PDA

View Full Version : Beaumont is Back, WATCH OUT

Kilrtoy
01-18-2006, 12:27 PM
with all the B stuff going on , I hate to say it
BEAUMONT IS BACK and I think they worship the "B"egal dog.
Who knows what else they do.....

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-18-2006, 12:29 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm let's see, We boat, ride dirt toys, hang out with friends, lots of stuff.........
to bad it was YOUR friend who played with DOGS!!!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-18-2006, 12:30 PM
I heard they Bang each others Biatches :D
Funny thing...................
Your "B"itch hangs out here too!!!!!!! :rollside: :p LOL

HOOTER SLED-
01-18-2006, 01:20 PM
I heard they Bang each others Biatches :D
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
01-18-2006, 01:21 PM
Double LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAINEVENT
01-18-2006, 01:22 PM
LMFAO thats classic :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
01-18-2006, 01:24 PM
Triple LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't make us bust out the BEAUMONT Halloween Bash pics and see who was partaking in the festivities. Can you say peanut butter? :D

Kilrtoy
01-18-2006, 01:31 PM
Triple LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't make us bust out the BEAUMONT Halloween Bash pics and see who was partaking in the festivities. Can you say peanut butter? :D
I was never in B and never had a title, now I did partake in a party once upon a time

bunny 166
01-18-2006, 01:32 PM
OMG that is one of the funniest pics ever......Sorry Miguel... :)

Mr. Pixilated
01-18-2006, 01:33 PM
Cooool thread M. Good to see your playing into our master plan of driving you and your desert harem of farm animals nuts....Like I said Beaumont is a city not a life style. Be yourself and don't try to attach yourself to our lifestyle, hang in the back with B(HARE)...

HOOTER SLED-
01-18-2006, 01:34 PM
I was never in B and never had a title, now I did partake in a party once upon a time
Birds of a feather. :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-18-2006, 01:35 PM
I am lost :confused: What is the "B" club?

Mr. Pixilated
01-18-2006, 01:35 PM
You weren't sitting in the corner watching some guy wack a dog and getting off on it, were you...LOL..

HOOTER SLED-
01-18-2006, 01:36 PM
OMG that is one of the funniest pics ever......Sorry Miguel... :)
That was his injection, I mean inception pic to the Beaumont crew. Just one question. Did he prefer creamy or chunky for more pleasure? LOL... :D

Mr. Pixilated
01-18-2006, 01:37 PM
Some said that we are like the "B" crowd and not the "A" crowd...And now he's pouting that he can't join our good friendship....

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-18-2006, 01:40 PM
LOL...you got me there :( Can I just pretend like I dint know her, like I usually do?? :D
I guess so...................but we all know better then that !!!!! LOL
So, when can our Hooker post?????

HOOTER SLED-
01-18-2006, 01:40 PM
It's the new shit. Where the peeps are attn. whores and swingers and such. You should try it, you may like it. :D Besides, you're Mrs. B ordsmnj, and you like Bigsticks, and Balls deep right. :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-18-2006, 01:42 PM
Some said that we are like the "B" crowd and not the "A" crowd...And now he's pouting that he can't join our good friendship....
Thanks for clearing it up. :D
The B listers are usually more fun than A listers anyways. Rock on! :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
01-18-2006, 01:46 PM
I agree. A listers seemed to be so concerned about their status amongst other things. B listers just wanna chill and have a good time. Generally speaking of course. :D :D

Kilrtoy
01-18-2006, 01:46 PM
You weren't sitting in the corner watching some guy wack a dog and getting off on it, were you...LOL..
NOPE, that was members of the master B crew

Mr. Pixilated
01-18-2006, 01:47 PM
We think so too!!!! What I say, if you can't play along, get off my play ground!!!!

