PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to Redwing247

H20 Toie
10-16-2006, 07:57 PM
Thanks Rudy for helping me with getting the boat on the trailer. and sorry to the folks waiting for me.

Mrs.Racer277
10-16-2006, 07:59 PM
That must have been fun. :yuk:
Was RW's boat at the Nautical Sunday AM??

Jyruiz
10-16-2006, 08:01 PM
Thanks Rudy for helping me with getting the boat on the trailer. and sorry to the folks waiting for me.
Yeah, that Rudy is a nice guy, and we would always wait for you Dan, breakfast would not be the same with out you.

Thorsinc
10-16-2006, 08:11 PM
What someone helped, and didn’t yell or heckle or give dirty looks. It’s good to know that people help at the ramps once in while. Especially if your on the receiving end of needing help one day, it makes boating a little more enjoyable.

voodoomedman
10-16-2006, 08:17 PM
What someone helped, and didn’t yell or heckle or give dirty looks. It’s good to know that people help at the ramps once in while. Especially if your on the receiving end of needing help one day, it makes boating a little more enjoyable.
The heckling can be ridiculous but......... In his situation no heckling is warranted and anyone that can should try and help. With that said you should have seen the mayhem at the ramps on Saturday when everyone was trying to get off. I had to keep my calm because I was about to start cussing out every idiot that was crowding the ramp so people that were trying to drop off passengers or get on their trailer couldn't easily manuever. There was this dude blocking everything in his 30 something cabin cruiser. These guys need to get a clue.

Thorsinc
10-16-2006, 08:28 PM
The heckling can be ridiculous but......... In his situation no heckling is warranted and anyone that can should try and help. With that said you should have seen the mayhem at the ramps on Saturday when everyone was trying to get off. I had to keep my calm because I was about to start cussing out every idiot that was crowding the ramp so people that were trying to drop off passengers or get on their trailer couldn't easily manuever. There was this dude blocking everything in his 30 something cabin cruiser. These guys need to get a clue.
Well that because the closer you wait in your boat to the ramp the faster your truck will make it to the ramp. That’s something that I’ll never understand why people do that.

H20 Toie
10-16-2006, 08:35 PM
That must have been fun. :yuk:
Was RW's boat at the Nautical Sunday AM??
yep he was there sunday.

TRG
10-16-2006, 08:40 PM
Are you talking about Windsor sun. noonish??
Todd

H20 Toie
10-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Are you talking about Windsor sun. noonish??
Todd
nope at the Nautical sun around 9 am

Redwing247
10-17-2006, 09:12 PM
Dan, thanks for letting me hang out with your crew.
Sorry about your drive. And thanks for the hospitality.

Throttle
10-17-2006, 09:18 PM
I tried to come help too but I could not get out of bed...

RitcheyRch
10-18-2006, 04:17 AM
Nice to know there are some that will help others.