PDA

View Full Version : Are all women..

blown dough
10-12-2006, 06:48 PM
Overpackers??? Leavin for Vegas in the morning for 3 days and I swear I have enough clothes packed for three weeks. I need some sort of couseling, I overpack for every place we go. And shoes, well thats another story.

THOR
10-12-2006, 07:04 PM
Sweet. I'll be in v town this weekend.

Troy McClure
10-12-2006, 07:11 PM
As long as you look HOT while you're there.....who cares? :crossx: :crossx:

blown dough
10-12-2006, 07:17 PM
As long as you look HOT while you're there.....who cares? :crossx: :crossx:
My thoughts exactly, will it be hot, cold, lots of walking, clubbing, dancing, cheap dinners, fancy dinners, motorcross (for us anyways), you must be prepared for it all. Hence a jillion clothes and shoes.

Huckleberry
10-12-2006, 07:18 PM
It's a genetic thing! Every woman I've ever been with packs 2-3X what they need or will wear.

EAZYKILLER2006
10-12-2006, 07:24 PM
My thoughts exactly, will it be hot, cold, lots of walking, clubbing, dancing, cheap dinners, fancy dinners, motorcross (for us anyways), you must be prepared for it all. Hence a jillion clothes and shoes.
yea! pack it all!!! CUZ if u dont bring the s*** u need ~u will have to buy it !sooo whoever says u packed to much~ remind them how much u save them when they dont have to buy u whatever u forgot :rollside: ~laurie (i tend 2forget alot cus i want new)

Hardly Satisfied
10-12-2006, 09:50 PM
Overpackers??? Leavin for Vegas in the morning for 3 days and I swear I have enough clothes packed for three weeks. I need some sort of couseling, I overpack for every place we go. And shoes, well thats another story.
that's the same here

MRSDRMCAT
10-12-2006, 10:26 PM
SOOOO overpack...especially when I go to Havusu....and every time I end only wearing bikinis the whole weekend....but ya gotta be prepared!!

blackcloud75
10-12-2006, 10:33 PM
SOOOO overpack...especially when I go to Havusu....and every time I end only wearing bikinis the whole weekend....but ya gotta be prepared!!
Yeah..............you never know when it may snow :)

SmokinLowriderSS
10-13-2006, 12:25 AM
The Admiral, knows how to travel light, like I do, so we RARELY overpack. 1 regular Duffel can carry us BOTH for a long weekend, 1 large one could carry us a week solid.
We return from trips with a few pairs of socks extra, skivvies perhaps, about 1 shirt unworn, and that is about it.

RitcheyRch
10-13-2006, 04:11 AM
They overplan everything.
It's a genetic thing! Every woman I've ever been with packs 2-3X what they need or will wear.

EAZYKILLER2006
10-16-2006, 08:48 PM
this last weekend i actually went to havasu with nothing packed ~(HUBBY LOVED IT) and it rained (boo) our vacation home has almost everything~ well i needed a pair of pants ~i have none in my vacation home (boo) and it rained so hard i didnt want to go out in the rain to shop for a new pair ~WELL HECK NOW I AM BACK TO BE PREPARED!!! GOSH 6 years and never needed a pair of pants in havasu...

Charley
10-16-2006, 09:16 PM
Ill be in thurs and Fri vegas for LDI :D