Kilrtoy
01-18-2006, 01:49 PM
Cooool thread M. Good to see your playing into our master plan of driving you and your desert harem of farm animals nuts....Like I said Beaumont is a city not a life style. Be yourself and don't try to attach yourself to our lifestyle, hang in the back with B(HARE)...
Farm animals, Well there are the flock of HOT CHICKS, GRADE A, So they have been called, by others. :p

MAINEVENT
01-18-2006, 02:08 PM
Farm animals, Well there are the flock of HOT CHICKS, GRADE A, So they have been called, by others. :p
and they were scored by WHO??????????? LMAO i'd gve them a D maybe C on a good day after a few cocktails C'mon you have to pull some 10's from this generation Big Pimpin :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-18-2006, 02:17 PM
She can post anytime she likes......In fact she is most likely lurking right now.
Maybe I should post the camel toe pic........................
Hmmmmmmm??? Come out come out where ever you arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre !!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

PlyaPlya22
01-18-2006, 02:18 PM
ROTFLMAO!!! :rollside:

riverbound
01-18-2006, 02:18 PM
Hmmmmmmm??? Come out come out where ever you arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre !!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
I think she would like that.....along with the puking pics I have from this weekend :D

PlyaPlya22
01-18-2006, 02:35 PM
I agree. A listers seemed to be so concerned about their status amongst other things. B listers just wanna chill and have a good time. Generally speaking of course. :D :D
And then you have people like me from the D crew. Who doesn't give a FOCK!! Just wanna have a good time. I'm here for my friends and if that means a A crew, B crew fock it Z crew, then so B it!! :D :D

PlyaPlya22
01-18-2006, 02:37 PM
I thouhgt is was a Moose Knuckle!! :rollside: Lovr ya BG!!

Phat Daddy
01-18-2006, 04:11 PM
Man, I missed all the fun. Mrs. Hoots, your killing me!!!! LMFAO, you go girl!! :D :D :D

pixilatedpussy
01-18-2006, 04:21 PM
Man, I missed all the fun. Mrs. Hoots, your killing me!!!! LMFAO, you go girl!! :D :D :D
I missed it too! DANG>>>>>>>>Biatches!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! Mr Pix.....I knew there was a reason I married you..........LMFAO! This is full of some funny shiat today!

pixilatedpussy
01-18-2006, 04:53 PM
Hmmmm........ :idea: Really??????????

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-18-2006, 05:25 PM
Beaumont Possie
Name Title
racecar.hotshoe Prez
Mrs.racecar.hotshoe the first lady
Frenchie "VICE PREZ / FOUNDER
Sya BEAUMONT SECURITY CHIEF AND MASTER AT ARMS
Plya C.D.C. & C.O.O.
Kilrtoy THE JUDGE/PIMP
Mrs.Kilrtoy Mrs Beaumont 2004/5/6/7…..
Force 26 SHERRIFF & TREASURER
Mrs Racer277 BEAUMONT SECRETARY
CASEAN Transportation Manager
Mrs CASEAN Beaumont Lifeguard
Todd969 Janitor/coffee maker
Boat Loan Guy Piano player for the local ***** house
ROZ (Town drunk)
Keithb87 Master of Ceremonies / Events Coordinator
Kachina26 Vice President in charge of High Desert operations
Dicudmore PUBLIC RELATIONS/HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Redneckgirl Business Manager
Outcole,d DR. PHIL OF BEAUMONT
Throwerb office of education and welfare
GLD Small Claims Court Moderator
Jdogginla Official Beaumont Pimp
dmontzsta Official Beaumont City Thug
IN2-IN2MX BEAUMONT MASSEUSE
Ntwotrance OFFICIAL OFFICER OF THE COURT
Ahhell greater at the wal-mart
hondajoey City Project Engineer
Mike37 BEAUMONT CUSTOM HOMES
Sceam Official Prop Checker
debbolas Fastest fingers in Beaumont
:2purples: :2purples: Do my eyes deceive me??????? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
:D :D :D :D

IN2MX
01-18-2006, 05:48 PM
And then you have people like me from the D crew. Who doesn't give a FOCK!! Just wanna have a good time. I'm here for my friends and if that means a A crew, B crew fock it Z crew, then so B it!! :D :D
B S!!!! You know you are in the B crew with us.....Even if you did loose that bet....Hahahaha
"...Online _______ a D*ck, offline WTF ever, and we ain't gunna have it no more!"
----- Playa filled to the brim w/ Patron

