PDA

View Full Version : 30% chance of rain??????????????????/

Not So Fast
10-14-2006, 02:54 PM
Gotta love the weather man, it is absolutely pouring here in Havasu. I wonder how the Absolute regatta is going?????? This is so hard it may fill up your boat, not kidding!!!!! NSF

phebus
10-14-2006, 02:57 PM
Gotta love the weather man, it is absolutely pouring here in Havasu. I wonder how the Absolute regatta is going?????? This is so hard it may fill up your boat, not kidding!!!!! NSF
I posted earlier that it was pouring at my house, and River Rat Mike said it wasn't raining at his house. Now, you post it's pouring at your house, and it's not raining here.
Thunderstorms are pretty neat........., it actually hailed here a little.

Hardly Satisfied
10-14-2006, 03:02 PM
it's not raining here in riverside :boxed:

lalhc
10-14-2006, 03:04 PM
Wunderground had 70% chance of rain this morning. That convinced me to go out to breakfast and not take the boat out.
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=86404&hourly=1&yday=286&weekday=Saturday

slowinhavasu
10-14-2006, 03:08 PM
Rained on the way back from Catail, got home and unhooked the boat and it's pouring here at the top in the middle of town...

Not So Fast
10-14-2006, 03:19 PM
Rained on the way back from Catail, got home and unhooked the boat and it's pouring here at the top in the middle of town...
How many tried to ride this out? Looked like quite a few performance boats launched this morning, hope all are OK. NSF

shadow
10-14-2006, 03:20 PM
Just got the boat put in the garage a few mins ago(pouring rain).The day was great weather held out(until an hour ago) and a great turn out.Lots of new faces lots of old friends.
2 pairs here so not a poker winner but overall a great day.Left kokomos and everyone was having a great time.Shower up and back for dinner and partying tonight. :)

Hardly Satisfied
10-14-2006, 03:23 PM
Just got the boat put in the garage a few mins ago(pouring rain).The day was great weather held out(until an hour ago) and a great turn out.Lots of new faces lots of old friends.
2 pairs here so not a poker winner but overall a great day.Left kokomos and everyone was having a great time.Shower up and back for dinner and partying tonight. :)
Darell go easy on the red bull and vodka, sorry we missed it this year have a good tine tonight

Todd969
10-14-2006, 03:24 PM
Just got in ourselves. What a great day it has been. Got some great photos to share.

framer1
10-14-2006, 03:25 PM
I hope you guys had a good time...towing in the rain is the worse...Your right two pair probably not a winner :cry: Heading to the bar to watch some game have a good time tonight :rollside:

shadow
10-14-2006, 03:30 PM
I hope you guys had a good time...towing in the rain is the worse...Your right two pair probably not a winner :cry: Heading to the bar to watch some game have a good time tonight :rollside:
We missed you Bruce,you would've had a great time.I'll have a few for you. :)
the other 20 are mine. :D

shadow
10-14-2006, 03:31 PM
Darell go easy on the red bull and vodka, sorry we missed it this year have a good tine tonight
Rockstar & goose!Damitt. :)

shadow
10-14-2006, 03:31 PM
Just got in ourselves. What a great day it has been. Got some great photos to share.
Lets see em Todd.

Hardly Satisfied
10-14-2006, 03:32 PM
Rockstar & goose!Damitt. :)
what you switched from last years regatta

98 Vector 21
10-14-2006, 03:35 PM
Please share....We had your rain come thru last nite about 2am....alls well now mid 70s partly cloudy..