PDA

View Full Version : Bears win

Boatandrvloanguy
10-16-2006, 08:16 PM
What the hell happen, Sucks to be a kicker....I thank he might be drinken some beers tonight...

ratso
10-16-2006, 08:18 PM
What the hell happen, Sucks to be a kicker....I thank he might be drinken some beers tonight...
...couldn't pay me enough to be a field goal kicker.

Jordy
10-16-2006, 08:19 PM
After 2 chokes in 2 weeks I hope it's not beer, but something more potent, like hemlock. :D

Boatandrvloanguy
10-16-2006, 08:25 PM
After 2 chokes in 2 weeks I hope it's not beer, but something more potent, like hemlock. :D
Thats just mean...Matt did so well, its gotta suck..But what the hell my Chargers won and that is all that matters to me....sucks to be a Raider fan..

FASTERDAMITT
10-16-2006, 08:42 PM
That had to be the best Monday night game of the season!

Hardly Satisfied
10-17-2006, 01:27 AM
it was a good one

RitcheyRch
10-17-2006, 04:17 AM
Awesome game.

JB in so cal
10-17-2006, 04:19 AM
I'm in Chicago and the bar we werein last night was rockin'. Friggen Bears fans are nuts!

BajaMike
10-17-2006, 04:21 AM
Yea, that was a great game!!! Sorry Arizona lost :cry:
:rollside:

jbone
10-17-2006, 04:23 AM
The Bears didn't deserve to win. No offensive points :idea: What kind of offense is that???
The Cards gave them that win. I hate to watch a team win a big game by standing on the sideline and hoping the kicker misses.
It'll go in the win column, but they aren't the team everyone thinks they are.
Go Boltz!
J

Old Texan
10-17-2006, 04:36 AM
The Bears didn't deserve to win. No offensive points :idea: What kind of offense is that???
The Cards gave them that win. I hate to watch a team win a big game by standing on the sideline and hoping the kicker misses.
Go Boltz!
J
The kicker didn't miss, Urlacher willed it to miss.
Sorry they are the best team in football at this point.

Ziggy
10-17-2006, 06:39 AM
I could hardly watch as the CArds lost that game......unfknblvable. Talk about a disheartening loss...wow. I felt bad for the Az fans.
Go Chargers :D :D

Not So Fast
10-17-2006, 06:51 AM
Dennis Green must have watched how the Chargers lost to the Ravens after offensively dominating them for almost 3 quarters and then going to the Marty Ball mode which cost them the game. Leinart played his heart out as did most of the team (f--king kickers suck) and this will be a hard loss to overcome for a young team, probably will cost Green his job which is no big loss IMO. NSF

Wet Dream
10-17-2006, 06:56 AM
Go Boltz!
J
You have got to be shittin' me with these comments. You can't possibly back this up with ANY justification. What complete crap.
The Bears didn't deserve to win Really? Because of??? They got off to a bad start, the whole first half actually, and AZ went to shit, the Bears made good. Get over it.
The Cards gave them that win Well, no shit. Thanks to the Cards, they still suck, now in the books at 1 and 5. You don't think that AZ really wanted to uopset an undefeated team? Cards gave it, Bears took it. Whatever.
I hate to watch a team win a big game by standing on the sideline and hoping the kicker misses Welcome to the game of football. Now pay attention. What job is most often traded, hired and fired in the NFL? Look it up, you might learn something. The damn cleaning crew has greater job stability than the kicker.
It'll go in the win column, but they aren't the team everyone thinks they are. Please try to back this one up. :yuk: They are the Chicago Bears. Why would anyone think they are anything different? You have nothing but invalid remarks.

Dan Lorenze
10-17-2006, 06:59 AM
Sorry they are the best team in football at this point.
Grossman sucked.. It's hard to believe that the Bears have a 6-0 record after seeing his performance last night. The sports media is getting way too carried away with the comparisons to the 85' Bears. Great game last night...

Ziggy
10-17-2006, 07:06 AM
You have got to be shittin' me with these comments. You can't possibly back this up with ANY justification. What complete crap.
The Bears didn't deserve to win Really? Because of??? They got off to a bad start, the whole first half actually, and AZ went to shit, the Bears made good. Get over it.
The Cards gave them that win Well, no shit. Thanks to the Cards, they still suck, now in the books at 1 and 5. You don't think that AZ really wanted to uopset an undefeated team? Cards gave it, Bears took it. Whatever.
I hate to watch a team win a big game by standing on the sideline and hoping the kicker misses Welcome to the game of football. Now pay attention. What job is most often traded, hired and fired in the NFL? Look it up, you might learn something. The damn cleaning crew has greater job stability than the kicker.
It'll go in the win column, but they aren't the team everyone thinks they are. Please try to back this one up. :yuk: They are the Chicago Bears. Why would anyone think they are anything different? You have nothing but invalid remarks.
I'll go out on a limb here and guess you're a Bears fan :p :rolleyes:
I think the point WD was making is the performance of the Bears Offense last night does not reflect the W-L record they have.........

Wet Dream
10-17-2006, 07:15 AM
I'll go out on a limb here and guess you're a Bears fan :p :rolleyes:
I think the point WD was making is the performance of the Bears Offense last night does not reflect the W-L record they have.........
Actually. no I'm not a Bears fan. I'm just can't believe the crying from the AZ side. Last night, yes they [Bears] had a bad offense, so what. Get over it folks. The Cards suck so bad, that they blew a huge lead, and the Bears didn't need an offense to beat you guys. Now how does that feel? And stop it with the '85 Bears. These guys are nowhere near that caliber, and those Bears are done. Now, if the Bears go to the Super Bowl, my wife and I are taking a friend of ours to Florida for the game, so there is a hidden "Go Bears" in there, somewhere. ;)