PDA

View Full Version : Need Top Notch Machine Shop In ARIZONA

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-16-2006, 08:09 AM
I am getting ready to build a 540 and want to know who is top notch out here. I dont want games or B.S!! I am ready to spend some coin but want the best. I have heard that Larry Peto in tucson is good but need more feedback about him. Anyone have any ideas??????? Paying extra$$$ doenst bother me one bit. I want it done right the first time and I want someone that can stand behind the work. They will be dealing with all BRAND NEW parts. Any info please let me know....

WannabeRacing
10-16-2006, 08:36 AM
Robbin 602-841-9690
He took the end of last week off, but should be back today. Just leave a message on his machine and he will call back. Tell him I sent you.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-16-2006, 09:27 AM
Robbin 602-841-9690
He took the end of last week off, but should be back today. Just leave a message on his machine and he will call back. Tell him I sent you.
Sounds good. I didnt want to bug you, thats why I havent called you. I am going with a high comp 540. I talked to chris straub and we decided on a bolt on set of canfields. He said we can get about 800-825 horse with the high comp and it will be good on parts.
I will call robbin ;ater this afternoon;)
Thx Michael

UBFJ #454
10-16-2006, 05:36 PM
"Need Top Notch Machine Shop In ARIZONA "
And what is it that you are looking for this 'Top Notch Machine Shop' to do for you? Realize that different shops have different capabilities/specialties so where you take your machine work depends on what you need done.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-16-2006, 09:44 PM
"Need Top Notch Machine Shop In ARIZONA "
And what is it that you are looking for this 'Top Notch Machine Shop' to do for you? Realize that different shops have different capabilities/specialties so where you take your machine work depends on what you need done.
Properly bore cylinders, properly deck a block,properly balance a rotating assembly,properly clearance a block for a stroker,properly set up bearring clearances,etc. Someone that can build a large cubic inch motor that wil LIVE;)

WannabeRacing
10-17-2006, 08:33 AM
That will live IN A BOAT. (Key words there.)
Spoke to a few others and Eaton Ent. is backed up pretty bad.
Did Robbin call you?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-17-2006, 01:05 PM
That will live IN A BOAT. (Key words there.)
Spoke to a few others and Eaton Ent. is backed up pretty bad.
Did Robbin call you?
Im calling him now. Ive been slammed at work!!!!!!