PDA

View Full Version : Had a very productive day at work today :)

DILLIGAF
10-12-2006, 02:48 PM
and it felt good as I had a twinge of excitement over the days happenings. It has been a while since I felt that twinge at work.....lol
Anybody else have a good day at work?
For you pervs I am not talking about any sexual type stuff going on at work.....:)

my21advantage
10-12-2006, 02:51 PM
It's always a good day when I don't have to go to work :D

Jordy
10-12-2006, 02:51 PM
A twinge of excitment??? Did you pinch a nerve in your back old man??? :D :D :D

ratso
10-12-2006, 02:59 PM
and it felt good as I had a twinge of excitement over the days happenings. It has been a while since I felt that twinge at work.....lol
For you pervs I am not talking about any sexual type stuff going on at work.....:)
That just ruled me out then, so... nope, no excitement.

77charger
10-12-2006, 03:05 PM
Must have been good at the aarp headquarters :crossx:

YeLLowBoaT
10-12-2006, 03:11 PM
I had a great day at work... all I had to do was go pick up a check... :)

Jordy
10-12-2006, 03:21 PM
Getting back in there in the pits just recharged my batteries again today.
<insert electric mobility vehicle joke here> :D :D :D

my21advantage
10-12-2006, 03:26 PM
I took a year off a few years back. Nothing but riding my bike and boating. My friends were like "No, I can't go again. You need to go back to work".
It actually got boring about 8-9 months into it.
I wish I was retired, but I do only have to work three days a week :crossx:

RitcheyRch
10-12-2006, 03:27 PM
My day at work was uneventful. Was stuck in meetings all day.

YeLLowBoaT
10-12-2006, 03:27 PM
If you guys don't get excited at work from time to time you need to find a different path in business. I used to be so fired up all the time and then I kind of took a step back and it got boring. Getting back in there in the pits just recharged my batteries again today.
When you HATE showing up you need to shake it up or change professions.
some times I enjoy the hell out of my job, others it sucks...
For example tomarrow AM is goitng Rock, the PM is going to suck.
In the morning I get to take a back hoe to a old barn :crossx: , in the afternoon I have to use the back hoe and put the barn in the dumbster. :cry:

HCS
10-12-2006, 03:56 PM
This is my work. I don't know if that's good or bad. :idea:

Phat Matt
10-12-2006, 04:33 PM
If you guys don't get excited at work from time to time you need to find a different path in business. I used to be so fired up all the time and then I kind of took a step back and it got boring. Getting back in there in the pits just recharged my batteries again today.
When you HATE showing up you need to shake it up or change professions.
Hmm. Then I think both Jen and I need to quit. What if you just hate getting up in the morning? Should you quit sleeping? :)

Playbuoy
10-12-2006, 08:18 PM
Definitely. Planning SEMA and it's now down to the home stretch!

NorCal Gameshow
10-12-2006, 08:43 PM
some times I enjoy the hell out of my job, others it sucks...
For example tomarrow AM is goitng Rock, the PM is going to suck.
In the morning I get to take a back hoe to a old barn :crossx: , in the afternoon I have to use the back hoe and put the barn in the dumbster. :cry:
easy there YB . I hear they want to be called "intimacy counselors" now.

Playbuoy
10-12-2006, 08:49 PM
There you go. You have to have those kind of days to keep you moving forward
There's nothing like a productive day, you're right. We should always be hustling, no matter what. "Sleep is the cousin of death..."

Hardly Satisfied
10-12-2006, 09:45 PM
worked 5hrs , have a 3 day weekend

RiverToysJas
10-13-2006, 05:09 AM
Hmm. Then I think both Jen and I need to quit. What if you just hate getting up in the morning? Should you quit sleeping? :)
Try getting up in the afternoon from now on........And provided you work in the day time, that should solve any issues with your current employers as well..... ;)
RTJas :D .......when i grow up, I want to be Tom....

Desert Rat
10-13-2006, 05:54 AM
I really like my job. I find it exciting, most days have something different to do.
My work toy
http://www1.dfrc.nasa.gov/Gallery/Photo/Quiet_Spike/Small/ED06-0111-08.jpg