PlyaPlya22
01-18-2006, 05:51 PM
B S!!!! You know you are in the B crew with us.....Even if you did loose that bet....Hahahaha
"...Online _______ a D*ck, offline WTF ever, and we ain't gunna have it no more!"
----- Playa filled to the brim w/ Patron
Jay is gonna have to pony up!! I didn't lose that bet. That is the second time I heard that this week. You know it's all about the B's Beeeyyyoottch!! C-YA at the Pixi's and P-Diddy's, I hope your ready Brotha!

IN2MX
01-18-2006, 05:57 PM
Jay is gonna have to pony up!! I didn't lose that bet. That is the second time I heard that this week. You know it's all about the B's Beeeyyyoottch!! C-YA at the Pixi's and P-Diddy's, I hope your ready Brotha!
No Tequila for me.......Goldschlager or Kamikaze's......Lets go!!!!!
We are gunna have fun!!!

HOOTER SLED-
01-18-2006, 06:00 PM
No Tequila for me.......Goldschlager or Kamikaze's......Lets go!!!!!
We are gunna have fun!!!
You're drinking Jaiger or Alabama Slammers beeyotch. I'm getting you faded too. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are showing up late, so I'll have them lined up for you. :devil: :devil: :messedup: :messedup:

IN2MX
01-18-2006, 06:04 PM
You're drinking Jaiger or Alabama Slammers beeyotch. I'm getting you faded too. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are showing up late, so I'll have them lined up for you. :devil: :devil: :messedup: :messedup:
Uh-oh....I thiking im gunna be drunkin' funk! :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-18-2006, 06:17 PM
WTF is going on here

pixilatedpussy
01-18-2006, 06:29 PM
WTF is going on here
Hi! :p

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-18-2006, 06:39 PM
Hi! :p
hello sweets cant wait til the PARTY

Phat Daddy
01-18-2006, 06:43 PM
hello sweets cant wait til the PARTY
What party??? :crossx: :rolleyes: :D

Phat Daddy
01-18-2006, 06:44 PM
Uh-oh....I thiking im gunna be drunkin' funk! :D
Watch it now, the women are going to eat you up on the dance floor!!! :D :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
01-18-2006, 06:56 PM
What party??? :crossx: :rolleyes: :D
dont worry the superbowl will rock

Roxysnow
01-18-2006, 07:51 PM
and they were scored by WHO??????????? LMAO i'd gve them a D maybe C on a good day after a few cocktails C'mon you have to pull some 10's from this generation Big Pimpin :crossx:
That's funny because I remember you having an "A" chick until.....Well let's not go there! As a matter of fact, I don't recall seeing you with an "A", "B", or "C" chick lately either! Only a dog....Hmmm? :D

Roxysnow
01-18-2006, 07:53 PM
As far as I can remember, half of your "B" crew were on the list too!

pixilatedpussy
01-18-2006, 08:03 PM
That's funny because I remember you having an "A" chick until.....Well let's not go there! As a matter of fact, I don't recall seeing you with an "A", "B", or "C" chick lately either! Only a dog....Hmmm? :D
That wasnt nice Kev....leave his marital probs out of it.
By the way the chick he is with now....is NO DOG! Trust me! Neither was Checkers. :p :p

Kilrtoy
01-18-2006, 08:08 PM
Join, friends dont join up, but i guess you dues paying members dont know that yet

Kilrtoy
01-18-2006, 08:09 PM
USDA center cut.......
Been drinking I see

Kilrtoy
01-18-2006, 08:12 PM
:2purples: :2purples: Do my eyes deceive me??????? :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
:D :D :D :D
Just because someone put me on that list doesnt mean a thing....
I never said I was from beaumont, no matter hard YOU all tried to get me caught up in that crap.

