PDA

View Full Version : I smoked a CIG in havasu part II

Kilrtoy
10-16-2006, 05:35 PM
Ok not really. He was just the rear passenger in a daytona that I smoked, ok walked away from, Ok was just a little faster than. So technically I smoked a daytona that the ACTUALLY CIG owner(the one that got smoked in havasu) was a rear seat passenger in. And Ofcourse I had to let him know about it when we stopped :D :D :D.

H20 Toie
10-16-2006, 06:16 PM
Hell i got smoked by a lot of boats this weekend even a couple of pontoon boats the only thing missing was for FF to show up and hit the blower switch on me.
Havasu Springs to the bridge takes a long time at 9 mph. It is amazing how little speed you can get with one dead drive. :cry:

Mrs.Racer277
10-16-2006, 06:18 PM
Hell i got smoked by a lot of boats this weekend even a couple of pontoon boats the only thing missing was for FF to show up and hit the blower switch on me.
Havasu Springs to the bridge takes a long time at 9 mph. It is amazing how little speed you can get with one dead drive. :cry:
That sucks. :yuk: Sorry to hear about the drive. :cry:

voodoomedman
10-16-2006, 06:39 PM
Your boat sure did look nice. I never saw it broken.

andy01
10-16-2006, 06:50 PM
You didn't smoke a cig you smoked some crack if you think you smoked a Daytona in that sled........ :) I will have to run next to you with my next ride to see how fast that F runs.
Andy

H20 Toie
10-16-2006, 07:06 PM
Your boat sure did look nice. I never saw it broken.
Thanks and the cooler was stocked so it was still a fun day.

Havasu Hangin'
10-16-2006, 07:09 PM
It is amazing how little speed you can get with one dead drive. :cry:
Sorry to hear about your drive, partner. I saw your hatch up and was wondering what happened.

INSman
10-16-2006, 07:10 PM
Sorry to hear about your drive, partner. I saw your hatch up and was wondering what happened.
Just another broken down Cig :220v: :rollside:

Havasu Hangin'
10-16-2006, 07:13 PM
Just another broken down Cig :220v: :rollside:
At least the US Synchronized Swimming Team was practicing in the bilge like the Lifesavercraft!
:supp:
PS- Don't make me break out the "Blaine Blaine" pictures that are ripe for Photoshopping...

voodoomedman
10-16-2006, 07:36 PM
Thanks and the cooler was stocked so it was still a fun day.
If only I would have know. I would have been able to catch you and partake in some of your beverages.

Fast Freddy
10-16-2006, 07:40 PM
Ok not really. He was just the rear passenger in a daytona that I smoked, ok walked away from, Ok was just a little faster than. So technically I smoked a daytona that the ACTUALLY CIG owner(the one that got smoked in havasu) was a rear seat passenger in. And Ofcourse I had to let him know about it when we stopped :D :D :D.
so if i am reading this right....... what you are trying to say here is that you "eliminated a daytona in havasu"
sounds 'Kilr' to me

Throttle
10-16-2006, 07:44 PM
poor dan, not a good birthday weekend...lol

Throttle
10-16-2006, 07:45 PM
how bout u get it fixed and come back here this weekend... and the next one... and the one after that...

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 07:50 PM
sorry about your drive Dan--been there and it sucks for sure...looked like you guys made the best of it, and hit the channel instead of straight for the trailer.
BTW do your props spin in or out?

H20 Toie
10-16-2006, 07:53 PM
sorry about your drive Dan--been there and it sucks for sure...looked like you guys made the best of it, and hit the channel instead of straight for the trailer.
BTW do your props spin in or out?
They spin out.
You should have seen me trying to put the boat on the trailer i really looked like a newbe.

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 07:58 PM
They spin out.
You should have seen me trying to put the boat on the trailer i really looked like a newbe.
know that feeling...have idled both of Mark's boats back at some point on one, then on the trailer on one :220v:
sounds like it maybe broke the reverse gear and pushed the cap off then?? Turning out, the "reverse" gear would be used for forward on that side :wink:
thats what mine did during Desert Storm, left hand rotation

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 08:18 PM
i always put mine on with 1 motor :) j/k sorry about drive( been their done broke)
its easier when that one motor is pushing from the center :wink:

INSman
10-16-2006, 08:21 PM
At least the US Synchronized Swimming Team was practicing in the bilge like the Lifesavercraft!
:supp:
PS- Don't make me break out the "Blaine Blaine" pictures that are ripe for Photoshopping...
yeah, yeah
Hittting the ocean with the lifesaver this weekend :rollside:

H20 Toie
10-16-2006, 08:39 PM
yeah, yeah
Have fun and be careful out there, my boat won't be done until next week :cry:

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 08:51 PM
yeah, yeah
I'll believe it when I see it :D
Can I drive??

Kilrtoy
10-16-2006, 09:18 PM
Nope was not you I was referring to, THat sucks about your drive I know that feeling

Kilrtoy
10-16-2006, 09:20 PM
You didn't smoke a cig you smoked some crack if you think you smoked a Daytona in that sled........ :) I will have to run next to you with my next ride to see how fast that F runs.
Andy
I never smoke crack when i drive my boat, Only when i shoot guns and have my kids hold the targets, get it straight
and no I cant take a single engine daytona with 1000 HP,
But there was the super secret F26 with the #6 ikn havasu this weekend, :boxed: that can....

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 09:33 PM
I never smoke crack when i drive my boat, Only when i shoot guns and have my kids hold the targets, get it straight
But there was the super secret F26 with the #6 ikn havasu this weekend, :boxed: that can....
I thought it was an IMCO 4x4?? whatever...the boat was NICE

andy01
10-16-2006, 09:41 PM
That's good about the kids and the boat......... ha ha you posted something funny!
There is only one F26 that I have ever heard of with a 6. I am sure there are plenty of boats that would beat a Daytona with a 1000 hp. But why do you bring up beating a Daytona with a 1000 hp? Scotts Daytona isn't done yet, should be a mover when it is though.
Andy

Phat Matt
10-16-2006, 10:03 PM
How did you like the little 22 with the 525? He was scooting along pretty good. :)

Kilrtoy
10-16-2006, 10:54 PM
How did you like the little 22 with the 525? He was scooting along pretty good. :)
YES he was and it was the new 22 daytona with windshields, I think Eliminator hit a homerun with that boat. I think he was running in the high 80's

Kachina26
10-17-2006, 02:39 AM
I smoked a cig this weekend too, had to turn around and make sure he was ok afterwards. :D Good to finally meet you Dan, I met Angie 3 times :D I'm pretty sure she only remembers one :D:D:D

Miss Perfect
10-17-2006, 05:26 AM
I smoked a cig this weekend too, had to turn around and make sure he was ok afterwards. :D Good to finally meet you Dan, I met Angie 3 times :D I'm pretty sure she only remembers one :D:D:D
I met you???
Just kidding.....nice to meet you guys and I think I remember at least two times. :rollside:

OGShocker
10-17-2006, 05:27 AM
Thanks for stopping to ask him if he needed help. :)
Dan, Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Havasu Hangin'
10-17-2006, 05:42 AM
Thanks for stopping to ask him if he needed help. :)
Since it was parked at the Nautical, and I wasn't on a boat, I figured the only thing I could do was help put away some cocktails.
So I did. :notam:

OGShocker
10-17-2006, 05:48 AM
Since it was parked at the Nautical, and I wasn't on a boat, I figured the only thing I could do was help put away some cocktails.
So I did. :notam:
You are a "giver"!!!:D

INSman
10-17-2006, 06:50 AM
Have fun and be careful out there, my boat won't be done until next week :cry:
Hopefully the guy takes care of you and should have had it done for you to enjoy this weekend :mad:

Phat Matt
10-17-2006, 08:12 AM
YES he was and it was the new 22 daytona with windshields, I think Eliminator hit a homerun with that boat. I think he was running in the high 80's
I think he was in the 90's because I know you were and so was Brian. I was in the low 80's when we were all running down to steamboat. That boat accelerated nicely.

Havasu47
10-17-2006, 08:28 AM
Miguel... the only reason you pulled away is because I was filling the beer bong and everyone knows that takes two hands and driving with my foot on the throttles and knee on the wheel was challenging to not spill the beer!! Besides, we wanted a good view in case all the tops in your boat came flying off!!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-17-2006, 10:11 AM
Miguel... the only reason you pulled away is because I was filling the beer bong and everyone knows that takes two hands and driving with my foot on the throttles and knee on the wheel was challenging to not spill the beer!! Besides, we wanted a good view in case all the tops in your boat came flying off!!
Dam I need to get to havasu :cry: