PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever think about.....

Jbb
10-12-2006, 03:38 AM
How quickly life can change.....forever.....in an instant ?
Warning ...this clip,assuming it's real....is very graphic....
Good morning ***boat......It's nice to be here... (http://media1.davesdaily.com/videoclips/videoclips20/518-man-gets-crushed.wmv)

RitcheyRch
10-12-2006, 04:18 AM
Wow. Scared the crap outta me.

catman-do
10-12-2006, 06:42 AM
Looks fake to me. Why the hell would someone be filming a guy walking into a car wash terminal? Plus the radio sounds like another language and then the "oh my god" and screams are in english fairly clear. Obviously from a close range and they sounds like they were added in.

TRUMP TIGHT
10-12-2006, 06:42 AM
Doesnt look real. Didnt look like a logical place or subject to be filming. Anyways glad to be BACK ON HB!!! :coffeycup:

Sleek-Jet
10-12-2006, 06:49 AM
WTF was that all about???
Looks like one of the don't drink and drive commercials that've been going around, where the guy gets ran over at the end... :idea:

Devil's Advocate
10-12-2006, 06:55 AM
Crazy.

MsDrmr
10-12-2006, 06:55 AM
Sad truth is, even if this is fake, lives do change in the split of an instant.
I have experienced this first hand and it's incredible how we take everything for granted.
I was with someone who injured his leg playing basketball, he now has no muscle control in his foot and very little feeling in his leg from the knee down.
I have had friends diagnosed with cancer and now are goinig through chemo., the only reason why people might fake a video like that, is possibly to WAKE up those who live each day as if they have nothing to loose. Everyday is a gift, we should treat it as such.

Tom Brown
10-12-2006, 06:58 AM
Everyday is a gift, we should treat it as such.
That's a beautiful thought. I'd like to regift yesterday. If I could, I'd box that bad bitch up and send it to Jbb.... let him deal with it.

Jbb
10-12-2006, 07:03 AM
That's a beautiful thought. I'd like to regift yesterday. If I could, I'd box that bad bitch up and send it to Jbb.... let him deal with it.
Yesterday was bad?.....Oh yeah......that roll in the hay with the hooker....Found your dick on the bathroom floor this morning,didnt ya?... :p
And to roll over and see her in the daylight.....musta been traumatic.....I'll pass... :cry:
http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/data/500/ShowLetter1.jpg

Hardly Satisfied
10-12-2006, 07:05 AM
WoW crazy