PDA

View Full Version : had some fun... thanks

Throttle
10-16-2006, 01:34 PM
Thank you to everyone that came by the house Saturday nite... Had a fun time...
I have a few pictures that I can post later (like in a day or two)... Got the boat out on Sunday (saw a few more peeps) sorry if I was a bit mellow (had a bit of a headache, mmmm). Went out with some peeps on da quads this morning and gonna start cleaning some toys before I gotta go back to work for a few days...
MNF, tonite at some new place here in town, be there! :idea:

Throttle
10-16-2006, 01:35 PM
Thank you!

Mrs.Killer
10-16-2006, 01:39 PM
Had a great time, thanks....

BOBALOO
10-16-2006, 03:52 PM
Hey Cameron, Angie and I had a great time at the party! Your garage is killer, the house is just ok though j/k :D See ya in the desert

Throttle
10-16-2006, 07:42 PM
Hey Cameron, Angie and I had a great time at the party! Your garage is killer, the house is just ok though j/k :D See ya in the desert
soon, I hope!

Jyruiz
10-16-2006, 07:58 PM
It was good to finally put a face to the name, thanks for inviting me. Oh, and the headache, wonder how you got that. :rolleyes:

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 08:00 PM
I have a few pictures that I can post later (like in a day or two)... Got the boat out on Sunday (saw a few more peeps) sorry if I was a bit mellow (had a bit of a headache, mmmm). Went out with some peeps on da quads this morning and gonna start cleaning some toys before I gotta go back to work for a few days...
you weren't feelin' too good sunday?? :220v: good to see ya out there

Hardly Satisfied
10-17-2006, 01:38 AM
I wonder why you had a headache :boxed:

Throttle
10-17-2006, 06:18 AM
I wonder why you had a headache :boxed:
:idea:

LHC30Victory
10-17-2006, 12:04 PM
Cam, thanks for inviting us. We had a great time. Hope your B/Day was as great as your party.

DILLIGAF
10-17-2006, 12:07 PM
Glad you guys fun. Sin Cal and I had every intention to coming by but I spent the entire weekend medicated up with Nyquil. I did manage to pretty much get rid of it all. Hit me like a ton of bricks Friday morning when I woke up.
I even made up 6 CD's to bring by...3 new and 3 old skool......

TRIMM MANN
10-17-2006, 01:38 PM
Thanks for the invite Cameron. Had a great time. Kind of tough going back to my garage :crossx:

trailerpark_tj
10-17-2006, 02:06 PM
Thanks for having us Cam and Jamie, had a nice time in rehab at Steamboat on Sunday too. Definitely have to have to hook up next time we come out.
TJ

Jyruiz
10-17-2006, 02:10 PM
Thanks for the invite Cameron. Had a great time. Kind of tough going back to my garage :crossx:
Your not kidding, he has a awesome garage.

Throttle
10-17-2006, 03:05 PM
havin some trouble with my camera and getting pics transfered to my laptop, maybe they are all ghosts in the pictures and thats why I can not see any of us all...
I will keep workin on it, maybe tonite...

Kilrtoy
10-17-2006, 03:09 PM
One question
DO YOU REMEMBER STREAKING?

Throttle
10-17-2006, 06:22 PM
One question
DO YOU REMEMBER STREAKING?
again?
now I know how I broke my nose... I must have tripped over my ballz and fell face first into the driveway.

GHT
10-17-2006, 08:02 PM
When you posting pics?? What's taking so long?