PDA

View Full Version : RE Keith's Rumor Thread

LHC30Victory
10-16-2006, 12:23 PM
I'm kinda tired of the manure going on in this thread, so I thought I would try to find out whatchall think.

WYRD
10-16-2006, 12:29 PM
I vote Sean is a D#@KHEAD, but hey its only my opinion :idea:

No Name
10-16-2006, 12:31 PM
I could care less. :)

BajaMike
10-16-2006, 12:38 PM
Looks like the thread is goooonnnnneeeee!!!
oops, I found it...nevermind.....
:yuk:

OutCole'd
10-16-2006, 12:40 PM
Looks like the thread is goooonnnnneeeee!!!
:yuk:
No, it's right here.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2197931#post2197931

Tremor Therapy
10-16-2006, 01:49 PM
Didn't that thread seem to take on an entire new life, just like sooooooooooo many other threads?
In any event, if some of the threads posted over the past couple of weeks are any indication, me thinks this is going to be a loooooooooong, aggro Winter! :220v:

Ziggy
10-16-2006, 02:44 PM
Didn't that thread seem to take on an entire new life, just like sooooooooooo many other threads?
In any event, if some of the threads posted over the past couple of weeks are any indication, me thinks this is going to be a loooooooooong, aggro Winter! :220v:
When reading a thread topic you have a 75% or better chance there won't be anything related to the topic within.... :rolleyes:
Why does a person get chastised for attempting to either find out if a rumor was real or false???? :idea: Many of us may have done much the same if we were not clear on the facts...
This place called HB is ridiculous, worse than sitting in a BLM chemical toilet in 110 degrees. :mad: :crossx:

Tom Brown
10-16-2006, 02:46 PM
I see nothing wrong with Keith's thread or the content therein.

Jbb
10-16-2006, 02:49 PM
Rd Sux!

Boatcop
10-16-2006, 03:39 PM
Rd Sux!
I move we pass a rule that any poll posted on this site have the above phrase as one of the choices and require that the moderators delete any poll that doesn't.
ManLaw!

Trailer Park Casanova
10-16-2006, 04:14 PM
I move we pass a rule that any poll posted on this site have the above phrase as one of the choices and require that the moderators delete any poll that doesn't.
ManLaw!
I second that

Partycattin
10-16-2006, 04:49 PM
Keith seemed to be stirring the pot. He knew people would start talking and making calls to see what it was all about. Eventually someone would find out and post the info. End result is that he wouldn't look like the bad guy.
Keith has always seemed like a good guy on HB, but I think he made a mistake making with that post.
Maybe he should have hit the intranet cafe, created a screenname like....THREADED, and posted it.

Classic Daycruiser
10-16-2006, 05:09 PM
I just want to know who's first on the chopping block?

SmokinLowriderSS
10-16-2006, 05:24 PM
ManLaw!
It's been moved, and secconded, ALL IN FAVOR!??
AYE! 1 here. :)

haulina29
10-16-2006, 06:06 PM
You would think after posting that people were involved in a fatal boat accident a few months back that werent even there would have stoped him from posting any more rubish ?

CBadDad
10-16-2006, 06:41 PM
:cool:

bordsmnj
10-16-2006, 07:10 PM
cool i like totaly get to vote and stuff. uuuuuh,uhu,huh,huh.yeah. votings cool.

BoatFloating
10-16-2006, 07:37 PM
Sean stands for SPAM!!!! Every post he posted talked about Magic 2.99% financing..... He brings a lot to the table..... Not :skull:

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 07:43 PM
You would think after posting that people were involved in a fatal boat accident a few months back that werent even there would have stoped him from posting any more rubish ?
if you remember the thread you made reference to...you'll also remember that he stated it was second hand info...and he was asking if it was true...then corrected the info as it was found to be Bruce and Myra not Ron...

voodoomedman
10-16-2006, 07:53 PM
Being part of the boat industry Keith should have waited and let somebody else post it just so there wasn't any fingerpointing at him. Let's face it this is ***boat and the dirt is going to come out sooner or later. It was a judgement call that I think he made in error. Not a huge deal but one that has tarnered his image (even if just the slightest bit). Now this garbage that Sean@Magic spewed.......... That's just it, garbage. I wouldn't so much as buy a $5 part from this guy.

haulina29
10-16-2006, 08:14 PM
Apparently about 20 minutes ago, Mr and Mrs. Bruce and Myra Gibson
were both in a boating accident at Lake Texoma. don't have any details and I pray that this information is incorrect. Godspeed if not.
Keith Sayre
Jim Nichols just called and corrected me on the names. sorry.
Dicudmore its been so long I had to go back and look LOL , no where did he post it was second hand info and he didnt ask anybody if it was true he said he prayed it wasnt .

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 08:17 PM
Dicudmore its been so long I had to go back and look LOL , no where did he post it was second hand info and he didnt ask anybody if it was true he said he prayed it wasnt .
that was edited :wink:

MOBrien
10-16-2006, 08:18 PM
ManLaw!
That's friggin funny. :D

Hardly Satisfied
10-17-2006, 01:35 AM
Sean stands for SPAM!!!! Every post he posted talked about Magic 2.99% financing..... He brings a lot to the table..... Not :skull:
I don't think we will hear from him for awhile

ROZ
10-17-2006, 01:49 AM
I didn't see anything wrong with Keith's post...
Too many sensitive people around here 2.99% of the time...
:D

NashvilleBound
10-17-2006, 02:46 AM
I didn't see anything wrong with Keith's post...
Too many sensitive people around here 2.99% of the time...
:D
And whats wrong with sensitive people?????? Huh?? Huh??? Well Roz???? :D :D :D :D

Tremor Therapy
10-17-2006, 07:06 AM
Chris that was nice! BTW, how is my sander? Would you like to trade a roll of Monster cable and a box of stereo install stuff for it? :cool: