PDA

View Full Version : Cards are a F****** Disgrace to us natives in AZ

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-16-2006, 07:53 PM
I cant believe my F**king eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:: mad::mad:

squirt'nmyload
10-16-2006, 07:55 PM
they got time

JetBoatRich
10-16-2006, 08:00 PM
#7 is giving them something to be proud of :rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-16-2006, 08:07 PM
Like the announcer said........"This is the most bizzare game I have ever seen in 30 years"

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-16-2006, 08:13 PM
I will tell you the problem with the cards. I see them in the clubs partying all the f**king time:mad: when they should have thier asses in the film room studying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have played football for 10years and its CRITICAL that you get focused from thursday thru sunday! How can you focus at the club drinking moet and smoking white owls:mad:
I will say that bolden and matt played thier asses off. That QB reciever and rb will be something special if the rest of the team will pull thier heads out of thier asses....................
They need more discipline! They get tired too easy and dont have endurance. Thats the problem. I can see it when players start to fatigue. If you look at urlacher you can tell that he busts his ass while trainning and it pays off. He is still as strong in the 4th quarter as he is in the first!

Turboelimtim
10-16-2006, 08:16 PM
I'm not a Cardinals fan, but I am a Matt Leinart fan. Green totally blew that game at the end. Why did they line up in the I on 2nd and 1 and run???? Then do it again on third??? Never, never, never depend on a kicker to win the game. Even if he did make the kick, the Bears still had a minute left to drive down and get a field goal. Dennis Green effectively took the ball out of Leinart's hand at the end of the game, a total F-up in my opinion. Let the guy that got you there finish it off. They should have kept trying to make first downs to run the clock down and get the kicker closer. That way if they had to settle for a field goal the Bears wouldn't have any time left. Final assessment, DG blew the game!

INSman
10-16-2006, 08:19 PM
Hard to watch, but Matt looked great and the kicker was horrible.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-16-2006, 08:21 PM
I'm not a Cardinals fan, but I am a Matt Leinart fan. Green totally blew that game at the end. Why did they line up in the I on 2nd and 1 and run???? Then do it again on third??? Never, never, never depend on a kicker to win the game. Even if he did make the kick, the Bears still had a minute left to drive down and get a field goal. Dennis Green effectively took the ball out of Leinart's hand at the end of the game, a total F-up in my opinion. Let the guy that got you there finish it off. They should have kept trying to make first downs to run the clock down and get the kicker closer. That way if they had to settle for a field goal the Bears wouldn't have any time left. Final assessment, DG blew the game!
I totally agree!!!! I told my dad the same thing:idea: When I played ball we never relied on the kicker. When under pressure thats when the emotions are flying. You cant concentrate 100% when you know that you can blow the game!! I feel bad for matt and bolden. Some people will blame james but he is still a good running back. I used to be a back and it takes alot of knowledge and time to learn how to read the way he does. He got robbed by another kick ass player. Thats how it goes......

scooooter7
10-16-2006, 08:22 PM
Cardinals looked great, just got snookered by a great defense. KC got lucky last week, look at 'em this week against Pittsburgh. AZ will be a great team soon.

roln 20s
10-16-2006, 08:29 PM
I'm a huge Leinart fan--We have a good (not great) O line, excellent receivers and a great back-- our COACH sucks...I have never liked Green and think he is part of the problem. Agreed with the rest- he took the game out of Matt's hand-- F that!!! He played a nearly perfect game--getting creamed from behind to fumble wasn't his fault. Cards even had great defense tonight..disappointing loss.
Roln 20s

Turboelimtim
10-16-2006, 08:30 PM
I just heard Leinart say they have to play the team I've been a fan of since 1965, the Silver and Bleak :yuk: You can chalk up a win for the cards.

All IN
10-16-2006, 08:37 PM
Most amazing game I ever seen.
No offensive touchdowns and they still won.
At least the Cards have a great QB.

BigDoug
10-16-2006, 08:37 PM
396, your a former player as proclaimed ? however you have no idea on the amount of film study the pros do, its endless and tiresome. I don't see a problem with players going out to the local club to unwind, they already watched film that day too.
Matt lienart (sp) is the future for the cards and will build around him as time goes on, they are already successful from a psychological standpoint and you can tell by their swagger, in the end they just didn't finish the game (win)
Iv'e been to this level and know film study.
1994 Az. Cards (Buddy Ryan)

scooooter7
10-16-2006, 08:40 PM
Dennis Green throws a fit. Oops

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-16-2006, 08:43 PM
396, your a former player as proclaimed ? however you have no idea on the amount of film study the pros do, its endless and tiresome. I don't see a problem with players going out to the local club to unwind, they already watched film that day too.
Matt lienart (sp) is the future for the cards and will build around him as time goes on, they are already successful from a psychological standpoint and you can tell by their swagger, in the end they just didn't finish the game (win)
Iv'e been to this level and know film study.
1994 Az. Cards (Buddy Ryan)
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unwind????? WTF?? Unwind to loosing????:confused: They have approx 6 months to unwind BUT still need to be trainning. I have been on winning teams and it takes dedication. Since you have played then you should know how important it is to relax and let your body rest!!!!
Its not a problem to unwind a little but I see how they unwind! I go to all the same clubs as they do and they party way too hard during the season. Hell I party with the suns players and they are out but they are waaaay mellow. Hell Shawn marion is usually out by himself. THe point here is that the cards need to be football players and stop trying to be pimps!

HCS
10-16-2006, 08:48 PM
Try being a 49'er or Raider fan these days.
I'm the above. I guarantee the 49ers won't lose next weekend.
I'll put money on it. :rollside:

BigDoug
10-16-2006, 08:53 PM
396, i agree with you on some points !! todays players are all about $$$$ and "look at what i drive cause im just pimpin like that".......dedication has fallen off in all athletics and facets of life !!...I still enjoy the game but would rather watch a great H.S. or college match up any day.
Things have changed for sure and you make some valid points. :)

havasu5150
10-16-2006, 08:54 PM
I agree with what many have said here. Dennis Green took the ball out of Leinerts hands. Why in the hell would try to run the ball on 2nd and 3rd down....when your running game had sucked all night??? Put the ball in Leinerts control and a td may have been the outcome.
The only less intense coach I see on the side lines is Art Shell.

shueman
10-16-2006, 08:55 PM
Yep.....shuda let Matt take a lot closer.... :220v:

Focker
10-16-2006, 09:02 PM
couldnt agree more

squirt'nmyload
10-16-2006, 09:25 PM
I will tell you the problem with the cards. I see them in the clubs partying all the f**king time:mad: when they should have thier asses in the film room studying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have played football for 10years and its CRITICAL that you get focused from thursday thru sunday! How can you focus at the club drinking moet and smoking white owls:mad:
I will say that bolden and matt played thier asses off. That QB reciever and rb will be something special if the rest of the team will pull thier heads out of thier asses....................
They need more discipline! They get tired too easy and dont have endurance. Thats the problem. I can see it when players start to fatigue. If you look at urlacher you can tell that he busts his ass while trainning and it pays off. He is still as strong in the 4th quarter as he is in the first!
i've ran into dockett and davis at pleasant a couple times.......on lake lice

moneypit
10-16-2006, 09:49 PM
How about the Cards were lucky to even be that close. Leinart was the main reason tonight. The kid stepped up. Bears are just that good. However, the Cards have a future behind Matt if they build a defense. O and by the way, you should be able to win with a kicking game. Jason Elam has been relied on for many years...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-16-2006, 09:57 PM
I still enjoy the game but would rather watch a great H.S. or college match up any day.
:)
I couldnt agree with you more doug;) I love to watch college players! They are playing thier tails off to get to the league. They always have to prove themselves unlike nfl players. Them clowns are still going to get paid while college kids have no choice. Yes there are players that still bust thier ass:) but not like they use to....
On another note, icons like dion sanders flaunted,clowned and showboated while still backing up thier actions. Too many players do that today and never can back it up........

TT_trawler
10-16-2006, 11:02 PM
They should have changed their name when they moved from
St Louis. They will never win until they do. :rollside:

No Name
10-16-2006, 11:25 PM
I hope when I wake up tomorrow I won’t remember what I witnessed tonight.
How focking disgusting. :yuk: