10-14-2006, 06:30 PM
ASU is having a heck of a comeback right now :yuk:

Hardly Satisfied
10-14-2006, 06:32 PM
ASU is having a heck of a comeback right now :yuk:
it will have to wait, watching Nascar right now

Not So Fast
10-14-2006, 06:50 PM
USC looks horrible, like a high school team!! Just a shell of last years team, be lucky to pull this off. NSF

JetBoatRich
10-14-2006, 07:21 PM
squeaked by :rolleyes: with a win :cool:

HCS
10-14-2006, 07:26 PM
The Dodgers lost. :rolleyes:

Not So Fast
10-14-2006, 07:27 PM
squeaked by :rolleyes: with a win :cool:
Your right Jet boat, squeaked by but you know what, I give Pete Carroll credit for good coaching. He has a young team for the most part and some injuries to contend with and every team they play brings thier A game so I do give him credit. Booty looks, well I wont say it!! Still undefeated and thats what counts but the road gets tougher :idea: Had to love that Auburn win though HUH!! NSF

Kilrtoy
10-14-2006, 07:30 PM
USC SUCKS......
barely pull it out against sorry ASU...
WHAT A JOKE

HavasuSelect
10-14-2006, 07:30 PM
The Dodgers lost. :rolleyes:
The S.F. Giants still haven't won a World Series.

SandbarScot
10-14-2006, 07:47 PM
A win is a win, but USC is not the team of last year. When they play Oregon Nov. 11th will be a good game to see!

Desert Rat
10-14-2006, 07:48 PM
USC SUCKS......
WHAT A JOKE
Better record then FUCLA... :crossx: Friggin sour grapes :yuk:
It's a win, more then ucla can say :rolleyes:

VanDeano
10-14-2006, 07:54 PM
I would rather be lucky then good.

Bradman
10-14-2006, 07:54 PM
USC SUCKS......
WHAT A JOKE
Wife agrees with statement and she is a USC grade. Shouldn't have be that close of a game.

bruddah
10-14-2006, 08:02 PM
ya they started out strong and then played pretty bad, but that last drive down the field with washington was pretty impressive! just poundin the ball down the field with him!

JetBoatRich
10-14-2006, 08:22 PM
Your right Jet boat, squeaked by but you know what, I give Pete Carroll credit for good coaching. He has a young team for the most part and some injuries to contend with and every team they play brings thier A game so I do give him credit. Booty looks, well I wont say it!! Still undefeated and thats what counts but the road gets tougher :idea: Had to love that Auburn win though HUH!! NSF
he is a great coach and they need the bye week to prepare a little more for the tougher games :rolleyes:
Nice to put a mark in the WIN column :cool:

HCS
10-14-2006, 08:35 PM
The S.F. Giants still haven't won a World Series.
Probably never will. :boxed:

TrojanDan
10-14-2006, 10:02 PM
...might be the Toilet Bowl if we lose the next 6 but nevertheless, we're Bowl bound. I think I have an ulcer.... :yuk:

bignet
10-14-2006, 10:27 PM
USC SUCKS......
WHAT A JOKE
Damn...you can almost see him kicking rocks! :crossx:
Fight On Kilr!
Just got back from the game, and is was uglier in person.....Next 3 games are going to be brutal. I think I've got an ulcer too! :crossx:
bignet

Kilrtoy
10-15-2006, 03:35 AM
Better record then FUCLA... :crossx: Friggin sour grapes :yuk:
It's a win, more then ucla can say :rolleyes:
Yeah, well, f-UCLA is not #3 in the country
WHAT A JOKE and a Scam.....
stand by you will go down this year

Desert Rat
10-15-2006, 05:40 AM
Yeah, well, f-UCLA is not #3 in the country
WHAT A JOKE and a Scam.....
stand by you will go down this year
Haven't been for quite a while, and how do you feel it's a scam??? I can understand the joke part, they have been close. The only reason SC is 3 and most likely #2 by today is that the teams that were above them lost. I do have to agree with all the polls on the fact that Ohio is #1
USC may lose a game this year :cry: but if memory serves me right UCLA has already accomplished that feat. :crossx:

JetBoatRich
10-15-2006, 07:14 AM
They found a way to pull out a win :cool: the next few games will be tough :yuk: have to wait and se what they can pull off :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
10-15-2006, 10:04 PM
Haven't been for quite a while, and how do you feel it's a scam??? I can understand the joke part, they have been close. The only reason SC is 3 and most likely #2 by today is that the teams that were above them lost. I do have to agree with all the polls on the fact that Ohio is #1
USC may lose a game this year :cry: but if memory serves me right UCLA has already accomplished that feat. :crossx:
Is UCLA even ranked,
for that matter. is ASU not at the bottom of the PAC 10
and they almost lost to them.
What are they gonna do when they play a real football team...
They should drop to #15
and then the following week out of the top 25 :boxed: