PDA

View Full Version : Need for Offroad Shop in So Cali??

BlackedoutF250
10-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Hey Guys I know there are tons of shops in So Cal to take your truck and get lifts and accessories installed. However im looking for a building in the Orange County and Riverside County area to accomodate my offroad shop and high performance boat sales. I just wanted to see from the guys who purchase these products where in these areas they see a need for a shop to open. Which city do you feel is not represented to its fullest, or has a shop that isnt doing a great job. Any help guys would be great and I look forward to serving the you guys in the So Cal Area.
Thanks John Kirsch
Unique Performance West, Inc.
www.uniqueperformancewest.com
714-865-3502

Boatandrvloanguy
10-12-2006, 01:58 PM
I would say that since there is alot of Boat dealerships in Corona that may be your best bet.

BlackedoutF250
10-12-2006, 02:27 PM
Hey thanks, that was my thought aswell. The boats would do best out in Corona but what is everyones thoughts as far as offroad shops go. I have a building that Im really keen on off the 91 freeway its just north on Lincoln on the corner of Lincoln and Railroad. Its a great looking building perfect for what I need but how would it fair in that location for offroad business, does anyone see a need for an offroad shop in the Corona area.
Thanks John
714-865-3502

Boatandrvloanguy
10-12-2006, 02:50 PM
It would do great, hell it was the 909 after all. I know the area you are talking about and there are alot of RV dealers that way. If you get in with them you can advertise your products on there lots.
Good luck

Nordic35Flame
10-12-2006, 02:51 PM
As far as boats go Corona would be a great place. But I checked out your website, and for the type of "offroad" stuff you do, Corona is locked down by Custom Motorspots, and White Motorsports. Now on the other hand if you did custom fab work and long travel prerunner type stuff, corona is a great market. Just my 2 cents. :rollside:

jasonwtc
10-12-2006, 03:06 PM
the shop i work for is in anaheim hills right down the street from renegade boats this could be a good area for you. its kind of in the middle of riverside and orange county and the only shop that i know of around is robby gordon off road and aggressive suspension and both places over priced

superdave013
10-12-2006, 03:23 PM
the shop i work for is in anaheim hills right down the street from renegade boats this could be a good area for you. its kind of in the middle of riverside and orange county and the only shop that i know of around is robby gordon off road and aggressive suspension and both places over priced
When did Renegade move out of the flat part of Anaheim? lol
There is a few more shops then you listed but I also think it would be a good spot.
What shop do you work for? I'm right next to Orange County Driveline.

voodoomedman
10-12-2006, 03:31 PM
Have you thought about the tri county area? I'm not an expert but it seems like a great area for the business. I live in Chino and although we are very close to all those kinds of things you have to drive to Corona or Riverside for or Orange County for all that stuff. and even though it's really right next door it still takes a drive over the hill or around all the dairy land. There are plenty of people with lifted trucks and toys and such and I think you would win business based on closeness and convenience. There is Gary's in Ontario and they did great work on my truck but the customer service is well lets just say lacking. There are some shops in Montclair and Upland I think but again closeness and the fact that those shops seem to be where the kids take their stuff to get ruined. Well if you want to get paid in pennies then maybe that's an idea. Also if you are planning on running a service shop for the boat side this area might be good. There are plenty of boats around here and again why drive far when you can just swing down the block. It may take some advertising though, especially for people a little farther away as I'm not sure where there is Freeway frontage.
Just an observation and it might be worth looking into. I keep my boat at the river house but I do love that Absolute is right down the street (their the best anyways). Maybe by the time I buy my next truck and get it lifted if your around....... 5 1/2 years isn't too long is it?

BlackedoutF250
10-12-2006, 03:35 PM
Ya i feel the corona location would be great for boats and stuff and I think that the railroad location could do good for the offroad side aswell because its in the middle of riverside and orange county. As far as custom motorsports goes and white I hear they are very over priced and don't perform the best. I think I could take them over with the right customer service and quality of parts.
John
714-865-3502

Nordic35Flame
10-12-2006, 03:42 PM
:rollside: The location you are talking about is GREAT! no argument there. I do agree with what you are saying about Custom Motorsports & White Motorsports, but the bottom line is BOTH shops are always booked for 2-3 weeks in advance, I know first hand I worked for Custom Motorsports for a few years, and that was even back in the day before all these Bro Happy Disco trucks were around. But good luck to you and it would be nice to have a friendly shop in Corona. :rollside:

Phat Matt
10-12-2006, 03:47 PM
Just move somewhere under my radio signal (Inland Empire) and I'll help you advertise. :) I think I have a few listeners into lifted trucks. :D

jasonwtc
10-12-2006, 03:49 PM
When did Renegade move out of the flat part of Anaheim? lol
There is a few more shops then you listed but I also think it would be a good spot.
What shop do you work for? I'm right next to Orange County Driveline.
our address says anaheim hills but i guess it could be anaheim i don;t really pay attention. who else is around here i haven't seen them actually i take that back go ez customs and i think donahoe. i wodk for suspensionmax we share a building with sa motorsports.

jasonwtc
10-12-2006, 03:52 PM
isn't custom motorsports doing more rhinos these days then trucks thats all i see in front of there shop

Nordic35Flame
10-12-2006, 03:57 PM
isn't custom motorsports doing more rhinos these days then trucks thats all i see in front of there shop
Yes they are doing a ton of rhino's but it's a completly seperate shop, they own almost that whole building now.