Roxysnow
01-18-2006, 08:12 PM
That wasnt nice Kev....leave his marital probs out of it.
By the way the chick he is with now....is NO DOG! Trust me! Neither was Checkers. :p :p
Wasn't knockin his marital issues and nobody said anything about marital problems? Post up the new gal!

pixilatedpussy
01-18-2006, 08:13 PM
Wasn't knockin his marital issues and nobody said anything about marital problems? Post up the new gal!
I will let Alex do that.....but she's a cutie!!! :p

Kilrtoy
01-18-2006, 08:31 PM
Any bets on how long until the second generation B crew self implodes
I mean to be friends with them you must join a club :rolleyes:
I even see a FEW OG'S on that list
1.Bixilated
2.Bixilated Bussy
3.Bootersled
4.Bhat Baddy
5.Bainevent
6.Booligan
7.etc..

HOOTER SLED-
01-19-2006, 05:09 AM
Any bets on how long until the second generation B crew self implodes
I mean to be friends with them you must join a club :rolleyes:
I even see a FEW OG'S on that list
1.Bixilated
2.Bixilated Bussy
3.Bootersled
4.Bhat Baddy
5.Bainevent
6.Booligan
7.etc..
We had to jump everyone in too like a gang. :D Only way out is in a box.

Mr. Pixilated
01-19-2006, 07:52 AM
Looks like Kilr can't leave it alone.

HOOTER SLED-
01-19-2006, 08:25 AM
I think this is all kinda funny. :rollside:

Kilrtoy
01-19-2006, 10:25 AM
Kilr didnt start it :rolleyes:
Short term memory must suck......

MAINEVENT
01-19-2006, 10:42 AM
Dont flatter yourself cupcake just because your Old lady made the corner of HB magazine does not give you pimp status Biatch, i have had dimes all through HS and even after i've dated everything from Miss Spearmint Rhino to Miss Diamond Bar and everything in between and the last time you saw me was at havasu labor day weekend and if i recall your comment on my score that weekend was DAMN how did you pull that.... So for you to come on here and make a stupid comment like this is fockn ridiculous... And if your soo hot on my ex-wife calling her an A status Just like all my other left over's by all means have at her she would'nt give you the time of day... but if you really want to get into my personal life on the boards you dont want me to start spreading some stuff that has been told to me by someone close to you Now would we So careful when you bring my personal life on here... And yes i am divorced and when i left her i upgraded Never Downgrade dont confuse a GF with a booty call those are just my wetspots in the bed to poke on but you would'nt know the difference "pimp"
Yours Truly
B Side Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyotch!!!!!
MAINEVENT<-------- Drama setter :crossx: :devil:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-19-2006, 10:43 AM
Carefull Daddy you might annoy somebody!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

MAINEVENT
01-19-2006, 10:44 AM
USDA center cut.......
Been drinking I see
If i was i would've scored them alittle higher just alittle ;)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-19-2006, 10:48 AM
I think this is all kinda funny. :rollside:
SILLY SILLY SILLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :rollside:

MAINEVENT
01-19-2006, 10:56 AM
Sorry i dont wish to get another "Fan Club" on my hands for my GF :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dicudmore
01-19-2006, 11:16 AM
Sorry i dont wish to get another "Fan Club" on my hands for my GF :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
mainevent has a fan club? Holy shiat he's a celeb and we didn't even know it :cool:
I feel honored to have met the man :D

MAINEVENT
01-19-2006, 11:29 AM
mainevent has a fan club? Holy shiat he's a celeb and we didn't even know it :cool:
As you should LOL Things looking on the up and up for you man....

HOOTER SLED-
01-19-2006, 11:31 AM
He's the MAINEVENT. :rollside:

dicudmore
01-19-2006, 11:50 AM
As you should LOL Things looking on the up and up for you man....
always :cool:

PlyaPlya22
01-19-2006, 12:01 PM
ya right beeyotch!!

