thought maybe the 10 babies scared off MJ19. :rollside:

SummitKarl
10-11-2006, 08:11 PM
Thanks Zig, can I have my blender back now :rollside:

HCS
10-11-2006, 08:13 PM
Thanks Zig, can I have my blender back now :rollside:
I see this thread is right on track. :D

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 08:15 PM
It is so funny to me, most of the skinny chicks get all huffed up and defend "fat chicks" to the death.
Few men would defend other man that portrays the male stereotypical problems.
Brian
But I'm not one of those skinny chicks. Yes, my best friend is chunky and I will forever stand behind her. But I have also gained weight in the last 2 years and it really bothers me. I am not saying I am obese but I weigh 12 pounds more than when I met my boyfriend. Ugh! It's just gross, especially when you have to go to the river and see all the hot girls walking around in their g-strings.
The issue I have with the "my gf/wife is fat" is that we as women already pressure ourselves about it plus have to deal with what the media says is "hot" and it's only compounded when it's also coming from your partner.

CBadDad
10-11-2006, 08:16 PM
You know what Faggotstyle...take your high and mighty attitude and shove it where the sun don't shine. I don't know how many times I can repeat myself that the gun was not loaded. Now if you don't want to believe me then don't, but I am not the one that checked it. I told you who checked it (in front of us). I've never been one to "play" around with a gun so we picked it up for 5 seconds to take the picture and then put it down. We also did not touch the trigger because there was no need to. We did not point it at anyone because there was no need to. We picked it up and then put it down. If you think the world is coming to and end because of that then you are just anal and weird. You are ridiculous and my friends and I are here laughing at you. Get a life. Plus I find it very curious that Tom Brown puts up a pic of him holding a gun for the same purpose (to pose) and because he is a man you don't say anything about it except try to profile him. Duh! There is no difference. He picks up a gun to pose for a pic and we do the same but somehow we are the potential dangerous ones because we are "the hot chicks that think they can do whatever." :rolleyes: You don't make sense.
Don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel.

MJ19
10-11-2006, 08:21 PM
But I'm not one of those skinny chicks. Yes, my best friend is chunky and I will forever stand behind her. But I have also gained weight in the last 2 years and it really bothers me. I am not saying I am obese but I weigh 12 pounds more than when I met my boyfriend. Ugh! It's just gross, especially when you have to go to the river and see all the hot girls walking around in their g-strings.
The issue I have with the "my gf/wife is fat" is that we as women already pressure ourselves about it plus have to deal with what the media says is "hot" and it's only compounded when it's also coming from your partner.
My opinion (and I love froggystyle for being honest and well I love him in general as a friend, but) if my man gave me any pressure to be anything other then what I am...then I'd kick HIM to the curb. :D we all get old and not so perfect in the end anyhow...and if a man isn't ready for that, he shouldn't say the I do FOREVER part... :cool:

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 08:25 PM
My opinion (and I love froggystyle for being honest and well I love him in general as a friend, but) if my man gave me any pressure to be anything other then what I am...then I'd kick HIM to the curb. :D we all get old and not so perfect in the end anyhow...and if a man isn't ready for that, he shouldn't say the I do FOREVER part... :cool:
I agree with you completey. But a lot of guys do not. It's just kinda sad. There is a big difference between wanting a woman who respects/takes care of herself AND wanting a woman that is a perfect size 3 (or whatever the new "in" size is) or she's out the door.

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 08:27 PM
Don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel.
LOL. Errrr....yeah. Me and my :argue:

MJ19
10-11-2006, 08:31 PM
I agree with you completey. But a lot of guys do not. It's just kinda sad. There is a big difference between wanting a woman who respects/takes care of herself AND wanting a woman that is a perfect size 3 (or whatever the new "in" size is) or she's out the door.
I think boob jobs, tummy tucks, lipo, botox, exercising for hours, eating salad for the rest of your life, puking, shitting, actually doing it in a healthy way...or whatever other means a woman takes to be 'perfect' should be HER choice 100%...she should be doing whatever she's doing 100% for HERSELF...and if she isn't then she needs to see a shrink...because there are other hidden issues not being addressed!

voodoomedman
10-11-2006, 08:32 PM
I love my wife unconditionally. Now if she gained 100 pounds I might honestly might not be attracted to her but I would still love her, she is still the mother of my child (someday children) and I took a vow and promised her in front of family and God til death do us part.
Luckily for me though she was in a cycling class at the gym two days before my sons birth and when we had him on the Ultra at two weeks old she was wearing her bikini. Damn I am a lucky man.

