PDA

View Full Version : Suppose we were invaded

ratso
10-12-2006, 01:04 PM
...you know, kinda like Iraq... with fighting in the streets, suicide bombers, snipers, and gunfire... Suppose you were "holed up" in your house or basement, trying to protect your family, and the enemy is closing in...
Would you let your untrained girlfriend have a gun to fire back at them??? :idea:

Ziggy
10-12-2006, 01:07 PM
sure.......I wouldn't be able to say anything in front of the wife anyhow for fear of being 'found out' :D :D :D
I'm kidding..........c'mon :p

SmokinLowriderSS
10-12-2006, 01:09 PM
She would get several quick lessons, and no longer be "untrained".
I wouldn't give anyone "untrained" a gun, as they'd probably accidentally shoot ME.

eek-a-RAT
10-12-2006, 01:20 PM
She would get several quick lessons, and no longer be "untrained".
I wouldn't give anyone "untrained" a gun, as they'd probably accidentally shoot ME.
id give the wife/girl/kid/neighbor anybody cept the enemy if there going to protect "US" of A

abraman1326
10-12-2006, 01:22 PM
Damn straight. She'd have a quick lesson, and be pluggin away at our invaders. But who would want to invade the best/ strongest country in the world...
BRA

dmontzsta
10-12-2006, 01:27 PM
No country has the capability to invade the USA. You have to get passed some crazy military, then police, swat team etc...then all the citizens in every city in every state who probably have better weapons than the military. :)

Ziggy
10-12-2006, 01:35 PM
No country has the capability to invade the USA.
You might be surprised to learn how many Japanese Subs were off the west coast during WWII.........we can never be too careful.

wsuwrhr
10-12-2006, 01:37 PM
No country has the capability to invade the USA. You have to get passed some crazy military, then police, swat team etc...then all the citizens in every city in every state who probably have better weapons than the military. :)
Now that is arrogant and funny,
Please re-read your post and edit for your sake.
Where you born 4 years ago or something?

IN2-IN2MX
10-12-2006, 01:37 PM
Ratso...you're such a dork. ;-)

UltraClean
10-12-2006, 01:38 PM
:crossx: :crossx: hell ya i would :crossx: :crossx:
who wouldnt??

centerhill condor
10-12-2006, 01:39 PM
we're already being invaded in slo mo and you can't shoot the invaders! Ratso, what's this about anyway? girlfriend arrested again? or is she trying to get you to buy life insurance and a 45?

ratso
10-12-2006, 01:41 PM
Ratso...you're such a dork. ;-)
Just trying to keep things entertaining... Things were boring until the pics came up, although I am partial to the ones taken at the lake... :D
At least I'm not falling asleep at my computer over the past couple of days...

Her454
10-12-2006, 01:42 PM
That is a very BOLD statement. As much as I hope thats true its a scary thought that we would be so complacent as a Country that we could let that happen.

wsuwrhr
10-12-2006, 01:44 PM
As much as I hope thats true its a scary thought that we would be so complacent as a Country that we could let that happen.
You mean MORE complacent than we already are?
Brian

later
10-12-2006, 01:44 PM
Ever seen the movie Red Dawn.Looks like it may happen.Check this out. WASHINGTON – As reports circulated of a second imminent nuclear test, a high-ranking North Korean official who is called the unofficial spokesman for Kim Jong-il issued a not-so-veiled threat to the United States today in an interview with South Korean radio.
"Everything will be settled in a week," said Kim Myong-chol on KBS Radio. "That is, whether we, Korean people, will remain as we are now, or lose, or New York will lose, or Washington, D.C., will lose, it will all be settled once and for all."
The report was carried in Chosun Ilbo, a Korean-language newspaper in the south.
The South Korean government is trying to verify intelligence that North Korea is to conduct another nuclear test soon – possibly in the next two or three days.
Quoting a reliable source on North Korea, the report said: "Many indications from North Korea point to the high likelihood that North Korea would conduct another nuclear test in two or three days. We received intelligence Oct. 11 that says the North Korean military is showing unusual movements."
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52417Check this out.

cdog
10-12-2006, 01:45 PM
Growing up in Torrance and Redondo beach my dad used to take me down by marine land (or where it used to be) and hike the cliffs too check out all the bunkers. They were cool but an erie reminder of how close we actually came to be invaded.
People these day's are big pussies. Most californians would sit there and piss their pants while the invaders marched thru LA like the nazi's thru france in WW2. OC, Riverside, San berdoo and Sandiego would be a whole diff. story. :crossx:
Fixed

wsuwrhr
10-12-2006, 01:47 PM
...then all the citizens in every city in every state who probably have better weapons than the military. :)
....and in the communist state of california where the state government has made illegal many of the weapons we would need to defend ourselves.
Brian

Her454
10-12-2006, 01:47 PM
You mean MORE complacent than we already are?
Brian
I stand corrected.

wsuwrhr
10-12-2006, 01:51 PM
I agree.
Brian
People these day's are big pussies. Most californians would sit there and piss their pants while the invaders marched thru LA like the nazi's thru france in WW2. OC,Riverside and Sandiego would be a whole diff. story. :crossx:

wsuwrhr
I stand corrected.
Ok just checkin

cdog
....and in the communist state of california where the state government has made illegal many of the weapons we would need to defend ourselves.
Brian
Very, Very True.... There was a statement made by a Jap general in WW2 about invading the US shores. Something to do about how there will be a rifle pointed out of every home at the invaders. Not anymore. Now aday's they'll throw their TV remotes at them. :boxed:

wsuwrhr
10-12-2006, 01:53 PM
Or they will wait for the "reality show" version to come on their TV to see who wins.
Very, Very True.... There was a statement made by a Jap general in WW2 about invading the US shores. Something to do about how there will be a rifle pointed out of every home at the invaders. Not anymore. Now aday's they'll throw their TV remotes at them. :boxed:

wsuwrhr
10-12-2006, 01:54 PM
...and San Bernardino...
Growing up in Torrance and Redondo beach my dad used to take me down by marine land (or where it used to be) and hike the cliffs too check out all the bunkers. They were cool but an erie reminder of how close we actually came to be invaded.
People these day's are big pussies. Most californians would sit there and piss their pants while the invaders marched thru LA like the nazi's thru france in WW2. OC,Riverside and Sandiego would be a whole diff. story. :crossx:

cdog
10-12-2006, 01:57 PM
fixed :)

dmontzsta
Brian
You are correct. I am not one to open my mouth, but I can say, you would be shocked at what some people have.

topless
Ever seen the movie Red Dawn.Looks like it may happen.Check this out. WASHINGTON – As reports circulated of a second imminent nuclear test, a high-ranking North Korean official who is called the unofficial spokesman for Kim Jong-il issued a not-so-veiled threat to the United States today in an interview with South Korean radio.
"Everything will be settled in a week," said Kim Myong-chol on KBS Radio. "That is, whether we, Korean people, will remain as we are now, or lose, or New York will lose, or Washington, D.C., will lose, it will all be settled once and for all."
The report was carried in Chosun Ilbo, a Korean-language newspaper in the south.
The South Korean government is trying to verify intelligence that North Korea is to conduct another nuclear test soon – possibly in the next two or three days.
Quoting a reliable source on North Korea, the report said: "Many indications from North Korea point to the high likelihood that North Korea would conduct another nuclear test in two or three days. We received intelligence Oct. 11 that says the North Korean military is showing unusual movements."
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52417Check this out.Wow! For a second there I actually thought you were using proper punctuation, then I realized you just did a quick copy and paste.

