Luv ya like a brother!!!!!!!!! :p

ratso
10-12-2006, 10:51 AM
You're my hero! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
A brother from another mother...

Jordy
10-12-2006, 10:51 AM
Wow, so you must not be part of the half of ISL that doesn't like me, at least according to In-2-Drama. I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight... :D :D :D
Love ya too Shleby, even if you do roll in a DCLB. :D :D :D

OnlyMoney
10-12-2006, 10:54 AM
Wow, so you must not be part of the half of ISL that doesn't like me, at least according to In-2-Drama. I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight... :D :D :D
Love ya too Shleby, even if you do roll in a DCLB. :D :D :D
All I know is, in my world of endless boredom..there's always you to entertain me during work.
Thanks brother Jordy. Thanks. :p

Jordy
10-12-2006, 10:56 AM
All I know is, in my world of endless boredom..there's always you to entertain me during work.
Gee, thanks... I think. :p :D

460 jus getn it
10-12-2006, 10:57 AM
Wow, so you must not be part of the half of ISL that doesn't like me, at least according to In-2-Drama. I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight...
Love ya too Shleby, even if you do roll in a DCLB. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ziggy
10-12-2006, 10:59 AM
Nope, I won't say it..................... :D :D

Kilrtoy
10-12-2006, 11:01 AM
Now that is some freaky dicky shit right there :boxed:

Mrs.Racer277
10-12-2006, 11:01 AM
What did I miss???

LuckyStrike
10-12-2006, 11:05 AM
NICE TAN LINES.....LMFAO
Are U still in Vegas???
On pleasent or Havi this weekend???

OnlyMoney
10-12-2006, 11:06 AM
What did I miss???
Not much, but Jordy is on fire....and some of his best work has been produced in the past two days. I'm just sitting back, reading and enjoying the ride. :rollside:
Hi Dia!

Jordy
10-12-2006, 11:07 AM
What did I miss???
Nothing much:
Half the people on ISL don't like you already so don't make me go over to that side.
Wow, and I really give a shit what someone on the internet thinks about me, especially when we're on ***boat. Oh no, please don't go to ISL and tell.... :notam:
Oh, and if you have a problem over on ISL I suggest you, or the other half the people, take it up with the complaint department. ;)
That's all from the gun thread where In-2-Drama has been on a panty bunched, lack of midol induced rant for the last couple days. :D :D :D
NICE TAN LINES.....LMFAO
Are U still in Vegas???
On pleasent or Havi this weekend???
What's up AJ??? I'm staying local this weekend. Probably do Pleasant at least one day. The water is cooling off fast and the Humbug crowd is really dying down... :(

Mrs.Racer277
10-12-2006, 11:16 AM
I will check it out.
I am sure you did not to provoke (sp?) her right JORDY???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jordy
10-12-2006, 11:17 AM
I am sure you did not to provoke (sp?) her right JORDY???? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Nah, she was plenty provoked by the time I showed up. I think she was spending alot of time provoking herself yesterday and it just spilled over to today. :D

LuckyStrike
10-12-2006, 11:19 AM
Let me know what day...Looks like rain Sat.??Just got back from Chicago..It was snowing last night.. Give me a shout on my cell when U finger it out :crossx:

Jordy
10-12-2006, 11:20 AM
Give me a shout on my cell when U finger it out :crossx:
Will do! ;)

Hardly Satisfied
10-12-2006, 12:10 PM
your his only hero

lucky
10-12-2006, 12:12 PM
In ARkansa ...... lmao

Jordy
10-12-2006, 02:42 PM
your his only hero
That really didn't make any sense... :confused: :rolleyes:

Dave C
10-12-2006, 03:01 PM
someone doesn't like Jordy.... no shiat! you don't say! LMAO.. :crossx:
yup calling it like it is ain't gonna net you many friends. ;) ;)

Jordy
10-12-2006, 03:24 PM
yup calling it like it is ain't gonna net you many friends. ;) ;)
Wouldn't you rather hang out with someone who will tell you the truth and give you an honest opinion, even if you don't like it, rather than a bunch of phony phucks who tell you what you want to hear??? Those are called employees, not friends. ;)

soupersonic
10-12-2006, 03:45 PM
Wouldn't you rather hang out with someone who will tell you the truth and give you an honest opinion, even if you don't like it, rather than a bunch of phony phucks who tell you what you want to hear??? Those are called employees, not friends. ;)
Hell no, noone like to be told anything they dont want to hear, wtf is wrong with you :hammerhea
How it going Jordy? Making new friends again ?

PHX ATC
10-12-2006, 03:47 PM
Jordy, are you making new internet buddies? :D

AZJD
10-12-2006, 03:47 PM
Hell no, noone like to be told anything they dont want to hear, wtf is wrong with you :hammerhea
How it going Jordy? Making new friends again ?
Hey did you get the bugs worked out of that Supersonic so I don't have to hear a million excuses next time I kick your ass in the Warlock? :)

LuckyStrike
10-12-2006, 04:18 PM
Hey did you get the bugs worked out of that Supersonic so I don't have to hear a million excuses next time I kick your ass in the Warlock? :)
Hey Buddy How U Doing...
Just got back in town U going be At the Lake this weekend.
Hows Robs boat??? Back together yet..Give me a Shout
Going to need a Loader Next week Anything Avail..???
AJ :crossx:

soupersonic
10-12-2006, 04:38 PM
Actually i just brought the engine back from tucson today,long story short ,i had a ecm problem that burned up a few pistons that day i saw you guys.Ill have it back together next week,just in time for boating season :rolleyes:

AZJD
10-13-2006, 10:51 AM
Actually i just brought the engine back from tucson today,long story short ,i had a ecm problem that burned up a few pistons that day i saw you guys.Ill have it back together next week,just in time for boating season :rolleyes:
Let me know if you plan any trips this direction before it dips below 80

Jordy
10-13-2006, 11:02 AM
Let me know if you plan any trips this direction before it dips below 80
Look at Justin, getting all froggy and shit... :D :D :D