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 08:33 PM
I think boob jobs, tummy tucks, lipo, botox, exercising for hours, eating salad for the rest of your life, puking, shitting, actually doing it in a healthy way...or whatever other means a woman takes to be 'perfect' should be HER choice 100%...she should be doing whatever she's doing 100% for HERSELF...and if she isn't then she needs to see a shrink...because there are other hidden issues not being addressed!
And what about the men that don't see it that way? :220v: I think THEY need a shrink. :p

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 08:34 PM
I love my wife unconditionally. Now if she gained 100 pounds I might honestly might not be attracted to her but I would still love her, she is still the mother of my child (someday children) and I took a vow and promised her in front of family and God til death do us part.
Luckily for me though she was in a cycling class at the gym two days before my sons birth and when we had him on the Ultra at two weeks old she was wearing her bikini. Damn I am a lucky man.
She's very lucky and that's awesome. :rollside:

MJ19
10-11-2006, 08:36 PM
Oh I was wearing my bikini...but I don't think it was pretty...LOL... :p
I love to hear a man that feels lucky...I hear Mr. Miller say it almost everyday...and that's an awesome feeling to know your man appreciates you as you are. :boxed:

MJ19
10-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Well I'm off to bed...it's been fun...I'll try to pop in again in a few days, weeks, months...depends on life... :boxed:

voodoomedman
10-11-2006, 08:38 PM
Oh I was wearing my bikini...but I don't think it was pretty...LOL... :p
I love to hear a man that feels lucky...I hear Mr. Miller say it almost everyday...and that's an awesome feeling to know your man appreciates you as you are. :boxed:
Yeah she's lucky. She has me :D
More like my sons lucky to have her and I'm lucky to have them both.

guest10
10-11-2006, 08:44 PM
Apparently you will never feel the anguish of watching the love of your life pile down 4-5-6 enchiladas like they won't ever be made again.
then sit on the couch and watch as much tv as possible.
this is not a woman who respects herself
It is like you are watching someone hate themselves and you can't do ANYTHING about it.
If you say something you are an asshole, if you don't then you don't care.

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 08:55 PM
Apparently you will never feel the anguish of watching the love of your life pile down 4-5-6 enchiladas like they won't ever be made again.
then sit on the couch and watch as much tv as possible.
this is not a woman who respects herself
It is like you are watching someone hate themselves and you can't do ANYTHING about it.
If you say something you are an asshole, if you don't then you don't care.
Not sure if you mean me or voodoomedman but yeah, that's tough. I don't know what to say because every situation is different. Who of us here on ***boat can really judge? We don't know the other circumstances that may be going on. Only you can know. Maybe therapy is the answer. Maybe going on Weight Watchers together. Maybe paying more attention to her. Maybe you cheated and she found out and now she's depressed. I'm just throwing things out there and have no idea. Either way...no one on here is going to resolve this issue. You two have to talk about it and reverse the situation. You can't just sit back and judge and watch her fail. Help her.

guest10
10-11-2006, 09:05 PM
I like how it gets turned around to me. Why is every problem with a woman her husband's fault?
I have never cheated, on any girlfriend or my wife.
Just like you yourself said, you can't even suggest anything like you said. it would crush a woman.
Not sure if you mean me or voodoomedman but yeah, that's tough. I don't know what to say because every situation is different. Who of us here on ***boat can really judge? We don't know the other circumstances that may be going on. Only you can know. Maybe therapy is the answer. Maybe going on Weight Watchers together. Maybe paying more attention to her. Maybe you cheated and she found out and now she's depressed. I'm just throwing things out there and have no idea. Either way...no one on here is going to resolve this issue. You two have to talk about it and reverse the situation. You can't just sit back and judge and watch her fail. Help her.