Fast Freddy
10-12-2006, 02:00 PM
mobile - agile - hostile

Jbb
10-12-2006, 02:02 PM
mobile - agile - hostile
Not to mention... faster than a speeding locomotive.... :p

ratso
10-12-2006, 02:03 PM
Desert Eagle... :idea:

wsuwrhr
10-12-2006, 02:04 PM
fixed :)
Don't count the ghetto out of it.

wsuwrhr
10-12-2006, 02:06 PM
You are correct. I am not one to open my mouth, but I can say, you would be shocked at what some people have.
To be 100% honest,
I am more shocked about what were are NOT allowed to have.
Brian

Fast Freddy
10-12-2006, 02:07 PM
Not to mention... faster than a speeding locomotive.... :p
and faster than a cig in havasu.......

dmontzsta
10-12-2006, 02:08 PM
I think it would be interesting to see how things unfolded, if it did ever happen. I wonder if the US would have the balls to nuke someone.

cdog
10-12-2006, 02:09 PM
Don't count the ghetto out of it.
Even the getto peepswould run like bitches. When have they ever shown a backbone to stand up for anything. They'll be looting and then kissing the invaders ass's for free shit. When the shit his the fan it's more likely other people that you'll have to worry about.

wsuwrhr
10-12-2006, 02:10 PM
Even they would run like bitches. When have they ever shown a backbone to stand up for anything. They'll be looting and then kissing the invaders ass's for free shit. When the shit his the fan it's more likely other people that you'll have to worry about.
I'm in the ghetto you bitch!!!!
haha
Brian

cdog
10-12-2006, 02:12 PM
I'm in the ghetto you bitch!!!!
haha
Brian
No No not SB. I ment the people in the getto. I used to live out there in redlands. There's some serious ruff necks out there in the hills. :)

wsuwrhr
10-12-2006, 02:13 PM
Again, did you fail history D?
I'm starting to really wonder about you Ford guys.
I think the US is the only country to EVER use a nuclear device, offensive or defensive.
Brian
I wonder if the US would have the balls to nuke someone.

wsuwrhr
10-12-2006, 02:14 PM
No No not SB. I ment the people in the getto. I used to live out there in redlands. There's some serious ruff necks out there in the hills. :)
Well I don't know how long it has been since you stopped off in San Bernardino
Lock your car.
Brian

Tremor Therapy
10-12-2006, 02:16 PM
If the sh*t ever hit the fan, I have a very short list of the people I would trust. The rest better find another fox hole to hide in, and they better have more than their balls in their hands!
I think someone already mentioned it, but even the with all the gun bans, the general population of this country still ownes more weapons and ammo than most other countries military! I, like many others, think the invasion has been taking place for the past 25 years, and it won't be from abroad when our 2nd revolution takes place.

cdog
10-12-2006, 02:17 PM
Well I don't know how long it has been since you stopped of in San Bernardino
Lock your car.
Brian
I was just out there at chapperell to buy my quad. Jeeze, E st. looks like a ghost town. Lot's of biz closed down. I still like highland, redlands and yucaipa. Cool places with more down to earth people.

cdog
10-12-2006, 02:18 PM
If the sh*t ever hit the fan, I have a very short list of the people I would trust. The rest better find another fox hole to hide in, and they better have more than their balls in their hands!
I think someone already mentioned it, but even the with all the gun bans, the general population of this country still ownes more weapons and ammo than most other countries military! I, like many others, think the invasion has been taking place for the past 25 years, and it won't be from abroad when our 2nd revolution takes place.
Agree 100%.

robsformula
10-12-2006, 02:34 PM
350 grain 475 weldey mag pistol of choice. Hell if I can't hit em with a bullet at least I can beat thim the pistol :crossx: I know that the US would be more than prepared if that were ever to happen. God Bless the USA

cdog
10-12-2006, 02:38 PM
A good email I recieved from a friend :crossx:
1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. Glock: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
7. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
8. If you don't know your rights you don't have any.
9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
10. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights reserved.
11. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
12. The Second Amendment is in place in case they ignore the others.
13. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
14. Guns only have two enemies: rust and liberals.
15. Know guns, know peace and safety. No guns, no peace nor safety.
16. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
17. 911 - government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
18. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
19. Criminals love gun control -- it makes their jobs safer.
20. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
21. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
22. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
23. Enforce the "gun control laws" we have, don't make more.
24. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.
25. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
26. "...A government of the people, by the people, for the people..."
PLEASE PASS THIS 'REFRESHER' TO 10 FREE CITIZENS