MAINEVENT
01-19-2006, 01:09 PM
ya right beeyotch!!
Bitch your in for it now I'm in like Flynt for the 4th and 5th OC has no idea whats coming two D-Bar bros loaded on some goose DAMN I am soo gonna hate monday BAD!!!!!!!!! I wonder if we can get our other D-bar Bro to go???? :idea:

djunkie
01-19-2006, 01:32 PM
Join, friends dont join up, but i guess you dues paying members dont know that yet
Dues paying???? :idea:

Kilrtoy
01-19-2006, 01:36 PM
Dues paying???? :idea:
No comment, everyone is getting their feelings hurt, by someone they don't like. So I will be the adult and stop, lets see if everyone else can follow suit

djunkie
01-19-2006, 01:37 PM
I thought you were gay???? :confused: :D :D

djunkie
01-19-2006, 01:40 PM
No comment, everyone is getting their feelings hurt, by someone they don't like. So I will be the adult and stop, lets see if everyone else can follow suit
Come on Kilr. I've never taken anything on here personal. Well no ones talked bad about my family or g/f so I really have no reason to get personal. But it does seem like no one can joke around here anymore without someone getting all butt hurt.

MAINEVENT
01-19-2006, 01:42 PM
I thought you were gay???? :confused: :D :D
I like to think im sort of a lesbian LOL :rollside:

djunkie
01-19-2006, 01:45 PM
I like to think im sort of a lesbian LOL :rollside:
You too huh? :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
01-19-2006, 01:46 PM
Come on Kilr. I've never taken anything on here personal. Well no ones talked bad about my family or g/f so I really have no reason to get personal. But it does seem like no one can joke around here anymore without someone getting all butt hurt.
I say the same. The B crowd thing is shit talkin. But I'm cool, I'm just being a smart ass about it. :rollside:

MAINEVENT
01-19-2006, 01:49 PM
I say the same. The B crowd thing is shit talkin. But I'm cool, I'm just being a smart ass about it. :rollside:
I thought it was the "H" crowd damn it i'm confused :rolleyes:

djunkie
01-19-2006, 01:52 PM
Hey, being a smart ass is better than being a dumb ass.
If I have offended anyone in the past with my joking around I apologize.........
Ya right. Kiss my ass............... :devil: :devil: :devil:
P.S. That was a joke. :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-19-2006, 01:57 PM
If I have offended anyone in the past with my joking around I apologize.........
You always offend me!!!! LOL
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
01-19-2006, 02:00 PM
Shut up bitch!!!! :crossx: :D

djunkie
01-19-2006, 02:03 PM
Shut up bitch!!!! :crossx: :D
Hey I was trying to help you out.... Maybe you are a dumb ass.......... :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
01-19-2006, 02:05 PM
Why yes..................yes I am. :D

Mr. Pixilated
01-19-2006, 02:07 PM
You funny guy!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-19-2006, 02:07 PM
Why yes..................yes I am. :D
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to thhhwak that head of yours when you get home!!!!!! :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
01-19-2006, 02:15 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to thhhwak that head of yours when you get home!!!!!! :rollside:
MMmmmmmm, please use your titties. :devil:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-19-2006, 02:17 PM
You want black eyes again huh!!!!! :devil:

djunkie
01-19-2006, 02:29 PM
You funny guy!!!!
I try..... sometimes he just makes it too easy. :rollside: :rollside:

djunkie
01-19-2006, 02:30 PM
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

ROZ
05-17-2006, 10:16 PM
I bump this thread as a sign of solidarity :D

IN2-IN2MX
05-17-2006, 10:21 PM
I bump this thread as a sign of solidarity :D
:220v: I can't believe you bumped this!!! It's such a piece of shiat thread. Thanks dude. :yuk:

ROZ
05-17-2006, 10:24 PM
:220v: I can't believe you bumped this!!! It's such a piece of shiat thread. Thanks dude. :yuk:
As are many other threads today; That's exactly why I bumped it.. :D

IN2-IN2MX
05-17-2006, 10:31 PM
As are many other threads today; That's exactly why I bumped it.. :D
Ok yeah, real good idea. Pile on more shiat on top of the shiat that's been on today. Nice! :rolleyes: This thread is old news. :crossx: