PDA

View Full Version : Do I Need........

Jack $hit
10-13-2006, 04:51 PM
A wig and a big pair of shoes to join this 3 ring circus???? Been a lurker for a while but now it on like donkey kong.............
Jack

squirt'nmyload
10-13-2006, 04:56 PM
A wig and a big pair of shoes to join this 3 ring circus???? Been a lurker for a while but now it on like donkey kong.............
Jack
lmfao!!!

Mrs.Racer277
10-13-2006, 05:09 PM
Welcome :)

LUVNLIFE
10-13-2006, 05:09 PM
It's only mandatory :p :rollside: Welcome

Jack $hit
10-13-2006, 05:16 PM
Thanks. Just to let you all know, I can be kind of a smartass prick........with a soft side.
Jack

Devil's Advocate
10-13-2006, 05:16 PM
What a great day you picked to show up here.. :rolleyes:
Welcome to the nuthouse, and we definitly got one here today folks! :rollside: :messedup:

Nord
10-13-2006, 05:17 PM
Then you know the drill.......
pics of your b*tches and what not.........lets have it

CBadDad
10-13-2006, 05:23 PM
Then you know the drill.......
pics of your b*tches and what not.........lets have it
We're waiting

Jack $hit
10-13-2006, 05:46 PM
We're waiting
Let me see what I can come up with. The Boss just peeked over my shoulder and told me......and I quote her "IF YOU PUT ONE FOCKEN PICTURE OF ME UP YOU CAN CUDDLE UP WITH YOUR HAND FOR A MONTH", lol. I'm gonna have to try to get all super secret squirrel on this stuff.
Jack

Nord
10-13-2006, 05:48 PM
K-5 ;)

RitcheyRch
10-13-2006, 05:48 PM
Welcome and enjoy the madness.

Tom Brown
10-13-2006, 05:55 PM
Welcome.
Have you ever had a sewer pickle that wouldn't flush?

Devil's Advocate
10-13-2006, 05:56 PM
Welcome.
Tom, now there's another thread for that kind of talk. Ease him in slowly for pete's sake.

RitcheyRch
10-13-2006, 05:58 PM
Tom gonna scare him away. :crossx:
Welcome.

Tom Brown
10-13-2006, 06:00 PM
Ease him in slowly for pete's sake.
:confused:
Hey Jack, when your woman is giving you a high heel wedgy, do you get an odd taste in your mouth? :idea:

kcvega
10-13-2006, 06:04 PM
Three ring circus...sounds like a good graphic for a K******.

racecar.hotshoe
10-13-2006, 06:07 PM
Welcome......... :rolleyes: I now know Jack shit!...........KEWL! :p

Tom Brown
10-13-2006, 06:12 PM
... now it on like donkey kong.............
Why do you suppose Nintendo didn't put a big cock and balls on that cartoon monkey? It would have made him look like a more formidable opponent and would have been a distraction to the players, adding difficulty to the game.

Debbolas
10-13-2006, 06:13 PM
Welcome...............can I see your boat:D :clover: :D

Tom Brown
10-13-2006, 06:15 PM
Has anyone else here had a Jehovah witness come to the door and asked him to step in and masturbate with you?

CBadDad
10-13-2006, 06:33 PM
Let me see what I can come up with. The Boss just peeked over my shoulder and told me......and I quote her "IF YOU PUT ONE FOCKEN PICTURE OF ME UP YOU CAN CUDDLE UP WITH YOUR HAND FOR A MONTH", lol. I'm gonna have to try to get all super secret squirrel on this stuff.
Jack
Make sure you post the one of her in leather holdin' the whip, you wuss! :p

ViB
10-13-2006, 07:07 PM
All you have to do is start making billet speaker covers...then bitch about eveyone else doing it...then claim you were the first one...then bail out of the biz...then buy and sell a DCB...then, oh sorry ranting here

YeLLowBoaT
10-13-2006, 07:10 PM
Jack
No, but you do need to post a pic of your hot wife/GF/duagther.( if she is over 18 :rollside: )

hoolign
10-13-2006, 07:28 PM
Jack
now it on like donkey kong.............
Apparently..the parental controls are set a smidgen on the high side!