STV_Keith
10-12-2006, 02:39 PM
Most californians would sit there and piss their pants while the invaders marched thru LA like the nazi's thru france in WW2. OC, Riverside, San berdoo and Sandiego would be a whole diff. story. :crossx:
Fixed
I bet they wouldn't get too far heading up the pike into NV. :)

dmontzsta
10-12-2006, 02:40 PM
Again, did you fail history D?
I'm starting to really wonder about you Ford guys.
I think the US is the only country to EVER use a nuclear device, offensive or defensive.
Brian
lol. No. But that was many generations ago. There seems to be alot more red tape now days.
To be honest, I dont follow politics, only when major shit goes down. I come from the streets, "an eye for an eye".
:)

cdog
10-12-2006, 02:42 PM
I bet they wouldn't get too far heading up the pike into NV. :)
The invaders were there on your street today mowing a lawn. :crossx:

SHOTKALLIN
10-12-2006, 02:43 PM
Hitler was asked why he didn't invade the U.S. He said the Americans citizens were too heavily armed.

dmontzsta
10-12-2006, 02:44 PM
Hitler was asked why he didn't invade the U.S. He said the Americans citizens were too heavily armed.
Especially in Moreno Valley huh? :D

10-12-2006, 02:49 PM
Just tell the homies and rednecks the invaders taste like chicken...problem solved. :D

later
10-12-2006, 02:54 PM
Wow! For a second there I actually thought you were using proper punctuation, then I realized you just did a quick copy and paste.
You know Topless.Your alright.

H20 Toie
10-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Hello is anyone home.
We are already being invaded and do we pull out guys hell no, the invaders have rights you can't shoot them, but we do give them free health care.

Rexone
10-12-2006, 03:16 PM
I believe the US would use tactical small nukes on North Korea if necessary as not to descimate the entire region, along with conventional weapons including carpet bombing by B52's. Assets are being moved to the area, don't kid yourself.
North Korea's threat to the US I believe would be its sub fleet which I understand is substantial, although not state of the art. A few nukes though lobbed into our coastal cities would be the invasion North Korea would launch, if they have the capability to do so. Even conventional missles which Korea does have could do extensive damage. The subs are the wild card I would think if we can't find and take them out.

centerhill condor
10-12-2006, 03:39 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18623
I think I help make these right here in TN...as for DPRK they're gonna starve to death...the only reason they want direct talks is 'cause we have the checkbook...the rooskies don't have any money and PRC doesn't care aside from refugees.
CC

Kilrtoy
10-12-2006, 03:48 PM
No you need to clarify this
is this my wife, ghetto babies momma or my piece of ass in the high rise....

seanv
10-12-2006, 03:54 PM
the invasion has been happening for decades and will only get worse. i do think unless the government wakes up we will find ourselfs knee deep in civil war.

RitcheyRch
10-12-2006, 03:58 PM
Would definitely give my gf a weapon and let her start shooting. Years ago she was in a few gun clubs and went shooting quite often.

Tom Brown
10-12-2006, 04:01 PM
But who would want to invade the best/ strongest country in the world...
Canada. :cool:

MOBrien
10-12-2006, 04:08 PM
I believe the US would use tactical small nukes on North Korea if necessary as not to descimate the entire region, along with conventional weapons including carpet bombing by B52's. Assets are being moved to the area, don't kid yourself.
Yup. we'd end it on their soil long before they were able to get any "invasion" together from outside the US. Problem is those who live unsuspected and undetected on our soil now. There are more than the avg American realizes and that poses a huge challenge.

