PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Havasu Luvr and Big Baller Digital

PHOTOGLOU
10-15-2006, 10:51 AM
I have been meaning to do this for a while..... THANKS YOU FOR ALLLLLLLLL OF THE PICTURES from our party on Aug. 19th..... They look great...... Alot of things I don't remember and it was great to see how much fun everyone was having. AGAIN THANKS and if anyone is looking to have an event photographed THINK BIG BALLER DIGITAL......

Hardly Satisfied
10-15-2006, 12:38 PM
I have been meaning to do this for a while..... THANKS YOU FOR ALLLLLLLLL OF THE PICTURES from our party on Aug. 19th..... They look great...... Alot of things I don't remember and it was great to see how much fun everyone was having. AGAIN THANKS and if anyone is looking to have an event photographed THINK BIG BALLER DIGITAL......
please post some for all of us to see

PHOTOGLOU
10-15-2006, 06:25 PM
And do tell, Jay, WHY is it that a young man such as yourself would not remember events that unfolded at your very own home? Were you maybe incapacitated at the time? LOL. Maybe preoccupied? Tell us all as inquiring minds wanna know.
Riobecause they weren't going on in front of me...........
OH WAIT I was in some of those picture's...........???? 14 1/2 bottles of patron and 3 more gallons of Cuervo........ Just to name the Tequila that was consumed.....

PHOTOGLOU
10-15-2006, 06:26 PM
please post some for all of us to see
Waiting for the OK from Havasu Luvr as he OWNS THEM.......