Jack $hit
10-13-2006, 09:17 PM
Ok fockers, i'm on restriction from picture posting for right now and yes, im a wuss. Dont worry, i'll get some up just as soon as Aunt Flow leaves town and and she returns to her sweet self. She's about ready to breathe fire and destroy Tokyo right now so I better not piss her off any more. So just keep your dick skinners in your pockets and hold off for a little bit, she'll give me the green light soon enough.
Jack

Tom Brown
10-13-2006, 09:24 PM
Ok fockers, i'm on restriction from picture posting for right now and yes, im a wuss. Dont worry, i'll get some up just as soon as Aunt Flow leaves town and and she returns to her sweet self. She's about ready to breathe fire and destroy Tokyo right now so I better not piss her off any more. So just keep your dick skinners in your pockets and hold off for a little bit, she'll give me the green light soon enough.
Jack
:eek:
I've never been so offended!

Jack $hit
10-13-2006, 09:24 PM
Welcome...............can I see your boat:D :clover: :D
Nope..............Top Secret stuff due to another thread that I invaded. Sorry. :)
Jack

Jack $hit
10-13-2006, 09:28 PM
Welcome.
Yep, have you ever crapped in the cats litter box and made the rest of the family wonder WTF? :rollside:
Jack

Jack $hit
10-13-2006, 09:34 PM
:confused:
Hey Jack, when your woman is giving you a high heel wedgy, do you get an odd taste in your mouth? :idea:
Only once, then I threw up. She stopped after that.
Jack

Tom Brown
10-13-2006, 09:38 PM
Yep, have you ever crapped in the cats litter box and made the rest of the family wonder WTF?
I don't have a cat so I drop them onto cheese cloth before putting put them in my Ronco food dehydrator. Once processed, I add them to a glas walled cabinet I use to display things that used to be moist.

Jack $hit
10-13-2006, 09:42 PM
:eek:
I've never been so offended!
Yes you have, you're French Canadian. :cool:
Jack

CARLSON-JET
10-13-2006, 10:35 PM
Welcome Jack. That avatar must be from El Cabong.. listening to OzzY and hittin the bag... Feed that sumbiatch. Oh and big shoes might be cool,,, but yer gunna need sum waders around these parts. Look out for barking threads. R.B.

Jack $hit
10-14-2006, 08:16 AM
Welcome Jack. That avatar must be from El Cabong.. listening to OzzY and hittin the bag... Feed that sumbiatch. Oh and big shoes might be cool,,, but yer gunna need sum waders around these parts. Look out for barking threads. R.B.
El Cabong........lol. I hav'nt heard that since H.S. I dont think waders are gonna help because it seems like these monkeys like to fling poo instead of just dropping it. :)
Jack

hoolign
10-14-2006, 08:18 AM
Yes you have, you're French Canadian. :cool:
Jack
Now that's not the way to make friends in here! Tom and all of us Canucks are far from being french Canadian..not one of us pick cherries for a living! We shower regularly, and the only thing we have wanted to seporate from is bench racers!
Tabernac!

Jack $hit
10-14-2006, 08:24 AM
I don't have a cat so I drop them onto cheese cloth before putting put them in my Ronco food dehydrator. Once processed, I add them to a glas walled cabinet I use to display things that used to be moist.
That sounds like a nice trophy case Tom, send me your address. I just had some Grape Nuts and some coffee so I should have a nice slider ready to ship to you in a bit for your collection. By the way i'm feeling I might have to send it out in a poster tube, should I insure it? :)
Jack (has to) $hit

Tom Brown
10-14-2006, 09:34 AM
Now that's not the way to make friends in here!
À l'oeuvre on reconnaît l'artisan.

Jack $hit
10-14-2006, 10:17 AM
looks like I have a Canadian invasion on my hands........eh?
Jack