MOBrien
10-12-2006, 04:09 PM
Canada. :cool:
nobody's afraid of a bunch of unarmed soldiers named Kim. :crossx:

kcvega
10-12-2006, 04:18 PM
the invasion has been happening for decades and will only get worse. i do think unless the government wakes up we will find ourselfs knee deep in civil war.
Like reps vs. dems?

Tom Brown
10-12-2006, 04:23 PM
nobody's afraid of a bunch of unarmed soldiers named Kim. :crossx:
That's just what we want you to think. :cool:
Canada.... a group of polite, happy-go-lucky pacifists.... or a cunning group of high motivated invaders with patience to wait a few hundred years to lull the enemy into complacency before beginning an invasion for the purposes of imposing the metric system on all of America? :idea:

kcvega
10-12-2006, 04:52 PM
imposing the metric system on all of America? Just think, you could charge $1.99 for a liter of gas and we'd think it was a good deal.

Fast Freddy
10-12-2006, 05:30 PM
I think I help make these right here in TN...as for DPRK they're gonna starve to death...the only reason they want direct talks is 'cause we have the checkbook...the rooskies don't have any money and PRC doesn't care aside from refugees.
CC
thanx 4 all your good work brother. you build one mighty fine rifle. i luv my .50 caliber Barrett M82A1. it is very accurate. at 500 meters i group 5 shots into 6 inches and i don't need no scope either. i shoot TTI armory's match load which is loaded with the 750 grain barnes X-bullet. this bad boy bullet is turned out on a lathe. i can empty my 10 shot mag in less than 3 seconds as timed by stopwatch. i have shot several hundreds of rounds of different types of ammo thru this gun and have never ever had a jam. as you can see since i shoot the gun left handed i have to wear a bandana for my face because certain types of ammo have a nasty habit of throwin the spent shells into my face. 200+ grains of gun powder makes for one hot peice of brass when lit off and will weld itself to your skin if you don't take precautions.

wsuwrhr
10-12-2006, 05:33 PM
That is one hell of a magazine.
CC

KreatinKaos
10-12-2006, 05:34 PM
Sure ! I take her to the range with me all the time :crossx:

Flyinbowtie
10-12-2006, 05:34 PM
I don't have to give her a weapon, she knows where they are (all of them)and knows which ones she has been trained to use.
Putting boots on the ground by an attacker nation-state, in the lower 48 U.S. would probably only happen after a large scale air campaign has softened up the target, and created mass chaos in the major metro areas.
If what I witnessed at the LA riots in '92 are any indication, it would not take much to cause that chaos.
JMHO, but I am far more worried about the sub threat previously described, and the potential of a dirty bomb being set off in a major metro area than a ground invasion.
The invasion and bleeding going on casued by our transparent borders could quite realistically be the point of entry for attacks against us that will make 09/11/01 look like a picnic. going to casue the most catastrophic
The most spooky scenairos are never going to be discussed in an open forum like this.

viabaja
10-12-2006, 06:22 PM
I think very little on this board has seen someone gut shot or screaming on the ground bleeding to death. I see examples of "weekend warriors" dressed up cammo & firing AK47 look alikes with scopes. Looks like a promo for a Merc magazine. Joke
Let's get real.
Vietnam vet

wsuwrhr
10-12-2006, 06:29 PM
I have not sir,
Firearms to me are not toys.
I think very little on this board has seen someone gut shot or screaming on the ground bleeding to death. I see examples of "weekend warriors" dressed up cammo & firing AK47 look alikes with scopes. Looks like a promo for a Merc magazine. Joke
Let's get real.
Vietnam vet

77charger
10-12-2006, 08:07 PM
In that situation its hit the mtns for me armed!!
first thing though is call my shooting buddies i go to the desert with in the winter time usually at least 20 of us and a few with another group.A small army there with more than enough firepower up to 50 bmgs(not just a couple either some are belt fed)