PDA

View Full Version : Partial roll of electrical tape

Rexone
01-18-2006, 03:01 PM
For Sale... reasonable
Partial roll of black electrical tape. Good condition. Has a little dog hair stuck to the side though. No extra charge for it though.
Make offer.
Shipping $5 anywhere is U.S.

phebus
01-18-2006, 03:15 PM
Not interested in the roll, but do you still have the used tape? I need some tape with experience. :rollside:

riverracerx
01-18-2006, 03:20 PM
What color is the dog hair?
Is the dog also available?
Do you have any duct tape?

ChumpChange
01-18-2006, 03:21 PM
Can I save the $5 if I pick it up from your shop? or is there still a handling fee?

Devilman
01-18-2006, 03:25 PM
Its not in the catalog, huh?

JetBoatRich
01-18-2006, 03:29 PM
if it wasn't black tape :rolleyes: I would be all over it :rollside:

atxwrangler
01-18-2006, 04:05 PM
is it vinyl or rubber? :rolleyes:

sleekcrafter
01-18-2006, 04:10 PM
Rex, you take PAYPAL? :220v:

andy01
01-18-2006, 04:22 PM
What's reasonable? Shipping times two? Do you have any white/green/ or grey? How much dog hair is there? Can I pay more shipping to save on the sales tax of the purchase price?
Andy

HCS
01-18-2006, 04:26 PM
You cover the shipping. I'll take it.

dmontzsta
01-18-2006, 04:47 PM
Would this hold the back plate of my hanslator together? It fell and the batteries will not stay in any longer.

bordsmnj
01-18-2006, 05:34 PM
this thread is totally useless!.....
.......with out pictures!
who wants to make a dead kitty float(1 glass roootbeer, 2 scoops dead kitty)to go with their popcorn?

Cas
01-18-2006, 05:49 PM
For Sale... reasonable
Partial roll of black electrical tape. Good condition. Has a little dog hair stuck to the side though. No extra charge for it though.
Make offer.
Shipping $5 anywhere is U.S.
I know it's a stretch but do you think you could donate it to our annual raffle at Tower Park? I'll pay the shipping.

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-18-2006, 05:58 PM
Anyone got sum ducky tape?

Wmc
01-18-2006, 06:02 PM
How about a nail?

LakesOnly
01-18-2006, 08:54 PM
Holy tole-e-e-e-edo! I've been searching ebay, Pomona and Long Beach swaps for this item! How much tape is remaining in the roll? It's not hot, is it? Does it come with instructions? Do you have the original packaging? Will you consider a trade for a half dozen pre-crimped electrical connectors with stripped wire still hanging from the ends, shipping fee for shipping fee? How about layaway payments? Please DO NOT sell this without talking to me first. Just PM'd ya 1000 times.
LO ;)

JetBoatRich
01-19-2006, 05:06 AM
where does the bidding start :rolleyes:
I will bid 23cents :rolleyes:

throwerb
01-19-2006, 05:33 AM
Would you be willing to trade for a half eatten PBJ sandwich. I'll cut off the crust if you pay shipping.

HCS
01-19-2006, 12:09 PM
where does the bidding start :rolleyes:
I will bid 23cents :rolleyes:
I bid 10cents. :rollside:

JetBoatRich
01-19-2006, 12:55 PM
I bid 10cents. :rollside:
forget it I have no cents at all :cool:

chub
01-19-2006, 01:10 PM
Is it Jap Wrap or the good 3M shiat? :p

Taylorman
01-19-2006, 02:28 PM
Is overnight shipping available to Louisiana? I need it tomorrow morning early AM. If so, i'll take it.

meaniam
02-13-2006, 11:57 AM
did you sell it or is this still availble? would you consider selling less cardboard circle piece? i once had tape like this but it was stolen, back in 85. i would really like another. and do you mind looking up the numbers. hell just call me. ill take it
oh yeah i almost bought this other roll and i have a money order made out for 2000 dollars. ill send it to you.you cash it keep an extra 5 out for yourself and send me the diffrence. i can trust you right? thanks

scottys
02-13-2006, 02:12 PM
Where's the forum moderator when you need one? :)

Captain Dan
02-13-2006, 02:18 PM
Is the first or last part of the roll that you are selling? :rollside:

tbanzer
02-13-2006, 02:37 PM
Donate it to a good charity and save a bunch on your taxes.

sleekcrafter
02-13-2006, 05:45 PM
Can I get a quanity discount, for say ten or more rolls? You pay shipping, we have a deal? :)
Sleek

BIGAMIST
02-13-2006, 05:53 PM
Great thread :D ......I've checked this one daily to see whats goin on :) .How bout a buy it now price?