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 09:10 PM
I like how it gets turned around to me. Why is every problem with a woman her husband's fault?
I have never cheated, on any girlfriend or my wife.
Just like you yourself said, you can't even suggest anything like you said. it would crush a woman.
Are you talking to me? I never blamed you. I was just throwing ideas out there. I could have just as easily asked if she was ever raped or molested. I have no idea. I don't blame anyone for gaining my extra weight. I love to eat. I love it! It's my fault. Mike doesn't force feed me. I crave carbs and, until recently, have indulged.
Well, yeah, I don't think this will make her feel good but it's better than he dying young because of a heart attack. If you present it in a nice way then it won't be such a heavy blow.

guest10
10-11-2006, 09:26 PM
Are you talking to me? I never blamed you. I was just throwing ideas out there. I could have just as easily asked if she was ever raped or molested. I have no idea. I don't blame anyone for gaining my extra weight. I love to eat. I love it! It's my fault. Mike doesn't force feed me. I crave carbs and, until recently, have indulged.
Well, yeah, I don't think this will make her feel good but it's better than he dying young because of a heart attack. If you present it in a nice way then it won't be such a heavy blow.
Crazy girl, why do you do that?
I have always heard the easiest way for a woman to lose weight is to get a divorce. I don't understand that. Why wouldn't a woman take care of herself for her husband, and a man to do the same for his wife?
I love my wife, I don't want t o divorce her, I just wish she would want to take better care of herself, or at least know why she doesn't want to.
She doesn't have an serious problems like that. Not at least that i know of.
I am not sure there is an easy way, and that is why I started the thread, to find from the womans perpective, if there WAS an easy way.
I didn't seem to get much in that direction, mostly some angry people wanting to blame ME for the problem and cut me into little peices as a result.

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 09:41 PM
Crazy girl, why do you do that?
I have always heard the easiest way for a woman to lose weight is to get a divorce. I don't understand that. Why wouldn't a woman take care of herself for her husband, and a man to do the same for his wife?
I love my wife, I don't want t o divorce her, I just wish she would want to take better care of herself, or at least know why she doesn't want to.
She doesn't have an serious problems like that. Not at least that i know of.
I am not sure there is an easy way, and that is why I started the thread, to find from the womans perpective, if there WAS an easy way.
I didn't seem to get much in that direction, mostly some angry people wanting to blame ME for the problem and cut me into little peices as a result.
Why do I do what? Crave carbs and eat. Who knows. I'm bored a lot so I'm with my friends a lot and we go out to dinner as a thing to do.
I think a lot of people came down on you because it is a pretty private subject and to announce it on a public forum can come off as insensitive. Woman (not the skinny ones) can be sensitive about weight issues so it's like WHOA! HE POSTED WHAT!?!? It's like guys being sensitive about penis size. I don't think I would get a good response if I posted that I was having problems with my husband because his weenie was too small and didn't satisfy me.
(NOW FOR ALL YOU SMARTASSES I AM ONLY USING THIS AS AN EXAMPLE. I AM NOT MARRIED AND DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY BF'S UNIT. I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED. :p )

ratso
10-11-2006, 09:52 PM
Why do I do what? Crave carbs and eat. Who knows. I'm bored a lot so I'm with my friends a lot and we go out to dinner as a thing to do.
I think a lot of people came down on you because it is a pretty private subject and to announce it on a public forum can come off as insensitive. Woman (not the skinny ones) can be sensitive about weight issues so it's like WHOA! HE POSTED WHAT!?!? It's like guys being sensitive about penis size. I don't think I would get a good response if I posted that I was having problems with my husband because his weenie was too small and didn't satisfy me.
(NOW FOR ALL YOU SMARTASSES I AM ONLY USING THIS AS AN EXAMPLE. I AM NOT MARRIED AND DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY BF'S UNIT. I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED. :p )
That could be an interesting thread...

HCS
10-11-2006, 09:56 PM
You know they make fake strap on dicks. Freakin use um!

guest10
10-11-2006, 09:56 PM
You know, since you alluded to it,
You really shouldn't be having sex unless you are married....if you are engaged that would be acceptable.
just thought I would mention it.
haha

ratso
10-11-2006, 09:58 PM
You know, since you alluded to it,
You really shouldn't be having sex unless you are married....if you are engaged that would be acceptable.
just thought I would mention it.
haha
...does this mean I'm going to Hell?

guest10
10-11-2006, 09:59 PM
I announced it in a public forum under a surname looking to my peers for advise on a problem I didnt know how to approach. If i had used my "normal" name I think that would have been pretty shitty.
Luckily I dont have a problem with my unit. haha

guest10
10-11-2006, 10:00 PM
...does this mean I'm going to Hell?
after four or five wives my friend, you have to have been already there.
sorry

ratso
10-11-2006, 10:00 PM
I announced it in a public forum under a surname looking to my peers for advise on a problem I didnt know how to approach. If i had used my "normal" name I think that would have been pretty shitty.
Luckily I dont have a probem with my unit. haha
...have you ever torn a chick's cervix?

ratso
10-11-2006, 10:01 PM
after four or five wives my friend, you have to have been already there.
sorry
...that must mean things can only get better. :D

HCS
10-11-2006, 10:02 PM
No. Was it serious?

guest10
If you really want to know....
I don't know about the cervix, but I have been known to "bottom" out a few from time to time.
From what I was told, it didn't feel very good.
It sucks when the legs can't go onto the shoulders.

IN2-IN2MX
Ohmygosh! You guys are funny! :p :cry: :) :rollside: :boxed:

guest10
10-11-2006, 10:03 PM
...that must mean things can only get better. :D
Yes, it cant get much worse

ratso
10-11-2006, 10:03 PM
No. Was it serious?
...actually it was a friend of mine that did that... not good, and she expects him to pay for the er trip... :idea:

ratso
10-11-2006, 10:04 PM
If you really want to know....
I don't know about the cervix, but I have been known to "bottom" out a few from time to time.
From what I was told, it didn't feel very good.
It sucks when the legs can't go onto the shoulders.
Hell Yeah! :crossx:

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 10:05 PM
I'm gonna go vomit now. :crossx:

Tom Brown
10-11-2006, 10:08 PM
The first girl I had sex with was a tiny asian girl. A virgin. She was cute as hell and around 5' tall. I was 6'4" tall.
She couldn't take all of me. It was like cocaine for the ego. :cool:
The second girl I had sex with was someone with quite a bit of experience. She was in the mid 5' range and about 40 lbs heavier than the asian.
I stepped up thinking I had some kind of world class equipment and she was nonplused. She asked if that was as big as it got. It was like morphine for the ego. :D

ratso
I'm gonna go vomit now. :crossx:
Lemme help...
How do you know when your man has too much protein in his diet?
You have to chew before you swallow...
Devil's Advocate barfed on that one too I think...

dicudmore
...actually it was a friend of mine that did that... not good, and she expects him to pay for the er trip... :idea:
I think that "friend" was named Secretariat :)

ratso
10-11-2006, 10:10 PM
The first girl I had sex with was a tiny asian girl. A virgin. She was cute as hell and around 5' tall. I was 6'4" tall.
She couldn't take all of me. It was like cocaine for the ego. :cool:
The second girl I had sex with was someone with quite a bit of experience. She was in the mid 5' range and about 40 lbs heavier than the asian.
I stepped up thinking I had some kind of world class equipment and she was nonplused. She asked if that was as big as it got. It was like morphine for the ego. :D
I've had a couple and when I was bangin' them, well, I may as well have been f#ckin' air...

guest10
10-11-2006, 10:11 PM
Ohmygosh! You guys are funny! :p :cry: :) :rollside: :boxed:
First we are funny, and then we make you want to vomit?
Where did we go wrong?

ratso
10-11-2006, 10:12 PM
I think that "friend" was named Secretariat :)
Didn't some guy in Washington or something die like that??? Penetrated his colon??? Sick Fukks...

guest10
10-11-2006, 10:12 PM
I've had a couple and when I was bangin' them, well, I may as well have been f#ckin' air...
Hmmm too bad, you might want to check into that, especially if there was more than one. Might be you.
there was only one that i can recall, lets just say i was scared. Didnt seem liek there was anything in there.

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 10:19 PM
First we are funny, and then we make you want to vomit?
Where did we go wrong?
It's all the same. I'm laughing at you dorks and grossing out at the same time. A girl doesn't want to imagine a tear in her cervix...ouch! :skull:

IN2-IN2MX
10-11-2006, 10:21 PM
Hmmm too bad, you might want to check into that, especially if there was more than one. Might be you.
there was only one that i can recall, lets just say i was scared. Didnt seem liek there was anything in there.
Oh, stop your bitching. Nail some 4x4s across your ass so that you don't fall in and you'll be fine. :p Plus you can play the echo game with her coochie...should be fun, no? :idea:

dicudmore
10-11-2006, 10:31 PM
Oh, stop your bitching. Nail some 4x4s across your ass so that you don't fall in and you'll be fine. :p Plus you can play the echo game with her coochie...should be fun, no? :idea:
uh, no..not fun

guest10
10-11-2006, 10:31 PM
Echo game ey? never did that, care to elaborate?
Besides....
This was way, way before i got married girl.
pretty good story if you want to hear it, at least until the ending anyway.
cliff notes....
I was on vacation snowboarding in tahoe one christmas, i spent the previous night in reno after the plane flightm and to hook up a rental, i got a room in tahoe the next morning.
She found me during the day out on a run, we were both snowboarding by ourselves. She was a local. We spent the whole day together. It was actually pretty cool. Platonic at first. Needless to say, beers after lifts closed in the lodge, coupla of her friends showed up, turned into a party, later on i realized what her intentions really were.

ratso
10-11-2006, 10:35 PM
My Victorias Secret chick was like that... beautiful and built in every way... but the Grand Canyon didn't have anything on her... I never cheated on a chick or faked it as much as I ever did with her.

guest10
10-11-2006, 10:38 PM
My Victorias Secret chick was like that... beautiful and built in every way... but the Grand Canyon didn't have anything on her... I never cheated on a chick or faked it as much as I ever did with her.
That is too bad
at first i was thinking WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then i was scared I had to look down to make sure the unit was available.
i never asked and i never went back again

ratso
10-11-2006, 10:46 PM
That is too bad
at first i was thinking WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then i was scared I had to look down to make sure the unit was available.
i never asked and i never went back again
Fawk, I kept doing her for a year... then her ex told me he had the same problem... Made me feel a little better...

guest10
10-11-2006, 10:53 PM
Fawk, I kept doing her for a year... then her ex told me he had the same problem... Made me feel a little better...
You are more of a man than I.
she was GUD(geographically un-desireable) for me anyway, but I doubt I would have went back to that even if she was the girl next door.

ratso
10-12-2006, 10:57 AM
It's all the same. I'm laughing at you dorks and grossing out at the same time. A girl doesn't want to imagine a tear in her cervix...ouch! :skull:
I heard it was pretty painful...

Kilrtoy
10-12-2006, 11:09 AM
I am so glad I did not post the pic of her with the joint in her mouth and the bottle of Grey Goose in one hand with both my kids holding each side of the target while she was shooting at it with one hand and double vision.

Jordy
10-12-2006, 11:13 AM
I am so glad I did not post the pic of her with the joint in her mouth and the bottle of Grey Goose in one hand with both my kids holding each side of the target while she was shooting at it with one hand and double vision.
I think it would only be frowned upon if the kids had the Goose and the joint. ;)

IN2-IN2MX
10-12-2006, 12:11 PM
I think it would only be frowned upon if the kids had the Goose and the joint. ;)
Well, they have 2. Would it be still be bad if one was holding the joint and the other one was holding the Grey Goose? :cool:

ratso
10-12-2006, 01:09 PM
I see nothing wrong with getting high, getting drunk, and shooting at targets...

IN2-IN2MX
10-12-2006, 01:24 PM
I see nothing wrong with getting high, getting drunk, and shooting at targets...
I'm sure you're much more accurate that way. :)

ratso
10-12-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm sure you're much more accurate that way. :)
I've had a lot of training young lady... :D

STV_Keith
10-12-2006, 02:13 PM
pink snorkel and mask. :D :D :D
Hey, don't bring me into this!

IN2-IN2MX
10-12-2006, 02:15 PM
I've had a lot of training young lady... :D
Oh no. Not you too. Ok, ok, I give. I believe you. Your dad could kick my dad's ass. :rollside:

ratso
10-12-2006, 02:32 PM
Oh no. Not you too. Ok, ok, I give. I believe you. Your dad could kick my dad's ass. :rollside:
My dad is 70... so I doubt it. :boxingguy :D

MJ19
10-16-2006, 09:42 PM
Hey, don't bring me into this!
Did you steal Miller's pink goodies? He can't seem to find them...where are you hiding them...LOL :p

STV_Keith
10-17-2006, 07:49 AM
Did you steal Miller's pink goodies? He can't seem to find them...where are you hiding them...LOL :p
Found at Katherine's Landing, Oct 05. :D

MJ19
10-18-2006, 07:59 PM
Found at Katherine's Landing, Oct 05. :D
You little shister! Those are techincally MINE... :crossx: :p But I'm sure they look good on YOU as well as they looked good on Brad! LOL