Rexone
02-13-2006, 06:01 PM
Unfortunately I've had a major conduit blowout and have had to use this tape on the repair. So it is unfortunately no longer available for sale.
I'll attempt to get another roll and use part of it and let it sit in the sun a couple days and then relist it here since there was so much interest in the first one. After all we need to keep the spam section full of useful and valuable items like this.
I have some broken shoelaces I'll try and get spliced and re-tipped to and list them as well.

Boatcop
02-13-2006, 06:50 PM
Unfortunately I've had a major conduit blowout and have had to use this tape on the repair. So it is unfortunately no longer available for sale.
I'll attempt to get another roll and use part of it and let it sit in the sun a couple days and then relist it here since there was so much interest in the first one. After all we need to keep the spam section full of useful and valuable items like this.
I have some broken shoelaces I'll try and get spliced and re-tipped to and list them as well.
If I send you some dog hair can you stick it to the next roll you list? I don't want to have it clash with the Bloodhound hair I already have.
Just say when it's available, and I'll send you a call-tag.

Cole
02-13-2006, 08:11 PM
This is some funny chit!!!! :)

wsuwrhr
02-13-2006, 09:37 PM
Oh great,
I just caught my shoelace on the gate as I walked by with 400lbs of steel on a hand truck. Couldn't stop or it was lights out.
Ripped the lace clean in half, skewered it right in the middle, such a clean break too.
I was pretty sad about it, well at least until I saw this thread.
Thanks Rex, once again, YOU ARE MY HERO!!!! Let me know when you get them ready. They are grey right? If not is the color change free?
Brian

Brooski
02-13-2006, 09:44 PM
Its not in the catalog, huh?
I cant believe no one said it.....
REX MARINE HAS A CATALOG?
I only requested one a year ago...... :cry:
Funny thread..... :rollside:

wsuwrhr
02-13-2006, 09:48 PM
I cant believe no one said it.....
REX MARINE HAS A CATALOG?
I only requested one a year ago...... :cry:
Funny thread..... :rollside:
I think he is selling the tape to get some money together.
Brian

H2OT TIMES
02-14-2006, 12:24 AM
Winter is so very difficult for the aquatic species.

Cole
02-14-2006, 07:39 AM
Winter is so very difficult for the aquatic species.
LOL!!!!! I am rolling off my chair with this!!! Its like we take the best and the brightest and watch them have a complete melt down during the winter months!!!! FUNNY!!! :D :D :hammer2:

Rexone
02-14-2006, 01:19 PM
They are grey right? If not is the color change free?
Brian
Brian they are grey in the sense they are moderately soiled. Normally we wash all the recycled laces prior to splicing and repackaging. I'd be happy to process a pair for you unwashed though if you want the grey. Just specify length and tip style you want (plasticized or vacuum impregnated fiberglass). While the glass is much more expensive it will outlast the rest of the lace. btw we are now doing our splicing using Kevlar fibers (yeah the space shuttle shit) injected with Bulldog, the energy drink. They are very strong infact the spiced lace will break at a non-spliced point next time if a next time should occur. We soak the entire length of the lace in Bulldog now too, it really livens up the lace fibers and helps them lace themselves through the eyelits of your favorite shoes. Using spliced and re-tipped laces is really a positive footwear experience nowdays if quality laces are utilized for cores.
As a footnote I recommend you never use electrical tape to splice a shoelace. I've seen it attempted and it just never seems to work out that well.
:)

mike37
02-14-2006, 02:43 PM
Brian they are grey in the sense they are moderately soiled. Normally we wash all the recycled laces prior to splicing and repackaging. I'd be happy to process a pair for you unwashed though if you want the grey. Just specify length and tip style you want (plasticized or vacuum impregnated fiberglass). While the glass is much more expensive it will outlast the rest of the lace. btw we are now doing our splicing using Kevlar fibers (yeah the space shuttle shit) injected with Bulldog, the energy drink. They are very strong infact the spiced lace will break at a non-spliced point next time if a next time should occur. We soak the entire length of the lace in Bulldog now too, it really livens up the lace fibers and helps them lace themselves through the eyelits of your favorite shoes. Using spliced and re-tipped laces is really a positive footwear experience nowdays if quality laces are utilized for cores.
As a footnote I recommend you never use electrical tape to splice a shoelace. I've seen it attempted and it just never seems to work out that well.
:)
hey you my not be able to splice a shoe lace with electrical tape but you sure can re tip them with it in a jam
and can I get some laces with a little of that dog hair you mentioned mixed in the splice on the laces that would be awsom

sleekcrafter
02-14-2006, 08:07 PM
Damn thats why my shoe lace does'nt kill my boat, when i get thrown out :mad: I got half and the boat got half, who'd figure the electrical tape would'nt hold. Thanks for the tip REX :2purples:

meaniam
02-15-2006, 05:36 PM
hey you my not be able to splice a shoe lace with electrical tape but you sure can re tip them with it in a jam
and can I get some laces with a little of that dog hair you mentioned mixed in the splice on the laces that would be awsome
rex you have a set of the new <used> hairy dog shoe laces.will you take my Katrina FEMA credit card.i have used this thing to buy booze a new shotgun and a 400 dollar message from a parlor that was just busted for prostatution. i should have enough left over for them laces. them fools belived i lived at an empty field with about 120 other out of staters. :yuk:

victorfb
02-17-2006, 01:24 AM
i have no use for the tape, but did the dog hair still have an odor? and do you still have access to more dog hair? male or female? never mind, ill know when i sniff it.

wsuwrhr
02-17-2006, 08:08 AM
BTW,
I think your posting privileges should be revoked for the time being. You could have caused a possible frenzy over said roll of electrical tape, posting something so desireable for sale only to recind the offer.
Ever heard of a frivolous lawsuit?
I will send a letter to the management.
Brian

Cas
02-17-2006, 08:15 AM
BTW,
I think your posting privileges should be revoked for the time being. You could have caused a possible frenzy over said roll of electrical tape, posting something so desireable for sale only to recind the offer.
Ever heard of a frivolous lawsuit?
I will send a letter to the management.
Brian
I agree 100%!! I was thinking the same thing as I was reading that post. I'm calling BS on this guy! I bet he never even had the afforementioned roll of tape.
I'm giving this guy a -43 rating on this deal....friggin loser! :D

wsuwrhr
02-17-2006, 08:17 AM
I'm calling BS on this guy! I bet he never even had the afforementioned roll of tape.
I'm giving this guy a -43 rating on this deal....friggin loser! :D
I'm thinking the same thing.
Brian

payloan
02-17-2006, 08:35 AM
Hi i my name Gubad and I am sending this from overseas. I am highly interested in your product that you are selling and am willing to pay at or above market value for this tape. I am purchasing a couple of other items there in the States and would ask if you could take care of the following for me. I will be sending you $30,000. Now I know it may sound a little high for this roll of tape but remember I am purchasing other items as well. All I need from you is some information so that I can deposit this money into your acount.
1. Your S.S.#
2. Your D.L.#
3. Your adress
4. Your bank account #'s (Please include your routing # for the deposit)
5. Your mothers maiden name
6. Your authorization to make transactions on your account.
I will include $5000.00 extra for your time and help on top of the $.99 that I will pay for the tape. As you can see you are getting a great deal. Also if you have some information on your grandparents that will be helpfull too and I will be sure to take care of them as well. :cool:
Thanks again,
Your freind from overseas.

victorfb
02-17-2006, 12:09 PM
Hi i my name Gubad and I am sending this from overseas. I am highly interested in your product that you are selling and am willing to pay at or above market value for this tape. I am purchasing a couple of other items there in the States and would ask if you could take care of the following for me. I will be sending you $30,000. Now I know it may sound a little high for this roll of tape but remember I am purchasing other items as well. All I need from you is some information so that I can deposit this money into your acount.
1. Your S.S.#
2. Your D.L.#
3. Your adress
I will include $5000.00 extra for your time and help on top of the $.99 that I will pay for the tape. As you can see you are getting a great deal. Also if you have some information on your grandparents that will be helpfull too and I will be sure to take care of them as well. :cool:
Thanks again,
oh man, i allways miss out on deals like this. arg!!!!!!

wsuwrhr
02-17-2006, 12:27 PM
1. Your S.S.#
2. Your D.L.#
3. Your adress
Thanks again,
Would you be interested in any other rolls of tape?
Brian

Boatcop
02-17-2006, 03:12 PM
Pictures......
Where's the fockin' pictures?
http://oregonstate.edu/~tellerit/Pirate4x4%20Chops/kitten-die.jpg

HighRoller
02-17-2006, 04:10 PM
Tired of working long hours and earning a small salary? Hi, my name's Carlton Schytz and my new program "flipping tape" will show you how to buy used rolls of tape at a discount and flip them for profit. You don't need any money to use my program, hell, you don't even have to work. In no time you'll be earning up to 12 million dollars a week working 3-4 hours a year from the comfort of your home. Don't miss out on the exploding tape market! Order now and I'll throw in my new book "buying zip ties with no money down" absolutely free. Send $399.99 plus $400 shipping* to get your new life started TODAY!!
*Return address not necessary.